Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Uh! That man is so annoying.", remarked Bulma as she continued to look over the two girls.

'So, how are they?", asked asked the little boy.

"They're fine. Just needs some rest and some bandages.", said Bulma as she ruffled the little boy's hair.

"Where are they going to stay?", asked the small bald headed man.

"They can stay with me at Capsule Corps.", said Bulma with a smile.

"Alright let's take them over.", exclaimed Goku while leaning down to pick up the two girls. Goku turned around to Trunks who was staring at the two females intently.

"You coming with us?",asked Goku with a grin. Trunks shook his head no.

"No, I have to get back.", said Trunks as he began to turn around.

"Alright, oh and thanks for the medicine." yelled Goku. Trunks smiled and took off into the air.

"You know, he looks a lot like Vegeta.", said Bulma. Goku smiled slightly before he rose in the air with the two girls.

"Come on! Let's go.", said Goku. Everyone rose into the air and took off after the man and two girls.

Soon the group reached a large dome shaped building also known as Capsule Corps. The group walked into the building and were greated by Bulma's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Briefs.

Bulma escorted the group into a rather large guest room and told Goku to put the girls down. Goku did as he was told and set the girls gently down on the bed. The girls shifted a bit before they curled up together on the bed.

"Aww, isn't that cute?", exclaimed Bulma.

"Yeah cute.", said the green skinned man as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up Piccolo.", yelled Bulma as she glared up at the man.

Piccolo grumbled under his breathe as he stared at the older woman for a moment. That was when he noticed that she was holding something tightly in her hand. He walked up closer and picked up her hand. He pried her fingers off of the object for closer inspection. As he looked a the Crystal and his eyes widened slightly.

'I've seen this before, but where?', thought Piccolo to himself.

"He piccolo what you got there?", questioned the little boy. Piccolo looked down towards the boy who he had trained to be a warrior.

"Nothing Gohan. Anyway I have to go to Kami's lookout to check out something.", said Piccolo as he walked out the door.

"Alright see you later!", yelled Goku.

"Come on I bet you guys are hungry.", exclaimed Bulma as she exited the room with a cheerful smile. Goku broke out into a 100 watt grin as he ran after Bulma.

"I'm hungry!", he yelled childishly.

"Dad! Your always hungry.", laughed Gohan as he chased after his father. The rest of the gang followed after them smiling at their long time friend's antics.


**************

Serena shifted from side to side as she had that horrible nightmare of the deaths of her family and friends. Serena cried out in agony in her sleep as the vivid flashbacks continued to haunt her. Serena screamed before she shot up from the bed as she was drenched in sweat.

Serena looked down at herself and saw that she was perfectly fine. She looked around the room and saw that it was nice and spacious. She saw that she was on a nice and comfortable bed, but there was something missing.

'Rini!', thought Serena franically.

'Where's my baby?' she screamed in her mind. Serena jumped off of the bed as Bulma burst through the door looking frantic. When she saw that there was no problem she calmed down and looked at Serena.

"What's wrong?", asked Bulma as she stared at the beautiful woman.

"Where's my baby?" asked Serena with wild eyes. Bulma smiled as she walked into the room.

"Oh, she fine. She's down stairs eating.", replied Bulma. Serena's heart rate slowed down as she found out that Rini's was alright.

"Can I see her?", asked Serena.

"Of course you can.", exclaimed Bulma.

"Come on let me take you to your daughter. Plus you must be hungry", said Bulma as she grabbed Serena's hand and escorted her down the hall.

"So, what's your name?', asked Bulma.

"Serena, and yours?", replied Serena.

"My name is Bulma." said Bulma as they reached the kitchen. Rini looked up from her Mac N' Cheese as she heard her mother's voice.

"Mommy!", shouted Rini as she jumped out of her seat and ran towards her mother. Serena smiled and bent down to pick up her daughter. Rini jumped into the welcoming arms of her mother and gave her a tight hug.

"Hey sweety.", replied Serena.

"Hi mommy!", exclaimed Rini.

Rini and Serena turned around when they heard a giggle coming from behind them. They saw Bulma laughing while leaning against the wall for support.

"What?", said Serena and Rini in unison which caused Bulma to laugh even more.

"I'm sorry, but you two are just so cute together!', exclaimed Bulma. Serena blushed as Rini giggled. Bulma calmed herself down and walked towards Serena.

"Come on let me fix you something to eat.", said Bulma with a smile. Serena returned the smile as she set Rini back down in her seat and she her self sat down next to her.

Bulma came over with a large bowl of Mac N' Chesse and set it in front of Serena. Serena thanked the woman before she dug in hungrily. Bulma sat in amazement at how fast she ate and how much she ate at a time. It didn't even look like she chewed any of the food.

"Wow, you eat like a Saiyan .", said Bulma with her eyes wide with shock. Serena stopped in mid spoon fill as she stared up at Bulma in confusion.

"What's a Saiyan?", asked Serena. Just than Vegeta walked into the room with no shirt on and in black spandex shorts. He had a white towel around his neck with sweat covering his body. Serena nearly dropped her spoon at the site, but kept herself in check.

"Hi Vegeta.", said Bulma.

"Woman." grumbled Vegeta.

"It's Bulma!, can you spell that B-U-L-M-A. You dumb Monkey", yelled Bulma in annoyance. Vegeta smirked which made Serena's knees go weak. Lucky for her she ws seated in a chair or she would have fell flat on her butt.

"Yes I can spell that, W-O-M-A-N. Woman.", said Vegeta. Vegeta laughed as he walked back outside. Bulma gritted her teeth as she mumbled unlady like words. Serena laughed as Rini continued to eat.

"So Bulma, who was that?", asked Serena.

"A Saiyan. His name is Vegeta", growled Bulma. Serena smirked.

"Well I can see you two don't like each other.", said Serena.

"Of course I don't. That egotistic Prince.", yelled Bulma. Serena's eyes widened in shock.

"He's a prince?", asked Serena.

"Yeah he is, and he has some nerve walking around here like he's better than everyone else.", exclaimed Bulma.

"Anyway, I'm having some people over. You don't mind do you?", asked Bulma. Serena shook her head no.

"It's your house, you don't need my approval.", said Serena. Bulam smiled as she began to leave the kitchen.

"Oh, and thanks for the hospitality!", said Serena.

"It's okay, You can stay here as long as you like. If you need anything I'll be in my lab that's in the basement okay?", said Bulma.

Serena nodded her head and thanked the woman again before Bulma left the kitchen. Serena took Rini up to their room and set her down for a nap.

Once Rini was asleep, Serena began to explore the large house. Soon she found herself outside and in front of a smaller dome shape building. Serena stepped closer to it and heard some sounds coming from inside.

Serena let her curiosity get the best of her and opened the door and walked inside.