Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Ice On Ice ❯ Dark-Colored Rhapsody ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 37 goes up. This is Chapter 38. Read and review.
 
Disclaimers I don't own Sailor Moon and D. Grey-man since if I did own them both, the Planetary Senshi will have equal footing as Sailor Moon and the Allen/Lenalee pairing would be canon. But you don't see that happening do you? However, I do own the pairing, I hope.
 
Chapter 38: Dark-Colored Rhapsody
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
Road Kamelot… Allen wondered, remembering the last time he had encountered her.
 
Tyki Mikk… he added, recalling his encountered with the Noah of Pleasure.
 
“Well then, it seems like we can have a nice long chat now, boy.” Tyki remarked. “C'mon, don't make those faces! It's not at all cute, you know. This isn't a trap or anything. I said there'd be no cheating, didn't I?”
 
“You're safe, Allen!” Road giggled, hugging him.
 
“Mistress Road!” Rero scolded. “Don't flirt with him! Stop it! Stop it!”
 
“At the top level of this tower, my door's all ready to go!” Road informed the not-so-willing Allen.
 
“It'll be nice if it led outside.” Allen told her.
 
Meanwhile, Lenalee shivered when she recalled what Tyki had said. Every place, save this one, has been destroyed.
 
Kanda… Krory… we left both of them behind, which means… she thought in horror.
 
“Keep it together, Lenalee.” Lavi soothed, placing a calming hand on her fist. “Allen's giving his all, too.”
 
That's right. Lenalee agreed. I decided I would do my best. Pull it together, Lenalee. Now isn't the time to be crying.
 
“This guys are Miss Anita's enemies.” Chaoji muttered.
 
She caught me. He realized, noticing Road's glance when he reached for the silver knife on the table. It's no good. Normal humans like me are nothing against the Noah.
 
“What did you want to talk about, Lord Tyki Mikk?” Allen asked. “Or should I call you Sticky Fingers the Evil Bum?”
 
“Don't be so harsh, boy.” Tyki chided. “You've got to be the first Exorcist to force a Noah to strip to his underwear. Don't you think our meeting was fated?”
 
“Not really.” Allen replied. “I've caused tons of people to strip down to their underwear playing cards.”
 
“Oh, what a dark thing to say.” Tyki sweatdropped. “Are you really fifteen?”
 
“Is this about my Innocence?” Allen inquired.
 
“To tell the truth, I was pretty shocked when I heard about it.” Tyki admitted. “It really seemed as though I'd destroyed it.”
 
“But you didn't. it's still right here.” Allen pointed out.
 
“Oh? Have you become interested in Innocence now, Tyki?” Road asked.
 
“A bit.” Tyki replied. “Well then, boy, is that left arm the reason you're still alive after the Tease ate a hole in your heart?”
 
“Allen?” Lenalee demanded after Tyki revealed the little tidbit.
 
“Your heart?” Lavi echoed. “I never heard about this, Allen! You had a wound like that?”
 
I kept quiet about it so they wouldn't worry, and now… Allen sweatdropped.
 
“A part of my Innocence restored my heart.” Allen replied. “There's no problem.”
 
“Allen was…” Lavi blinked, recalling the same thing had happened to Lenalee.
 
The Innocence saved its user? That's odd. Bookman had commented.
 
No way. Lavi pondered. Lenalee isn't the only one? Allen's Innocence saved him, too. Two unusual events… Lenalee and Allen Walker… but we've already found the Heart. Could these two events hold a different meaning altogether?
 
“Have you recorded it, Bookman?” Road broke his thoughts.
 
“Just now…” Lavi blinked.
 
Road hushed him as Tyki lit up a cigarette.
 
“Road, isn't it about time you gave the boy his space?” Tyki reminded.
 
“What? But l love him!” Road whined, hugging Allen tighter.
 
“Um…” Allen deathpanned.
 
“Mistress Road!” Rero rebuked.
 
“Hey now, nothing good would come of an Exorcist dating a Noah.” Tyki pointed out.
 
“Allen Walker…” the jailed death spirit wailed.
 
“You know the Earl of Millennium's for the world's demise?” Tyki added. “Half of me's only in it to mess around. I knew being evil was the way to go! But thanks to you, boy, I'm a bit self-conscious. Your extermination, though? I know I have to take that seriously.”
 
Lenalee stiffened when one of Tyki's golems touched her shoulder.
 
“Tyki Mikk,” Allen hissed, spearing the Golem onto the cushioned seat with a clawed finger. “I also have something I'd like to say. If you lay a hand on my friends, I may end up killing you.”
 
Lenalee, believe in me. He remarked mentally, leaping onto the table to attack Tyki. I'll take this guy!
 
“I don't hate you, boy, but…” Tyki pointed out.
 
“Allen!” Lavi shouted a warning.
 
“You know, Tyki also likes Allen quite a bit.” Road informed the Bookman-in-training, stopping him from aiding the younger Exorcist. “Don't interfere. Will you play with me, Bookman? The Ark's final minutes are approaching.”
 
Allen cut through the horde of Golems Tyki sent his way with his claw.
 
“Let's have our last dance.” The Noah told him, blocking the attack with a pair of white throwing stars.
 
“Boy, what are you thinking right now?” he asked, as the pair parried. “Are you going to enjoy killing me? That last time we played cards was pretty fun, wasn't it? I'll show you how to make a poker face.”
 
“It's sad.” Allen remarked. “Each time we meet, you seem more and more human. Were it possible, I'd preferred this to be a poker game with no one's life on the line.”
 
Lenalee's scream diverted Lavi's attention.
 
