Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Death of the Weasels, Yami Doom Reveals Himself ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: (Death of the Weasels, Yami Doom Reveals Himself)

The geyser sprung out of the manhole sending Greasy, along with Roger who was in the sewers, up in the air.

Roger & Greasy: Aaaaaagggghhh!

Quickly the weasel clutched onto a net full of bricks from the ceiling.

Greasy: Caramba!

Roger then falls down, but lands on his feet. As he spoke, he pointed the gun to not only the other weasels, but also the judge.

Roger: Okay, nobody move. Alright weasels, grab sky or I let the Judge have it. You heard me I said drop it.

The weasels dropped their weapons quickly.

Jessica: Roger! Darling!

Roger: (leaps next to Jessica) Yes, it's me my dearest. I'd love to embrace you (continues pointing the gun)but first I have to satisfy my sense of moral outrage.

Yami Doom: (angrily) Put that gun down, you buck tooth-ed fool.

Katz: (sweatdrops) And they said I was the embarrassing one.

Roger: That's it, Doom. Give me another excuse to pump you full of lead. Thought you could get away with it didn't you?

Above Roger, just as Roger started to threaten the judge more, Greasy got out his knife and began to cut the ropes holding the brick.

Roger: Ha! We Toons may act idiotic but we're not stupid. We demand justice. Why, the real meaning of the word probably hits you like a ton of bricks!

That was when the bricks fell onto Roger. The green weasel chuckled as the other weasels laughed at what happened while Jessica ran to the Toon rabbit.

Jessica: Roger! Roger, say something.

Roger: (sees stars swirling) Look! Stars! Ready when you are Raoul. Hoo hoo hoo.

Yami Doom: Tie the love birds together.

He pressed the button on the controls as a hook was lowered slowly.

Chip: This doesn't look good.

Dale: (looks up) I'll say! (points up) That girl's making me believe she has super powers.

Chip: (confused) What do you mean?

That was when Bubbles, Serena, and Courage placed Greasy on the floor, while the others (minus Chip, Dale, & Katz) were distracted.

Greasy: Uh, Gracias, amigos.

Bubbles: Usted es Agradable.

Greasy: (confused) Why didn't you tell me about them super powers you were hiding?

Serena: We don't want anyone meddling...that's all.

Greasy: (as he walks towards Roger & Jessica)Thanks again...

He then runs towards the other weasels while Courage looked worried.

Courage: I don't understand...if we helped them, then they shouldn't do this! But why?

Katz: (walks towards them) It's cause this time machine we're in was never meant for us to change it...it was meant to help history.

The pink dog gasped at what Katz said as the claw finished lowering. As the weasels were tying up the two lovers, the judge spoke again.

Yami Doom: Put them up on that hook. Use that escape proof Toon rope.

Psycho: (climbing up the shooter/singing)I'm gonna kill the rabbit! He-heh! Eh He-heh!

Serena looked confidant and turned to her friends.

Serena: (smirks) Don't worry, everyone. We're here in the past & we're gonna make sure nothing gets any worse than this.

That was when the girls saw the machine (with Greasy inside) turn on.

Chip: (glares) You and your big mouth!

Courage then remembered something as he gasped.

Courage: Now I remember! This is the part where the weasels laugh themselves to death!

Bubbles: Oh no! (looks at the site) We've gotta stop them!

She looked down and saw a picture of Sarah, the one Greasy had dropped. The Powerpuff picked it up and then nodded a little.

Bubbles: Serena, Courage, I know what we have to do.

She grabbed their arms, then flew away from Katz when no one was looking. That's when Katz overheard what Yami Doom said.

Yami Doom: One of these days you idiots are going to laugh yourselves to death!

Katz: (turns around) To death!? That will probably get rid of those weasels faster.

He then saw what Wise Guy was doing as the weasel spoke.

Wise Guy: Shall I repose of 'em right now, Boss?

Yami Doom: Let him watch his Toon friends get dipped, then shoot him.

Wise Guy: (smirks) With pleasure.

