Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Through Her eyes ❯ Hawaii! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I walked up the stairs after him. I knew he looked upset, but usually Trunks doesn't get angry at little things like angry vengeful men at our door. "Trunks?" I called out walking to his door. "Oh Trunks, I'm so sorry about everything. Can I come in?" I asked pressing my hand up against the door. There was a long silence before I spoke again. "Trunks... Are you there...?" I could hear shuffling and movement on the other side. "I'm coming in... OK?" I waited and opened the door. As I opened the door, I saw Bulma and Dr.Pane, making love on Trunk's bed. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. Bulma looked over and screamed. "S-SERENA! IT..." She paused and pushed Dr.Pane off of her and onto the floor with a loud thud. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!" She shouted. I stammered a little as I spoke. "W-Well what i-is it???" I said with wide eyes. "Um... Um..." She glanced up and glared. "I have an explanation! He was showing me propor meditation positions!" She shouted. Dr.Pane pulled himself up and grined. "It sure didn't FEEL like meditation..." Bulma yelped and hit Dr.Pane with the back of her hand. "Heh... Yeah, It didn't feel like meditation because it was so relaxing... yes..." I turned around and began to exit the room. "You're not going to tell Trunks, are you?" Bulma whispered with scared eyes. I turned back and replied, "Are you joking...? I'm not telling him anything. Not after what happened last time someone had sex in his bed..." Slowly, I sighed and left the room.

Trunks was in my room when I passed the door. I stopped and glanced in. "What's wrong?" Trunks looked up from a pile of my clutter and held up a suitcase. I raised an eye brow. "Gather your things. We're going to Hawaii on an exotic trip. Tell the others." I blinked. "Why so soon?" "We need a vaccation. I need out of the house. All these damned meetings are driving me stir crazy." "Karlie can go?" "Sure. Invite Goten too. I want him to meet her." Trunks said with a grin. "Oh geez. That would be great." I replied laughing. "Anyways, get all you need. I'll go call the piolit to bring the company jumbo jet over here so we can leave as soon as possible." I smiled and nodded. "I'll go get the guys together." I said running down the stairs.

"Karlie! Karlie! Karlie!" I yelled sprinting down the stairs. Karlie turned from the news paper and looked up at me. "What? What? What?" I smiled and pulled the papers out her her hands. "Pack up! We're going to Hawaii!" Karlie gasped. "HAWAII!" We both jumped around the room screaming screams of joy. Bulma ran down the stairs with her blouse on inside out and her hair all a jumble. "Whats the matter?!" We both turned and smiled big. "WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII!" We yelled in unicent. Bulma blinked. "Who's all going?" "Trunks, Karlie, Goten and I." I answered not wiping the smile off my face. Karlie sighed. "A romantic vaccation... sunsets... coconuts..." Karlie said with her eyes closed, a little smile on her face. "Coconuts. Thats romantic. Yayhoo." Dr.Pane said from behind Bulma. "Your one to talk, Mr. 'lets sleep in Bulma's son's bed'." I replied with my hands on my hips, a glare plastered onto my face. Dr.Pane blinked and didn't comment. "Weeeeeelllllllllll... Looks like we better pack!" Karlie yelled rushing up the stairs. "Wait! Karlie!" I yelled. Karlie stopped half way up the stairs. I fished out a wad of money in my pocket. "Go get your self a lot of clothes! We'll be there for a while!" Karlie squealed and took the money. She hugged me and sprinted to the door giggling. "I'll be back! Thank you!" Just as the door shut, Bulma turned to Dr.Pane and slapped him. "Ass." "W-what!?" He said cupping his cheek.

