Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's New Found Love ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"You said you could fight right?", asked Goku. Serena turned towards the man in the blindingly orange training suit.

"Yes, why?", asked Serena. Goku grinned from ear to ear as he sat up in his chair.

"Well we're training to fight androids who will be here in 3 years.", said Goku. Serena sat up in interest.

"How do you know that their coming in 3 years?", asked Serena. Goku held his grin as he used a hand and held it to the back of his head.

"I've got connections.", said Goku. Serena nodded her head accepting the answer.

"Okay, so what does this have to do with me?", asked Serena.

"Well.", said Goku. "I want you to help us."

Chi Chi and Bulma's heads flew off their man's shoulder and looked at Goku in disbelief as did everyone else in the room.

"WHAT!?!?!",screeched the two women.

"Are you madd.", exclaimed Bulma.

"Goku you are not bring that woman out their to fight some stupid machines.", yelled Chi Chi. Goku winced at the shouts and even more from his wife who screamed directly into his ear.

"I can train her and when I'm done someone else could train her.", said Goku. Everyone's attention turned towards Serena and wanted to see her reaction.

"Sounds cool to me.", replied Serena. Everyone stood in stunned silence. Even Vegeta was speechless. Then Vegeta put up an arrogant smirk as he looked at Serena.

"Ha, this woman fight. Puh-lease!!", exclaimed Vegeta as Serena's face twisted in anger.

"Shut up Vegeta!! And don't call me woman.", yelled Serena in anger. Vegeta pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and looked towards Serena challengingly.

"What are you going to do about it.......woman!", said Vegeta plastering up his usual smirk. Serena gritted her teeth together before she smiled sweetly. Vegeta dropped his smirk as he wasn't expecting her to react that way.

" You know what since your calling me woman then I'll just have to call you man." replied Serena. Vegeta leaned back slightly and raised an eyebrow in slight bewilderment. He sure as hell wasn't expecting an answer like that.

"What ever woman." said Vegeta.

"Okay MAN" replied Serena. Vegeta leaned back against the wall while crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes. He sighed quietly to himself and began too tune out the world around him.

Serena smiled as she held Rini tightly on her lap. The group looked at the two royalties in amusement and would have laughed if it weren't for the deadly temper of a Saiyan prince. ChiChi looked from Serena to Vegeta and back too Serena. ChiChi cleared her throat to gain Serena's attention.

"So Serena, you really going to fight in this battle?", questioned ChiChi. Serena turned her attention towards ChiChi and nodded her head yes.

"Of Course. I have fought many battles in my time." replied Serena proudly. Vegeta snorted which made Serena turn a glare towards the arrogant man.

"I bet you ran around in little skirts throwing out corny speeches", mumbled Vegeta. Serena slightly blushed.

"They weren't corny." whispered Serena which was heard by Vegeta. Vegeta smirked as Serena turned her attention back to the gang.

"So your seriously going to train?", asked Yamcha.

"Yup!" replied Serena.

"Great!", exclaimed Goku excitedly.

"Yeah!", cheered in Gohan just as excited as his father. ChiChi turned to her son grimly as she put her hands on her hips.

"I hope your not expecting to be fighting in this battle?", questioned ChiChi. Gohan's happy expression turned into a pout.

"Mom, I'm needed in this battle" whined Gohan.

""what you need to do is study.", said ChiChi as Gohan slouched in her chair. Goku put a hand on his son's head and ruffled it playfully. The older man held a large smile which made Gohan grin slightly. Gohan knew that smile all to well and knew his father would probably sneak him out. He could always count on his father.

ChiChi totally missed the exchange as she looked over to Serena again. She looked the young woman up and down as well as Rini.

"Serena is that all the clothes that you and Rini have?" asked ChiChi as the questioned caught Bulma's attention.

"I have a few other things to wear for Rini and I." said Serena. ChiChi and Bulma glanced at each other with grins.

"Well we're are trust going to take you two out shopping!", exclaimed ChiChi starting to get excited. She hadn't gone mall shopping in a while.

"But I don't have any money." said Serena as she looked down at her hand as she twisted the together.

"Serena I own the richest company in this town. I can cover you." said Bulma with a smile.

"I couldn't spend your money, I wouldn't feel right about it." said Serena. Bulma frowned slightly which soon turned into a smile.

"I'll give you a job." said Bulma. SErena looked up from her hands slightly startled.

"A job?" questioned Serena.

"Yeah a job." repeated Bulma.

"What type of job?" questioned Serena.

"Well I've been looking for someone to help me in the laboratory to fix up machines and answer phones, stuff like that." said Bulma as Serena smiled.

"Sure I'll take the job" said Serena.

"Great!", exclaimed Bulma as the woman stood to her feet.

"So let's go shopping", said ChiChi as she too stood to her feet. Goku slightly frowned up at the two woman.

"Serena can't leave we still have some things to explain." said Goku. ChiChi shot a dangerous glare towards Goku who shot back in his seat in fright.

"Look Goku you have three years to tell her some info. Us woman are going out shopping to have a good time whether you like it or not." growled ChiChi. Goku nodded his head quickly as his wife turned back around.

"So let's get a move on.", said ChiChi with a smile as she exited out of the room. Serena looked from ChiChi's retreating back to Goku and than stared up at Bulma who was laughing at Serena's shocked expression.

Anyone would find it amusing considering Goku was the strongest man on earth and was afraid of his wife.

