Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Through Her eyes ❯ Another chapter!! yeah! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We walked back inside and his mom and his grandma were gone. "Mom? Are you inside?" Trunks walked into the kitchen and we peeked inside. "Mom? Grandma? Where are you?" We walked up stairs. "Well we need to get to bed early so lets figure out where you want to sleep. If you want you can sleep in my room. I warn you though. Bra might have been in there so be careful." I got inside and saw a bed, a dresser and a chest that all spicifficly stood out. I walked over to the chest and touched the laches. They looked exactly like the same rock that mother's brush was made out of. "can I open it?" He nodded his head. I Un did the laches and opened up the chest. There were old phographs and new ones too. I picked up an old one. It was a picture of a baby and a guy and someone who looked like Trunks's mom. Trunks crouched down by me. "Thats my dad, my mom, and me as a baby." I looked at Trunks. "Your dad never payed attention to you much did he?" He shook his head. "Only when I was old enough to fight." I put down that picture and picked up another. His dad really didn't care for him. This was a picture of Trunks getting an award and his dad is crosing his arms and standing away when his mom is standing right by him. "Trunks, does your dad ever do anything with you?" He stood up and looked out the window. "Only when I do something wrong. Wich was like everything I do, and I get beaten up. that is pretty much it. If I wasn't related to him I'd take him by the neck and and shake some sence into him." I closed the chest and walked over to Trunks. I wrapped my arms around his weigst and he put his arm over my shoulder. "That day will come soon. Very soon." Trunks said as he looked out the window. I started to worrie about him. He seemed so hurt. When I train, the first thing I'll do is show that Vageeta guy a lesson in parenting.

Soon we fell asleep and I drempted of what a saiyan named vegeta could possably get out of hurting his son. Trunks never did anything to deserve that. Why would a short guy with a receding hair line want to bug everyone for? I woke up and Trunks was already awake, of course it was 6:00AM. "Morning." "Morning. Are we the only ones awake?" "I think we are. Are you ready to leave?" "Yeah sure." "Something wrong? You look a little confused. Something on your mind?" Trunks asked. "No nothing." I had my mind on one thing. distroying his father and making him suffer the same way Trunks did. To fill his heart with pain and fear beacause he wont control Trunks any more. I wont let it go on. "Lets go Train." I said. We flew to a place called Korin's tower. "Hey Mr. Popo." Trunks said to a fat marshmallow dude that was pitch black. "Hello Trunks. Why are you here?" "We'd like to use the hyperbolic time chamber for a half of a day." "Who is we?" "Mr.popo, this is my Girlfriend Serena. Serena, this is Mr. Popo." "Hi" "Hello, Why would you be using the chamber as well?" "Beacause I'm Saiyan." Mr. Popo just stared at me and said "A girl?" I glared at him. "I dont have any problem with that though."

Once we were inside Trunks showed me everything that I needed to know. Basic stuff and all that. But after 4 months I got to be really good. "I-YAH!" Right then I kicked Trunks in the stomach and knocked him down to the ground. "Your getting good, ouch, lets move on to eek,,, Kai blasts." "are you ok Trunks? Did I hurt you?" "No, I just have heart burn from the chile dogs we had for lunch.....grunt...... yeah....and It went all the way to my stomic.." I flew down to Trunks, (By the way I learned how to fly without my wings. hehehe) And grabbed his hand. "You don't look so good. Maybe you should rest for a day and seal up those wounds I created on your beautiful bod." He laughed. "Sure. If you say so." He tryed to get up but he fell, and right before he fell I caught him. "I'll carry you, clumsy." Surprisingly I could carrry him with ease. I put him in the bed. "Now you stay in bed and I'll go get the first aid kit." "Thanks. I don't think you hurt me that bad."I squinted my eyes and glared at him. I poked his chest and he let out a large yell. "Uh huh. That's what I thought. Now you listen to me and don't move. You might have to be put in a body cast. I'm now as strong as you are. Ha-Ha." "What have I created?!" I laughed and went to get the first aid kit.

When I retured he was sleeping. "Awwww. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I'll bandage him later." I went outside and saw nothing but white for miles and miles.It was too unreal. Just to see what would happen, I blasted a large kai shot out in frount of me. I could see it and then it dissapeared into the white. "I saw Trunks do something before. It was like a burning attack. I can do that." I got into a stance and began the attack. Once I finished, a flare of light began to appear from my hands. Trunks must have heard it cause he poked his head out of the bed. "What happened?!" I looked back grinning. "That's one up for muh-wah!" "You didn't..........." I nodded my head with my hands still out in firing possition. "You did a burning attack!?" "Yup." "Oh boy....... uh.... has your hair turned yellow yet?" I looked at him in a DUH kinda face and held up my hair. "BLONDE HAIR DUMMY!" "Oh yeah..... has it started to glow or stand up on end?" "No..... why?" "HA! One up for me! You haven't gone super saiyan yet. I have." I looked over at him and laughed. "I will. And you watch." I turned and began to kia blast into the white endless strip of land. "Yeah." "YOU, Need to get some rest my human punching bag!" He chuckled and layed back down. "I'll bring you tea in a minute." I focused on beacoming very good at being a saiyan. I took my stance and began to do something called a big bang attack. I dunno what it was. I shouted the words and a yellow beam of light appeared from my hands. "This is almost too easy." I smirked and walked inside.

I walked inside the little house and saw Trunks sitting there reading a book. "What 'cha readin'?" I asked as I walked twards the kitchen. "Oh, this is a stupid book. It's called, "The endless kai blast" By: Vageta, my dad." I turned my head in intrest. "Really? He wrote a book? Whats it about?" "How much he hates everything and how powerful he THINKS he is." I looked at him and took the book out of his hands. "If you get this much agression from a book, I wounder how you act around him in real life!" I looked at the cover. "No more cheesy books like that. Here read TIME or something." I threw a magizine at him and it hit him in the face really hard. "DUDE! That hurt!" "Sorry...... I'll watch that." About 5 minutes after the tea was done I sat next to him on the bed and gave him is tea with an ice pack for his body. sorry Trunks. "You feel any better?" "A little. I'm still really sore from you kicking the crap out of me." "I said I was sorry! What more do you want from me?!" He thought. "Oh I guess nothing. Are you going to train any more today?" "No, I'll stay inside with you today untill your ready to beacome my punching bag again." Trunks eyes got wide "No, it's my turn to have fun." I smiled and walked to the open door and looked out. "Yeah. It's time." I turned fast twards him. "And it should start now. Teach me to be super saiyan. We can leave soon." "It's not that easy. I had to learn by having someone die. It made me mad. Therefore, you should have rage inside inorder to turn super saiyan." I thought about it. "Don't know anything to be mad about." "Think about Kiasani. How badly she hurt you and how she tryed to kill you." I just then got a little over heated and a little spark of yellow burned on the tips of my hair. "Well you got a little....... You need to turn completly yellow kia head to foot."

"You need to have a motive. A good one. Try screaming. It works for me." I began to scream and think of Kiasani, and everyone that ever ignored me. It felt so good it almost seemed like I was the strongest person alive. I screamed so loud, my chest ached. "Did I get any better?" I asked "I dunno.... I covered my ears and closed my eyes." I rolled my eyes. "Did you even SEE anything?" Trunks Looked at me in a confused and half scared I was gunna scream again. "Don't worry. I give up." "You WHAT?! You can't give up now!" "Why not? Say it. It's not in my blood to beacome super saiyan." "No! You are a saiyan like me. Actually you have more power inside you than me! I'm half human. Your not even human. If I can do it, you can." "Your just saying that. No, Really. It's no biggie." "What are you talking about?! Did training completly warp your brain?! You can and I'll make sure that you do. Either way, you give up now, you may never have this chance again." I stared at him kinda sternly/blankly. I looked down. "Yeah, I guess." Trunks grabbed me by the arm, "Stop it. You can do it. And if you wanna stop? fine. I wont hold you back." "Ok thanks for the suport. I wont do it." "WHAT?! What do you mean?! You have to!" "I thought you werent holding me back Trunks..." He then blushed and said, "I'm a terrale liar. Now, I'll teach you everything tomarrow. Now you better rest up beacause you have a full day tomarrow, Trainee." I smiled. "You promise?? You wont get hurt like last time?" He put his arm around me, "Now about that. Can we keep that inside??" I laughed and lyed down and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, Trunks was in my face. "Morning..." "EEP!" "What? Do I have bad breath?" I wiped sweat off my brow. "No you just scared the crap out of me.... nothing to repeat or anything...." I said panting. "Ha...... you wanna be scared? Try walking in on your dad worshoping his "Fabulus bod" in the bathroom when you got to go bad... uh boy. I never go to the bathroom when father is home anymore." I laughed and layed back down. "Excuse me........ you need to get up....... I am a very impaticent man." I looked over at him crossing his arms and facing the other way. When he looked to see if I was looking at him, he exploded in laughter. "Heh, thats what I thought." I said sitting up. He sat down next to me. "Sooooo.... whats on the agenda?" I asked clinging to his arm. "Well first we eat, and then we train, and then we can take a little break and I'll plan it out from there." "Wow,, you are orginized today huh?" "Eh... I try,,, I try." I laughed, pecked him on the cheek and sprung out of bed and into the bath room. "How long will you be in there do ya think?" Trunks yelled to me. "Umm... how ever long it takes me to take a shower and get dressed... maybe 20 minutes??" "Ok..." Trunks said in kinda a come back soon I'm bord and I"ve been up since 5:00 waiting for someone to play games with me voice.. hehehe. I really woundered about him some times.

"Are you done yet????" I poked my head out of the door. "I just walked in 30 seconds ago!" "Oh......<sigh>......Well hurry!" I put my head back inside the bathroom. "Oh jeeze. He's a freak today. I wounder why he wants me out so bad.....?" >crash< "Trunks.... what did you do?!?!" I said trying to guess how many things he broke. "Uh.... nothing.... just dropped a cup..." "Oh, ok.......HEY! We have plastic cups!! TRUNKS! What did you do?!?!" He turned his head around the corner. "Uhhhh.... Oh never mind.... You just take your shower....heh heh heh." I eyed him supiciously. "What ever. I'll punish you later trouble maker...... No more breaking stuff ok?" "Sure, I'll try not to." I closed the door.'

After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom to only find the table covered in food. "What did you do??" I said woundering if this was, I'd like to get your trust back for totaling your car surprize. "Oh nothing..... I just thought you wanted something to eat....Well?" I went over to the table and sat down. "Arent you going to eat as well?" He smiled. "Well I would but this is part one of your training. Anyways, I ate the first test this morning....." "Now what does this have to do with training?" Trunks put his hand on his hips and held a stop watch in the other. "Well, Saiyans have very high metabolisium. If you can eat all this food in 1:00 tops, then you can move on to the second test." "What if I don't pass?" Trunks giggled. "I'll go get the stomic pump. Well this isn't a very important one but it is equilly important. All right?" "Ok..""Go!" I started eating and after the 12th sclice of pizza and the last half gallond of milk.... I felt like barfing. "Soooo. <gulp> how did I do?" I said leaning back in the chair. "Uh.... That was good.... but you need to work on it...Wanna try again?" I ran into the bathroom and...... well, yeah...... "I think that was a no. I think well move on to kai blasts....."'

After 6 months of training we came out and I had to be at least a million times stronger. I looked outside the door. Of course Trunks's hair was long.... It's actually kinda sexy, hehehe.

"Hey, thanks Mr.Popo." "Your welcome Trunks. Hey, come here for a minute..." Trunks walked over to him. "How did, "SHE" do?"

"Good. She's almost as strong as me accept she hasn't gone super Saiyan yet." "I thought she couldn't do it.." "Uh..... Popo, She can hear you." Trunks said. "What?" He turned around only to find me glaring at him. "EEK!" " Gee Thanks for your encouragement....." "I didn't mean to offend you, No girl has ever gone in there for that long before." "I see." I turned. and looked at Trunks. "Lets go." I just then jumpted off of the edge and began to fly. "See ya popo!" Trunks said chasing after me. "Hey! slow down!" Trunks said. "You have to catch me first!" "Alright!" I sped up and did a whole bunch of curves so he couldnt catch me. "Hey! Thats not fair! Your too fast!" Trunks said "Too bad for you huh?!" I yelled back. "Alright, your gunna get it now...." Just then I felt something grab me by the wiest. "Got ya!" "Oh no..." "What?" "Look Trunks..... There here......" Trunks looked down. "Oh No... This can't be.... How could the saiyans get to earth so fast?!" "I dunno. But this seemes pretty Ironic... I mean, You just left and they head for earth? And They know your here.........." Trunks and I landed. We landed and began to run to his house to pick up his sword.