Trunks walked down the stairs with all of his things in capsules. "Serena, you got everything capsuled up?" I was laying across the couch, waiting for Karlie to get back. I might have dozed off once or twice. "Yeah. Everything is in the jet. You better put it in there before Karlie gets back with her stuff." "Why? How much did she need." I sighed and sat up. "Trunks, want and need for a woman are almost the same. I gave her today's spending cash." Trunks gasped. "And how much was that??" I rubbed my chin. "Couple thousand. I was going to get this really nice training suit from, 'Big Bang' in the mall, but I bet Karlie would have put the money to a lot better use." Trunks put his stuff on the ground and took out a check list. He began to check off items. "What are you writing?" "I'm marking off all the things that we have ready." "Oh." Just then, Karlie walked in the door with 20 bags latched onto her body. "Hehe! That was so fun! I got just the cutiest bikini for the beach! And a few sexy evening gowns 50% off! It was great!" I smiled. "Glad you liked it. You better put your stuff into the plane so we can leave." "Alright!" Walking out the door, Trunks glanced over at me. "Hey, did you notice how my room smelled like sex today? Geez, it's been like that for a couple of days now! Off and on!" I blinked. "Oh never mind. It's my imagination." My eyes got wide and I bit my lip. "Oh man. I hope he doesn't find out."

As I got on the plane, Karlie began ordering her drinks, as she was the first one on. "Where's Goten?" I asked. Just then, a teen hit the ground and jumped into the plane. "Hey guys!" Goten said waving. "Hey man!" Trunks said reaching over and doing their 'secret hand shake'. "Goten, you got your stuff?" I asked sitting down in the front seat, putting my purse on the seat next to me. Karlie sat facing me. The chairs were aranged in a living room type setting. Goten held up a bag of capsules. "Sure do!" "Great, I'll go throw it in there for you." Trunks said taking the bag from him. "Seeing as I don't want you to rip the cargo door off again." Goten laughed sheepishly and sat down next to Karlie. "Hi! I'm Goten! What's yours?" Karlie looked over and a blush grew over her face. "R-Ranku... But YOU can ca-call me K-Karlie..." Goten scratched his head. "Alright! Is that a secret name of yours? I have a secret name too! My mom gave it to me! It's 'Little Shi--" I dove over the chair and covered Goten's mouth. "GOTEN!" Goten glanced over my hand with confused eyes. A muffled, 'what?' left his lips. I took my hand off his mouth. "Just, be a gentleman, Goten. No secret names. OR CODE WORDS!" Goten slumped. "You ruined my fun, Serena. That was light converstaion!" Trunks entered the plane again with a smile on his face. "Ready for lift off!" He said moving my purse and taking the seat next to me.

As the plane started up, Goten began eating more cocktail olives than needed, which really sickened Karlie because she had never seen somone eat such a disgusting food before. (They're gross little things!) Goten shoveled more into his mouth as I began to speak. "Goten, You're going to make your self sick. Do you know what happens if you eat more than 5 of those things?" Goten shook his head with a mouthful of olives. "Your large intestine EXPLODES." Trunks laughed as Goten began spitting out olives around the plane. "Trunks help me! I'm going to die! I must have ate at least 50 of those things!" Trunks laughed even more as Goten moved into the bathroom and gaged himself. "Oh man, that doesn't sound healthy." Karlie said her eyes winced. "Well those olives didn't sound healthy either." I replied.

A few minutes later, the stuartist came up to us and asked us our orders for drinks. Goten sat in his chair, a scowel on his face. After I had ordered my martini, Karlie ordered a champange, And Trunks ordered a martini as well, It was Goten's turn. "And for you, cutie?" The stuartist said with a smile. "Something with out cocktail olives... how about a root beer..." Trunks laughed. "Whats the matter, Goten? Can't hold your liquids?" Goten gasped. "Trunks! You promised you wouldn't say anything about my bed time problem! You jerk!" Trunks blinked as Karlie edged a few inches away from him. "I-I didn't mean liuids in the bladder... I mean alcoholic drinks." Goten's lip quivered as he started to talk. "I-I'm getting over it! It only happens when it's an accindent... And YES. I can hold my boo's!" (Yet again, no pun intended.) "Well, why don't you prove it?" Goten growled. "OK! Switch my order from a root beer to stright shots! lots of them! I'll show you, Trunks!" Trunks laughed. "Mmm hmm. Yes, you'll show me alright."

