Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Somewhere out in the mountains



"Goku, this is the antidote for your heart virus.", said a boy with lavender colored hair. He handed a small bottle over to a man with black spikey hair which pointed out in different directions. The man took it and thanked the boy nicely.

Suddenly a silver flash lit up the sky, which soon shot down to the floor.

"Hey you guys did you see that!!", exclaimed a women with blue hair in a semi afro.

"Wow, did you feel those power levels?", yelled a boy who looked a lot like Goku.

"Yeah! It was huge!", yelled a short man with no hair.

"Which is fading fast.", yelled a man with three eyes.

"Come on let's check it out.", exclaimed a man with scars embedded on his face.

"It's probably some weakling that I can kill.", said a man with spikey hair shaped like a pine tree.

"Oh Vegeta, would you shut up!", yelled the blue haired woman.

"No I will not shut up woman!", roared the man named Vegeta.

"Don't call me woman! I have a name which is Bulma. B-U-L-M-A!!.", yelled the blue haired woman..

"Would you two shut up and let's go!", yelled a green skinned man as he rose into the air.

Bulma turned her back on Vegeta with a 'hmph' and walked to the man with the scars. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they both were lifted into the air. Everyone followed suit and began to follow the fading kai's.

Goku lifted into the air, curious in seeing what had crashed and hoping it wasn't an enemy. Goku turned towards the lavender hair boy who seemed to be lost in thought.

"Trunks, you coming?", asked Goku. Trunks snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Goku in confusion before the question registered into his mind.

"Uh yeah, I'm coming.", said Tunks as he to lifted himself into the air.

"Great, come on let's hurry up.", exclaimed Goku excitedly. Trunks smiled at the man's antics before he continued after the man. Trunks soon was consumed back into his earlier thoughts.

'Those Kai's were mom's and Rini's. Let me see what they look like before I have to get back home.', thought Trunks as he boosted up in speed to catch up to everyone else.


Apon reaching the area were the crash happened, there was a huge and deep crater with two people inside. Everyone encircled the crater and looked down.

"Wow, that's deep!", exclaimed the little boy.

"Yeah, you can say that again.", exclaimed the bald headed man.

"Wow, that's deep!", repeated the little boy.

"Gohan. It was a figure a speech man.", said the bald headed man with a sweat drop.

"Someone has to go down there.", said the man with the scars.

Everyone took a step back except for Vegeta, Goku, Trunks and the green skinned guy.

"Aww, you big cowards. I'll go down and check it out.", said Vegeta as he levetated his way down the deep crater.

When he touched the ground he was surprised to see a woman and a child. A very beautiful woman indeed. Vegeta's breath caught in his throat apon looking over the woman and than at the child who looked just like the woman.

"She's beautiful.", whispered Vegeta softly.

"Beautiful! Where the hell did I get that from?", growled Vegeta to himself for thinking such a thing.

"Hey Vegeta, what's down there?", yelled Goku from above.

"Some weak woman and a child.", yelled Vegeta as he began to pick them up. He picked up Serena first who stirred slightly.

Vegeta looked down at the woman and was met by the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. The woman groaned softly before her eyes rolled to the back off her head with her eyelids slowly closing behind them.

Vegeta shuffled Serena in his arms and than bent down to pick up Rini. Once he had the two females in his arms, he began to rise himself back to the surface.

When his feet touched the floor he headlessly dropped the girls on the floor. Trunks and Goku slightly groaned at his behavior before they advanced towards the girls.

"Vegeta! You didn't have to drop them like that.",yelled Bulma as she rushed over to check the girls over.

"What ever.", growled Vegeta as took off into the air to train for the oncoming androids.

"Uh! That man is so annoying.", remarked Bulma as she continued to look over the two girls.

'So, how are they?", asked asked the little boy.

"They're fine. Just needs some rest and some bandages.", said Bulma as she ruffled the little boy's hair.

"Where are they going to stay?", asked the small bald headed man.

"They can stay with me at Capsule Corps.", said Bulma with a smile.

"Alright let's take them over.", exclaimed Goku while leaning down to pick up the two girls. Goku turned around to Trunks who was staring at the two females intently.

"You coming with us?",asked Goku with a grin. Trunks shook his head no.

"No, I have to get back.", said Trunks as he began to turn around.

"Alright, oh and thanks for the medicine." yelled Goku. Trunks smiled and took off into the air.

"You know, he look a lot like Vegeta.", said Bulma. Goku smiled slightly before he rose in the air with the two girls.

"Come on! Let's go.", said Goku. Everyone rose into the air and took off after the man and two girls.