Trunks and I were flying, We saw the Saiyans fly away. "Where are they going?!" I yelled. "There going to find planet to kill, and father doesn't want to distroy earth... so they are moving on." I double took at the saiyans. "They can't get far. Their scouters will detect us though. We can't get too close to them. It may end up in our death." Trunks said. "We'll wait until they land, And when it's safe we can come out and fight them." "But if we do that wont we be detected before we even REACH the planet?" I asked still trying to keep this spandex work out cloths from rising up on me. "Is there a possabilty that we might have to sacrifice our selves for the planets safety?" I asked. Trunks looked up and said, "Thats the name of the game in saiyan fights." He looked over at me. "We don't have a choice. We have to. The worlds fighters are in a differnt galaxy and we are all thats left." I looked away and began to power up. "lets go. I'm tyard of having to see planets go. Rheah. Lets go." "NO! You can't go! We have to wait! They'll detect us!" I growled at Trunks and began to yell. "GEEZE! What does that mean?!" I kept screaming. "I DON'T CARE ANY MORE! I WANT TO SAVE THEM! I DON'T CARE IF I DIE! TRUNKS, THINK OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE! ALL THOSE CHILDREN!" Just then my hair stood up on end and a a big vibrant yellow kai sourounded me. Trunks watched as I became a super saiyan. He stood there in shock, as I was surprized myself. "Whoa.... what's happening?" I asked confused. "Your a super saiyan now. I told you screaming works." He said like he did it. I grinned and showed off my new hair. "I like my hair. It's kinda cool. Can we go now?" Trunks's jaw fell. "You wanna leave now?!" I nodded my head. "Ok fine. Keep your power level down, WAY down." Just then Trunks turned super saiyan and we flew behind the saiyans.

We flew until we reached the planet Rheah, the jaguar planet. "Trunks..... I'm getting kinda nervous." Trunks squezzed my hand. "Don't worry." I had a scared look on my face. We hid behind a rock for no apparent reason, I think it was so they wouldn't attack us. "Now what I have taught you ends up here. You can't run away now. This is where it proves you." I nodded my head. I stood up and Trunks was behind me. We flew out into the open. A large saiyan looked down on us. "Hey boys! Look what I found! A girl and a guy duo." A short man flew over to the large one. "Good work Nappa. You found the brat. Now we can beat him for leaving." Trunks grinned at the short one. "You don't scare me anymore father!" Trunks yelled at the short one and pointing his finger at him. "The brat has guts. And his little friend there doesn't look like a challenge." that short guy was his dad? I couldn't hold it in. I bursted out laughing. "What's she laughing at? Vegeta? Do you know?" Nappa (the big one) said. Vageeta snarled. "What are you laughing at you incolent child?" I put my head down and raised it up slowly with an evil smirk on my face. "Hey Vegeta, she looks kinda mean. Maybey we should leave her alone...." Vegeta hit Nappa. "OW! What was that for?!" "For being a retard." "Whats a retard?" Nappa asked holding his arm. Vegeta sighed. "I rest my case." Trunks yelled out to his father. "FATHER! YOU NEED TO STOP THIS!" Vegeta flew to the ground and crossed his arms. "Why should I brat?" Vegeta said. Trunks smirked. "Because Serena here is as strong as I am. If not a little stronger." Vegeta looked surprized at me. "A girl? Ok Brat, what are you up to?" Vageeta said in a fighting stance. "Show 'em Serena." I went super saiyan. Vegeta looked at me in surpize. "WHAT?! A girl? No way!" Nappa said. "That's right. I'm Super Saiyan. I'm half Saiyan and half Lunarian."

"I'm not affraid of a girl and a little brat." Vegeta said. "Go home to your mommy. I"m sure she has some clean underware for you." Trunks grined. and then he smirked evily. "Ha ha ha. Good one father. But now the joke is on you." Vegeta raised his eye brows. "How is that possible brat?" Trunks again laughed. "Why, Serena here is probly as strong as you are now." Vegeta snorted. "That isn't possible. I am the strongest warrior in the universe!" Just then I grinned at Vegeta. "Parenting tip #1. Never leave your child unatended on a strange planet." I said still glowing as an affect of being a super saiyan. "What are you talking about? He's a man. He's not a little kid." Vegeta said. "Don't you even care..... Don't you understand? You have a kid. And when the kid gets abused, child servises take him away." "So... you'r point is???" I laughed in a chest voice. " Let's just say I'm child servises and you'r under phyical arrest." Vageeta looked at me confused. "I'm gunna rearrange your face for abusing your son stupid...." Vageeta looked at me, "Oh. I get it now." Trunks laughed. "Shut up boy." "Hey. Parenting tip #2. Never yell mean things at a child. They may develop a bad vocabulary." "Alright. I've had enough of your stupid lectures. Lets end this fast. BIG BANG ATTACK!" A large beam of light came twards me and I reflected it off my arm. "What?! Thats impossible! Your a girl! You can't dodge my powerful moves!" "Oh yet I can. You see, now everything you can do, I can do. And everything you can do good, I can do better." Vageeta twiched. "NO! I AM THE KING OF THE SAIYANS! YOU CAN'T BE STRONGER!!" I walked twards him. "Yet I am. Isn't that Ironic? I mean you a king of the saiyans and I a Saiyan and a Lunarian princess. Funny huh?" Vageeta was very angry. "NO! YOU WILL DIE!! I AM MORE POWERFUL!" I laughed. "No. You will pay for hurting Trunks. I don't even care how strong you are. I'm stronger than you. Check your little scouters. you'll see." Vageeta looked through his. "WHAT?! this can't be!" I smirked. "You fixed it that way! You wanted to scare us! Nappa lets kill them both! Those stupid kids." I gave a large grin. "C'mon Trunks. They wanna play. Lets show 'em how the big leuges play." Trunks looked at me and got into an attack stance and I did the same.

Vageeta aimed an attack at me and I easly dodged it. Nappa tryed to run at me, but he failed miserably. "Trunks! We need a burning attack duo!" Trunks got into his possition. "GO!" We did the move and then, A double powered burning attack flashed through Vageeta's hair. "WHA?? MY HAIR! Oh little kids, your gunna die for violating my precious hair!" He glared at us putting his hand on his head. "Whats the matter father? Affraid we might beat YOU in this fight?" Trunks looked away carefully. "Boy, your gunna be toast." Nappa said. "Shut up you big bald fat guy. I don't even know who you are!" I said. He looked at me wierdly. "You have to be the single most retared person alive." I said. He looked angerly at me. "Oh now you going to die! Vageta! Lets kill these runts!" I aimed a kai blast at his head. "AHHH!!!" He screamed. I could see the indentation I had created along with the blood streaming down his forhead. "Kaoken!" Nappa screamed. I easly dodged it and jumped up and did a flip in air to prepare for a big bang attack. "Big bang ATTACK!!" with that the beam left my hands and into the chest of Nappa. "Eerg...... Vageta..... help me......" Vageta casted a sour look at Nappa. "You disgrace. You can't even fight a girl. I should have done this years ago." Just then he aimed a large kai attack at Nappa. "What?! He killed him! FATHER! YOU MONSTER!" Trunks yelled in a fighting stance. "What? Like YOU weren't going to kill him?" I looked confused. "So you would rather kill him and not let him finish a battle?" I said. "Correct. I don't know why I even bother talking to you punks about it." Trunks got inraged. He got alot more buff and his hair stood up on end even more. "Father! Enough games! We fight now. Until death!" Vageta took this as an invitation. "Fine. You said so kid." He then charged at Trunks and I backed away so Trunks could fight his own battle. They threw bombs at each other and kicked and punched. I thought Trunks was loosing, but he upper cutted his dad and sent him through rocks. Vageeta staggerd up as Trunks slowly walked twards him. "Had enough Father?" Vageta wiped blood off of his mouth. "Barely......" He shot up and triped Trunks and kicked him in the jaw and kicked him across the ground. "Trunks........" I said under my breath. I knew I shouldn't interfere, but when things got too messy I would help him.... Trunks slowly made his way to his feet. "Foolish boy. Have you had enough?" Just then Vageta kai blasted him. and he didn't get up. "Trunks!" I scremed. He didn't move an inch.

I paniced. I did the first thing that came to me. I jumped on Vageta's back and choked him. ":::gag:::: Let me go!" Vageta screamed. I breifly looked over at Trunks. He was still lying there. He was dying. I squezzed harder, until Vageta passed out. I ran over to Trunks. I slowly picked him up and layed him in my lap. "Trunks..... say something......" He didn't move. His heart was still beating and I could feel him breathing. I began to cry like I hadn't done since I was a child. I wiped my eyes and lyed Trunks back down. I ran to Vageta and kicked him as he was begining to wake up, and I then aimed a whole bunch of LARGE kai basts at him and I didn't stop until I was out of breath from screaming. As the dust cleared, I saw a lifeless body lying there in the rubble. I flew over to it. I gave a angery look to him as his eyes we open ajar. I then put my foot on his chest and slamed in down to his gut. Vageeta let out a large moan. "Good bye." I said to him intending to kill him that second. I Raised my hands and shot a burning attack at him and with that he decinagrated. I turned back to Trunks and ran over to him. I picked him up. "Don't worry, You'll be ok..... I'll see to it that you will be." I put him in my arms. His body was still warm and firm. I kliched my teeth and flew back to earth to go to Kami's tower. "Mr.Popo! Come quick!" A fat man dropped his watering can and ran over to me. "What is it?!" I held Trunks out. "Oh my goodness. I'll get Kami!" He ran away. As I held Trunks I could feel him slipping away. "Hold on Trunks. Be strong for me." Began to cry again.

A green man came running out of a room and blazed over to Trunks. "What happened here?!" He asked. Trunks looked so helpless. So lost. I would give my life for him. I knew he would do the same for me. "He was almost killed by Vageeta. But I saved him before anything more could happen." The green man looked t me. "But your a girl...... how did you beacome so powerful?" I looked at him in a : I've said this a million times today: look. "I'm a saiyan/lunarian." Kami looked at me funny. "Your kidding....." "No time for jokes. As we speak Trunks is dying and we need to do something about it before he dies." His body had begun to turn into a lifeless matter. I ran out of patiance. "COME ON! HE'S GUNNA DIE!" Kami jumped. "put him in here!" It was a tank. something called a rejuvination tank. It had a liquid in it and he wore a mask to breath. "Leave him in here for a few days. He should get better. But before we put him in, feed him some of these." They were beans. I thought how could beans help to make him better? I didn't ask. I just fed them 4 and put him under water and locked the tank's top. "Lets leave Mr.Popo." Kami said to the fat man. As they walked out, I pressed my hands to the glass. and I continued to cry. My tears streamed down the glass. "Don't leave me. Your too strong for that...... I know you will live. You have to live." He looked so helpless. I knew he could make it. He wasn't one to give up. I fell asleep leaning agnest the glass. When I woke up, He was begining to move. I ran to get Kami. When we came back his eye brows were flinching and his finger tips were wiggling. "I told you he would make it." I said. I had tears flowing down my face. "I told you, he is the strongest person I know.." "He looks like he can come out, but lets leave him in for the afternoon." I nodded my head in responce. "Serena, you look kinda hungry.... want to come in and have some breakfast with us?" "Sure." before we left I looked behind me to check on Trunks. He was still moving in little brief segments. Just enough to prove he was alive. An assuring movement.

I walked into a room made intirely of old roman coloms and pieces of stone. "Nice room...." I said half confused. "Yeah..... I collected these from many parts of the earth. Kinda my trophys." Kami said. "Cool." I sat down. "Here, have some food." Kami passed me a bowl of fruit and a basket of bread twards me. "Looks good." I said not very excited to see anything at the moment. All I could think about was Trunks. Kami looked at me in confusion. "Something on your mind? You can say if you want...." Kami said. I proded my food. My mind wasn't on eating. I couldn't help think of the fact that if I wasn't in Trunks life he would have been dead now. A scary thought like that doesn't go away. "I just can't shake the fact Trunks would have been dead with out me. If I wasn't what I am, He would be dead......" I trailed off. I stood up. "I'm sorry. I have to go and be alone." I walked away from the room and whent back to the room where Trunks was. When I came into the room, he was still hooked up to all the breathing stuff and in the tank. I walked over to him and sat infrount of the tank staring at Trunks closed eyes. He was better I could tell. "Trunks, your so strong. Don't give up. Your almost all better." I said putting my hand on the glass. I closed my eyes and prayed. :::Dear god, please help Trunks get better. He didn't deserve this. please. I would give my life for him not to feel an ounce of pain. So if you could find it in your heart to help him, I will be so very thankful. Amen::: I opened my eyes to find him in his same possition. I stood up. "Please get better." I kissed my finger tips and pressed them on the glass.

