Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Once Rini was asleep, Serena began to explore the large house. Soon she found herself outside and in front of a smaller dome shape building. Serena stepped closer to it and heard some sounds coming from inside.

Serena let her curiosity get the best of her and opened the door and walked inside. When she walked inside of the room she sunk to her knees and hands. She felt like her body was going to be crushed at any moment.

She could feel the sweat pouring down her face with each struggle she made as she tried to rise back to her feet. Her breathing were coming in short pants at the lack of air in the dimly lit room. A husky laughter rung out through the large dome shape building.

Serena struggled to lift her head to see where the laughter was coming from. As soon as she got her head high enough, she saw Vegeta looking down at her with an arrogant smirk. Serena gritted her teeth as she lowered her head down tiredly.

All of her muscles were tense as she felt like she was going to collaspe. Serena's moon insignia lit dimly on her forehead before it burst into a blinding bright light. Serena could feel power coursing through her veins as she slowly stood to her feet.

She looked to Vegeta who lost his smirk as he stared at Serena. Serena looked around the room and noticed the reddish glow and the large computer in the middle of the room. Serena walked towards the large computer totally ingoring Vegeta's presence.

She saw a goldish glowing light from the corner of her eyes and she slowly turned her head around. When she saw it, her eyes widened in shock as goldish colored energy ball came hurling towards her. She had no time to block as the ball of light came and strucked her full force.

Serena flew across the room and hit the floor with a sickening thud. Serena fought hard to keep conscious as she heard footsteps making their way towards her. She slowly opened her eyes weakly as she saw Vegeta glaring down at her.

"Who are you?", growled Vegeta.

"Serena.", she replied weakly. Vegeta growled and wrapped a hand around Serena's throat. He lifted her off of the ground and held her high against the wall. He slightly put pressure on her throat making Serena gasp for the lack of air.

"Who are you?", growled Vegeta again. Serena winced slightly as he began to put more pressure around her throat.

"I told you my name is Serena!", gasped out Serena.

"How do you have that moon insignia? The only people I know who has it is Queen Serenity and her daughter princess Serenity and they're both dead. So I ask again, who are you?", asked Vegeta as he narrowed his eyes onto Serena.

"Queen Serenity is my mother. I'm princess Serenity now known as Neo Queen Serenity.", said Serena as tears pricked her eyes. Vegeta gritted his teeth in anger as he punched the wall with his free hand.

"Your lying to me. I don't like to be lied to.", yelled Vegeta.

"How the hell do you know I'm lying?", growled Serena as her anger began to boil. "My mother used her Silver Imperliam Crystal to send me, my Senshi and Prince Endymion to the future to start our lives over."

Vegeta stared into her eyes long and hard. He could tell she wasn't lying and he let go of his grip. Serena fell to the floor with a loud 'thump'. She put her hands around her bruised neck as she gasped for much needed air. Vegeta crossed his arms in front of his chest as he stared down at Serena.

"Why are you here. Shouldn't you be with your king and Senshi?", asked Vegeta. Serena slowly sat up and looked down at the floor. Her eyes began to eyes began to fill with tears as her bottom lip trembled. She played through her mind the tragic event that had happened two years ago.

"They're dead", whispered Serena. Serena lifted her face as she stared up at Vegeta with pain filled eyes. "Endymion and I were having a celebration for our anniversary. We were attacked by an enemy and everyone died except for Rini and I. My palace was destroyed, my friends and my love are dead. So, I took my Crystal and wished myself away."

Serena turned her gaze from Vegeta and looked down at her hands. Vegeta nodded his head with a grunt.

"Did you at least fight?", asked Vegeta. Serena blushed slightly and kept her interest to the floor. Vegeta shook his head with digust ad he stared down at the woman.

"You didn't fight", growled Vegeta.

"I didn't know how!", yelled Serena as she looked up at Vegeta with anger and shame.

"Well you should have tried. Your nothing more than a coward.", yelled Vegeta. Serena rose to her feet and went to leave for the door. She didn't want to stand here to be yelled at. When Serena was near the door she was stopped by a hand roughly grabbing onto her arm. Serena tried to yank her arm away, but Vegeta's grip was like steel. Vegeta whipped the Serena around and stared into her eyes.

"You're a disgrace to you family's name.", growled Vegeta. Serena's eyes widened as tears welled up in her eyes. She stubbornly wouldn't let them fall, especially not in front of him. So, she did the next best thing she could think of. She pulled her knee back and shot it forward until it hit Vegeta where the sun dosen't shine.

Vegeta immediately let go of Serena and sunk to the floor with widened eyes. He wasn't expecting that by a long shot.

"How dare you say that to me. You don't know me and you have no right to disrespect me!", growled Serena as she turned around and walked out of the gravity room. She had also made sure to slam the door on her way out.

Serena ran into the house with tears running down her face. What he said really hurt and his words kept pounding into her heart. Serena ran past Bulma, ignoring the woman's questions of concern. Serena ran up to her room and closed the door behind her.

She sunk to the floor with her back leaning against the door. Her body racked with sobs as she slowly began to rock back and forth. She kept repeating ' I'm sorry that I failed you all ' over and over again. Serena felt something on her shoulder and looked up.

She stared up into the red eyes of her daughter who looked down at her worriedly. She ignored her daughters questions as she grabbed her daughter into a tight hug. Rini hugged her mother tightly completely confused to why she was so upset. All Rini could do was sit there with her mother and let the woman cry.

**************

Vegeta layed on the floor cursing up a storm. He slightly rocked from side to side on the floor holding his family jewels.

'Good God that hurt', thought Vegeta. He was so angry right now he didn't know what to do with himself. Vegeta slowly got to his feet unsteadily. He made his way to the computer which was in the middle of the room and turned off the gravity.

He limped his way out of the gravity room and inside Capsule Corpse. He walked slowly down the halls of the large building limping and still holding himself. He passed by Bulma who stared at him for a moment with anger burning in her eyes.

"What did you do to Serena and why are you holding yourself? You gotta go to the bathroom.?", asked Bulma. Vegeta glared at Bulma which didn't faze the woman the slightest bit.

"Shut up woman! I don't have time for this.", growled Vegeta as he made his way up the stairs with great difficulty.

Bulma stared up at Vegeta as he mumbled things to himself. She caught some of the things like 'stupid woman' and 'hitting bad places'. Bulma raised her eyebrows in confusion before she went to the stove to make something for Serena that might cheer her up.

When Vegeta finally made it up the stairs he went directly to his room and slammed the door shut. He layed on his bed and sighed before he thought up some ways to make that Moon Princess... Queen pay.

***************