Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As the intense battle went on, you could here laughter as everyone was having a good time. Vegeta was even enjoying himself, but he sure as hell wasn't going to admit it.

Rini and Gohan had teamed up and were throwing food at Chi-Chi and Goku. Chi Chi was throwing back as well and Goku opened his mouth and catched the food in it as food came hurddling towards him.

Bulma and Yamcha were thowing things at Tien, Krillan and Choa-suo. Serena and Vegeta were wrestling on the floor smearing food into each other faces. Serena had finally strattled Vegeta's waist and pinned both of his hands above his head.

Serena smiled mischieviously which made Vegeta look at her in curiousity. Serena saw a big bowl of jello which was the only thing that was still full. She quickly grabbed it and poured it all over Vegeta's face.

Vegeta pushed Serena off of him causing her to land on her back. Vegeta pinned her down and grabbed some tomatoes sauce that was on the floor and smushed it in Serena's face.

As the food battle continued, nobody noticed a certain someone standing in the doorway. Piccolo shook his head as he muttered 'idiots'. He cleared his throat to gain some attention, but he didn't. He did it again and nobody still turned their attention towards him.

"Hello!!!", shouted Piccolo in annoyance. Everyone paused in mid throw and looked towards Piccolo. The group smiled sheepishly and stood to their feet in embarrassment.

The group looked around the room and saw the huge mess and than looked down at themselves. They looked back at Piccolo who still held a look of annoyance as he stared back at them.

"Um, we got to clean up.", replied Bulma. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"So Piccolo, go in the living room and wait for us.", replied Bulma.

"What ever.", grumbled Piccolo as he went into the living room and sat down. Bulma turned to everyone else who was present in the room.

"I'll get the servents to clean the mess. Come on and let's get cleaned up.", said Bulma as she made her way up the stairs. The group followed behind Bulma closely.

She showed the group a bathroom for all of them and let them borrow some clothes. Vegeta marched to his room with his usual scowl as he mumbled some incoherent words under his breathe.

Serena and Rini went into their bedroom and soon walked into the bathroom. Serena started putting in warm water with bubbles as Rini slipped off her dirty clothes.

Once the water was done Rini slipped in as Serena peeled off her clothes as well and slipped into the bath with her daughter.

The two laughed and splashed at each other until it was time for them to get out. The two dressed quickly and went out of the bedroom door and into the hallway.

Serena picked up Rini and walked down the steps to see everyone there already. Serena turned her head around when she heard a grunt behind her. Vegeta stood behind her and than pushed past her to go into the room with everyone else.

Serena glared at his retreating back and watched him cross his arms over his chest and lean against a wall, away from everyone else. Serena went to a love seat, which happened to be the only one left and sat down with Rini on her lap. There was a moment of silence as everyone kind of looked at eachother.

Serena looked at the green man as thought raised through her mind. 'He's like green.', thought Serena as she looked him over in bewilderment. Something in his hand caught her eyes and she began to stare at it intently.

'That's my Crystal!', exclaimed Serena in her mind. Piccolo felt the woman's stare and looked over towards her. He watched her as she stared at his hand in curiousity before it widened in shock.

"This your's?", asked Piccolo already knowing the answer. Serena nodded her head enthusiastically wanting her Crystal back.

"Yes it's mine.", said Serena. Piccolo tossed it in the air. Serena caught it in her hands gracefully and looked over the crystal carefully. She looked up a Piccolo questionly.

"How'd you get this?", asked Serena. Piccolo looked at her momentarily before he responded.

"Found it.", replied Piccolo. Serena reaised an eyebrow.

"Where did you find it?", asked Serena. Piccolo mumbled some in coherent words and looked away from the young Queen.

"What was that?", asked Goku.

"I said I found it in her hand!", growled Piccolo.

"So you just took it out of my hand without my permission.", replied Serena.

"I went to do research on it, damn.", said Piccolo as he slouched down in his chair. Serena smiled slightly and continued to look at Piccolo.

"So what's your name?", asked Serena.

"Piccolo.", he replied.

"Oh, like the instrument?", asked Serena. Piccolo slouched even furthur in his chair as everyone began to laugh excluding him and Vegeta.

"So, Serena where are you and Rini from?", asked Bulma as she pressed her giggles down. Everything seemed to quiet down as Serena had a look of sorrow and pain embedded in her eyes. Everyone sensed the change in mood which piqued their curiousity.

