Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 1

Chapter 12

Serena timidly rang the doorbell. She had a bad feeling that Trunks was going to tell her something that she was not going to want to hear. I mid-thought, a cheery Mrs. Briefs awnsered the door. "Oh, Hi Serena! Please come in! Do want something to eat?" "No thank you." Serena replied polietly. "Ok. The boys will be out in a couple of minutes." Then, Mrs. Briefs went away, leaving Serena to ponder.

Serena paced around the room, nibbling at her nails nervously. Suddenly, she turned her head to see Trunks gently tapping at the wall to notify Serena that he was there. "Hello." He greeted. "So what do you want to talk about?" "Nothing much, just that.." Trunks began, but was instantly interrupted. "Ok! Ok! This anticipation is killing me! If you want to break up with me, I understand totally." Serena bowed her head down, waiting for him to dump her like a sack of potatoes. Surprisingly, Trunks laughed. "Thats what you thought? You thought I called you over to break up with you?" He tilted her head so he looked into her eyes that glistened with tears. "I wouldn't break this for the world." He kissed her sweetly. Serena broke the kiss and let herself fall onto his chest. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. "Oh, I just wanted to tell you your going to have to train a little harder in the next 9 days." Serena perked her head up at his statement. "Why 9 days?" "Cell is having his own tournament and he wants us to be the fighters." Serena looked puzzled, "Thats stupid." She thought. But this wasn't a time to critisize.

A couple of days later, Serena set out to C.C. to see if Trunks could help her train. But as soon as she got there, it seemed they were already leaving. "Well, maybe you can come with us." Trunks offered. "But its not a very good place to be if your afraid of heights." So, Serena went with them, even though Vegeta was giving Trunks some hell for bringing her along. "Uhh....So what are we gonna do up here?" Serena asked. "I'm going to go into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train for a while." Trunks stated. "Oh, but how long are you going to be in there? I thought you were going to help me train." She pouted, but Trunks smiled and said, "Its only for a day, besides you can go and rest up so I can help you tomorrow." He was about to walk away when Serena grabbed his arm. "But thats a whole day! What am I supposed to do?" She pouted, but Trunks only smiled. "Its easy for you, in there its a whole year for me." She let go of his arm and thought about a whole year without Trunks would be like. "Not very good, I guess." "I'll wait." She said calmly before pulling him down into a big, juicy kiss. "Just a little something to remember me by." Serena said as she saw her blushing boyfriend walking into the room.

**************************************************************** *******************AHH! another short chapter! I'm soooooooooooo sorry! I'm a very busy person ya know! Anywho, more fun in the next chappy I promise!! bye!