I walked out side and sat on a step. I thought and day dreamed for an hour at least until I went back into the room. When I walked through the door, he was moving alot. Just then his eyes opened. I walked up to the glass. He stared at me in a half asleep look. He cringed his teeth in pain. I put my hand on the glass and whispered. "Don't worry." He must have known what I said beacause he nodded his head at me. "Kami! Come Quick! He's awake!"

they both rushed in. "Lets take him out!" I screamed. I lifted the top off the tank. I grabbed his hand and his wiest and pulled him up and out. I took off his mask and smiled at him. He then smiled back and then moaned in pain. "I'll take him back to Bulma's house. He can rest there." I said. "Good bye." they both said. "bye. And thank you." with that, I flew away to Bulma's house. While I was flying I could feel how much better Trunks sounded. He looked like his wounds had sealed a little, and he was managing to keep his eyes open. I thought Trunks would have died...... But not my Trunks. He was too strong to die. "Trunks, You must belive me when I say this...." I looked up at me. "You are the strongest person I know." He smiled back at me. "Thanks....Erg....." I casted a sad look at him. When we reached the house Bulma ran out of the house. "What happend?" she asked anxiously. "He got hurt by Vageta, but I saved him. He should be fine in a few days." I carried him up to his room and lied him on the bed. "You get better now. I'll make sure you do." I kissed him on the forhead and walked out of the room leaving the door open. "What happend to you?" Bulma asked. "I'm half saiyan, so,...... I had to save Trunks some how......and I killed Vageta......." Bulma's eyes bulged. "YOU WHAT?!" "I'm sorry! It was the only way! either that or Trunks would have died!" Bulma thought. "Well, if it saved my boy, then I thank you." I smiled. "You two must be starving!" "Yeah actually I am and knowing Trunks, I bet he is too!" "Good! Then I'll go and make you guys some lunch! Stay put!" I watched her run down the stairs and go into the other section of the house.

I walked down the house and saw a wall of pictures. Trunks looked to happy in these. His sister was in barley any of these. His mom loved him so much. He seemed to be worshoped by his mom and grandparents. He was so cute as a little boy. "Serena." I heard Trunks call me. "Yeah.....?" I said going into his room. "come here...." He said holding out his hand. I knelt down by the bed and held his hand. "Yeah Trunks.........?" He leaned his head over. "I wanted to thank you for saving me...... I don't remember much but I remember seeing you blasting my father for a brief second, and then, blackness. But I knew you would help me, I knew it." I smiled at him. "And I want you to know, that if that was me in the same situation, You would have killed him even worse. Be thankful I didn't do it." I sighed. "You are an amazing person. I dont think I know anyone quite like you..." "And I don't think I will... So are you hungry? Your mom's making food right now." "Are you kidding? I'm starving!" I laughed. "Yeah... that's what I told your mom......" "You know me too well........" I jumpted up on the bed and layed next to him with my arm over his chest. "You know something?" I said. "What?" "I just realized this..... If you hadn't been with your dad that night, then we wouldn't have met..... so I guess he is usefull for something!." "Ok.... um.. your kinda odd today huh?" I giggled and sat up. "What do YOU want for lunch?" "I don't care really." I grined. I just remembered. Julie. What happened to her? She's probly still at the castle. I should go back and see her. Once Trunks is well, we can leave. "Ok guys, I made sandwiches and soup..... by the gallon!" Bulma walked into the room. "What kind of sandwiches to you guys want?" "Anything..... I don't mind..." I said kinda trailing off looking outside. Bulma raised her eyes brows. "Whats going on here? Are you sick?" Trunks sat up alittle. "Mom..... she's kinda preoccupied right now...... wanna just give her a few minutes?" Bulma glared at Trunks. "Or not.. um.. come on Serena...." I walked over to the other side of the bed to help Trunks up. "Come on gimp." Trunks laughed. "Heh, gee thanks." I said carrying him in my arms as if he were a baby. It was easy so I didn't really mind.

Once down stairs we could smell some kind of soup.... vegitable or something like that. I put Trunks in his chair and I sat down next to him. I looked down at the soup. I laughed. Bulma turned around at me. "What? Is something wrong with the soup? Oh no...... did I add vinagar to it again? I am sooo embarassed...." "No, no, no, I just realized something..." Bulma looked at my soup and then at me. "When I was little my mom used to make me soup when ever I didn't feel well, and she would spell out words like I love you or something....." "want me to? Will it make you feel better?" Bulma said in a panic. "No, that's ok..... I can think of words with out them being spelled in soup... Thanks any way.." Bulma began to whine. "Fine, don't say I didn't offer." and she walked back to the soup pot. I laughed. Really, I was thinking about the Moon. I couldn't help but feel something is going to happen. I lapped up my soup and ate my sandwich like the world was never going to have food on earth again, but that WAS my normal eating habit, while Trunks was at the same speed I was. Bulma opened her eyes wide as she was taking her 3rd bite to discover we were done. "Now, is there desert mom?" Trunks said dropping his spoon. Her jaw fell. "Well, at least I know I have my boy back. Sure........ Ice cream." I saw her walk into a walk in freezer. In seconds she was out with a 4ft drum of ice cream. "Whoah... mom never let me eat that much ice cream before....." I said gazing at the enormus drum of ice cream. "I'll go get yours." She replyed and went into the frezer to get another drum of ice cream. "Oh boy, I think I'm gunna ge sick." I said holding my stomach and crossing my eyes. "I can eat yours so as not to waste..... " Trunks said. It was a noble offer but I was affraid he was going to blow up so I told him that I would save it for later. Man, he can eat and eat and gain nothing! Oh how I envy him!

"Mom, do you really like father, or do you just like the company?" Bulma looked out the window. She hesitated and turned back. "I love your father, but he is a mean man and I would do anything to have him die in vain. <sigh> He has done nothing for you, nothing for your sister and...." she trailed off. Trunks hobbled over to his mom and put his arm over her. "Mom it's ok. You don't have to worry about father any more. It's taken care of. He can't hurt you any more. No more." Trunks rested his mothers head on his shoulder. He then looked up at me with a blank expression on his face. I stared at him and his mother. They looked so hurt by the guy. I'm glad I finished him then. I should have made him suffer. Not a fast death like I did. It wasn't fair. It isn't good nature. I felt responsible for their pain now. I stood up at the table and walked over to Bulma and Trunks. Bulma was in tears and Trunks was looking over at me. I squinted my eyes and looked away. I the ran out of the room not looking back. I had done enough to Trunks's life. I figured If left now I couldn't do anything else. I flew out the door. I had reached a high altitude and I had tears streaming down my face. I let the moisture trickle down my cheeks. I had gone out of the earths orbit and I stood blankly in the middle of planets. I looked around and wiped my eyes with my arm. "No longer will I interfere with his life." I continued to cry. I could feel an energy. It was Trunks. He chased after me. I jotted to the Moon to go to the palace. When I touched the ground I saw nothing. Just rubble and pieces of old stone. I fell to my knees and cryed. "No... it's gone... Mother.." I said under my breath. Just then a hand was placed over my mouth, and whispered in my ear forcefully. "You my dear are going to cooperate and be a good little hostage." I grined and grabbed the persons hand, fliped then over my head and stood to discover it was Kiasani. I glared at her with my eyes full of anger. I slowly walked twards her, And then turned Super Saiyan.

She looked at me in surprize. "Your- Your one of them aren't you!!!" I looked into her eyes. I held out the palm of my hand. I wouldn't let her take me over again. Right before I was going to shoot her, Trunks pushed me over and knocked me down. I looked up at him. "Why did you stop me?!" I yelled "She's right there and now I can have my revenge!" Pointing, I pushed myself up to my feet to be level with Trunks. I grined at Trunks and turned my head. Again I attempted to shoot at her. Trunks then hit the small energy bomb out of my hands. "Why do you even dare to interfere!? She took away my family and my life! Don't you see?! By me distroying her she can't stand in my way any more!" I felt rage inside and as I screamed. I could feel my self losing sanity. I had to get away from everything. I flew away into space hoping no one was following me. Trunks must have known something was wrong so he followed me. He grabbed me and I struggled to get out of his arms so I kicked him in the leg and flew a little until he caught me again. "LET ME GO!!" I yelled. He then punched me in the face causing me to go unconcious. The last thing I saw was Trunk's fist in my face.

I woke up a little after I was knocked out. I had bit of blured vision, but it went back after I opened my eyes a little longer. I turned my head to find Trunks sleeping up agnest the wall. Cross armed, he breathed silently in his sleep. I felt my face. It stung a bit, but it was not as bad as it was sore. "oww.... owww....." I silently said feeling my face. Trunks heard me and imedantly opened his eyes and whiplashed his head twards me. "Your awake... I bet I better explain huh?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "No, thats ok. I deserved it. I was losing my mind. But the fact is she distroyed my kingdom. And for that she must be punished." "I agree, but finishing her off isn't fair. Not to her or yourself." I sat up holding my nose. "I think you broke my nose. owww....." "Let me look" He took my hand off my nose and he kinda pinched the back of the bone. Of course this hurt and I screamed. "AH!!!!! OWW!!!" He looked at me in a face that said, 'don't be a baby'. "Don't gimmi that look....." I said to him in a funny looking face. He then pinched my nose again and I let out another scream. He grined evily at me. "Heh.... who has power now?" I smugly looked at him. "I'm not having fun... you hurt me.." I said looking at him directly. His eyes got really big. "I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me for beating your nose into submission?" He had a straight face for at least 2 seconds until he bursted out laughing. "Heh, who has power now?" I said crossing my arms. He stood up and felt the back of his pants like he was brushing off carpet lint. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked holding my nose. "Uhh.... I dunno, 3 hours?" I yawned. I got up and began to walk out of the room down stairs where I discovered Bulma sitting on the couch watching soap opera's crying her eyes out yelling, "NO JOHNNY! DON'T LEAVE RUTH!!" <TV: Ruth, I'm leaving you! :> "NOOOO!!" She screamed as she covered her face with a tissue. "Um.. have I interupted?" I said awkwardly. She wiped her face off and threw a tissue behind her. "No <snif> Just watching TV." "Uh huh... well, I broke my nose so I was woundering if you could, " "YOU WHAT?!?!?! Oh Dear!!! LEMMI LOOK!!" I worringly walked over to her. She grabbed my face and swung my head into her view. "OH MY! You broke your nose!!!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I knew THAT. I wanted to know if like I could like have some ice or, gauze, or something?" Bulma sighed, "Thats all?" I nodded "Well Geeze! Come into the kitchen and let me get you some ice!" I was pulled by the collar of my shirt into the kitchen, gaging most of the way.

I was forced into a chair that was VERY uncomhortable. "You stay there while I get you some ice! Don't you dare move!" Bulma said pointing at me. I shuttered at the thought of her trying to heal a wound. When she came back she had ice in hand. "Here." She said and she pressed it in my face. "OWW!! AHH! COLD!!! FACE!!!! SORE!! AHHH!!!!" Bulma squinted her eyes. "Um, I mean, thank you so very much." I said putting my hand on my face warming it. "Why don't you tell me what you and Trunks did in the hyperbolic time chamber." I looked at her thinking she was trying to get information out of me. "Well we did regular training stuff. You know Kai attacks and stuff....... um.. nothing much really." Bulma sat down. "Uh huh. Well, did anything EXCITING happen?" Now I KNEW she was trying to get something out of me. "Nope. Nothing." Bulma huffed. "Well there goes my quest for grand children." My eyes got big. "Whaaa???" I said. Bulma covered her mouth and shook her head. "Ignore me! Forget I said that!" I leaned over the table. "You expected Trunks and I to know each other for a year and already be repopulating the Universe?" "You never know! I knew Vageta closely for a year until we had a kid. That would be Trunks of course. But I have had my doubts that I wasn't the first. There is this guy named Nappa, he hung out with him alot. I think they were gay. I never could tell." I was remembering Vageta and his friend. They were standing pretty close. "Well I'm not like that. I'm waiting until I'm married." "DID HE PROPOSE?!?!" "No! I'm just saying I'm gunna wait!" Bulma sunk in her seat. "Well, can't say you aren't ready for children." I rolled my eyes. "Ok, listen. When I'm ready for kids, I'll announce it, until then don't bring up the topic please." I then walked up stairs to get Trunks. I grabbed his arm. "Come on, were leaving." "Where?" I looked at him. "I'm getting my planet back. And your coming with me." Trunks looked at me funny. "Ok, how do you think were gunna get it back?" I dug around in the frount of my shirt. I pulled out a locket. "A locket? Thats it?" Trunks said. "Of course not. It's inside." I slowly waved my hand over the top and the locket opened to reveal a beautiful crystal. "A crystal is going to bring back an intire sivilization. Uh huh. Are you ok?" Trunks felt my head and I pulled it off. "No, This is the Imperium Silver Crystal. It has enough power to light the universe." I walked over to the door way. "And my placing back in the talisman in the center of the Moon will revive the kingdom." I was hoping Trunks would come with me. "Ok, looks like I'll go too." We walked down stairs and out the door.

