Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ Goten can't wake up; A dream becomes reality ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Look, look, LOOK!!!! I'm back! With a new chapter! *jumps up and down happily* Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! *Is too happy to say anything else so Goten speaks for her*

Goten: What Angel Abi was going to say is that she's extremely happy for all the reviews she's been getting. She's gonna use some dream ideas she's gotten from reviewers in this chapter too. And she hopes you enjoy them!

Also, she doesn't own Dragonball Z or its characters. They belong to their creator and she only owns a couple stuffed animals. However, she does own the idea for this story.

*Finally stops*

Thank you Goten! Now, this chapter takes place while the two Son boys are going to go train and is before Videl appears! And something happens that didn't in the show! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

"So Goten, is this what you meant by our real training?" Gohan asked his little brother as they ran along the path.

Goten nodded, not looking up.

"Hey? You okay, bro?" Gohan asked.

Goten nodded again and looked up and his big brother. "I'm fine Gohan. Jus' thinking 'bout that dream I had."

"Don't worry about it Goten! It was just a dream! Let's focus on training now!" Gohan told him.

"Fine Big Brother." Goten said, trying to control his anger. Why wouldn't his brother understand that those stupid dreams, were more then just stupid dreams? But it wasn't like him to blow up at his brother.

"Gohan? Isn't Videl com-" Goten began before his eyes somehow closed on him and he fell into a deep sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Goten looked around.

"Another one? But, it wasn't even nighttime! How can I be having a dream?" Goten asked himself.

Then something happened that he didn't remember happening. The settings around him changed. They changed from the clouding red area or whatever, to an open field with lots of trees.

He seemed to be drawn to one certain tree. He started to walk over to it slowly. As he got closer, he could see the form of a girl in it. Actually, she wasn't technically in it. She was hanging from it. And she looked dead.

Goten realized it was Bunny and gasped. He ran over to her. He saw her own hair had choked her.

He gulped before touching her leg gently. Then something strange happened. Her eyes opened.

Goten started to stammer back a little before she grabbed him around the neck. She squeezed hard.

Goten closed his eyes and tried to shake free. She pulled him closer to her face.

"You did this! It's all your fault!" She screamed to him as blood started to come from Goten's neck and flowing down her hand.

Goten squinted his eyes open and he say Bunny's face change to...to his.

He laughed before throwing Goten about 5 feet away from him.

Goten pushed himself up and grabbed his throat with his hand, the blood seeping out through the creases in his fingertips.

"Who...who are you and what....do you want?" Goten stammered out, blood coming out from his mouth.

He laughed. His stupid, scary, evil laugh.

"In time child! You'll know in time!" His voice echoed before he disappeared.

"Where'd he go? Shouldn't my dream end now?" Goten whispered to himself.

He started to get up, but felt himself being slammed down to the ground.

He moaned. He lifted himself up again and looked up. He saw Bunny, her eyes cold and emotionless. In her hands, she held a rope.

Goten's eyes followed to where the rope led to and found that it ended tied around his throat.

'Not good...'

Bunny yanked on the end of the rope again and Goten flew a few feet again, the rope getting tighter around his neck and forcing deep cuts to form, making more blood come from his neck.

"Why...are you doing this?" Goten muffled into the ground.

"For payback." She answered him as she started to drag him toward her, his blood leaving a trail.

She picked him up by the collar of his gi. "Payback for what you've done." She whispered before she threw him again and yanked the rope again. It dug deeper into his neck, making more blood come.

Why wouldn't this nightmare end? It hurt too much. It felt too real for a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

"Mom? Is he going to be all right?" Gohan asked as Chi-Chi put a wet washcloth on Goten's neck, trying to stop the bleeding.

"He should be. But how did his neck start bleeding?"

"I don't know. He just fell asleep while we were running and then his neck started bleeding." Gohan answered.

"Maybe we should call Bulma about it. I don't think it's normal for this to be happening." Chi-Chi told him. Gohan nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

A/N: So? How was it? I hope it was good!

Anyway, thanks again for the reviews and I can't remember who gave me the dream idea but it was a good one and I like how it turned out!

Any questions ask and I'll try to answer!

That's all I can think that needs to be said!

Angel Abi