The weasels (minus a concerned Stupid) laughed evilly. Bubbles looked at Greasy laughing evilly as Stupid saw her floating.

Stupid: I was right, wasn't I?

Bubbles: (jumps) Eep!

She was about to fly away from him, but Stupid quickly grabbed her.

Stupid: No you don't! I was gonna ask you the very first time I ever saw you.

Bubbles closed her eyes a little, waiting for a horrible question to be asked, but Stupid asked a different question.

Stupid: Since you can fly, can you teach me to fly like Peter Pan?

This surprised the blue puff. She sighed in relief and looked serious at him.

Bubbles: Stupid, you know that what you're doing is wrong, and I'm trying to make sure you weasels don't die.

Stupid: I know...those Heartless are trying to tell me the same thing, but the others won't listen to me!

A tear appeared on his eye as the blue puff wiped it off.

Bubbles: I understand how you feel...

She was let go by the striped shirt weasel as Bubbles floated to the crack of the window and shoved the picture of Sarah in. She then floated away from him, just as music began, making most of the weasels (minus Greasy) turn to Eddie.

Valiant: 'Now Roger is his name, And laughter is his game, Come on you dope, Untie his rope And watch him go insane.

The detective was dancing, and then was hit by a rake. Valiant turned around and got hit again, making him roll over to Wise Guy, who was laughing with the other weasels. But inside, as Bubbles watched curiously, Greasy saw the picture and began to have second thoughts.

Greasy: Wait a minute...if I do destroy Toon Town...(sighs)Sarah, I don't wanna do this to you...

He then looked out the window as Eddie had a couple of bowling balls on his hands.

Valiant: 'This singing ain't my line, It's tough to make a rhyme, If I get stuck, I'm, I'm outta luck and, and-

Jessica: And I'm running out of time!

Valiant: (looks up) Thanks.

He juggled the bowling balls until one hit him, making Stupid laugh himself silly. The other two hit the detective as he fell back on the boxes of gags. Now all the weasels (even Greasy) were starting to laugh alot as the stupid weasel whacked himself on the club a little. This made Bubbles a little worried.

Bubbles: Now I remember...they're laughing themselves to death! (holds onto the ladder) I've gotta stop them before-

But it was already too late for the Powerpuff. As the detective was jumping on a pogo stick, he hit his head on the lights, making Stupid fall on the floor while still laughing. That was then his body stops and he placed a flower on himself, letting Bubbles know that he was dead.

Bubbles: NOOO!!

She looked at the other weasel, who was struggling to get his ghost in.

Bubbles: Wheezy, you have to keep fighting your ghost! Don't let him get the best of you!

Unfortunately, the ghost was completely out, making both him and the ladder he was on fall onto the floor near the boxes. The lever was activated by one of the boxes and a vase starts to be carried by a conveyor belt to above Eddie's head as Bubbles got the bodies while Serena knocked on the door to try and warn Greasy.

Serena: Greasy, it's me, Serena! You have to stop laughing or you'll die!

Unfortunately for her, he couldn't hear her as the pink dog at the other side was switching the vats. Courage held onto the DIP containment as he placed another green liquid vat in its place.

Courage: I hope this works.

That was when Eddie got up and pointed to Wise Guy as he sung.

Valiant: 'I'm tired of taking falls, I'm bouncing off the walls, Without that gun, I'd have some fun, I'd kick you in the-

He got hit on the head by the vase before he could finish as Roger spoke.

Roger: Nose!

Wise Guy: (confused) Nose? That don't rhyme with walls.

Valiant: (gets up) No, but this does.

Bubbles turned away as Valiant kicked Wise Guy between the legs.

Wise Guy: (in pain) Aaaagggggghhhhh!

Courage: (scared) Aaaagggggghhhhh!

The pink dog turned away as the leader weasel was flown through the air and lands in the vat Courage put in, with the hat slowly flying towards it. Serena tries to open the door as Greasy continued laughing. But just as the hinges broke a bit and Serena gasped, thinking that she herself broke the door, Greasy sounded like he choked on something, then fell on the floor as his ghost left him.

