Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Through Her eyes ❯ She's back! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I woke up in the morning at about 6. I couldn't sleep ever since that dream. Tip toeing into the bathroom, I reached to my right to turn the light on. The light reflected off the dull mother of pearl

linoleum. I winced at the glare of light streaming into my eyes. "Stupid brightness..." I mumbled, stumbling into the bathroom. I reached out for the knobs of the bath, poking my arm into the hot tub/bathtub, slowly spinning the knobs until water was running heavly out of the gold fosset. I searched the room for a towel. "Why doesn't the maid put fresh towels in the bathrooms in the night so we can have some in the morning?" I said, standing by the tub, taking off my pajama pants. I walked over to the counter and gathered all the candles I saw. Then, I put the the candles all around the edge of the bath, striking a match and lighting all the candles. Removing the rest of my pajamas, I slowly edged into the tub. There was a bath bead at the bottom of the tub. I looked down in the water. My blue eyes reflected off the water. The sight of my eyes made me smile a little. I don't know why. There's just something about looking at your self after you've achieved so much. It's almost like a wake up call. You might not have realized it earlier unless you truely looked at yourself. At that time, I realized what I have done. And I thought to myself, "Good job. Good job, Serena."

After my bath, I walked back into my room. Glancing around, I snatched a brush off my dresser. I peered out my window. The sun was just rising. There were barely any cars out at six, but around 7 everyone seemed to get out of the house and go do something. Some how, I knew people on earth were forced to work, unless they wanted to be homeless. But on the moon, I never had to work, and I don't have to now. I figured it was time for me to go see these humans at work. Maybe follow Bulma into her office and watch her do what ever it is that she does. Answer phones, write paper- work. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail. Bulma had her hair dresser cut my hair a month earlier. My hair was now a little longer than the middle of my back. Having long hair was harder to train in. Especially when it's to your ankles.

I walked down stairs and edged my way into the kitchen, hoping to find a brewed pot of coffee. The coffee pot was empty, which seemed very odd considering there was one there every morning for the past two years. "Hmm... Wonder who got up before me." I rubbed my eye as I walked into the living room. It was getting a little brighter, but not light enough to see your way clearly around the house. I sat down on the couch and looked around. I glanced into the office where I saw some movement. Maybe that was the cause of the lack of coffee. I stood up and walked across the living room, peering in through the pitch black office. Slowly, I walked into the doorway. Scooting across the floor, I reached out to the figure. It was sitting in an office chair, hunched over the desk. "Hello...?" I whispered. As I got closer, I noted the color of blue become brighter from a parted area in the blinds. It was Bulma. Asleep with a stack of papers in front of her. Obviously she had been working hard the night before on finishing a project for work. I admired her. She worked so hard for what she has. And I have done nothing but been given a title. I didn't understand how the pecking order here on Earth worked, but I knew to truely be looked up to, you had to sacrafice all you have to become something that will give you more. And just then I knew. I needed to do something with myself.

As the morning ensued, I began training in one of the gravity simulaters in the back yard. I started out with 200x's normal gravity, but soon it became child's play and I kicked it up to 400x's. 400 took some getting used to, but I figured that if I wanted to become someone to look up to, I had to push myself beyond my old standards. Or, I needed to think so highly of myself, my ego would disgust some, but I decided not to. That wasn't my style. So I knew that just pushing myself to a new level would make me happy. Just happy enough to know I'm doing good. By 11:00 AM I had already finished training on 500x's. I figured it was time for a break. I walked out of the simulater, towel around my neck and my training clothes worn and faded now. I glanced inside the house. There was a lot movement, what with Bulma frantically running laps around the house looking for her speech. I walked into the now very busy house. Executives sitting at our dinning room table, secretarys running around relaying messages from the other half of the building. (Note: The house is half work, half house. Don't ask me how, it just is. As the people who made this cartoon. -_-;;) "Hey Serena" "How are you Serena?" "Good morning Miss Serena." I heard the calls from people from around the room as I opened the back door. "Good morning." I said smiling.