The hours passed. It had been about 45 minutes since Goten came out of the bathroom. After 1 shot Goten lost it and puked. Trunks had yet to let a drop of the shots to touch his mouth. "Can't believe it only took one." Karlie said putting her feet up on the foot stool in front of her and sitting back in the recling chair. "It doesn't suprize me. This hasn't been the first time Goten puked after one shot." Trunks said taking the cocktail olive out of his martini and chucking it at the garbage can across the room. I looked at the bathroom door. "Think he fell asleep in there?" Trunks sat forward and listened to the silence. "Probably. Most likely with his head in the toilet again." Trunks said with a little grin on his face. "I remember the first time he had a beer. Oh man. He was passed on my bathroom floor for hours." I stood up and walked twards the bathroom door. "Goten...?" I called. I pulled open the door. sure enough, there was Goten. Head in the toilet. Passed out. "Oh geez. You were right, Trunks. He's wasted." Trunks leaned forward and saw his little buddy. "Yeah. I'll come and take him out in a sec. You don't want to touch it." I laughed. "It? He's an it now?" "He has been an IT since he was 7 years old!"

Trunks dragged Goten over to the couch and put his head onto Karlie's lap. Karlie became flushed in red. She rested her hand on Goten's side and looked down at him. "You know, if he wasn't drenched in vomit, I might be a little more attracted to him." We all laughed and let Goten sleep undisturbed. A little later in the flight, Karlie and Goten both were asleep across from Trunks and I. "They're cute together, aren't they?" I said smiling. "Yeah. Never thought Goten would meet a girl that he really liked. Of course he always did like to mack on 'em." Trunks said with a smile. "I still can't forget the day Goten had fallen in love for the first time." I looked over at Trunks with interested eyes. "He was 9. No, 10. We were out sparing in my front yard when a girl came and tapped on his shoulder. She asked where the candy shop was. Goten, being the heart breaker he was, told her in detail where it was, but he looked a little more interested in this girl than he did the others. When she left, Goten wouldn't spar. He wouldn't stop talking about that girl. It wasn't like she was really beautiful either. She was just a normal little girl. But Goten saw her differently than I did, I suppose. He followed her for weeks trying to talk to her, but everytime he tried, she would always run away laughing. Goten had gotten his heart broken by a girl for the first time. I'll never forget it."

Trunks stood up and walked around the plane, trying to get feeling back into them. "It's only a 5 hour flight. Sissy." I said crossing my arms and laying back across the couch. Trunks stopped and pulled his leg up to his back. "Yeah, but when Goten finds out that we put him on Karlie I want to survive. Gotta get my land legs back." He said running in place. "Whatever..." I said reaching for my martini. Just then, we hit a patch of turbulance. Trunks went flying to the ceiling with a loud thud. "Trunks! You alright!?" Trunks fell to the floor after the pressure fell. "Yeah. I'm fine." (The seats have belts on them that are invisable forcefields... crafty, aren't we?) I ran to go assist him, but turbulance hit again and we both went flying to the ceiling. When the pressure dropped, Trunks landed on me, pressing me against the floor. "Tru...n..k.s.. ca...n't... br...e..a..t..h..e..." I hissed out.

Karlie got a little shooken up and woke up. She glanced over at us and grined. "Vaccation starting a little early, guys?" She said laughing. Trunks stood up and helped me up. I looked over at her and laughed. "I should ask you the same thing!" She looked down and noticed Goten's hand had pulled down the front of her shirt during the turbulance. "GAH!" She yelled swatting Goten's hand off and pulling her shirt up. "I-It was an accident!" She stammered. I laughed at walked back to the seats, limping a little. "You hit my bad leg..." I said looking at Trunks. "I'm so sorry." He said wraping his arms around my torso. "It's ok. I'll just have to ice it in a minute." Trunks let go and ran into the back of plane. "I'll get you some!!" He yelled thrashing around God knows what. "You're lucky, Serena." Karlie said with a smile. "Why? Because I have a leg that Trunks can tend to?" Karlie laughed. "No, because Trunks cares about you so much! Has he..." She leaned in a whispered. "Proposed??" I smiled. "No, but he will when he's ready. I think he might soo--" "I GOT THE ICE! HURRY AND SIT BEFORE IT SWELLS!"