"Um, I'm not from around here.", said Serena. "I'm not even from this demension."

"Your from a different dimension?", asked Goku as if he were a little school boy. Serena nodded her head in an 'yes' gesture.

"Where I was from I was the Queen of the Moon. It was a very peaceful and happy time. I had my Senshi a wonderful husband and Rini was just born.", said Serena as she smiled down at her little girl. Serena's smile soon wiped off her face as she continued on with her story.

"Three months after Rini was born, It was Endymion's, My husband and my anniversary. We were having a great time with many kingdoms from all over the galaxy there. Endymion was sitting next to me and I held Rini in my arms... Suddenly there was an explosion that shook the whole Palace.", Serena paused before she continued on with the horrible event.

"Endymion sent out several guards to check what was happening. Only one returned and he was barely alive with blood covering ever part of his body. He cried out that there was an attack before he dropped to the floor lifelessly. More explosions rung out through my Palace as Endymion took Rini and I to a safe place to hide. He kissed me goodbye and ran off with my Senshi and other guards to fight an awaiting battle."

"Rini and I stayed hidden as Endymion assisted and I could hear battle cries and screams of pain as people died in honor. As my Palace was hit with another explosion the ceiling above me caved in. I covered Rini's face and moved out of the way. I could barely see anything as my vision was clouded by smoke. I tripped over something and Rini flew out of my arms. I could hear her cries of fright and pain as she hit the floor. I ran to look for her, but I kept being pushed furthur away from her. Soon I couldn't her hear anymore and I became afraid."

"I was than pushed against a wall and I looked into the face of my enemy. He smirked at me before he disappeared out of my sight. I blacked out afterwards as I was hit on the head by debris. When I woke up again it was dead quite. I got up and called out to anyone who could hear me, but all I got was silence. As I walked around even more I saw the bodies of my Senshi, my best friends who I had grown up with dead. I continued you to walk and.....", Serena took a slow intake of air as she had tears running down her face. She sniffled and slightly smiled when Rini hugged her for comfort.

"And I saw Endymion. I rushed over to him as he layed sprawled lifelessly on the floor. He had his sword sticking out of his abdomen as blood covered him and the floor making a puddle. I held onto him as I heard a sound. I dismissed it at first and than I soon followed.", replied Serena as she purposely skipped over the part about her suicide attempt. She took a glance at Vegeta and he could tell that she skipped over something there. Serena looked down at her hands and continued the story.

"As I drew closer I could the cries coming from under some debris. I took it off and it was Rini. I picked her up and went to my demolished bedroom and took my Crystal and wished myself and Rini as far away as we could get.", said Serena as she fumbled with her Crystal in her hand. She wiped away her tears and slouch in her chair slightly.

"This isn't the first place I was sent to. There was another place before this one. It was engaged into a war that needed to be settled immediately. 5 boys who were in the war took Rini and I in and trained me for two years. After the war was over I left knowing that I wasn't needed their anymore.", said Serena as she ended her story.

Serena looked around the room to see their reactions. Chi Chi and Bulma were leaning into their husbands/boyfriends crying their eyes out. Vegeta and Piccolo held no emotions on their faces as the rest of the group stared agaped at hearing the woman's painful past.

"Your a Queen?", whispered Krillin. Serena nodded her head yes.

"You said you could fight right?", asked Goku. Serena turned towards the man in the blindingly orange training suit.

"Yes, why?", asked Serena. Goku grinned from ear to ear as he sat up in his chair.

"Well we're training to fight andriods who will be here in 3 years.", said Goku. Serena sat up in interest.

"How do you know that their coming in 3 years?", asked Serena. Goku held his grin as he used a hand and held it to the back of his head.

"I've got connections.", said Goku. Serena nodded her head accepting the answer.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with me?", asked Serena.

"Well.", said Goku. "I want you to help us."

Chi Chi and Bulma's heads flew off their man's shoulder and looked at Goku in disbelief as did everyone else in the room.

"WHAT!?!?!",screeched the two women.

"Are you madd.", exclaimed Bulma.

"Goku you are not bring that woman out their to fight some stupid machines.", yelled Chi Chi. Goku winced at the shouts and even more from his wife who screamed directly into his ear.

"I can train her and when I'm done someone else could train her.", said Goku. Everyone's attention turned towards Serena and wanted to see her reaction.

"Sounds cool to me.", replied Serena.