Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I know I told everybody in the first chapter that I was using English names for this fanfic. Unfortunetly, I dizzed out and put the outer's Japanese names instead. So, I'm only going to use the Japanese names for the outers because it will be easier for me. Sorry for the confusion!

RECENT A/U: OK!! I just recently redid this chapter! (well, not really, it's still written the same, I just added stuff thats crucial to chapter 17) enjoy!!

~*Queenie*~

Part 1

Chapter 10

When Trunks and Serena got back they found Rini and Bulma playing cards in the living room.

"Aww...Serena do we really have to go home?" Rini pouted. Before Serena could awnser, Trunks chimed in.

"You guys can stay if you want, if thats ok with you, mother?" Bulma nodded yes. Rini gave out a little cheer before Bulma showed them to their rooms.

They were small rooms, but big enough to fit a closet. Rini's room was down a long hallway on the 2nd floor. Serena's room was on the 2nd floor also, right across from Trunks'. They all said their 'goodnights' before retireing into their rooms. Serena jumped onto her bed and buried her face into her pillow.

"It is very comfy." She thought. "Maybe for once I'll get a good nights sleep!" But thats not what seemed to happen....

*Dream Sequence*

She dreamt of images. Images of the scouts being slaughtered before her very eyes. She saw the inner scouts die the very way she saw that day. She tried to run away, but she still couldn't hide from the images of all her friends and loved ones dying. She saw Cell use Hotaru's Glaive against her in a very brutal manner, Haruka, Setsuna, and Michru dying in a car crash, and her beloved Trunks killed by Cell with a blast through the stomach...Where these all images of the future? Is this what will become of everyone?

*End Dream Sequence*

"NNOOOOOOOO!!!" Serena screamed, as she jolted up. She breathed heavily. "Saturn, the outers, Trunks?!" She mumbled.

"What! Whats the matter!?" Trunks busted through the door to see a heaving Serena. Tears flowed down her cheeks as Trunks pulled her into a tight embrace. "I heard screaming. Whats wrong?" Serena nuzzled into Trunk's chest.

"I had a bad dream..about...everyone dying...even you...." She clenched onto him for dear life, as if he was about to vanish.

"Serena, calm down, I'm not going to die." He pulled away so she could look at him. "Look! I'm still here. and nothing is going to take me away from you. I promise I won't die." Serena smiled weakly before laying down again. He was about to leave the room when Serena tugged at his hand. He turned around and asked,

"Whats the matter now?". Serena lifted the bed sheets and Trunks blushed insanely. He hesitated, but without a word, he climbed into bed with her. Serena kissed him gently on his red, velvety lips, returning to what she was doing earlier on the balcony. Then they released. Trunks looked at his lover. He fell in love with the way the moonlight glistened her long blond hair. But mostly, he fell in love with her. "I promise, Serena. I promise I will never leave you. No matter what happens." They both smiled at each other, then Serena snuggled in Trunks' warm embrace as they fell fast asleep.

~*~
The next morning, Serena awoke and found herself still next to Trunks.
"Hmm..guess it wasn't a dream." She thought. "He looks so cute when he sleeps! Just like a little boy." She smelled breakfast, and wondered if Bulma needed help. So, she wiggled her way out of Trunks' grasp and walked groggily walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Serena!" Mrs. Briefs greeted. Serena waved, still being half asleep. She picked up a newspaper and read about how Cell attacked another city. Suddenly, she felt two arms wrap around her and someone kissed the top of her head.

"Morning, Dreamgirl." Trunks said to Serena, walking over to kiss his grandmother on the cheek.

"Morning, Trunks. Breakfast?" Mrs. Briefs asked. Trunks nodded and sat across from Serena who was intently reading the paper. It read:

"FAMOUS VIOLINIST MICHIRU KAIOU, PIANIST HARUKA TEN'OU, AND SETSUNA MEIOU KILLED IN CAR CRASH"

It seems yesterday, the 3 were driving back from the airport, coming back from their concert in Vienna. Evidence concludes that Cell had also been at the scene. We will keep you updated.

A wave saddness hit Serena, but she didn't show it.

"I don't need anymore sympathy. I mustn't worry them more..." Then, Rini came walking in.

"Whatcha readin?" She asked. Rini saw the page and gasped. Serena put a finger over her mouth, telling her to be quiet. Rini sat down in a complete daze.

~*~
After breakfast, Serena and Rini said their goodbyes.

"Sorry you have to leave so early, but my father is complaing that he wants me to train." Trunks said, walking them to the door.

"That sounds like Vegeta!" Bulma said, placing a hand on her hip and used her other hand to wipe off the sweat on her brow. "I hope you can come back soon!" She chirped as she continued working on her latest invention. Serena raised an eyebrow at Bulma's latest work.
"What is that?" Serena asked.

"It's a surprise!" She said, and with that Serena forgot all about it.


"Call me, ok?" Serena said.

"I will." He kissed her lightly before she flew away with Rini. He sighed before going inside to change his clothes into his training gear. "I hope she gets home alright." Trunks thought.

~*~
As Serena was walking down the street home in a complete daze, Rini tapped her on the shoulder, waking her from her daydream.

"Hey Serena! Your communicator is beeping!" Rini exclaimed as she handed it to Serena.

"Oh God, not again." She lifted the lid and saw Hotaru.

"Serena! You gotta get down here! Its getting pretty bad and I don't think I can do it by myself!" Then, Hotaru disappeared. Serena looked at Rini and they both nodded.

"We've got work to do, Chibi Moon."

They saw Hotaru not to far away from their apartment. She was hiding behind a building. "Serena! I'm so glad your here!." She whispered.

"Whats wrong?" Rini asked. "He's more powerful than I can handle, Sailor Moon! With the scouts gone, what can we do?"