"It happens all the time, you'll get used to it.", said Bulma. Serena waved goodbye to the guys as she picked Rini up from the couch and followed Bulma out the room. The three of them met ChiChi outside as Bulma dug into her pocket.

"Um where's the car?", asked Serena. Bulam pulled out a capsule from her pocket and held it out in the air.

"Right here.", she replied as she threw the Capsule to the floor. With a puff of smoke a little blue car appeared. Serena jumped back in surprise as she and Rini had their mouths wide opened.

"It's a Capsule Car.", said Bulma as she pulled out another Capsule from her pocket. She held it out for Serena to look out. Serena picked up the little Capsule and looked it over.

"My company makes these. You could almost anything in there." said Bulma.

"Amazing.", exclaimed Serena. Bulma took the Capsule out of Serena's hand and pulled the girl towards the car. Bulma and ChiChi sat in the front as Serena and Rini went into the back. Their was a little car seat for Rini to sit comfortably in

Bulma started up the car and it began to rise in the air. Serena shrieked and yelled tightly on to the door handle. Never had Serena been in a flying car.

"OMG! The car is like fly!!!!!" exclaimed Serena with fright evident on her facial expression. ChiChi turned around in her seat and looked at the fear stricken girl.

"Serena it's all right. Cars here fly." said ChiChi. Serena turned her head towards Riniwho was giggling happily. Serena forced her self to calm down and gave ChiChi a smile.

"If Rini isn't afraid than neither should I." replied Serena as she slowly let go off door handle and started to relax. After a few moment the three woman began to socialize as the pulled up to a rather large mall.
Once Serena climbed out of the car Serena's face beamed happily.

"This place is like huge!", whispered Serena in awe. Her smile soon dissipated. She really wished the girls were here right know. Serena put up a small smile as she remember all the times she would go out to the mall with all her friends and her Endymion who was known as Darien at the time.

She remembered how she begged her Darien to buy a whole lot of sweets which he bought with a smile. Then was yelled at by Rei because she ate the full bag within 15 minutes.

A tear slowly made it's way down Serena face as the happy memory. she was startled out of her thoughts as she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders. Serena looked up to see ChiChi giving her a motherly smile as she wiped away he tear.

"Come on and let's go have some fun.", replied ChiChi with a smile. Serena giggled slightly as she slipped an arm around ChiChi's shoulders as well.

"Yeah let's go shop like we've never shopped before!", replied Serena as everyone walked inside of the mall.

*******************

Goku and the gang sat around in the living room quietly. Goku suddenly shot up from his seat as he looked around at everyone.

"Come on everyone! Let's go train.", said Goku enthusiastically.

"Sure why not, we have nothing better to do.", said Krilled as he stood to his feet. Everyone followed suit as they all walked out the room. Before Goku left he looked towards Vegeta who stayed in the same spot.

"Hey Vegeta are you going to train with us?", asked Goku. Vegeta looked over towards Goku with his usual scowl.

No Kakarott, I am not going to train with you are your buddies. I'm going to the gravity room to train.", growled Vegeta as he walked out of the room. Goku looked after the shorter's Saiyan's retreating back.

"Um, okay" said Goku as he walked out of the room to go train with his friends and son. As everyone was training a certain Saiyan Prince was in the gravity room lost in thought. He had the strangest feeling that something bad was going to happen real soon.

Vegeta pushed the absurd thought to the back of his mind as he pushed himself to train not knowing that those nagging thoughts of his were indeed true.
***********************

Serena and the gang exited the mall very exhausted. They had bags upon of stuff that were packed away in capsules. Bulma thanked the heavens that Capsules were invented are they would have been in trouble.

Rini rested quietly in Serena's arms as she played with one of the many toys Bulma had bought for her. At the moment Bulma was on her favorite list.

ChiChi looked up at the sky as she felt a rain drop land on her nose. it was soon followed by a roll of thunder which made Serena jump and Rini clutch tightly to her mother.

The clouds began to gather as the sky began to darken. The group of four began to rush to the car as more rain drops fell from the sky.

"Looks like a bad storm is coming." said Bulma as they made it to the car. Bulma quickly unlocked the car doors and everyone jumped in. They buckled up as Bulma started the engine. The sky seemed to get darker by the minute as Bulma drove on the rode.

The rain came down even harder as as the sky turned completely dark. Soon the rode became impossible to see as Bulma squinted to see the street in front of her. Bulma's eyes widened as she saw a truck in front of her loose control and started flying towards them.

Bulma stomped on the breaks to stop the head on collision. Rini began to cry as Serena tried to comfort her. ChiChi and Bulma covered their face with their arms as the truck smashed into them. There was a loud shriek as you could hear screeching tires as cars tried to stop.

Bulma's car was smashed in and flipped over several times. The car stopped as it crashed into a tree, but it didn't end there. The truck that smashed into them came sliding behind them and rammed into them yet again.

Everything seemed to freeze after the accident. Everyone sat in shock as they witnessed the head on collision. Several people got out of the cars to help as others dialed up their cell phones to get the police and ambulance. Many stayed in their cars and watched as the scene unfolded before them.

**************************

Goku and everyone came inside slightly soaked when the ran poured down ruining their training session. Vegeta was already inside as he rested on the couch watching WWE wrestling.

The phone rang and Goku went to get it. He picked it up and answered. There was a long pause a as everyone saw the play of emotions cross Goku's face. Goku shakily hung up the phone as tears weld up in his eyes.

"Dad what's wrong?", asked Gohan knowing he wasn't going to like the answer. Goku looked over to his son and whispered.

"There was an accident."