Quickly we flew away to the Moon not looking behind. When we reached the Moon, a cold breeze struck my body. "Something isn't right." I said turing my head in all directions slowly. Trunks was in a fighting possition and as well looking around. I could sence something. I just then saw a light flash behind me and swung in a split second in mid air to hit my target. It was a Jaguar person. "Oh my gosh. They aren't dead." Trunks looked around and got hit in the head by another Jaguar. "Trunks! Watch out!" another was coming twards him. I very quickly kicked the Jaguar out of range of Trunks and hitting the other behind me. Trunks quickly stood up and pulling out his sword. Every one of them stoped. "You all are in big trouble." He said klinching the sword in his hands and charging at the nearest Jaguar. Before he struck, a force sent him back flying twards me. He caught him self before falling back 3 feet. Not a very powerful shield. "What the heck is going on?" He said looking in frount of him. "TRUNKS LOOK OUT!" I screamed as a giant kai blast came twards him. Trunks quickly jumped up and dodged it. I saw a figure appear from the other end of the clearing dust. It was a woman about 6'0, a little taller than Trunks. She wore a dress like out fit and a revealing top. She wore her hair down, curly brown hair and she looked about 20. "Welcome to my kingdom. So glad you have come." She said in a mysterious voice. I looked confused. "Hey! This planet belongs to the Lunarians! This is my Kingdom!" I screached pointing at her. She laughed. "Stupid Lunarians. I thought I did Away with them. Well looks like I have a stragler. Don't worry you'll be with your friends soon enough weakling." I looked behind her a little bit back. I saw the Talisman. I smirked evily. "You need an attitude adujustment. Solar flare!" I yelled. This is an attack I leared in the hyperbolic time chamber. It causes you to be temperalily blinded by a large beam of light.

After I was done. Trunks was behind me and the woman was rubbing her eyes. I quickly teleported in frount of her and side kicked her in the stomach. This sent her to the ground after being sent 4 feet away. She quickly stood up and laughed. "You don't know who I am do you?" I grined "I am the Queen of a far universe called Stellack. I am here to claim The Milky Way, planet by pitiful planet." "No." Trunks said head down. "Who are you?" She asked hands on her hips. "I'm Trunks. Prince of the Saiyans and I am not going to allow you to take away this universe, not even this planet. You have to get through us first." I nodded my head in responce. "What makes you all so special?" she asked waving her hand in frount of her face. "Were of the Saiyan race and I am princess of the Lunarians. You have met your maker. We are stronger than you by at least 40 million. You give up now we'll forgive you and send you back. What do you say?" I held out my hand to make peace. She looked down at my hand and grabbed it firmly. I looked up at her and she smirked. She then fliped me over her shoulder and onto the ground. "Never belive your enimy I always say. Too bad you never heard of that." I then grabbed her leg and pulled her down to the ground with alot of thrust. "Well did you ever learn never turn your back on your opponent?" and Then I punched her in the face. As I stood up Trunks Yelled out, "Watch your back!" She was getting ready to kai blast me. Before she could, I did "Ka-may-ha-may-ha!" that sent her across the surface. She stagered up to her feet and managed to give a kai blast back to me but I dodged it. Trunks then steped in and did a burning attack. A burning attack is a skillful move that ends in your hands in somewhat of a diamond. She looked at the energy and it caughther leg and nearly choped off her foot. "MAN! YOU ALL ARE PITIFUL!" She screamed. We gauked at her for a minute and attacked again. I gave her a Ka-may-ha-may-ha and while she was trying to do something called a MetsaTram. I don't know what it was, but boy was it strong! It Nearly got my head but I jumpted. Trunks charged at her and tryed to knock her down. She was very fast for a girl.

We Fought for at least 4 hours until She was weak. She was last knocked down by my last hit wich was a Kaoken. She stumbled to her feet exoughsted. "You can ::breath:: never beat me! I'm invincable!" I glared at her with an adgitated look on my face. "You think your so tough! But really your a sissy! You couldn't win a galaxy if you had to climb a tree for it!" I screached, making sure she was listening. "Why would you say such non sence when you know I could beat you with one arm!" She said stearnly. "You have you kill her now! It's the only way!" Trunks shouted. I bowed my head down and whimpered. I looked up with a grin on my face and in no real intention to do anything, I screamed. I screamed so loud I bet Trunks was covering his ears. I felt my body burn as if it were expanding. I screamed until I discovered my hair was very spiky and glowing more including the fact I was bulked up. I lifted my head up. "Super Saiyan 2" Trunks called out.

I looked over at the woman and threw out the words, "Get ready. I don't wanna slow down for stragglers." aiming a nasty glare at the woman. She began, "Why should I fear you? Your nothing but a girl with bleached hair. Thats a cute trick kid." She said. I noticed she had the same cold glare that Vageta had days before. It was her glare the stuck to me the most. I lifted my hands up as if I were holding a giant ball. I began to float up into the air. Between my hands was the beginging of a giant kai. It was yellow and as it grew lightning shot from the ball. Grasping it in my hands firmly and succeding to make it larger, the woman looked on twards me and before I could finish she aimed an attack at me. Before it hit me Trunks dove in front of her and kicked her in the face, sending her back. I closed my eyes, trying to collect all my energy into this one essance. I fell into a trance. Almost unwakable. I held the ball putting all of my energy into this one kai. (be strong) I continued to tell myself. Trunks was fighting her off of me so I could finish my attack.

Once it was finished I pulled the ball in frount of me possitioning it with the woman. "FINAL FLASH!" I screamed out. Trunks knew what it was and quickly flew behind me. Being an idiot, she stood there expecting to reflect it or something. In a split second it hit her and made her fly back and get beaten pretty badly. As I put my hands down I fell out of the sky to be caught by Trunks in mid air. "It wiped all the energy out of you. You did a good job. I think you killed her." Trunks said looking at the big cloud of smoke. "I didn't. She's alive." I said in a pased out voice. "It got her good but, I didn't kill her." Trunks grined at the cloud expecting her to come out. "She is protecting the talisman..... " I trailed off. "Not for long." Just then Trunks reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 beans. Those same kind of beans I gave him earlyer. "Eat these and try to help me get back your kingdom." He said putting all three in at once. That instant I felt awake and more energy filled than I had all day. I walked up to the smoke. As it cleared, I saw a lifeless body. I turned around to Trunks. "This is my battle for now. If things get too out of control you can step in. But until then, please, let me do this." Trunks nodded. I walked twards her. I hovered above her. Looking at her. She looked like a rock fell on her. I knelt by her and poked her in the side. Just then She grabed my arm and fliped me over her back onto a rock. "Ahhhhh..." I let out a muted cry as I held my back. She stood up and kicked me. "I was always a good actress." She said coming over to me. "NO!!!!!!" I screamed sending her back with a large amount of energy. She fell to the ground "WHAT ARE YOU?!" I stood. My eyes Turqouse due to the transformation of Super Saiyan. My hair began to glow a very vibrant shade of yellow. I was covered in a giant kai orb. " Saiya-jin. And you get to see it first hand." I put my thumb on the inside of my palm and held the rest of my fingers up. Then I shot a very powerfull blast to her stomic. "Whoa....." Trunks trailed off. I narrowed out my hand attempting to do the same thing, but she came from behind and flung me over her shoulder sending me into a wall of rock. Trunks got into a fighting possition. I knew what she was going to do. As she charged at me I threw my side up agnest her. She then fell the the ground. I rose up above her and held my hands out. "KA MAY HA MAY HA!" I screamed as I let out all the energy in my hands. "NOOO!!!!" she screamed as she shot her own attack at me, but it was absorbed by mine.

I landed after it hit her. I then ran to the talisman. I grabed the crystal out of my shirt and began to put it in the hole but was tackled down. I droped the crystal by the talisman. I was kicked into sharp rocks sending one into my leg. I let out a large yell. "SERENA!" Trunks yelled running twards me but was stoped by the woman. She got very close to him and stuck her face in his. "Good bye" she whispered as she put her hand to his chest. Before she could hurt him he grabed her hand and blasted her away. She got flung agnest a rock and looked a little dazed. Trunks began to run twards me but the woman placed her hand on my head and spoke to Trunks. "One step closer and your little girlfriend here gets it." Trunks gave her a very angry look. "You hurt her and I swear I'll rip off every limb on your body with my own hands." "Touchy 'bout your woman? What if I shot this kai through her head? How would that make you feel?" Trunks clinched his teeth and became very strong. Stronger than I have ever seen anything. "How about if I shoot you into a million pieces in SSJ3?" he yelled out. Her eye brows raised. "Super Saiya-jin 3? IMPOSSABLE!" she barked pressing her hand to my head. "You let her go now." He said calmly. "NO! Not until you give me the imperium silver crystal." Trunks ran to get it. "Is this what you want? You can have it!" Trunks yelled out. "No Trunks! Don't do that just for me! You need that to bring back the kingdom. Really. I don't mind dying for my kingdom if it will cause no more pain. Don't do it Trunks" He then smiled at me and some how sent a message into my head. "Don't worry. I have a plan" I smirked. I couldn't feel my leg due to the rock going throught it. He held out his hand expecting her to take it. "Saiyan's honor." Trunks spoke. She reached out to get it and Trunks grabed her arm and kai blasted her right in the chest. He looked down on her. "Saiyans are good actors too." He then attempted to pull me off the rock but before he could he was blasted away by her kai attack, although this one held a poison. Trunks fell to the ground. "Trunks!" I yelled. Trunks still held the crystal. I looked at the woman and sent her a VERY angry look.

"You better save your boyfriend little girl." I suddenly I felt so in raged I had been over come with anger. I screamed out at the sight of Trunks lifeless body in the clearing dust. I klinched my fists and screamed as my eyes went all white and more of the essance sourounded me. "YOU CANT HURT HIM!!" I yelled out to her. I forcefully pulled my leg out of the rock, wich frankly I didn't feel because I was concintrating on beating the woman. "YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS GALAXY! EVER! THE UNIVERSE'S SPECIAL FORCES WILL GET YOU BEFORE YOU CAN CAN DO ANY HARM!" I yelled out to her. She glared at me evily. I rose into the air. I had to collect more energy. I paused for a few minutes and then yelled "BIG BANG ATTACK!" aiming it twards her. I quickly aimed 5 more medium attacks a her and then dove in to throw some punches. I charged in and uppercutted her in the jaw. I did a lot more moves but so very fast you couldn't tell where I was hitting. I made the final hit with a blow to the back. She feel to the ground, as well as I did. My energy had been wiped out. But I had to go put the crystal into the talisman. I stagered to my feet. My leg was sore and stung badly.

I walked to Trunks and grabed the crystal out of his hand. He seemed so lifeless. It hurt me to look at him at all. "No..... I have to do this." I said un willingly. I walked to the talisman. I heard the woman moving in the back ground. I whip lashed around and she hit me with a kai attack. I fell to the ground as she tumbled over to me. She stood above me. I looked up at her. My eyes full of hateful tears. Tears of emptyness. Trunks pain wouldn't be in vain. She put her foot under my chin and lifted it up as I lay there in pain. "Stupid humans. You never know when to stop defending your self do you?" She said grining at me. I saw the sureness in her face. There was a weak spot though. And I could sence it. I snatched away head and tripped her with my hand. I staggered to my feet. "You cant have my kingdom, Trunks life, nor mine." I began to get angry. I flew up, Though it was a struggle. I aimed a kai attack at her. I cryed in pain. Not out loud. inside. I had tears flowing down my face, and my leg bleeding and it has now gone numb. "This is for my people. For Trunks, You evil witch!" I spoke loudly.

