Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The room was destroyed with things tossed all of the place. Pieces of the ceiling layed broken on the floor. I searched the room until my eyes layed on the object I was looking for. My crystal.

I rushed over to it and picked it up. I held it tightly into my hand as Rini was in the other.

"Please take us some place safe where I and my baby can live happily.", I pleaded.

The crystal began to glow a silver color which soon reached me and Rini. Within a few seconds we vanished in thin air leaving behind those I loved deeply.

**************

I groaned slightly as I shifted to my side. I was expecting Endymion to be laying beside me, but I found myself in an empty bed. And the bed wasn't even mine.

The memories came back to me as I shot up from the bed. I looked down and saw Rini curled up next to me. I saw the bandages wrapped on Rini's injury's and I noticed that I was bandaged up as well.

I also took notice that I wasn't weaning my royal dress, neither was Rini. I was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Rini wore a pair of bunny pj's.

I brushed my fingers through Rini's soft pink cotton candy hair lightly. The door opened as I stared at it intently. A women stepped out wearing a long white jacket. I assumed she was a doctor and I was right.

She came up to me with a smile and checked over my wounds. She looked over Rini as I watched the women closely.

" So, what's your name?", asked the doctor suddenly.

"Um Serenity, but call me Serena.", I replied.

"Is that your daughter?", she asked. I nodded my head yes as I smiled.

"What's her name?"

"Rini." I replied. It was quiet after a while.

"Where are we?", I finally asked.

"On earth." she replied. I nodded my head slightly.

"What year is it?", I asked. She looked at me slightly confused before she answered.

"196 AC", was her reply. I nodded my head again and thanked her kindly. " 'I must be in the future.', I thought.

"There's some people here to see you.", replied the doctor. I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up confused before she smiled.

"The people who brought you here.", she said. "They've been waiting to see you. You have been asleep for a week." I nodded my head as for her to bring them in.

'I've been sleeping for a who week?!?!", I thought.

The woman exited the room and said that she was going to get me an Rini something to eat. A few seconds later six guys entered the room.

One of them was an old man with long white hair and brown eyes. Another had blonde hair and blue eyes which showed his innocents. He had Arabian features and the man smiled at me kindly. The next had Black hair tide back tightly in a low ponytail. He had onyx black eye and Chinese features.

A tall man stood next to him who had a silent presence around him. He had long bangs which covered one of his piercing green eyes. Another man had a brown hair in a long braid. He had American features and had light violet eyes. He wore a goofy grin that hid his pain of his past.

Lastly stood a man with emotionless cobalt blue eyes. He had unruly brown hair and I could see the Japanese features in him. The young men looked to be 18 or 19. The old man slightly smiled at me before he took a step forward.

"Hello, my name is Dr. J." he replied. "These are the men that saved you, Quatre, Wufei, Trowa, Duo and Heero." Dr. J pointed them out in the order I saw them in and I slightly smiled at them. The one named Heero whipped out a gun and pointed it at my forehead. What shocked the men was that I didn't budge and I just stared at them blankly.

"Who are you and who do you work for?", asked Heero in monotone.

"Heero! Would you put that gun away. That is not how you greet a lady.", exclaimed Duo. Dr. J gave Heero a look that meant to put the gun away and he did.

"I'm sorry miss. He's just upset that you kind of fell on him.", replied Quatre. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Fell on him?", I asked.

"Yeah, There was this silver light in the sky and you and the baby just popped right out and landed right on He-man right here.", exclaimed Duo in amusement. I slightly blushed and apologized.

"Where did you come from woman?", asked Wufei with a glare. I slightly stared at him and stayed silent.

"Well?", replied Wufei impatiently.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you.", was my reply.

"Try us.", remarked Trowa. Everyone slightly stared at him in slight shock.

"Oh my gosh!! Trowa talked.", yelled Duo. At the yell Rini woke up crying. I picked her up and held her in my arms to soothe her. She quieted down as the doctor who checked her up came in with food. She put a tray of food on a table and handed me a bottle for Rini.

I put the bottle in Rini's mouth and she hungrily drank from it. The doctor excused herself to let the guys finish their conversation with me.

"Well, where still waiting", growled Heero. I looked up at him and gave him a death glare that made him step back a bit.

"Wow He-man, that was scarier than yours.", exclaimed Duo. Heero pulled out his gun and pointed at Duo's head.

"I will kill you.", shouted Heero in monotone. Duo yelled and ran behind Dr. J for protection.

"Would you boys cut it out.", yelled Dr. J in annoyance. Everyone quieted down and looked towards me.
"Can you please tell us where your from?" I nodded my head and began telling them about being a queen and how my palace was destroyed. How my loved ones died and that I used my crystal to wish myself to leave with my daughter.

Everyone listened intently and the weirdest thing was, was that they believed every word I said. From then on we became the best of friends. The took care of me like family. They opened up to me and told me about their live in being on the terrible war. They comforted me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry, in remembering my Endymion's and my friend's death.

They told me about them being gundam pilots. I even became one too. Now everything was at peace. Two hard long years of war and everything was over. I had to admit that it was fun, running around being a spy. I learned how to fight and pilot things, use weapons like guns and katana's, swords and stuff like that.

I decided it was my time to leave. I knew this wasn't my place to stay. I felt as if I needed to be someplace else. I now stood in front of the gundam boys and Dr. J with Rini who was now two years old. We bid our goodbyes to each other. I was sure going to miss them. I had asked if they would come with me, but they had to stay here to prevent any on coming threats.

I picked up Rini and held her in one arm and held my crystal in the other. My personality had changed a bit, becoming tougher and stronger. I wore a pair of tight leather black pants and a white tube top. I had a black button up shirt over it, which was left opened and I had on black Timberlin boots. I had cut my long silver hair to my mid back and put in blond and black highlights in and my bright blue eyes darkened and had silver specks in them. To complete everything I wore a black bandana with a katana that Wufei gave me, strapped tightly to my back.

Rini wore a pair of baggy blackish blue jeans with a pink tank top. She had a black bubble vest over it and had on black Nikes. She had her soft pink hair which layed a little past her shoulders laying out freely. Her eyes stay red and she had a little squirt gun tucked into her pants, much to the encouragement of Heero.

I smiled sadly at he boys and Dr. J and thanked them for everything they've done for me. I held tightly onto the crystal and sent it a little prayer. We began to glow silver as Rini waved her hand goodbye and we vanished to only Selene knows where.