Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or Sailormoon.

Part 1

Chapter 5

"Whats up, Luna?" Serena asked timidly, but Luna just glared at her evilly. "Where have you been, Serena?" She asked. "Out.." "Out where?" Serena looked down at her feet and said nothing. "You have been with him, haven't you?" She still got no response fron her. "Serena! Don't lie! You have been with the enemy...." "Hes not evil!" Serena shouted. "How do you know this? You HAVE been with him!" "And so what if I was! Luna, I'm not a child anymore!" Luna sighed and sat down on a chair. "I understand that...I'm sorry...I should let you go with your own instincts....my days of being your gaurdian are nearly over..." Luna jumped off the chair and sulked away. "Luna...." Serena mumbled. "Wait. Your wrong, Luna, I still need you.." She chased after her. "I'm sorry." She pleaded and Luna meowed in approval. "But I have only one question, " Luna said. "What about Darien?"

Serena was silent for about a minute then replied, "I'm sorry Luna...." She looked down at Luna and a tear fell down her cheek. "You DO know what your giving up, don't you?" Serena nodded. "But I feel that this is the right thing to do, Luna. I'll be OK. Trust me." "We still have to investigate. And you must tell the girls." Serena sighed. "Thats gonna be hard!" She thought. Of course, Amy would probobly say 'Do whatever you think is best.' while Rei would be to busy screaming at her, and Mina would be all starry-eyed over Trunks (y'know Mina! Allways with the cute ones!). Just then, the phone rang. "Hello?" Serena awnsered it. "Hi!" She stood in complete shock. "Oh..uh..hi Darien..Whats up?" "Nothing really. Could you come over for a bit, I gotta ask you something. Besides, Rini said that I should see you." Serena's face turned completely white. "Sure. I'll be right over." Her voice quivered as she hung up the phone. "This would be a good time to tell him." Luna spoke and Serena nodded. "I will. Its no use keeping him around." Then, she bolted off out the window into the night sky, leaving Luna as shocked as ever. "S..S..SHE C..AN F..F..LY?!" Luna gasped before fainting on the couch.

"Coming!" Darien yelled as Serena rang the doorbell to his apartment. He awnswered the door and gave her a tight hug. "Hi" He said softly, but Serena broke free and sat in the nearest chair. "We have to talk." She said nervously. "Yes, I know." He replied. "But first, can I get you something?" "No thank you." Darien looked at her with a hurty expression on his face. "Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" "No, I'm just have a slight headache." Darien wrapped his arms around Serena and kissed her forehead. He got up and felt around his pocket. He pulled out a small black velvet box and knealt down in front of Serena on one knee. "I know this is sudden and all but.." He opened the box and she gasped. The ring glittered so prettilly and Serena just couldn't resist jewlery, but she closed the box in front of her. "No." She said bravely. Darien knealt completely speechless at her reaction. He was positive she would say yes. "What!? Why!?" Serena stood up and gathered her things. "Because I love someone else." "You've been cheating on me!?" "It dosn't matter now." "Yes it does! You whore!" Serena turned around, with tears in her eyes. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" She said, hands clentched in fists of rage. "Yes Serena, your a whore. You always were." Darien said, a bit calmer than before. She would have usually ran out the door in these situations, but she felt a little bit brave today. She pulled her arm back and punched Darien like he was never punched before. He slammed into the couch with a wimper of pain as she ran out the door and flew away, never looking back.

**************************************************************** ******************I know I'm sorry this chapter was so short! I'm suffering from total mental block. ^__^ Sorry!