Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Chapter 26 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Started 12/11/2007 Completed 12/11/2007
Chapter 26
Yayoi found herself floating within the void again. This time the sense vertigo wasn't so bad, almost like she had grown used to it. “Queen Serenity?” Yayoi called out. If this was the same lady seeking help, she decided she would definitely try.
“So you have made your decision?” Queen Serenity questioned, already knowing the answer. The ageless beauty shimmered into existence. “I am pleased with your choice Mor- Yayoi. It will take me a few moments to gather my energies.”
“Gather your energies?” Yayoi questioned. Suddenly she felt like something was not quite right. “Now that I've agreed, can you tell me what I'm supposed to do to help you?”
Serenity gave a heart-warming smile, something she had practiced for millennia. “Of course you may,”
 
Reese folded his hands together and leaned on his elbows. The smug smile normally associated with a precognizant was strangely absent, instead he had pleasant and kind smile, reaching his eyes. “Ranma, I understand your feelings of disbelief, but I will swear on the name of the One Being that we have truly imprisoned Selene for accosting the infant Saffron.”
Ranma scoffed, this was the last thing he would believe. “I would trust you if I didn't know that it you and your ilk that sealed the One Being into several smaller pieces. I've done my research and was also gifted with the ability of foresight by the Kanassa-jins.”
Ranma felt it was worth revealing his “gift”, just to see the reaction Reese displayed. “So you use the gift of foresight to win your battles?” Ryu accused, “and I thought you would be the first honorable Mortal I've come across.” Ryu shook his head in disappointment.
Ryoga, which came as a surprise to all who knew him, was immediately to his feet; “How dare you?! Ranma's got more honor than all of you bastards combined!”
Ryu grimaced. He didn't like the energy that continuously rolled off the Mortal. “You should recognize your place Mortal. You and your race are nothing more than a thought; if we wished it, we could erase you from existence. We only came here to discuss the tournament, a boon for the crimes committed against the Earthrealm. We have no other need for permission to purge the Realms.”
“If that were truly the case, then I know that without hesitation, you would have done it, just like when you locked me in the Other World.” Ranma replied, showing clear defiance.
Allure spoke for the first time - it was the only one to remain in its smoke form - pointedly ignoring Ranma's dislike of them. “I feel sick to my stomach when I watch Ryu and Reese scraping at your feet like common Earthrealm mutts. I refuse to humble myself,” it informed those within the room.
Reese's expression never changed, but it's too bad that the same could not be said of his partner. Ryu's battle aura sprang to life, engulfing the entirety of Phoenix Mountain. “I will not stand here and allow you to castrate me, Azure. One more comment like that and I will have you clinging to the boy's leg, begging he protect you!”
Allure refused to show any discomfort but was internally wishing death on Ryu. “Reese, perhaps you should place Ryu's muzzle back on him, should he try to bite someone.” Allure flicked a fleck of charred dust from a claw, seeming to ignore the irate deity.
“Enough,” Reese commanded, his voice causing all in the room to fall silent and reclaim their chairs. It would never cease to stupefy Ryu, hw his friend could speak calmly, yet everyone would jump to do what he said. “We have not come here squabble with one another.” Allure and Ryu gave the closest form of repentance the Elders ever would. From a rupture in reality, Reese withdrew an infant Saffron and handed the child to Kiima. “Let us be on our way, we have more pressing issues to see to.” With that, the three dispersed, leaving no signs of their visit, including erasing the minds of the Mortals.
 
Nabiki and Umino arrived at Kenka Elementary, the school she personally felt Ranma would have enjoyed, and waited out front for Ranma's three daughters. “I wonder why Aunty decided to enroll the three here, instead of Furinkan Elementary?” Nabiki mused aloud.
Umino adjusted his glasses, allowing the light to gleam in a spectacular fashion. “I assume that's the reason,” he suggested, pointing toward the smoke rising from the other side of the complex.
Nabiki sweatdropped and nearly facefaulted, but caught herself. “… Good eye, Umino.” Nabiki interlaced her hand in her beau's and the two traveled onto the campus grounds.
 