She looked up at me with her cold eyes. "And oh yeah, For me. It will be fun killing you in all your glory." I said holding my hands out. I then saw Trunks move a little. It assured me he was alive. I clinched my teeth in pain. My leg, numb with pain. I had my eyes opened wide. I gave all my energy into this last ball of essance. I looked ahead. I had her in my sights. "You can give up now and I wont beat you nearly as badly as I will if you continue." she proclaimed. I didn't give her a second glance before I let the kai go. "BIG BANG ATTACK" I screamed. With that the attack streamed into the atmosphere and hit her. I fell to the ground in pain and lack of energy. I was 7 feet away from the talisman. I had the crystal next to it. I slithered along the ground and grabed it. With of all of my effort reached up to the talisman and began to whimper in pain. I just then felt the woman's energy. I turned around very slowly. There she was. Beaten. She managed to fly back to me but when she got 20 feet away she collapsed and just then I felt her energy die. I began feel my body's energy being extracted from me. I started to see double. I could tell I was slipping away. I could see the talisman's compartment. If only I could reach a little further, I could get it in. I extened my arm as far as it could go, but I couldn't reach. Just then a sudden bean of light surged through my body and I felt just enough energy to get the crystal in. I put it in the talisman. Two seconds after, I passed out.

When I woke up I was in my old room. Wraped up in bandages and a rag on my head. I could feel the pain my leg now carried. "Ow, my leg" I said looking over my chest, seeing if I could wiggle my toes. I just got into panic "Where's Trunks?!" I shot up in my bed looking around. I looked to my left to find a bed in my corner with a figure lying motionless in it. I scooted over to my night stand and turned on my bed side light. It made little light but enough to see further into the shadow. "Trunks.....?" I questioned if it was him. I slowly got out of my bed grabing things with one hand and hoping along the floor on my right leg. The one that wasn't the victim of the pointy rock. I saw the top of Trunks head wraped up in a giant bandage, and the rest of him made him look like a mummy. I looked down on him and kinda smiled. I mean, I knew he was alive at least. I grabed his hand. It was cold. I could see him breathing. It was a very assuring thing to see. "Your gunna be ok now." I looked at his closed eyes. "I promise" Just then I heard the door creak open like it usally does. "Serena? Are you awake now?" It was mother. "Yes mother. I'm awake." She walked over to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. "He's going to be fine. He just got a little battered. He should be ok." I nodded my head. I looked at Trunks head. He had one big bump on his fore head that must have been dificult to deal with when they were putting the bandage on. "Thank you for bringing back the palace. This horrable monster who's name was Bycra took over the palace and you having the silver crystal, we had no hope of winning. But I knew you could save us." Bycra. I repeted it in my head. Now I could put a name to the horrable tasks.

I looked again at Trunks. I knelt by the bed, letting my bad leg sprawl across the floor. I looked back at my mother. "When do you think Trunks will be well?" She kinda glanced over at him and then turned her head. "I really dont know." I stood. "Whats wrong with him?" She turned twards me. "Serena.... he..... he has a virus that causes him to be in a coma state.. he should be awake with in days." I felt my eyes fill with tears. I thought: that must have been what was in the kai attack that has shot at him. My mother came behind me and put her hand on the side of my head. "He'll be fine. He needs rest." I felt my teeth chatter as if I was freezing. I blinked once letting tears out of my eyes. "When will he wake up?" I asked whimpering. Mother turned her head. I could tell the uncertaness in her eyes. I began to cry out big sobs of pain. "Wake up Trunks.. C'mon.. Wake up...!" I shouted. "Wake up!" I broke down and started blurting choppy sentances. "C'mon Serena. Pull your self together. He's gunna be ok. He's just asleep, And he can't wake up right now." I then turned to my mother and cryed on her. She patted my back. "There There. He'll be fine." I clinched me teeth and then felt my leg again. I fell to my knees in pain. "Serena, you need to go back to bed." I shook my head. "I wont leave him." I said "Your 10 feet away, now collect your self and get back to bed! I'll bring you some soup and tea." With that mom walked out of the room. I hoisted my self up into my bed. I couldn't help but look over at Trunks. He looked so, alone.

Once in bed, I stared at the celing. The celing was a skylight. I looked at all the stars and seeing merly the rim of Earth. I sighed. I took a glance over at Trunks. Just enough to see his chest rise and fall again. I felt my body tense with pain. My leg was in a consricting brace. I reached out to touch it. "Ow, that doesn't feel right." I glanced once again at him. He looked ok. I mean for being in a coma. I heard foot steps coming twards my door. I got up when I heard the foot steps stop by my door. some one knocked. "Making me get up, some one is gunna kill me one of these days." I stumbled twards the giant wood door, limping most of the way. Slowly, I cracked open my door. I poked my head out of the small opening. With a hard thrust, I was knocked down to the ground. "Hey! Who did that?!" Suddenly someone walked into my room and when I got up, the window was shattered and Trunks was gone. "TRUNKS!" I ran as best I could to the window. "YOU BRING HIM BACK! NOW!" I saw a figure in the shadows. It was holding Trunks. It was a man. About 5'9 and suposivly by the looks of it, very muscley. He had black hair that stood up in some places, but was flat on the middle. "HEY YOU! GIVE HIM BACK! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE HIM AWAY! HE'S SICK!" I yelled as loud as I could. He then powered up and became a super saiyan. I looked in amazement. "He's one of us!"

I powerd up to Super Saiyan and flew over to him. "HEY! GIVE TRUNKS BACK!" The man looked up. "He will be fine with me. He's my friend. I'm going to take him back to earth." I glared. "With who's permission?" He sighed. "His mother insisted it." He put Trunks over his shoulder and held out his hand. "Hi. I'm Goku. Who are you?" I looked confused. "I'm Serena." "Your a saiyan?" I blushed. "Well I didn't find out until a few weeks ago. I met Trunks on Andromida. His father was distroying the planet with a bald guy named Nappa." Goku looked stuned. "What were you doing there?" "I was saving my friends planet. Then a few days after I spent a day in the hyperbolic time chamber with Trunks. After that we went to fight Vegeta and Nappa. That was after I turned Super Saiya-jin." Goku looked confused. "But your a Lunarian princess... how could you be saiyan?" I chuckled. "I really dont know! I mean one day, I was princess, then I'm a Saiyan! I cant belive that!" Goku scratched his head. "So, you know Trunks? Like Buds?" I casted off a dazed look. "Well, We are more then friends...." I blushed and looked down. Goku gasped. "YOU AND HIM?" He began to flinch. "HEY! Thats not nice" I said pointing my finger at him. "Whoa.. cant belive Trunks... and you.. and.. I'm lost either way here!" I smiled briefly, then looked at Trunks. "Well if your going to get him home, I suggest you do it now before he gets too cold out here, with the virus and all." Goku nodded. "Good bye. Tell me how he's doing when you get to earth. I'll miss him." I felt my eyes burn with tears, but I didn't want to cry in frount of Goku. He might try to talk to me and make me cry some more. Two seconds after I turned my back, they were off the moon going to Earth.

After going inside, I layed in my bed, on my back staring at the open celing. I rubbed my face with my sore hands."Ugg." I lifted my head up and looked at Trunks empty bed. Just then, I let all the tears come out. Mother walked in and saw me crying. "Serena, dearest. What is the matter?" I got angry and my eyes flashed white. "IT'S NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR AT ALL!" I threw my pillow across the room knocking over my music box. "Serena. whats the matter? I cant help you unless you tell me." I julted out of my bed picking up misilanious items and throwing them where ever I could in a glass shattered mess. My mother grabbed hold of my wrists. "Serena. Stop this now. Your being crazy." I shook my head violently. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! LET ME GO!" "Not until you tell me." "NO!" My mother squeesed my wrists hard. "NOW." "NOOO!" Just then I slapped my mother in the face, knocking her on the bed. Mother put her hand up to her cheek. She glared at me. Sinisterly. "Fine." She then stumbled out of my room. I watched as the door shut. I felt guilty. As if it wasn't bad enough Trunks was gone and had one foot in the grave, mother was mad at me to top it off. I decided. I was going to leave. This palace wasn't my home. I was ment with Trunks. On Earth. I had to excape. I grabed my capsule case and had it full of clothes and toiletries. I then snuck out of my window and flew out of the palace.

I flew down to CapsuleCorp and landed by the cars. Everyone looked at me in disbelief through the CapsuleCorp windows. I slowly walked in. Looking around corners and getting strange looks at the same time. I came up to the door of where Trunks lived with his mom. I knocked once. "Hello?" Bulma said opening the door. Once seeing me, she quickly threw me inside the house. "I heard about the fight! Are you ok?" I smiled. "Yes. I'm fine." Bulma shook her head. "My baby boy Trunks here is sicker then a dog! He has been throwin' up and coughing and having bad dreams about some giant cats. I dont know. He has been hallucinating." I looked around. "well where is he?" She blinked. "OH! you mean Trunks! yes, yes, yes. He's upstairs in his room. Everyone is huddled around him so just avoid the crowd." "thanks." Bulma stoped me. "By the way, thanks for coming. He has been asking to see you the whole time he's been here." I winced. "Really?" I looked on in amazement. "Well, yeah. Thanks Bulma." "Call me mom." I smiled. "Mom." I began to walk up stairs.

Seeing alot of people huddled around him, I pushed my way through. "Hey! dont shove young ladie!" One man said. "Sorry. I have to see Trunks." I said making my way through the tremendus crowd. I finally got up to him. He looked so sick. "Hey missy! get back here! You have no right to push us!" One ladie said. "I'm sorry! I have to see him!" Then, one man grabbed my arm. I swiftly grabed him and fliped him. "Is there a listening problem here or something? I said I have to see Trunks!" Trunks eyes were half open. I dont know if he was awake or not. Just then.. something proved he was awake. He leaned over the edge and threw up in a giant can. "Oh poor guy." one middle aged woman said begining to cry. "Why dont you guys give Trunks some room. He cant get good air." I said waving my hands, motioning everyone to step back. "What right do you have to tell us what to do?" A man asked. "Yeah! How do you know whats best for him?" another woman said. "Cause. He is my boyfriend. And I suggest you all step back before I make you." I said wiping Trunks hair back. "dont you all see how sick he is? You all need to stop gauking at him and give him some room." "No! we are tired of listening to you!" one woman said stamping her feet. I then fired a kai blast at the ground making a hole. "Now. unless you all want to end up like that floor, I sugest you all back up and give him some room." everyone gasped. "NOW~!" I said screaming. This causing Bulma to come up stairs. "Whats wrong!?" she said coming in. "She's crazy!" one man said. Everyone said so too. "you all need to just leave. Trunks needs his rest now. If Serena wants you gone, then be gone." Everyone blinked. "NOW." Bulma yelled. Everyone scurried out. "thanks B.. mom.."

I turned twards Trunks. "Oh Trunks. What is happening to you." I said hunched over his bed. Holding his hand, I began to feel him squeeze on it. "Trunks?" I said, questioning him as if his hand had a muscle twitch. "Sere.... your here..." He said in a poorly placed voice. Bulma looked on from the hall way, and she began to cry in amazement that he had talked for the first time in his condition. I reached over to his night stand and got his water. I pressed the glass up to his lips. "here. Drink it Trunks. You need some water." he tryed to parch his lips in a great effort. He swallowed a painful drink of water. I'm guessing his throat hurt. "Sere.." He began, but I put my fingers to his lips. "Dont talk. Your in pain." His half way open eyes began to swell with tears. he blinked once letting some tears run down his cheek. I couldn't stand to see him like this. I felt my eyes became sore with tears. "Trunks. I cant stand this. you have to get better." I said squeezing his hand. Little did I know Goku, Bulma, and Goku's son Goten were looking on from the door way. "We have to help him." Goten said in a fighting stance. Goku firmly sucked in some tears. "Well.. I heard of something in the future. A cure for this virus Trunks has." I heard them Talking. "A cure?" I turned around. Goku had a guilty look on his face. "It's not 100% proven, or let alone been tryed on humans." I gave a stern look. "I dont care. Try it. It's better then watching him suffer like this. It's almost too much for me to sit here." I slowly turned my head and brushed hair out of Trunk's eyes. "Serena. You have to understand, it isn't as easy as you think. You have to, Travel to get it." I rolled my eyes. "What do you think I am? A couch potato? I travel alot!" Goku shook his head. "Not that kind of travel." Then he juestured to Bulma's wrist watch. "TIME TRAVEL??" Goku coverd his ears as I yelled. Trunks winced his eyes. "Yeah, to the future. But, I'll go. If you wanna stay here. I actually wanna go and see if I live to be 90. See if the phycic was right. so I'll be back later guys! bye!" Goku waved and he flew out of the roof. "Sorry!" he yelled out. Bulma was furious.