Serena: (tearfully) No, Alex! You can't die now! (picks up the body) You have a little girl to take care of, you can't just leave her! Nani...what am I gonna do now?

Just as the Sailor looked down in sadness, Psycho up above was laughing as Courage quickly tried to take both vats, but the moving machine made the pink dog fell with the other green substance and the DIP put back in its place.

Courage: Ooohhh!

He fell onto the floor, spilling the contents as well as Wise Guy. Meanwhile Psycho had switched the lever to the shooter, turning it on as it heads to Roger & Jessica.

Roger: Yikes! Oh my goodness.

But Psycho held onto the lever as he tried controlling his laughter while the shooter turned the other way from Roger.

Roger: Jeepers, that was close.

Psycho: Hee hee hee-(falls) Ahhhhh!

He then fell onto the spikes, making his dead body spin around & the pink dog from below gasped.

Courage: Oh no!

Courage then took out a rope and threw it towards where the spikes were.

Courage: Psycho, I'll save you!

But as the pink dog was going up, a ghost from Psycho came from the dead body. As the ghost floats past the canon he pulls a lever that turns it around.

Psycho: (pulls the lever) Bye-bye, He he he!

The weasel's ghost then floated from the machine as Courage got onto the spikes. The pink dog looked more scared than ever, trying to grab the dead body.

Courage: Come on, stop spinning already!

Courage then saw a piece of unspiked cloth, grabbed it with his teeth, and pulled as hard as he could.

Courage: (struggles) I'm not letting you die, even if you do laugh yourselves to death!

The pink dog continued to struggle getting Psycho out, not knowing what Eddie was doing. As the detective pulled the lever away from Roger, it was then that the judge slid across a line to strike Valiant and send him flying. The pink dog shivers as Yami Doom whacks the pink dog with his cane, sending both him and the dead Psycho flying the other direction.

Courage: AHHHH!!!

The two landed on top of some boxes as Wise Guy got up.

Wise Guy: (rubs his head) Ow, my head...

He then looked at the substance and was shocked. He looked curious on why he didn't turn to DIP, until he tasted the substance & spit it out.

Wise Guy: Wait a minute, this isn't DIP, this is just some stupid gelatin with vinegar on it!

He looked at the vat and where Courage had landed.

Wise Guy: Wait a sec...that dog saved me?

The pink dog got up, moaned, and picked up the corpse as Serena & Bubbles quickly came to him.

Bubbles: Are you okay, Courage?

Courage: Uh huh...but I can't say the same for Psycho.

The teen girl began to cry a little as a voice was heard from the four.

Voice: If it wasn't for that detective, those weasels would've still been alive. Too bad for them, Wise Guy.

Wise Guy: (draws his gun) Who said that?

Bubbles & Serena put the bodies down slowly as the two prepared themselves.

Bubbles: All right, who are you and why do you say things like that?

It was then that (with Katz) a woman with a cat's head appeared before them.

Cat Woman: Why hello, my dear mortals.

The pink dog gasped as Katz was with her.

Katz: My mistress, (bows) these are the time travelers I speak of to you.

Wise Guy: (confused) Time travelers?

He looked at the three while Courage shivered.

Wise Guy: No wonder you knew all about this!

Bubbles: Wise Guy, listen, we didn't know anything about your background (points to Katz) cause he took us back in time in the first place!

The red cat glanced at her.

Katz: You are so correct my dear Powerpuff Girl. You, that dog, and Sailor Moon are destined to die here as well as those stupid weasels of yours.

Wise Guy: (shocked) What!? You mean you're planning on killing me too?

The woman then walked slowly to him.

Cat Woman: Of course...that's why the Heartless are here, to destroy Toon Town.

Courage: (gulps) Who are you, really!

She gave out an evil smile as she looked at him.

Cat Woman: Just call me...Mirage.*

The cat woman, Mirage looked at the pink dog evilly.

Mirage (Cat Woman): I didn't expect one of these brats to be a dog, but you'll do nicely for the Heartless.

Bubbles: (glares) What do you want from us!

Mirage: The keyhole of this world.