Washuu coughed furtively, and waved at the billowing waves of smoke. How was she supposed to know she couldn't mix gun powder, bollic acid and chemical X? She hadn't seen gunpowder in forever!
“Good job, Washuu-chan, now I'll never get a boyfriend who travels the universe with me, fighting evil empires and space pirates!” Tokimi chastised her sister. This was just her luck too!
“Hey, I wouldn't have spilled so much into it if Sasami's boyfriend hadn't of bumped into me!” Washu defended. She felt she really needed to make a subspace, pocket dimension….
The class's teacher, Professor Utonium, placed a hand the crab-haired girl. “Now, Washuu-chan, I can understand completely about lab accidents, but you still have to own up to your responsibilities.”
Washuu let her head hang. “Yeah, I guess you're right sensei…” she admitted. It was truly a humbling experience to be chastened by someone so much younger than yourself.
The professor brightened and handed her a toothbrush, “Good, than you will stay here until you finish cleaning up this mess!” Utonium cheered, glad that he wasn't the one staying. The sound of a throat being cleared from behind him brought Utonium's attention to the young woman in the doorway.
Nabiki couldn't believe what she was seeing. This jerk of a teacher was going to give his responsibilities off on a ten-year-old child. `Oh, I'll be keeping an eye on you,' she silently swore.
Utonium took up a few cleaning rags and filled a bucket with hot water, all with his streams of tears running from his eyes. Nabiki nodded and went to retrieve Tokimi and Sasami.
 
“So, let me see if I've got this right; you're not really a ten-year-old girl, but a six trillion year-old goddess, who inherited her mother's infinite youth and her father's energy reserves?” Utonium questioned, the voluptuous redhead, that used to be a ten-year-old girl.
The redhead nodded, and two puppets popped up from out of nowhere on her shoulders. “Washuu-chan's the greatest!” “Washuu-chan, you can do anything!”
Tears glistened in the corners of the woman's eyes. “Oh, thank you everyone! I knew I would find the ultimate male specimen one day!”
“Ultimate male specimen? Now just hold on a moment there!” Utonium cried, backing away from the girl as she was now wearing a nurse's outfit.
“Hold still, Yuto-kun, this'll only take a few moments!” Washuu encouraged her guinea pig, snapping on a pair of latex gloves. “Do you have any preferences? By hand, my chest (she puffs her chest forward, displaying her considerable assets), or oral stimulation?”
Backed into a corner as he was, Utonium knew he was in deep trouble. There was no way the schoolboard would believe he was forced into it by a deity pretending to be a toddler; even if this was Nerima! “I can't!” he shouted, hoping she would take the bait and back off, forgetting this silly notion.
Washuu deflated, returning to her ten-year-old form. “You can't? What, are you impotent or something?” Washu narrowed her eyes dangerously at the man. “You're not into young girls… or worse, `men' are you?”
Utonium was repulsed by the very thought of such a thing. “I take offense to that! Besides, I can't because…” he trailed off, seeking a plausible reason.
Washuu gazed at Utonium for a few moments. “Because…?”
“Because… it's… against the law! Yeah, that's it! I could lose my job for giving you a sample!” Utonium gave himself a mental pat on the back and then gave a “V” for victory pose. `Nice thinking, Utonium! You've still got it, alright.'
Washuu sagged her head, feeling at a loss, then suddenly brightened as a thought struck her. “I've got it! WAHAHAHA!” she cackled, making the professor very nervous. “I'll write up a contract for you to sign, and when I'm legally eighteen, I'll be back for that sample!”
So saying, she pulled out a holo laptop and began typing as she sat on a floating pillow. The young professor Utonium did what any sane individual would, when placed in this situation, he fainted dead-away…
 
LWH (laarcae@laarcae.com)