The days went by. No sign of Goku or the cure for Trunks. Bulma, ChiChi, and my self sit outside as Trunks sleeps. "Where is that Husband of mine? If Goku doesn't come back soon, I'll have to get someone else for my husband!" Chichi said leaning back in her chair. I sighed. I looked every once and a while at Trunks window. "Serena honey. please, dont worry about Trunks. He's fine now." Bulma said. I had an uneasy look on my face. "I know." Just then, a stream of light jotted through the sky. The beam hit directly where Trunks room window is. "OH NO!" I shot up out of my seat and ran up stairs with Bulma and Chi chi not far behind me. I looked at the room. Then my eyes fell on the empty bed. "TRUNKS!" I ran to the window and looked out. A light beam glared across my face. I winced my eyes and flew out to it. "Trunks!" I yelled. Then I saw soemthing I really didn't. It was my mother. Holding Trunks by the neck. "MOTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said screaming. Mother didn't even look at me. She raised her hand at the lifeless body of Trunks. I shook my head and tears ran down my face. "MOTHER NO! DONT HURT HIM!" she didn't even look twice at me before she struck him in the chest, sending her hand all the way through. Trunks gave off a moaning sound. "TRRRUUUNNNKKS!!!" I said sobbing heavly. Mother droped him, as if she had no further use for him. His body plumited through the air like a rock. I dove quickly to catch him. "MOTHER!" I said scouring over Trunk's nearly dead body. She turned her head and spread her wings. "He was bad for you Serena. Come home and be safe." I quickly snapped at her. "I dont want be safe mother!" Trunks squeezed his eyes tightly. "SO YOU KILL TRUNKS. HE SAVED US MOM. MANY TIMES. AND SO YOU KILL HIM. YOU CALL THAT SAFE." I felt my self get really hot. Like my body was boiling over. Just then I went Super Saiyan. "And I dont know if I'm willing to forgive you...." I said. Just then, my eyes went white. I yelled in madness. My mother looked at me in a disgustng tone. "AND THE FACT THAT YOUR A SAIYAN MAKES YOU JUST AS BAD AS THEY ARE." She said acting as if I brought this upon my self.

I put Trunks down by his mom. I quickly got into a fighting stance. "Serena. Don't fight me. I'm your mother." "Your not my mother. You killed Trunks. Your evil, and cruel. And I'm ready to seek revenge on his death." I harshly blinked. "Serena. No." I grabbed her by the arm and fliped her sending her down to the ground. I soon after that kai blasted her. She screamed in pain. "YOU SEE? TRUNKS WAS TOO SICK TO MAKE NOISE WHEN YOU MERCILUSLY KILLED HIM. HE HAD NO CHOICE. BUT YOU . SO NOW.. YOU HAVE TO DIE WITH HIS VOICE FOR HIM!" Then I drove my elbow into her side, knocking her into a wall. Shattering the wall. She got up from the rubble and took out the silver crystal. I rolled my eyes. "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT CAN SAVE YOU?" Suddenly the crystal ingulfed her body. "Running away. How nice." I said still in my fighting stance. "Oh no, I'll be back. I just have to get some one that might convince you to come home." I looked at her in an abstract face. I watched as she flew off Into the cloudless afternoon sky.

Bulma had Trunks cradled in her arms. I flew over to him quickly. "Is he still alive?" I said coming to his aid. Bulma shook her head. I was scared. I felt my eyes well up in tears. I glared at the sky. " MOTHER! ILL GET YOU! AND WHEN I DO, YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU KILLED TRUNKS!" I paused and whimpered. "I SWEAR MOTHER. YOU'LL BE SORRY!" Vengents was on my mind. Revenge and vengents. I looked down at Trunks. I slowly peered across the room seeing Goten. I got an idea. "Goten! Come here...." He studdered to come close to me. "Oh please. I dont bite." I snickered. "Hard any ways." Bulma and Chichi chuckled. "What ms. Ladie mam, sir??" Gohan, for being a year younger then Trunks was pretty jittery. "Have you ever heard of the dragon balls?" He laughed. "Your kidding me..." He said smirking. "No... not really.." "EVERYONE HAS!" I blinked. "Oh. Ok then. Do you know where they are?" He nodded. "At Dendai's. He has 7." I staggered. "You mean, the Dragon Balls haven't been scattered?" Goten shook his head. "No. Dendai kept them. We never used them. We didn't have a reason when we found them." I thought. Dendai? Who is he? "Who is Dendai?" Goten looked at me like I was on fire. "You dont now him?!" I shook my head. "Well about a year ago he had taken the place of Kami. So now, Dendai is there instead." I blinked. "What happened to Kami?" "He was put into Piccolo." I yelped. "INTO HIM!?" "Dont ask. Long story." Goten said covering his face. "Well. Go up to this Dendai's house and get those balls!" I blinked. "Ok. let me rephraise this.." we all laughed. Then I looked at Trunks. Just then, he let out a moan. "HEY! HE'S NOT DEAD!" "Oh dear Kami." Bulma said covering her mouth. Trunks took a deep breath then yelled. "Oh gosh. He's in pain." Chi-Chi said. I looked over at her in total meaness. "YOU JUST NOTICED THAT?" Goten ran to his buddie's side. "Trunks? Can you hear me?" Trunks took another breath and yelled. "Oh no. We have to get him to Dendai's. NOW" I said pulling him into my arms. "C'mon Goten." With that, Goten and I were off.

I landed on the surface of Dendai's look out. "Who are you?" Dendai said coming twards me. Dendai, a green Namek, about 5 feet tall and was about 17, approached us. "Trunks is dying! you have to help Dendai!" Goten said motioning his hand to Trunks. "EEK! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I rolled my eyes. "WHO CARES!" I said pounding my feet. Dendai looked at me funny. "Did you do this?" I glared. "I would try to kill my own boy friend... thats VERY constructive." Dendai paused. "GET TO WORK! MAKE HIM LIVING!" I said screaming. Dendai waved his hands to follow him. I raced after him. "Now, lay him here." Dendai said. "On the ground? in the open?" Dendai nodded. "Ok. what ever..." I layed Trunks down on the tile. "Good. Mr.Popo! get the Dragon Balls!" Dendai said. Mr.Popo shuffled out of a room with his hands full of dragon balls. "Here you are Dendai!" Mr.Popo said running. "Good. Now, I want you all to step away from the balls." Dendai said. Dendai put his hands over the Dragon Balls. "Step back now!" I yelled rushing Mr.Popo and Goten to step back. I stayed by Trunks's side. Dendai chanted some words and a black smoke covered the sky. A giant Dragon appeared out of the sky. "You have awakened Shenlong. What are your 2 wishes?" I blinked. A talking dragon. "BRING TRUNKS BACK!" Goten yelled. Dendai hit his head. "Enana picma Trunks!" I'm guessing it was in Namek. Just then, the dragon spoke. "It shall be done." Then, Trunks's eyes opened and Trunks sat up. "Trunks! Your awake!" Trunks was clearly baffled. "HUH? What happened?" He said blinking. I hugged him tight. Trunks blinked some more. "Who.. what... who killed me?" I looked at Trunks. Amazed he was alive and that he didn't remember who killed him.

Now that Trunks was alive, I knew mother would be back for a second round of "kill the boyfriend". My least favorite game. "Is anyone gunna talk to me?" Trunks said baffled. I glanced at Trunks. "Tell the dragon I want lots and lots of candy Dendai!" Goten said jumping up and down. Dendai sighed. "I will unless Serena needs another wish." I shook my head. Dendai then raised his hands. "Cinopa nako lanak Goten!" Just then it started to rain chocolate and pieces of candy. "OH MY GOSH! IT'S A MIRIACAL!" Goten said running around in circles with his mouth open. I got hit in the head with a piece of hard candy. Trunks opened his mouth and ate a gummy bear. Obviously it went straight down his throat cause he was coughing it back up. He then opened his mouth and caught a new one. Goten was seeing how much he could catch in his shirt, none the less, most ended in his mouth before they hit the shirt.

"Trunks, my mother is coming back to get me. Some how. I dont know how she is going to do it." I said dissapointed. Trunks growled," WHO KILLED ME!" he pounded his fists on the tile. "Oh, My mom did." Trunks blinked several times. "riiiiiiiight....." He said with one eye brow up. "No I'm Serious! She did!" I said slapping my hands on his leg. "Ok, you know what? I want to know somthing. One, How did she, and Two, WHY did she." I looked at Trunks. Briefly, I remembered the sight of my mother holding Trunks by the neck and ramming her hand like a blade into his chest, Like a 3 second run by. "Uh.... she rammed her hand into your chest and killed you." Trunks fainted. "OH MY GOSH! HE HAD A HEART ATTACK! HE ATE TOO MUCH CANDY! MY DAD WARNED ME ABOUT THESE THINGS!" Goten said running over to Trunks and throwing the candy off to the side. "TRUNKS! SPEAK TO ME!" Goten said putting a piece of chocolate under his nose. Trunks then inhaled and it went straight up his nose. "OH NO...." Goten said jumping back. Trunks woke up and coughed. "AHHH!! MY NOSE! GOTEN!" Trunks said trying to blow the piece of candy out of his nose. "Trunks.. ah.. buddy... I didn't mean to... You know Bro.. I love ya... PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" Goten said jumping behind Dendai. "DONT COME AROUND ME GOTEN!" Dendai said pushing him out from behind him.

Goten fell to he ground. "Oh.. no..." He said covering his head. Trunks stood up and kicked Goten in the side, sending him over into one of Mr.Popo's flower gardens. "GOTEN! MY FLOWERS! OUT YOU FIEND!" Mr.Popo ran over to his garden screaming. Goten staggered to his feet clenching his side. "Sorry.. popo.. Never.. gunna.. happen.. again..." Goten said. Mr.Popo quatted over his flowers and cried like a 5 year old at K-mart. "My.. my lillies.... MY PRIZE WINNING LILLIES! GOTEN! LOOK AT MY BABYS!" Mr.Popo said picking up a dead piece of flower. "I think SOMEONE needs a little bit of councling..." Goten said whispering into my ear. Mr.Popo then threw a watering can at Goten's head. "CURSE YOU SATANIC CHILD!" Goten fell to the ground and his eyes rolled into the back his head. "Nice Mr.Popo. You knocked him out." Trunks said proding him with his foot.

When Goten woke up, he was in a reguvination tank, for fun. hehehe....

"Goten has been asleep for a while..." Trunks said looking at his watch.

"Yep. A whole 20 minutes." Mr.Popo said angerly. "Oh loosen up Mr.Popo." I said

"I just dont see why we had to use MY dress!" Mr.Popo said pouting. We had dressed Goten up in a dress and put him the rejuvination tank. Goten's face began to make shifty movements. "HE'S WAKING UP! GET THE CAMERA!" Trunks said laughing. I swiftly snatched the camera off of a stool. "Vouge Goten! Strike a pose!" I said pressing the lense to my eye. Goten opened one eye half way. "uhh..." Goten moaned. Being inglfed in water, he had a mask over his mouth. "Wha...what am I doing here..?" He said streching in the water. I giggled. "this is priceless!" I filmed on. Trunks had to poke his head out the door to blurt out laughing. "Trunks! GET BACK! HE REALIZES HE'S WEARING THE DRESS!" I said jestering him to come in. Trunks ran in and Goten had the dress in his hands and blinked. "What is this? Cotton?" I fell back and laughed. Trunks pulled the camera from my hands so he wouldn't miss a second. "OH MY GOSH. WHERE AM I???" Goten said in a panic. I pulled myself up and laughed scilently. "GUYS! GET ME OUT! I CANT BREATHE!" Goten yelled. Mr.Popo strained to see Goten. "I think we should let him out......" Mr.Popo said. I blinked. "let him out? Why? I thought you wanted him to suffer!" Trunks said pointing the camera at Mr.Popo. "I SAID YOU SHOULD LET HIM OUT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" Trunks and I blinked. "Kae.. just a sec..." I opened up the hatch to the tank and helped him out. Goten ripped the dress off of himself. "THAT WAS CRUEL!" Goten said panting. Mr. Popo gasped. "MY DRESS! FOR GODS SAKE GOTEN! MY LOVELY VINAL DRESS!" I blinked. "VINAL? WHAT DID YOU DO!?! GET IT OFF THE SIDE OF A HOUSE?" I shouted. Mr.Popo sighed. "Now that you know my secret..." Trunks fell back and laughed. I kicked Trunks with my leg. Mr.Popo was steamed. "GO AWAY! ALL OF YOU!" Mr.Popo began to cry and ran away.

