Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy's Little Boy ❯ "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"; Usagi Saves Goten! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm back with another chapter! This one is probably the longest chapter and has some blood parts.

Usagi and the senshi are in this chapter for the first time. They will also be in future chapters too.

Trunks and Bulma also make their first appearances

Thank you for all of the reviews and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own DragonBall Z or Sailor Moon. They belong to their rightful owner. I do, however, own the idea for this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Bulma felt Goten's head for a fever.

"There's no fever. He must no be sick." Bulma told them. She and Chi-Chi sat on one side of Goten's bed while Trunks sat on the other.

"Is...Is he going to be all right?" Trunks asked his mother again.

"I don't know Trunks. I've told you already." Bulma told him.

Trunks turned his concerned eyes back to his best friend.

'You better not die. You're way too strong for that Goten.... I don't want to get another best friend. No one would be better than you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Usagi gasped as she looked at her hand. It was see through!

"What is it Usagi?" Minako asked in worry.

"M-my hand! Its see through!" Usagi told them.

"Nani?!" The senshi all screamed in unison before they all heard Chibi-Usa scream.

"Chibi-Usa?! What is it?!" Makoto asked urgently.

"M-Mine too! My hands are see through too!" Chibi-Usa screamed, holding up her hands.

"What's happening?!" Chibi-Usa and Usagi screamed in unison as their legs started to become see through too.

Suddenly, out of no where, a shield appeared around them all and Usagi and Chibi-Usa returned to normal.

"What's going on around here?!" Minako asked aloud.

"A disturbance in the past." A harsh voice said from no where.

"N-nani?" The senshi asked together.

"W-who..."

"Sailor Moon...." The voice whispered as an image of the person appeared in front of them.

"P-Pluto!" Chibi-Usa whispered.

"A disturbance-" Ami started.

"In the past?" Rei finished.

"That is right. Sailor Moon, please listen to me! Death Phantom has gone to the past and is trying to kill your past ancestor. I fear that he might succeed!"

"Death Phantom?! But we killed him!" Usagi screamed at Pluto.

"He has escaped! And if he does succeed in killing your ancestor, Princess, you and Small Lady will cease to exist!"

"But, if Usagi and Chibi-Usa don't exist, then neither will we or Crystal Tokyo!" Rei told her.

"That is why we must save him!" Pluto told them

"Well?! What are you waiting for Pluto?! Send us to the past!" Makoto told her.

"That's the problem. Death Phantom is much stronger then before and it will take you all to beat him. However..."

"However? However what Pluto?" Chibi-Usa asked.

"However, since it is so far in the past, I fear I only have enough power to take one of you back."

"Only...." Chibi-Usa whispered.

"One?" Usagi finished.

"And I believe that Princess should be the one to go back."

"The Princess?! But Pluto-" Ami started.

"I will go." Usagi's voice cut in.

"Demo Usagi! It's too dangerous!" Minako said to her.

"I don't care. I have to learn to take care of myself. And he is my ancestor after all. I should be the one to take care of him and save him."

"Demo-" Makato said, trying to change her mind.

"No my mind is made up. I'm going."

"You are very brave Princess. I can not transport you there yet, though. I will not be able to for a month. The shield will hold up until then"

"A month? But, Pluto! Death Phantom may kill him before that!" Usagi yelled at her.

"Iie. He will not kill him until the day of the 'Strongest Under the Heavens' tournament."

"Why then?" Minako asked.

"Because that is when he will be the most vulnerable and his power level will be at the highest. I suggest you train until then." Pluto said, her image starting to fade away. "I'll be back in a month. Also, Princess, you can communicate with him when his is sleeping. If you close your eyes and concentrate with your voice, you will be able to talk to him telepathically."

"H-how is that possible?" Usagi asked.

"Because of your genetic bond. Just trust me." Pluto said before she faded away completely.

"Wait Pluto!" Usagi called after her. "I didn't even get to ask his name." She whispered looking down.

'Only a month. I'm going to have to defeat Death Phantom on my own this time.' Usagi thought as she clenched her fists.

Makato placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Usagi. Just relax."

"Arigatou." Usagi whispered before she let out a scream of pain.

"What is it Usagi?!" Rei asked in concern.

"My heart.... It feels like.... Like it's being torn in two..."