As she spoke, the two chipmunks, Chip n Dale, hid behind one of the boxes.

Dale: (quietly)What are we gonna do now, Chip?

The chipmunk looked a little scared and speechless.

Chip: (quietly)I...

The group then heard a rumbling sound and turned around. Bubbles gasped at what she was seeing; Yami Doom was about to use a steamroller on the detective.

Bubbles: (gasps) Oh no!

Mirage: (smiles) Well, well, looks like Yami Doom will be my disciple after all.

This made the leader weasel confused.

Wise Guy: Yami Doom?

Katz: (crosses his arms) You mean to tell me you've never noticed his key chain? (chuckles lightly) The judge was right, you and those idiot dead friends of yours are all idiots.

Wise Guy: (points his gun to Katz) Take that back or else!

Katz: Or else what? If the judge finds out what you've done to me, he'll just simply kill you.

The weasel growled a little at him while the chipmunks rush towards the car, and tried to turn the key.

Chip: Come on, Dale! We have to make sure Roger & Jessica are safe!

Dale: I'm trying, but Greasy turned it too hard!

Chip: (Anime glances) Dale, you're turning the wrong way!

Dale: I am not! You are!

Just then the two chipmunks saw Eddie running towards the machine to turn off the switch as Roger & Jessica kept screaming for help while the spray of DIP kept getting closer to them. The chipmunks jumped out of the car just as Eddie turned the key and shut the door.

Chip: Phew! That was close...

Dale: But what about King Mickey? Who's gonna tell him about this?

Chip then looked at the opening Wheezy & Stupid left earlier. He then took Dale's hand and ran towards the opening. Back with the group, the four gasped at what they were seeing...Judge Doom being squashed by a steamroller as he kept on screaming. Roger then noticed something wrong.

Roger: (points with his ear) Hey, look!

The flatten body got up slowly, then to his feet quickly as Courage shivered when the key chain glowed.

Courage: Oh no!

Mirage: (smiles) Oh yes...

Valiant: (shocked) Holy smoke! He's a Toon!

The judge then talked in a different voice.

Yami Doom: Surprised?

Valiant: Not really. That lame-brained freeway idea could only be cooked up by a Toon.

Yami Doom: Not just any Toon...

The evil weasel-in-disguise wobbled over towards a tank of helium gas as Courage saw a blurry image of what Bubbles saw earlier.

Courage: AHHHHH!!!

Serena: (walks over to him) What's wrong, Courage?

He pointed nervously towards the image. Wise Guy looked at where he pointed as well and gasped with Serena.

Serena: Yikes! What the hell's going on here?

Wise Guy: Yeah, I'm seeing a boy next to the judge!

Unfortunately for them, no one else saw the dark violet weasel except for them, Mirage, and Katz. The judge then started to inflate himself with the gas, making his hat fall upward and his phony eyeballs pop out. When he turned to Eddie, he smiled evilly as his eyes looked burning red. This shocked Eddie very much.

Yami Doom: Remember me Eddie? (higher voice)When I killed your brother I talked just like this!

Then his eyes pointed towards the detective, making it look like daggers. The detective tries to run, but Yami Doom leapt after him with the aid of springs in his heels. He then grabbed Eddie by the collar as Mirage looked impressed.

Mirage: Well, well, there's something you don't see everyday.

The judge knocked him down towards the ground, then started up the machine, making Wise Guy have second thoughts.

Wise Guy: Uh, girls, dog? About what I said about ever agreeing to this...(backs away) forget it! This guy's gone crazy!

Meanwhile, at the other side of the wall, Chip 'n Dale had explained everything to Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Minnie, Bugs, and Daffy (only Sarah heard some of it though).

Chip: Now that judge is gonna try to destroy Toon Town!

Dale: And if he does that, all of the Heartless are gonna take over the Multi-verse!

Daffy: (crosses his arms) I like to pthee it to beliepthe it.

Bugs: Eh, is this "DIP" affective around everyone?

Daisy: (concerned) Haven't you heard what they've been saying! (looks at the wall) If our friends from the future are destroyed too, then there will be no way we can stop him.