We all decided that it would be best if we just left. Trunks decided to come with me and Goten to a resteraunt. We had to stop at home first to change into some good looking clothes. Bulma let me borrow one of her dresses and shoes.When we arrived at The Heathman ( a fancy resteraunt where you have to wear a tie) We were all dressed up. Goten was in a suit and so was Trunks. Goten was gripping his collar. "Its.. air.. tight..stupid.. tie.." Goten said gasping for air. "You have to wear it Goten. I dont know what to tell ya." Trunks said fixing his tie. Trunks and I cuffed arms and walked in with Goten gagging behind us. A waiter stood at a book in frount of the resteraunt. We stood there for 2 minutes waiting for him to look up. "Ahem..." I coughed trying to grasp his attention. "AHEM." I coughed again. No responce. "AHEM!!!" I screamed. The man jumped. "GOOD LORD! THATS ONE NASTY COLD!" I blinked. "Yes.. well.. may we have a table for 3?" I asked politly. "Yes. And may I ask where the 3rd person is?" He looked around. "He's right he--" I stopped. "Where's Goten?" Trunks turned. Goten just then walked into the doors, soaking wet. "Oh goodness Goten! What did you do?!" I asked. "Well I was hot, so I went for a dip in the pool out there." Trunks laughed. "That wasn't a pool! That was a water fountain dearest one..." Goten was soaked eaither way you looked at it. "Oh. Well sir you have to be dry to eat at this fine dining astablishment. You may excuse yourself and return when your dry." Goten blinked. "Thats ok, I'll do it here." Goten powered up and he was instantly dry. (Note: If you dont know what powering up means, dont try to guess. there is going to be a thing at the end of my story that says what all the stupid unethical words mean) The waiter blinked in astonishment to see that Goten was dry. "Yes, ::cough:: Let me show you to your table..... this way please." I followed as well as Trunks and Goten. I grabbed a glass of wine from one of the carts, not caring who's it was. I needed something, and fast.

"Nice place. Must be spendy, huh Trunks!" Goten shouted in amazement. Everyone stared. I sunk in my chair. Trunks covered his face with a menu. "What did I say?" Trunks swatted Goten with the menu. "Freak. ok, What do you want Serena?" I stared at my menu. "Umm... how about the Chicken salad. You Goten?" "Er... I want the turkey, rice, noodles if there are any, stirfry, shrimp, and a lil bit of salad. Im on a diet ya know." Trunks and I blinked. "Is that all?" Trunks asked in sarcasum. "Oh yeah! make them supersize it!" I laughed. Trunks whispered into Gotens ear. Goten shot up with disgust. "$100.00 FOR A FULL TURKEY?!?! THATS REDICULUS!" Goten sat down quickly to see that everyone was staring. "Goten.. er.. you have some.. gum...." I began. "GUM? WHERE?!" I shook my head. "On the back of your pants... you sat in it." Goten Blinked and Trunks started hystaricly laughing. "OH NO! MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME! THIS WAS MY DAD'S SUIT! OH GOSH! URRGGG!" Goten started crying. "Mom is gunna kill me.. :::sniff::... good heavens.. this is bad.." Goten began plucking at the gum. "Goten, your not going to get it off this way." I ran over there and tryed pulling it off. "THIS, IS STUCK, TIGHT!" I said planting my feet and tugging at the gum. "Eep.. my mom is REALLY going to kill me...." Goten said holding onto the table.

"I read in this magazine called, "Women's world" that if you put wine on the gum it comes out!" I stopped pulling. "Why would you be reading a woman's magazine in the first place?" "Er.. Cause, it was there. And the cover had Jennifer Lopez on it..." Trunks blushed. I hit Trunks on the head. Trunks blinked. "Uh... yeah." Trunks took away my wine glass. "Think she's gettin a little bit tipsy..." I Pulled really hard on the gum until Goten's pants ripped off his body. Having the back seat view, I quickly covered my eyes and gaged. "GOOD LORD GOTEN! YOU WEAR PINK UNDERWEAR?!" Trunks shouted. everyone looked at Goten. "Trunks.. Im .... Gunna.. Kill.. You..." Goten said angery. To save my eyes, I pulled a capsule out of my pocket. Bulma gave it to me, knowing something like this would happen. I poped it open and threw it on the ground. Pants poped out of the capsule. I threw then at Goten. "here. Put these on, PLEASE." I closed my eyes as I staggered to my feet. 'Goten needs to be in a bubble....' I thought to my self.

We decided to leave after we ate. Goten went home to see that his dad was home and Goku had gotten the antidote. "So your mom killed him, and you just wished him back any ways?" Goku said eating a cookie. "Yep. And now She is going to come back to kill him... again. Or she will try to get me." I said pulling up my boots. Goku leaned over and whispered into Bulma's ear. "Her mom is one grouchy person...." Goku turned. "I heard that." I said. Goku then stood. "Well anyways, do you still want the anidote? I mean, for a souvenier?" I blinked. "Why would I want antidote for a souvenier?" Goten took it. "I'll have it!" Goten snatched it out of Goku's hand, poped open the bottle and ate the content inside. "GOTEN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?" Goku yelled. Goten then stared at Goku. "it's just candy! I'm Fine! Serio-...." Just then Goten fell back wards and passed out. "OH MY GOSH! GOTEN! SAY SOMETHING!" Bulma crouched down by Goten in horror. Trunks sat in a chair scilenly. I looked on while Goku dumped water on Goten's face. "WE HAVE TO GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL!!" Goku yelled. Goku threw Goten over his shoulder. "COME ON!" Goku then flew out the door causing another hole. Bulma chased after Goku yelling prophanitys at him.

At the hospital Goten was resting in a bed. Bulma crouched by the bed. Goku looked over his son. "My stupid, stupid son." I looked at Trunks. Trunks glanced at me quickly. "what...?" He asked. "Nothing. I just.... thought about what would happen if mother came back for you." Trunks draped his arm over my shoulder. "Nothing will happen. Cause I wont let it. and we got Goku and Goten too. So I think we're on the safe side." He gave a little smile and then peered off at Goten once again. I had an uneasy feeling. 'what if Mother comes back and DOES take Trunks...' I thought. Bulma pulled her self to her feet. "Well guys, looks like all he needs is some rest. I think it would be best if we left him here for the night and come back in the morning." Bulma looked at Trunks. "Ready?" Bulma reached for Goku's hand. "Wanna come with us? or do you want to stay here?" Goku Looked at her hand. "um.. I think I'll go. I mean, I have no point in staying here. I'll just fly over and pick him up tomorrow." Bulma smiled. "ok. Well C'mon kids!" Goku jumped up. "I CALL SHOT GUN!" Goku raced out of the room. "NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!" Trunks yelled. Bulma and I stood. Dazed at their stupidity. "We flew here....." I said.

I flew Bulma back and she made Cookies for us all. We sat around and talked for a while and after that we all got sleepy and went to bed. this time, Bulma MADE Trunks and I sleep in the same bed. That woman would not leave me alone about marrying trunks. And I'm sure Trunks got the same intake from her. Goku decided to stay with bulma and us so he wouldnt have to tell ChiChi. Trunks was reading a book in bed and I was just trying to sleep. Trunks finished reading and reached over and turned out the light as he pulled him self into bed. "Trunks...?" I said soflty. "Yes?" I turned to look at him. "Just seeing if you were asleep." I said. "Nope, cant sleep." Trunks said shifting more twards me to talk. "Neither can I" I grabbed his hand. "I'm scared, really." "Scared? there's nothing to be scared of. I'm here to protect you." I shook my head. "No, I'm not scared about me getting hurt. I'm affraid what my mother is gunna do." I could feel my eyes begin to wince, ready to cry. The idea of my mom gurting another person I love would be too much for me. Trunks leaned twards me. "I wont let anyone get hurt. you have my word." He leaned in and kissed me lovingly. "Ok, Trunks. I belive you." He smiled. "Good. Now, Try to get some sleep." I nodded. He draped his arm over me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

When I woke up, Trunks was sleep. I leaned over and kissed him lightly. Little did I know Bulma was in the hall way, waiting. I rested my head on Trunk's chest, waiting for him to wake up. Trunks moved a lil bit so I moved my head to look at him. His eyes opened just a lil bit. I smirked and put my face really close to his. when he opened his eyes, he jumpted and gave a out a weak yell. "AH!" Trunks yelled. I smiled big. "And good morning to you too, sunshine!" "Geez. you scared me." Trunks said sitting up. "Mom, I know your there." Trunks said proping himself up angest the bed post. Bulma peered into the door way. "Oh! good morning! Um.. i was just waiting for the bathroom! Goku is in there right now." Bulma said in a not even half convincing voice. "Mom. I could sence you in my sleep. you've been there since Serena woke up." Trunks said scratching his arm. Bulma strained to think of anything to say. "Well, um.. breakfast will be ready in about 20.... you guys get dressed and stuff, take showers.. bla bla bla." Trunks nodded his head and Bulma left the room.

After Trunks took his shower I got in and took a quick one. After, we both went down stairs for breakfast. Bulma stood up and gretted me with a hug. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" Trunks glared at Bulma. "Mom. Drop it." I blinked. I've never seen Trunks to mad at his mom. "Trunks, I was just asking." Bulma said sternly. Trunks glanced at the half eaten plate of food. "what happened to the food..." Trunks said. Bulma looked. "OOOOOHHHHH no you dont... You cant fool me with the old, "where did the rest of my food go trick. Heh. you kids and your eating habbits..." Trunks growled. "IM NOT KIDDING!" Trunks seemed pretty tense today. I blinked again. Just then Goku's boot fell out from under the table cloth. I lifeted it, and there was goku, Eating all the food. "GOKU-SAN!" I screamed. He dropped the food and yelped. "SERENA! UH.. UM... IT ISNT WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE!!!!!"

Trunks put his elbows on the table and covered his face. I looked at Trunks. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. "Whats the matter, trunks..?" I said trying to look into his hands. "Nothing." He answered. "Trunks-Kun... I know your lying... whats the matter..?" He glances quickly up from his hands. "My father." He burried his head again. I blinked. "thought you hated him." Trunks shook his head. "I do. but he's still my Dad. And I will always love him." I thought for a second. I gasped. "trunks.. you can wish back your dad with the dragon balls."Trunks blinked. "THATS RIGHT!!!" Trunks grabbed my arm as we flew out of the kitchen.

As we landed, Dendai greeted us. "Hello Serena! Hello Trunks! Whta brings you here?" Trunks scrambled to his feet. "DENDAI! GET THE DRAGON BALLS! WE'RE GUNNA WISH BACK MY DAD!" Dendai Fell backwards. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!??" Trunks began to growl in his throat at dendai. Trunks grabbed Dendai by the collar of his shirt. "You go get those balls, now. Or, I'll go get them myself." Dendai blinked. "T..T...Trunks.. whats wrong with you..?" Trunks growled and pushed Dendai to the ground. I watched in fear. Trunks had lost his mind.

Trunks ran into mr.Popo's room and scarmbled franticly to find the orange balls.

I stood in the door way watching him demolish the room. "Trunks.. Just calm down... your making this a bigger deal then it is!" Trunks stopped dead. "You of all people should understand. but I guess I judged you too soon." I looked at him confused. "Trunks, What are you talking about? You know I love you more then anything." Trunks growled. "Then let me do what I have to. And DONT get in my way." I backed out of the room and ran twards Dendai.

"DENDAI! WE HAVE TO GET TRUNKS TO CALM DOWN! HE'S NEVER THIS MEAN!" I pointed to the room as I ran. "Im affraid there is nothing I can do. We just, sit and wait for Trunks to find the dragon balls and wish back Vegeta. Then, We're all doomed once again." I glared at Mr.Popo's room. I was kicking Trunks in the face over and over in my head. That guy had gone crazy. and it was all ONCE AGAIN.. thanks to Vegeta-San. I stood there waiting for him to come out of the room. A Giant plume of black smoke filled the air and the eternal dragon arose through the celing of Mr.Popo's room. "EEEEE!" Mr.Popo Screamed as he ran out of the bath room, Toilet paper dragging from his foot, not far behind him.