"Torn in...two?!" Ami asked.

"It must be from her ancestor! Death Phantom must be attacking him!" Minako told them.

Usagi closed her eyes and saw her beating up and killing a little boy.

'Iie! I don't want to do that! Why am I?! Is this why my heart hurts? Is it because I don't want to hurt that little boy and want to stop but have no control over it?!'

"Yamete! Stop hurting him!" Usagi screamed.

"Usagi...?" Chibi-Usa asked quietly.

Usagi didn't answer.

'It must be him! My ancestor! Am I the one that is going to cause him to die?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Goten screamed as his back was thrown into a tree. He slid down the trunk to the ground, leaving a trail of blood on the tree trunk from the cut on his back.

He pushed himself up again. Blood and sweat mixed as they fell to the ground.

He heard footsteps and looked up to meet the ice-cold eyes of Bunny.

"I...I won't.... I won't give up..." He whispered, getting up onto his feet. His knees almost gave out but he stayed up.

Bunny didn't say anything as she held her palm right in front of Goten's face and started to charge up a ki blast.

"Iie, d-don't!" He yelled at her before she shot it.

He quickly covered his face with his hands and arms, but was still thrown back and hurt severely.

Goten gasped for air as he, again, tried to get up. He winced at the newly made cut in his side. He already had a few, but this one was deeper.

'I don't think...I can get back up...It hurts too much...' Goten thought as Bunny started to walk toward him.

Goten opened his eyes halfway, looking at Bunny.

"You're not Bunny." He spat out.

She didn't reply. Instead, she stepped onto his wounded side and kneeled down, pressing harder. She reached down and grabbed his neck. She squeezed it hard, making even more blood come out of it then before. He screamed in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

"Goten?! What's happening to him?!" Trunks asked urgently as he heard him scream in pain and more blood and cuts appeared on him.

"I don't know what's happening! He's not sick! This should keep happening!" Bulma told everyone.

"Bulma? If Goten keeps losing more blood then, is he going to..." Gohan started.

"IIE!" Trunks screamed at him. "He won't! Goten won't die, I just know it!"

"Trunks..." Bulma started.

"Something bad must be happening in his dream or something! He'll wake up and get better! I know he will!"

'His...dream...? Iie...that can't be....' Gohan thought.

"I'm sure he'll be fine if we just believe in him Trunks." Chi-Chi told him. Trunks nodded.

"I know he will." Trunks whispered.

Goten screamed again as his eyes filled with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Goten continued to scream in pain.

'Iie...stop! Onegai! Someone! Yamete! It hurts!' Goten cried as tears formed in his eyes and fell down his cheeks, mixing with more blood.

"YAMETE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" A harsh voice screamed out load from no where.

~*~

"YAMETE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Usagi screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Usagi! What's wrong?!"

"He's dying! And I'm the one killing him!" Usagi screamed.

~*~

Bunny let go of Goten and stood back up.

Goten gasped for air before pushing himself up and opening his eyes, looking at Bunny.

Her eyes seemed to be staring of in to space as she looked at him.

"Bunny...?" Goten asked her quietly.

"Onegai! Wake up! You have too!" She yelled at him. Another image appeared of her, only she was wearing a school outfit and her eyes held concern. "You must! You can't die here! Don't let Death Phantom hurt you! Wake up!" The image screamed at him.

Then, Death Phantom appeared.

The image Bunny and Goten both looked at him.

"No one interferes with my plans!" Death Phantom yelled, shooting a blast at the image. She screamed before her image and the dream Bunny disappeared.

Goten stared at Death Phantom.

"Why did you hurt her?!" Goten screamed at him.

"Don't worry! You young Saiya-jin will do much worse!" Death Phantom yelled before he laughed and disappeared.

Goten's eyes closed and he fell down.

~*~

Usagi screamed as she fell down to the ground.

"Usagi?!" The girls yelled before they ran to her.

"Are you all right?" Chibi-Usa asked her as Makato held her up.

"I think I saved him. For now.." She muttered, opening her eyes halfway.

~*~

Goten's eyes fluttered open finally.

"I'm awake..." Goten muttered.

"Goten! You're awake!" Trunks yelled out, before hugging him.

Goten cringed from his acing body.

"Trunks! You're hurting him!" Bulma scolded.