Minnie: Never the less, we have to stall him from destroying their home!

Donald: Wait a minute, isn't Toon Town our home too?

Goofy: Yeah, we've lived here for a while now.

Mickey: (sighs) We have a castle back in our world, (raises his keyblade) but we do have friends in this world, and we're not gonna let any of them stop us!

The girl weasel looked at them with a serious look on her face.

Sarah: (thinking)Alex...Justin...please be all right...

Back at the factory, Wise Guy was holding onto Wheezy's body, trying to climb up towards the boxes. Serena & Bubbles both held onto Psycho's & Stupid's bodies, trying to help preserve the bodies. Little did they knew was they dropped Psycho's razor on the floor. Courage was having a hard time getting Greasy up the boxes.

Courage: Come on, if we don't get up there, you're gonna be DIP!

The pink dog saw Yami Doom raising his Toon-Hand-Saw towards the detective. Eddie then saw the Toon Mallet and grabs it. He turns away as the judge tried to jab his head. Eddie then aims it at Yami Doom, but he easily avoids it. The glove however strikes a lever on the DIP machine.

Yami Doom: (confused) Huh?

Yami Doom stared in terror as the DIP that sends him flying, also causing it to hit not only Greasy, but also a screaming Courage.

Courage: AHHHH!!

Yami Doom: AHHHH!!

Up above, Jessica & Roger kept on trying to avoid the DIP that was coming closer.

Jessica: Goodbye my darling. Good bye. Ahh! Oh!

The level of DIP in the machine runs out and so the jet of DIP from the spray dies out.

Jessica: (moves her body down slowly) I think, I'm going to faint.

Bubbles gasped as she saw Courage's arm about to let go, since he too was in the stream of DIP.

Bubbles: Courage, no!

She then looked at Serena & Wise Guy.

Bubbles: (throw's Psycho's body) Take care of Psycho, I'm going after them!

She held her breath and dove down after them. She picked up Courage and a huge chunk of something in the DIP, which Courage was holding onto. The pink dog opened his eyes as he heard Yami Doom screaming. He looked at where he was, and not only saw Yami Doom melting, but also the image of the normal Doom. The figure spoke to him, but he could only hear him as Yami Doom kept melting slowly.

Doom: Dog...please tell my sister...I'm sorry I blamed her, and I'm sorry I couldn't control my evil self...farewell!

The image disappeared as Yami Doom screamed his last breath out. The detective walked slowly towards the disguise left behind by the evil judge while Courage looked down.

Courage: (thinking)I wish we could've done something to help you...

The Powerpuff got the pink dog on one of the boxes as she looked worried.

Bubbles: What's the matter, Courage?

Courage: It's Doom's good side...we should've saved him!

Just then, they heard Roger's shouts to Eddie.

Roger: Eddie! Do something! Hurry up Eddie! Don't calm down!

They then turned to what Eddie was doing. He pressed the button on the controls to move Roger & Jessica out of the way. Back at the other side, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy prepared themselves as they heard the machine coming closer.

Mickey: Everyone know what to do?

Goofy: Yeah, protect Toon Town!

Donald: And save our friends here!

They then saw the machine broke through the wall. Mickey saw no sign of DIP anywhere on the machine and sighed in relief just as the machine was hit by a train. Mickey looked confused on this.

Mickey: The weasels were suppose to be on it, as of the Heartless...better call the others.

Back at the factory, Mirage simply laughed evilly as she floated down.

Mirage: You see, time travelers? You can't always win!

Courage: (moans) If only I got him up here quicker...

Serena: (coming down) Then what are you holding?

The pink dog looked confused as he looked at the chunk of DIP.

Courage: Wait a minute...how can I be holding this unless...

Katz: (shocked) No, it's not possible!

The pink dog licked away the DIP that he used to have Greasy's hand on.

Courage: (spits it out) Bleck!

Mirage: (angrily) What!?

The group were then shocked at what Courage was holding.

(End of Chapter 6)

*Dun, dun, dun! At last, Mirage appears! The next chapter will explain some things. Until then, enjoy this chapter.