I grabbed the pot of now brewed coffee and poured it into a mug. The cream was all the way across the counter, causing me to walk my sorry butt over to it. C'mon. I was tired and needed a nap. I grabbed the cream bottle, noting it was hazlenut. My favorite. I poured a good ammount in and picked up my cup. Turning around, I saw at least 40 German business men following Bulma around the house, talking to her in German. I leaned back on the counter, my ankles crossed and the coffee up to my lips. I looked down at my worn out training boots. I figured it was time to ask Bulma to make me another Saiya-Jin training suit. Though I wasn't too fond of spandex, it was probably one of the best things to train and fight in. Ammong my skills at fighting and social skills, I was also very crafty at persuading people. I saw Mr.Spark. The one executive in this building who hasn't tried to look up Bulma's skirt this year. He was a homley little guy. Probably mid 30's. He was around 5'9-6'1. Around Trunk's hight. I walked over to Mr.Spark, who was now eating a cinnamon roll. "Hello, Mr.Spark." I said in a casual voice. Mr.Spark jumpted and looked at me. "HEEE-- *cough* Hello!" His voiced cracked. He stared at me. The stare that almost begged me to go away. Obviously he was a very religious man, and thought women were evil.

"How are you? I haven't talked to you in a while." I said, putting the glass to my lips. "I've been O.K...." He said trailing off. His eyes almost watered with fear. "Thats good. Really good. I like to hear that Ms.Brief's employees are having a good time here." I sipped a little at my coffee. Slowly, I peered up, looking at the now sweating Mr.Spark. "So. Are you married?" I questioned. He jumpted. "M-Married??? Me?? Er.. Yes! Of course!" His bottom lip shook with fear. "Uh-huh." I said nodding. "Thats great. I might get married some day." Now crossing my arms, I stood up straight and faced twards the living room. "Some day." I repated looking down in my coffee. The living room was now lit brightly with the afternoon sun. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" I said smiling and turning twards Mr.Spark. While I had my back turned, he ran into the mens room. I growled. "Men."

I walked into the study. The German business men were now swatting Bulma with folders, causing the papers to fall out leaving a trail. "MISSA BOWLMAH!!" They shouted. Their rough english was almost sickening. I sat on the sweedish furniture set out along the sides of the room. The couches in the study were a lot better than the living room. I leaned over to my CD player sitting on the end table next to me. I pulled the head phones on and pressed a few buttons until Linkin Park began playing. Sitting back in the chair, I started reading the news paper. "Ms.Briefs!! WAIT!!" The secretarys ran after her into the other half of the house. "Why don't they go home..." Slowly, a shady figure dressed in a dark cloak appeared in the window of the study. I pulled the head phones off my head and peered into the other room, seeing it trace the house. I stood up and walked to the front door. I turned the door knob and walked outside. When I whiplashed my head around the corner of the door, all that I saw was part of a black cloak turning around the corner. I chased after this dark figure. It's energy was very familiar. Something about this person reminded me very much of some enemy of mine.

It stopped running when it heard me yell. Slowly, it turned around. It's face was scarred and bruised. "You..." It murmered. It's voice cracked. This wasn't just an enemy. It was someone that I once knew. Someone who was gone. Forgotten. Slowly, it pulled it's hood off. There she stood. Julie. "Julie!" I ran twards her. As I reached out to her, she pulled a gun out of her cloak. I glared at me almost sinisterly. I gasped. "Julie..." She shook her head. "Why did you leave me there?!" Her voice raised. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?!" She said shaking the gun at me. Just as I began to talk, a tear rolled down her cheek. "I trusted you..." I paused. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Julie. I'm really sorr--" "SORRY? OH NO. YOUR NOT SORRY. NO ONE IS.NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH THEY HAVE DONE TO ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, SERENA? I CAME TO YOU FOR HELP. NOT ONLY DID YOU BLOW UP MY PLANET, BUT YOU ABANDONED ME. YOU HEAR ME? ABANDONED ME." I shook my head fast. "Oh no Julie. I never ment to leave you there on the Moon by yourself. I really wanted to come back and bring you here with me. You couldn't have imagined how badly I wanted you here with me. You would really love it here..." I said stepping closer to her. Her arm trembled. "You don't know how bad I feel, Julie. Please forgive me." I offered her my hand. Julie glanced down. Slowly, she pulled her head up with a bitter glare on her face. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, Serena." She pulled the gun up and pulled the trigger.