“What is this?” the Chinese girl asked when she and Chaoji was trapped inside a rubber dice.
 
“Lenalee! Chaoji!” Lavi gasped.
 
“We're fine, Lavi.” Lenalee assured him. “It looks like we're just trapped in here.”
 
“Yeah.” Chaoji agreed.
 
“I'll be keeping you trapped for now.” Road replied. “Hey, let's play, Bookman!”
 
“Lavi.” Lenalee muttered.
 
“Master Exorcist.” Chaoji added.
 
“The eldest of the Noah Clan, Road huh?” Lavi inquired, summoning his hammer. “IF you cut a deal with me, I'll play with you.”
 
“All right, that's fine by me.” Road replied and summoned her dimensional portal.
 
“Lavi!” Lenalee shouted. “Lavi!”
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
Back with Allen and Tyki…
 
The Noah had called forth his Golems from his arms.
 
“Tease.” He instructed, sending the Golems flying towards Allen.
 
“Crown Clown!” Allen formed an energy shield to protect himself.
 
“Clown Belt!” he unleashed his attack after the Golems were smashed against his shield.
 
“Lavi!” Lenalee yelled, diverting Allen's attention and enabling Tyki to throw his shooting star at him, forcing Allen to block the attack.
 
“Poor old Mr. Eyepatch.” Tyki mocked. “It'll be nice if Road doesn't destroy his heart during their fight but you should focus on me right now. At that, Allen sent his Clown Belt flying towards Tyki who merely jumped to dodge the attack.
 
“I see.” The Exorcist noted, seeing Tyki floating in mid-air. “Your ability is to move through anything, right?”
 
“Correct.” Tyki replied. “I can pass through anything I touch at will. That includes walking on air. I possess the ability to pass through all things in this world. However, your Innocence is a different story. It's such a nuisance, since it's not of this world.”
 
Allen used his Clown Belt to hoist himself up to Tyki's eye level. Hanging upside down on the ceiling, the cross on his claw burst into a full greenish light and Allen leapt to attack just as Tyki summoned three larger Golems. As they clashed in mid-air, the three Golems fired their mouth beams together, converging the attack on the Exorcist. Allen released his Clown Belt which pierced through the Golems, destroying them. Tyki leapt in, clashing into Allen and bringing them both out of the building.
 
“Allen…” Lenalee muttered as the two clashed.
 
“Lavi…” she turned worriedly at the Bookman-in-training.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
With Lavi…
 
“This is…” the redhead blinked, finding himself within Road's alternate dimension.
 
“If you can get out of here, victory is yours, Bookman.” Road told him. “A simple game, isn't it? Start!”
 
“Out of here?” Lavi echoed.
 
This is definitely not where I was a second ago. Road's ability is to transverse dimensions. So that must mean I've been transported to a different location. Somehow, though, this feels like an illusion. He pondered.
 
“What are you laughing at?” he asked the Road doll which had emerged from the checkered ground.
 
“Maybe I was wondering if you thought you'd been taken to a different location.” Road replied.
 
“No need for a maybe. I did think that.” Lavi replied.
 
“So when's our little lady gonna climb up outta that chessboard floor? Weren't we gonna fight?” he asked, knocking the doll's head playfully with his hammer.
 
“Wrong!” the Road doll corrected. “I won't be fighting. Look, he's here. Your opponent.”
 
Lavi turned to face his enemy.
 
“Myself?” he blinked in shock. “Yeah, right! There's no way.”
 
“Fire Seal!” he unleashed his flames. “Conflagration of Ash!”
 
The other Lavi merely lifted a hand to stop the attack.
 
“Don't.” he advised, dispelling the flames. “Right now, the only thing that's been brought here is your consciousness, your mind. You have no Innocence.”
 
“Traversing dimensions?” the Road doll mocked. “That makes sense. If that's the only ability of mine you've heard about, of course you'd be confused. The reason why I'm the only Noah who can use the Ark and transverse dimensions is that I can connect my world with the real one. I'm but the sheep of the Noah, the one who possesses dreams. Your current location is none other than a dream created by the Noah Road Kamelot.”
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
Outside…
 
“Lavi!' Lenalee shouted.
 
“Master Exorcist!” Chaoji called out.
 
“Lavi, what's wrong?” Lenalee pounded on their prison when she saw the redhead kneeling unresponsively on the floor in front of them. “Answer me! Lavi! What's wrong, Lavi? Lavi!”
 
Road chuckled.
 
“I think Road's ability is the scariest of all.” Rero quipped.
 
“Well then, I wonder where in the future Bookman's heart I'd have to stab to make the blood gush out?” Road wondered. “I hope bright red makes for a pretty, colored rain!”
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
With Allen and Tyki…
 
Allen had landed on one of the white pillars around the building.
 
“Don't fall now, boy.” Tyki told him, still floating in the air. Unleashing two energy blades from his shooting stars, he cut off the pillar Allen was standing on. In response, Allen used his Clown Belt to anchor himself onto Tyki's arm. Allowing the Noah to pull him forward, Allen unleashed his powered-up claw in the Noah. In mid-air the two exchanged blows before landing on the water beneath.
 
A shadow then passed over the water as numerous of his Golems fluttered around Allen who had used his Clown Belt as slits. Opening their mouths, the Golems then fired their beams at the solitude Exorcist. With his mask covering his eyes, Allen then used his Clown Belt to form a whirlwind that ripped the Golems apart.
 
“That thing's just like a full body-armor.” Tyki remarked. “It deserves the title of White Akuma over Clown, boy. I'm getting pumped. I'm going to crush you with this hand once more.”
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
SailorStar9: Now that is done, read and review.