We could hear the dragon say, "C'mon. I dont have all day." Trunks was stalling, I bet he was thinking if this was the right thing. Then a beam of light hit the ground as a body plumited from the sky. I gasped and ran twards Trunks. "TRUNKS! DID YOU WISH HIM BACK?!" As I entered the room, A lifless Trunks, Stood there. There was a figure behind him. A yellow figure with a white glare stood, obviously resraining Trunks to move. Trunks motioned his head for me to go. "Who are you! and What are you doing with Trunks!" I sinister laugh roared through the tower. Trunks glared heavly at me to run. I wasnt going anywhere. "LET HIM GO." I yelled strictly. The figure moved forward. "Hello, Serena." Said a shady figure. "Where have you been my darling?" The man stepped forward out of the glare. There he stood. Darien. Rebuilt as an Android. "How do you like my new body? Very high tech. Dr.Gero's Nephue, Dr.Carson made me this. IT's 4 times stronger then the androids you fought here on earth." I growled low. "You let him go. NOW. Or you'll have you deal with me." "Oh, Beautiful Serena. Your so foolish. why would you want to spend your time with this... this riff raff? Your much better off at the castle. Safe. and Alone. With me!" Darien smugly grined to himself and japped his hand into Trunk's spine, making Trunks cringe.

I glared slightly. "I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANY MORE! IM NOT SOME WIND UP DOLL THAT CAN BE TOLD WHAT TO DO ANY MORE!" Dairen slightly chuckled to himself. "AND TRUNKS ISNT RIFF RAFF. HE'S MY BOY FRIEND. AND A WHOLE LOT BETTER THEN YOU CAN EVER BE! ANDROID OR NOT!" Trunks smirked. Darien knew it was true. "YOU WOULD RATHER CHOOSE HIM OVER ME?!" Darien Yelled bitterly. "You heard me." I answered with my fists to my sides. Darien snorted. "Hn. and those Clotes your wearing. they barley pronounce your body. Pitty you have to wear that disgusting Human clothes. What do they call them? Jeans? and Tank tops?" I glared. "have you looked in a mirror? Obviously Dr.Gero's nephue didnt have a very good taste." Darien laughed. "Oh, my love. So humorful. You are the light in my life, my darling!" I scowled angerly. "STOP CALLING ME DARLING AND LOVE! I DONT LOVE YOU DARIEN! I DONT!" Darien once again smirked. "This Little boy has cluttered your mind, hasn't he. I see what he's done to you. corrupted you to turn agaist your faimly." "If you let Trunks go, I promise, I wont hurt you nearly as much as I would if you dont." Darien laughed hystaricly. "Have you looked at me? Im not going to die anytime soon, My love." I growled and glared at Darien, so sinisterly, trunks knew Darien was going to get a beating. IT was a cold stare.

I stood back as I began to scream. My hair flashed yellow as my eyes grew turquoise. Darien looked, astonished. While he was gauking, Trunks elbowed him in the gut and ran over to me, and went Super Saiya-Jin too. Darien laughed. "IS THAT THE BEST YOU'VE GOT?" Darien Charged at me. I upper cutted him with my knee, throwing his head back and sending him 10 feet back. Darien rubbed his chin and grined in disgust. He knew he was out matched by Both of us. Darien grew a hateful smirk on his face. "Say, This isnt fair. How about I just play with you Serena. This way, HE cant get in the way. Lets see how strong you really are." I eyed him for a second and nodded in agreement. Darien Smirked. "Heh. Good." He flew up into the air and tryed to ram his elbow into me. I dove quickly back and he fell, crashing forward. Darien dug him self out of the ground. "Enough kidding around!" I screamed. "Fight me at full strength, Darien. Dont hold back cause your affraid of hurting me. I'm not a glass doll, incase you have forgotten." Darien rubbed his elbow in distaste of my style of fighting.

Darien Stood up and Dusted off his elbow. "Fine. You wanna play like the big boys? Well, far be it for me to say no to you. I mean a woman of such beauty should never be refused. Am I Right, Chunks?" He glanced at Trunks. "It's Trunks." Trunks glared at Darien. "What ever." Darien said waving his hand. Trunks growled. Trunks went to step forward, But I stopped him. "This fight is between Darien and I." Trunks stepped back. Darien Nodded and smirked. "Yes, this is between the adults, little boy." I tripped Darien and pinned his shoulders down, Disabling him to move. "Make one more comment about Trunks.. and I swear. this fight will end VERY quickly." I glared at him. Darien Smugly smiled back at me. "Of course Darling. I'll stop mocking your 3rd rate boyfriend. I still cant belive you chose him over me." I glared at Darien. YOU KEEP HIM OUT OF THIS!" "NO! HE STARTED THIS! HE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!" I punched Darien in the face. Darien Winced. "Why did you do that?! Cheap shot!" Darien said. I growled. "No, THIS is a cheap shot!" Just then I gave him one good elbow shot in the pills. Darien Screamed. I smirked evily and hopped off him. Trunks laughed. Darien Staggered to his feet. "HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!"

Darien ran at me at full speed, knocking me off my feet and to the ground. Darien then ran up to me and attempted to kick my side, but I caught his foot and slammed him into the ground next to me. Darien reached for my arm but before he could I punched him in the side of the head. Darien Rolled over and I stoop up, brushing off my knee's. "Had enough?" I asked. Darien pulled himself to his feet. He hatfully wiped sweat from his face. "Never. I wont give up so soon. what do you take me for? A Whimp? Like HIM?" I growled and punched Darien in the stomach. Darien thrusted his head forward and fell onto my arm. I quickly pulled my arm out from under him, causing him to fall to the ground. Trunks looked on, Waiting for me to kill Darien, Like I have always wanted to. I knew ever since I have met Trunks and known who I am, I have been very agressive. But it's Ok, I should be. After all the stupid things my mom has put me through, I deseverve to be like this. "SERENA. JUST CAUSE YOU THINK YOUR STRONGER THEN ME DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN WIN!" Darien said pulling him self to his feet. Quickly, he split his form, regenerating another Android identical to him self. I looked at both of them and blinked. "Oh no..." I said moving back wards. Darien's twin grinned. "Not so tough now, huh!" Trunks looked on in fear, I may not win this battle.

Staying faithful to his word, Trunks looked on, not including himself. I slowly moved back, not trying to run away, in fear I may be beaten. Before I could plan an attack, Darien's double hit me in the back, sending me forward into the other darien's fist. I fell to the ground gasping for air. I got up to my feet only to be knocked down to the ground again. While I was down, Darien kept kicking me in the side. I fell to my knees everytime. Daien went to kick me again, but I caught his foot and flipped him over my back, slamming him into the ground. Qucikly, I stood up. "STOP IT! THATS CHEATING!" Darien yelled. "Oh dont act like a little kid, stupid ammiture." Trunks said from the back. "SHUT UP, CHILD!" Darien yelled pulling him self up. Not giving him enough time to get all the way up, I put my foot under his chest and flug him across the room, hitting a wall. "Next time you call Trunks a child, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of actually hitting the wall to stop you. Got it, Slim?" Darien pulled himself to his feet, and growled," YOU STUPID SAIYA-JINS! YOU CANNOT BEAT A TRUE WARRIOR!" I rolled my eyes. "your power isnt even real. It's all just parts and oil. Us Siaya-Jins Are TRUE Warriors. Demi-Saiya- Jins, Like Trunks and myself, are capeable of almost as much as a full blooded Saiya-Jin, If not the same." Trunks smirked. "And your a fighting machine! Heh. more or less a fighting failure." "HOLD YOU TOUNGE, BOY." Darien barked. I ran up to Darien and rammed my fist into his stomach. Then kneeing him up into the sky. Darien landed about 80 feet away from me. "I warned you, Darien. Now, I must either distroy you, or send you back to the moon, with your body as another impression of a crator." I grined. "It's your call."

Darien staggered to his feet, barley managing to lift his head. "You should re-think this, Serena. You and I were destined to be together. it was our fate! Remeber when we were in love? It was so peaceful! Come back to me! I'll be better to you then he can!" Trunks glared. "DARIEN. I NEVER LOVED YOU. you were so caught up in the false illusion that I liked you for so long, you had yourself convinced! Just stay out of my life!" Darien smirked. "He really HAS gotten to you. Hasnt he..." I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Darien just then let off a large ki attack aimed at Trunks. Trunks jumped into the air and hovered over the attack. "THATS IT, DARIEN!" I concintrated my energy and went Super Saiya- Jin level 2. I flew so quickly behind him, he didnt see me, then slamming my fist into his back. Darien tumbled into a giant planter. "Now, go home. Or I'll have to finish you NOW." Darien pulled dirt off his face. "I wont leave until you come home with me." I glared. "Then your digging your own grave, stupid. I Can do away with tin cans like you easly." Darien smirked. "I'm not your ordinary tin can." "No Duh. Your an ugly, over reactive, Phycho Tin can who annoys me so much I'm going to kill him." Trunks Blinked. "Think i covered everything?" I said at Darien. "YOU'LL PAY YOU WENCH!" I glared. "Wench am I?" I walked over to him. Darien Jumped. He quickly stood, facing me in a panic.

Swifly, I rushed behind him and slammed my fist into his spine, knocking him off his feet. A scilent gasp for air was all that could be heard of him before he hit the hard tile. Before he could bring him self up to say anything, I pushed my foot onto his skull, digging it into the ground. "Do you remember who your playing with now...?" Darien growled low and choked on his spit. I then grabbed his arm and threw him to his feet. "YOU CANT WIN!" I yelled and threw my fist into his face, Sending him back a good 100 feet. Darien Twitched on the floor. I walked slowly up to him. "Like you said before I left the moon, 'Is your heart desitined to another?' Well I guess so. And it's a good thing I didnt stay on that hell hole of a planet with you. Cause then I wouldnt know what it's like to have power. Power beyond that of a princess. And you might say im stubborn. Oh no. Im just too powerful for my own good. And once you taste power like this, You never go back. And there is no way you making me go back to my old life." Darien Lauhed hystarically. "SERENA! HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLIND! HE'S DECIVING YOU! PLAYING WITH YOUR HEAD! THIS ISNT YOUR POWER! THIS IS FAKE! AND UNTIL YOU COME BACK YOU'LL STILL BE IN THE ILLUSION THAT YOUR POWERFUL! STOP THIS MADNESS AND RETURN TO ME!" Darien barked bitterly. "No Darien. Im calling the shots now. And for you, Prince..." I held out my hand and collected more energy. Glaring at Darien, a bad feeling swept over me, making me nervous and un sure of my choice. But no. This path was ment to be. Trunks was too nice to be a cold hearted killer like Darien. Here and now the madness had to stop. "Choose your destany, Serena." a voice called out to me.

I turned to see the face of the un known hollar. Then, I saw the face of my mother. Glancing down at me. I glared at her. "You have no idea." I yelled back. I looked at Darien and pulled my hands together. "FINAL FL--" Just then I was knocked off my feet to the ground. "SERENA!" Trunks yelled. I glanced behind me and saw my mother, and the silver crystal ingulfing her in a silver glow of light. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled and pulled myself back up. "Saving you from this path. You need to come home." I screamed. "I TOLD YOU! IM NEVER COMING BACK! SO JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" Mother looked down at me. "I cant belive you would let a boy take you away from me. I thought you were stronger then this." I screamed in rage, taking my self to a new level of power. "LEAVE TRUNKS OUT OF THIS! IT WAS ALL MY CHOICE!" Mother scowled. "Yes, but if he didnt show up, then you wouldnt have been taken away from me and your people." "They arent my people. The people of Earth are my people. and you cant take me away from them." Darien Quickly grabbed Trunks from behind and held him back. Trunks elbowed him in the ribs, forcing him back wards. Darien quickly rushed to grab him again, but Trunks powered up and ki blasted him. Darien fell hard onto the ground. "STUPID BOY!" Trunks ran up to him and bunted him off the edge of Kami's tower. Darien Fell unable to stop himself, and Shattered into a pile of steel and wires.

Looking over the edge, Trunks quickly finished the job by ki blasting the remains. My mother was furious. "WHAT DID YOU DO CHILD!?" She screamed and stormed off to attack him. But before she could, I grabbed her arm and threw her down. "NO." My hand trembled. I never thought that I would have to do something like this before. But if it would cost me my freedom to start sucking up the pain, then it was well worth it. I gave a bitter look of hate to her. "Good bye, Mother." She stared in amazement. "THIS IS HOW I RAISED YOU!? TO BE REBELLIOUS AND EVIL!?" "Look at your self. Im evil? Your trying to keep me away from my real purpose. And my real feelings." I shook my head. "And Im evil." She grabbed my fore arm and pulled me up close to her face. Keeping a stern look, and concintrating on her feelings. "You would have NEVER left me if it wasn't for your father." I grabbed her arms and pulled her off me. "Maybe if you told me about my father I wouldnt have done this. But Now I know what it's like out side those prision walls."