Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bulma was downstairs preparing a meal for her oncoming guest. She heard a door bell ring and she rushed towards the front door. She opened up the door to see all of her friends save Piccolo.

"Hey guys! Where's piccolo?", asked Bulma as she moved to the side to let everyone in.

"He hasn't returned from Kami's lookout.", replied Goku.

"Oh, he'll probably be here later.", replied Bulma as she took the coats from her guests and hung them in the closet.

"So Bulma, did those two girls wake up?",asked Gohan.

"Yes they did, but I'm not sure if they want to come down right now.", said Bulma. The group looked at her confused.

"Why not?", asked Goku. Bulma sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well the older one, her name is Serena and she had a little encounter with Vegeta in the gravity room. When I came up stairs from the lab she ran past me crying and went up to her room. A couple a minutes later Vegeta came in.", said Bulma as she slightly giggle from how Vegeta entered the house.

"Oh that poor child.", replied a woman with black hair pulled up into a tight bun.

"Yeah I know.", replied Bulma. "I simpathize anyone who has an encounter with Vegeta. Anyway I have to finish cooking dinner, Chi Chi can you help me?" The woman with the tight bun, Chi Chi nodded her head and followed Bulma into the kitchen.

The rest of the guys just sat in the living room lounging and talking about the old times.

************

Serena had long ago stopped crying and held Rini tightly. Serena was lost in her thoughts about that ignorant Saiyan prince.

' That Vegeta! How dare he say something like that to me.' thought Serena in pure anger.

'Stupid prince of all Saiyans! I'll show him prince of all Saiyans when I shove my foot up his candy....'

"Mommy.", asked Rini. Serena was broken out of her rambling and looked towards her daughter.

"Yes Rini.", replied Serena. Rini pulled back from the tight hold of her mother which was kind of blocking off her air supply.

"Are you okay?", asked Rini. Serena smiled slightly.

"Yeah I'm fine.", said Serena.

*************

Piccolo flown to Kami's lookout with the precious Crystal held tightly in his hand. He looked over the Crystal before he boosted up his speed to go faster.

A few minutes past and he could see the lookout in the distance. Soon he landed and looked around. He spotted Mr. Popo (SP?), watering some flowers. Piccolo walked up to the small round man, who still didn't notice Piccolo's presence.

"Mr. Popo! Where's Kami?", asked Piccolo. The little man jumped in startlement and looked to Piccolo in surprise.

"He's inside, I'll go get him.", replied Mr. Popo as he ran off to seek Kami. Piccolo watched as the man ran off and Piccolo slightly sighed and looked over the Crystal again.

A few minutes passed and an old man who looked similar Piccolo came out with a staff in hand. He walked up to Piccolo and gave him greetings. Piccolo nodded his head in return.

"What is it Piccolo?", asked Kami. Piccolo raised his hand and showed Kami the delicate Crystal which he held.

"I need to know what this is.", said Piccolo. Kami's eyes slightly widened as he grabbed the Crystal from Piccolo's hand.

"She has come.", whispered Kami. Piccolo looked at him questioningly hearing what the man had said loud and clear.

"Who has come?", asked Piccolo. Kami looked up at from the Crystal and up to Piccolo.

"Neo Queen Serenity.", replied Kami. Piccolo's eyes widened in slight disbelief.

"THAT'S HER!!! AND THAT'S THE SILVER IMPERLIAM CRYSTAL!!", yelled Piccolo. Kami slightly winced at the yell and slowly nodded his head in a 'yes' gesture.

"But she looks so... so.. weak.", exclaimed Piccolo. Kami laughed at his reaction.

"Looks can be deceiving.", said Kami. Kami gave Piccolo the Crystal back.

"Well you better return this to her.", replied Kami. Piccolo nodded his head again and took off into the air, to go to Bulma's.

*************

Dinner was all done and Vegeta, Rini and Serena still haven't come down. Bulma and Chi Chi finished putting the food on the table. Bulma exited the kitchen and went upstairs to retreive the three missing people.

Bulma went to Serena and Rini's room first. Bulma lightly knocked on the door and recieved a light 'who is it.'

"It's Bulma. Dinner is ready.", said Bulma.

"We'll be down in a minute.", said Serena.

Bulma left the door and walked towards Vegeta's door which was a little down the hall. Bulma knocked on the door and got a gruff ' what ' for a reply.

"Dinner is ready." said Bulma. Bulma left knowing that she wasn't going to get an answer. Bulma went downstairs and returned to the kitchen.

Vegeta exited his room and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. As he passed Serena's door Serena and Rini exited the room.

Serena had Rini in her arms and looked up to see Vegeta's frowning face. The two of them glared at each other and Rini looked at the exchange in confusion.

The three walked down the stairs quietly and soon entered the kitchen. Everyone looked at them and smiled slightly.

To their surprise Vegeta actually sat down at the table to eat with them. He usually took some food and would go back up stairs to eat or he would wait till everyone was done with their meal and eat what was left over.

Their was only two seats left and it was on either side of Vegeta. Serena slightly gritted her teeth and sat Rini in a chair and soon she sat down herself. Everyone could feel the high tension between the two and watched in amusement.

"So Serena and Rini, these are my friends.", replied Bulma. Serena and Rini looked around the table and smiled brightly.

"Hello."

"Hi!"

"Okay let me introduce you to them.", said Bulma with a smile. Bulma pointed out everyone individually and went around in a circle.

"This is Chi Chi, her husband Goku, their son Gohan, Krillan, My boyfriend Yamcha, Tien, and Choa-suo (SP?)", said Bulma.

After everyone was introduce they had some small talk every know or than, but it was rather quite. Vegeta and Serena kept glaring at each other every chance they got.

"Woman pass me the mashed potatoes.", growled Vegeta. Serena looked towards him with a harsh glare.

"Which one are you talking to. There's three women here.", remarked Serena.

"I'm talking to you!", replied Vegeta rudely. Serena turned towards the mash potatoes that was in her reach. She picked them up and smirked evily which didn't go unnoticed by everyone else except Vegeta.

Vegeta waited impatiently as Serena took her time getting the food. When she picked it up, she turned towards Vegeta and went to hand it towards him.

When he reached out to get get it Serena spilled the food all over his pants. Everything went dead quite except for Serena who was laughting.

Vegeta looked slightly surprised before he gave a deadly glare towards the laughing Queen. Vegeta angrily gritted his teeth ready to blast that woman to the next demsion.

But, he kept himself under control. So he reached over and picked up a bowl of cream corn and dumped it all over Serena's head. There were some snickers going around the room which was trying to be held back.

Serena wipped away some of the corn that dripped down her face to see a smirking Vegeta. Serena reached over and picked up some pie that was for dessert and mashed it into Vegeta's face. Serena stuck out her pointer finger and wipped off some of the creame and tasted it.

"Umm, that's really good.", replied Serena with a slight giggle. Rini burst out in laughter at her mother's antics which was soon joined in by the rest off the group.

Vegeta wipped off the creame angrily from his face and grabbed a second pie and tossed it at Serena. Serena ducked which caused it to fly into Chi Chi's face. Goku and Gohan pointed and laughed.

Chi Chi glared at them and took some food off the table and tossed it at them. Gohan and Goku both ducked which caused the food to hit Bulma and Yamcha. Eveyone looked at eachother before a full blown food fight broke out.