Trunks let go and got back down by the side of the bed. He looked at his shirt. Goten's blood had gotten on it. "Gomen Goten. Are you going to be okay?"

"I think so." Goten told him, trying to sit up but fell back on the bed from the pain.

"You should stay in bed, Goten. You've lost a lot of blood."

"You mean, my body's been injured here too?" He asked her.

Bulma nodded. "Luckily, it stopped bleeding. Weird thing is, it happened just before you woke up. Anyway, you're probably going to have quiet a few scars though, especially that one on your neck."

"Where are Brother and Mom?" Goten asked.

"Your mother is making some food for you. She was trying to take her mind of you. And your brother is in the living room with Videl."

"I'll go get them." Trunks said.

"Iie. I'll go get them Trunks. You stay here with Goten." Bulma said before leaving the room.

"What happened, Goten? Why did you get all of these cuts and bruises?"

"I don't know why Trunks-kun. I suppose it's because of that dumb Death Phantom."

"Death Phantom..? Who is he?" Trunks asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, Trunks-kun."

"Try me. I won't laugh, I promise." Trunks told him.

Goten looked at him and smiled. He could always count on his best friend.

"For the last few days, I've been having weird dreams. Every single one had this cloaked figure in it along with a girl with blond odangos. And every single time, she died some how and Death Phantom always said I was the one to kill her. Sometimes, there would even be another girl who looked the other one, except she had pink odango cones. I nicknamed them Bunny and Bunny Jr. I've been falling asleep at weird times, like during training, and having a dream or just getting flashes of her being killed in some awful way. And even though I can't see him, I know Death Phantom is watching."

"H-how?" Trunks asked.

"His laugh. His laugh is one of pure evil and hate. It's the most awful thing I've ever heard. I guess I sound pretty loony, huh Trunk-kun?

"Not at all! I believe you Goten!"

"Arigatou Trunks-kun." Goten whispered to him, smiling. "Hey, don't tell anybody, okay?"

"I won't." Trunks told him.

Just then, Chi-Chi ran in crying and hugged Goten. Again he winced.

"Goten-chan!! O genki desu ka?" Chi-Chi asked him urgently.

"I'm fine Mom." Goten got out, still wincing from the pain.

"Um Chi-Chi? I think you're hurting him." Trunks told her.

"Oh Goten! Gomen! I forgot all about your injuries!" She said, letting him go and laying him back down on the bed. Her shirt, too, had blood on it.

"Are you okay Goten?" Gohan asked walking into the room, followed by Videl.

"I'm fine, Brother. Gomen for ruining our training for the day."

"It's okay, Goten. You just relax."

"I'll go get your food Goten." Chi-Chi told him. She turned to everyone else. "Goten-chan needs his rest, so everybody out!"

"Demo, I want to stay with Goten." Trunks whispered.

Chi-Chi turned to him.

"Don't worry Trunks. You can come visit Goten-chan tomorrow. I'm sure he will be feeling much better then."

Trunks looked down and nodded.

"Okay." He whispered, before standing up and walking toward the door.

"Ja ne Goten." Bulma said as she left the room, followed by Gohan, Videl, and Chi-Chi.

Trunks ran to Goten before leaving.

"I'll bring you a present tomorrow." He told him with a wink. "Don't let Death Phantom hurt you any more, 'k Goten? And don't forget. You've got me to help you out if you need it." He said before running out.

"Ja ne, Trunks-kun." Goten whispered.

"Ja ne Goten!" He called out behind him.

Goten looked back at the ceiling.

(And don't forget. You've got me to help you out if you need it.)

Goten smiled.

'Trunks-kun. You're such a good friend. Don't worry, I won't forget it.' He thought before looking outside.

'Already dusk. That dream lasted longer then the rest of them. And, Bunny was there to help me. She saved me. I guess that I'm going to have to make sure that I save her, too.'

His eyes started to close.

'Tired again. Maybe, it'll be a good dream with Bunny and Bunny Jr. and all my friends. And maybe, even Papa...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Was that good? Too long? Tell me what you all think about it!

Please review! Tell me what I did wrong, or should do in the future, because that will make me better! And I love getting reviews!

Any questions, just e-mail them to me, or ask them in a review and I'll answer the best I can!

That is all for now!

Ja ne,

Angel Abi ^_^