I sat down quickly, knowing when Trunks wants to do a favor, he wont let you say no. "Now, tell me where to put it." He said looking up with a bag of ice in his hand, raised above his head in chucking position. "Um, right above my knee." As he let the ice touch touch my skin, a squirmed a little and clinched my teeth. "What!? What's wrong!?" He asked taking the ice off quickly. "Nothing! It was just cold." "Well I can go get some warmer ice?" "Trunks, shut up and put the ice back." He sighed and put the ice on my leg again. Just then I knew. It was time for things between Trunks and I tog et a little more serious. I had to persuade him into marrage some how.

Never knew I could feel like this. Like I've never seen the sky before. I want to vanish inside your kiss. Everyday I love you more and more. Listen to my heart can you heart it sing? Telling me to give you everything. Seasons may change, winter to spring. But I love you, until the end of time. Come what may. I will love you, until my dying day. Storm clouds may gather, stars may collide. But I love you. Until my dying day. Suddenly the world seems like such a perfect place, suddenly it moves in such a perfect grace. Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste. It all revolves around you.

Life was like a dream with Trunks around. If ever there was a time that I felt sad or upset, he was always there for me. Always ready to help in any way he could. It was his nature. My life flashed before my eyes. The sunsets I've watched. The parties I've been to. The planets I've been to. Suddenly life is perfect. Suddenly... I'm where I belong... with the ones I love... come what may...

"Serena! Wake up! We're in Hawaii!" Karlie yelled. I sat up slowly from my nap. "How long was I asleep?" I asked Karlie who was hovering over me. "About an hour. Trunks and I stayed up and played 'pin the tail on the Goten'. She said with a smile. "Good times." I said standing up. "Where is Trunks, anyways?" "At the concession stand with Goten. God knows how long THATS going to take." Karlie said laughing. "No kidding. Say, did Trunks say anything about me while I was asleep?" Karlie grined. "Afraid this trip was plotted out for a reason, are we?" "N-No! I just want to know! Thats all!" "Uhhhh huhh.... Well anyways, he didn't say a word." I smiled. "See? There's no plan behind this trip!" "But he was staring at you out a lot and when he turned around he always made that, you know, love struck sigh?" I stomped the ground. "Crap! He IS up to something!!" I blurted out.

Trunks was on his way back to the plane with Goten not far behind. "So Trunks, Where are we staying?" "At the company campsite. Goten, I expect nothing but good behavure from you on the trip. You hear me? I'm not babysitting." "Yeah, Yeah. I'll be good." Goten said licking the drip off his ice cream cone. "Oh and Goten, try not to drool all over Karlie. The puke disgusted her enough." Goten scowled and stuck his tongue out at Trunks.

I walked around trying to get the blood flow going again. "How long do you think we'll be here?" Karlie asked picking at her nails. "I don't know. A few weeks maybe." Karlie began to laugh. "This is a well deserved vaccation for my cross country run from Tad and Mr.Popo a few days ago." I chanted in with laughter. But the thought of Mr.Popo and Karlie... together... still grossed me out. I tried not to think of it. "Anyways, you and Trunks figured out who's sleeping with whome?" Karlie asked getting a nail file out of her back pocket. "Well obviously Trunks and I in a cabin, and you and Goten." Karlie gasped. "G-Goten and m-me? Why!?" I turned around and faced her. "Well I'M not sleeping with Goten! Not only would Trunks have a cow, but Goten would most likely get a little 'touchy feely'." Karlie gulped. "So he gets 'touchy feely'?? Oh dear. Do you have anything I can protect myself with!?" I laughed and pointed to a vending machine inside the air port. The vending machine was stocked full of condoms. "Protect yourself!" I said laughing while walking outside.

