Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 1

Chapter 11

"We must fight our hardest. Maybe the three of us with the help of the Saiyins, we can beat this thing." Serena said, with the sound of determination in her voice as she pulled out her tier. "I'll fly up and distract him as you two make a surprise attack from the back." Serena flew up.

STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY KISS!

She hit Cell, getting his attention as Hotaru and Rini moved to the back. The two were about to attack, but Cell must have sensed something and he turned around. "Oh, your the brat from yesterday." He said, pointing to Rini. "You leave her alone!" Hotaru said, standing in front of Rini with her arms extended. "And what are you going to do? Hit me over the head with your stupid stick?" Cell said mockingly. Hotaru gritted her teeth and grasped her glaive tightly. "It's a GLAIVE. Not a stick.." Cell chuckeled as he grabbed the glaive out of her grip. "Give that back!" She screamed but it seemed to be no use. He laughed at her as he picked her up by the neck. "Let...me..go.." Hotaru coughed out, but it seemed to be no use. Cell laughed out, "If you think you can defeat me you are seriously mistaken!" He held up the glaive with the pointed side pointing to Hotaru. Just then, Cell did something completely out of the ordinary. He brought the glaive down and she gave out a staggering scream as it punctured her chest. Rini and Serena became wide eyed as Hotaru's lifeless body fell to the ground. "How could you!" Serena yelled. "She was weak." He said as he threw Hotaru's glaive at Serena. She caught it, grasping onto it for dear life as tears came like rivers down her hot cheeks. She looked up and Cell had left. Rini stood speechless; in utter shock.

"Why did they have to die?" Serena thought. "What the hell did they ever do but try to protect...me." She thought as she slammed down her glass of water on the kitchen table. It shattered, sending a million little pieces to the floor. "shit." she mumbled as she realized one of the shards had piereced her skin. "What happened?" Rini asked as she came into the room where Serena was trying to clean up the mess while holding a napkin to her bleeding wrist. As Rini hurridly tried to clean, Serena mumbled, "You have to go back." "What?" Rini wondered. "You have to go back to the future. Its to dangerous for you here. Please, Rini, its for your own saftey." Rini stood up. "But.." "Please don't argue with me. I will be fine. I will go off and train myself and I will try the best I can. I've done it before." Serena's tone got quieter and Rini gave up on fighting her. She was right. Serena had done this before and saved us all. After a long sigh, Rini began, "I will leave in the morning." Serena gave her a small smile before sending her away. There were hard times coming ahead, alot harder than Galaxia, at least then she knew how to get her scouts back. This time, there were no star seeds, dream mirrors, pure hearts, or anything that was a key to life. Those things were easy to retrieve; kill a youma or two, and you got your item. But this time there wads no youmas, no anything. Just a coldblooded killer. She was alone.

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks. Rini had left and Trunks had not called in a while. Serena thought of visiting him, but "What if he's training? I'm sure that Vegeta person would not like me barging in...But what if he's...Oh God!!!" Serena curled up into a little ball on her couch. Suddenly the phone rang and she quickly shot up and awnsered. "Hello?" She said excitedly. "Its Trunks." Serena sighed. "Thank god hes ok!!" "Oh, hi! How are you?" "Are you busy?" He sounded anxious enough. "no, why? Whats wrong?" "We have to talk. Its important." A knot formed in Serena's stomach. "I'll be right over." She hung up and felt a tear in her eye. "I really hopre this is not what I think it is!" She said to herself as she flew out her window.