Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 1

Chapter 13

"She's been sitting here all day." Bulma stated to Piccolo as she pointed to Serena, who was quietly admiring the flowers. "You know, Serena, you can go home and get some rest if you want to." Bulma said. "We will call you when they're done." but Serena only nodded no. "I want to wait. Even if it takes all day." She said as she accidentally pulled out a flower from Mr. Popo's garden. "My pansies!!" He yelled as Serena blushed a bright crimson and tried to put it back neatly.

Hours later, Serena had managed to curl up into a tiny ball and tried to take a short nap. "It's no use." She thought. "I can't sleep until he's back. Is he even safe in there?" She went back into her ball and placed her head on the cold, tiled floor. "Alright. Just a little longer..." She perked her head up and stared at the door. "I wonder what would happen if I took a peek inside.." Serena stood up and felt the smooth edges of the door. "GET AWAY FROM THAT DOOR!!!" Piccolo yelled. Serena jumped back and faced him in fear. "I...I..uh.." She stuttered. "I didn't know....I'm sorry.." She said, sinking away to where she was previously sitting. "I asure you he is perfectly safe in there. It's only a couple of hours until he gets out." Piccolo explained. "Can you contain yourself until then?" Serena nodded. "This is so unfair! I don't wanna wait!" She thought before trying to sleep again.

"Serena! Wake up!" Bulma poked the sleeping girl. "It's time!" "Huh..wa?..Oh!" She rose from her sleeping area to where the rest where. The door slowly opened, revealing the 2 figures. "Trunks!!" Serena ran and embraced him tightly. "Hi, Serena." He replied. She looked up, "Your..hair!" She ran her fingers through his shoulder length hair. Trunks laughed, "You like??" Serena nodded. "Very much!" She noted before he kissed her, but this time with more passion than any other time before. "Uh..You guys gonna come up for air anytime soon?" Yamcha noted (ya know, yamcha being the romantic person he is..-_-;), but got a smack in the head by Bulma. "Shut up! I think it's cute." "You would.." Vegeta said. "SHUT UP!!" Bulma screamed, but no one seemed to pay attention. "I missed you so much.." Trunks whispered in Serena's ear, making her giggle. "I did, too." He held her close, giving her butterfly kisses all along her neckline. "Trunks..Trunks..." Serena said, trying to push him away from her. "Whats the matter?" Trunks asked. "Not while everyones looking! Lets save the fun stuff for later..." She gave him a kiss on his nose. "Catch me if you can!!!!" Serena yelled as she flew off the ledge at top speed. Trunks laughed and chased after her.

The next day, Serena went back to C.C. "There better not be any surprises like yesterday.." She thought as she rang the bell. "Hi, Serena! What brings you here?" Trunks said. Serena crossed her arms. "You promised to help me train!" she said, surprised that he forgot his promise. "Uhh...ok. I'm sorry." He said, pulling her into his embrace. "Ahh..I have to admit, you can't stay mad at the guy." Serena thought. "Well, lets get started."

They went to a big empty field. "Now. Don't you have any training gear or anything?" Trunks asked, but only got a puzzled expression from Serena. "Oh wait you mean my outfit? I have something for that!" She pulled out her gold broach.

MOON ETERNAL POWER MAKE UP!

In a frenzy of feathers, bows, lights, and such, Eternal Sailor Moon stood where Serena was. Trunks blushed. "I never noticed before, but she does look really cute in that skirt......." "Uhh...Trunks? You can stop staring now..." Serena blushed. "Ohh..Sorry...Well...lets get started!" Serena pulled out her tier. "Ready!!" "Whats that??" Trunks asked. "Its my tier. It destroys enemies..or at least it use to.." She got a faraway look in her eye. She remembered the times when all she had to do was wave her scepter and the enemies would be destroyed. Trunks put his hand on her shoulder. "C'mon, we have work to do."