I found Trunks sitting outside eating a chilidog. "Hey." He said through a mouthful. I nodded and walked to get my bag of capsules and what not. Trunks swallowed quickly and blurted out. "DON'T OPEN IT!" I looked over at Trunks, my hand on the door to the lugage area. "Why not?" "Um... because... stuff will fall out! I don't want you to stress yourself on the vaccation!" Trunks said with a blush over his face. Obviously hiding something. "Reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy..." I replied. I backed up and took my hand off the handle. "Alright. I wont open it." I said walking past him and back into the plane. "But remember... I'm watching you..." I said narrowing my eyes with Trunk's. Trunks gulped and took another bite of his chili dog nervously.

Karlie saw me walk into the plane with a pissed off look on my face. "What's wrong now?" I growled and threw my purse onto the floor, knocking all of its contents onto the ground. "HE'S HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME! I CAN'T STAND IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Goten tumbled out of the bathroom, his hand on his zipper. Karlie gasped and staggered as she saw Goten in all his glory on the floor of the plane. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" He yelled turning over to zip himself up. "ME." I yelled. Goten saw how angry I was and cowered up into a little ball. "OH GOD PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I stormed out of the plane in a huff. Karlie was still stunned and tried to speak, but couldn't. "G-G-G-G-G-o-o-o-o-t-t-t-e-e-n-n...?" She questioned. Goten peeked up from his huddle. "Y-Yes?" He replied. "Oh dear... G- Goten... would you be offended if I .... called you... sexy?" Goten blinked. "N-No! I... Think you're... sexy too...." He said with a blush. Trunks walked in on the stary eyed lovers. "Hate to break up this touching moment, but did Serena say where she was going to go storm off to?" Goten shook his head. "No, no she didn't... but she left this fallen angel here..." Karlie blushed and started doing the 'girly love stuck giggle'. "Oh pshaw, Goten!" Trunks clenched a fist. "Dear God, I'm going to be sick."

I put a few quarters into the snack machine. Yet again, the money got stuck and nothing came out. I proceded to bash on the machine, shaking it, kicking it, tipping it. Nothing happened. "COME ON YOU PIECE OF CRAP! I'LL KICK YOU FROM HERE TO KAMI'S!" I shouted. The machine shook a little and spit out a candy bar. "Thank you." I said angerly. I leaned up against a wall, unwraping a candy bar. I looked over to the left. Glancing twards the plane, the activity was dying down. I took a bite off of the candy, when someone's hand touched my shoulder. Slowly, I turned to see who was beside me. "Excuse me, miss?" I saw a man towering over me. He was possibly 6'3, In his early twentys I believe. But I have to admit, he was easy on the eyes. (not as easy on the eyes as Trunks! Oh please forgive me!) "Yes?" I replied. He bit his lip and forced out his sentence. "Um... Could you help me?" I blinked. "With what? Do you need a lift some where?" He blushed. "N- No, see, I have these friends..." I casted off a confused look. "And... They all think you're... cute." The man said with a large blush. I smiled a little and blushed. "Really. And what would you like me to do?" He looked over at his friends who were giving him thumbs up with dumb founded grins on their faces.

"Um... Um... Would you ever so kindly... be willing to... kiss me?" I blinked with big eyes. "O-Only on the cheek! Just to prove to my friends that I'm a real man!" I laughed a little and looked around. "Those your friends?" I asked pointing to the stupid group of point dexters. "Yeah, thats them. If you d-don't wanna I'll tell them you had to g-go or something..." I got on my tip toes and gave him a peck on he cheek. The crowd of nerds died down and looked with astonished expressions on their faces. Just then, he fainted. "Uh oh..." I said poking him with my foot. I decided it was time to go back.