Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Holy crap I got a bunch of reviews ^_^ Thanks!!! Keep em coming!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own SM or GW characters!
 
Quatre exited the room and made his way down the stairs, he crashed into something solid and stumbled back and fell to the floor. He looked up and noticed his tall companion Trowa was reaching out a hand for him to take.
 
“Sorry.” Quatre took hold of his hand and was hoisted up effortlessly.
 
“It's alright.” The blonde straightened his clothes. “Did you retrieve those items?”
 
The brunette nodded and handed over the bag. “What is it for? It's rather serious medication, but there's only one dosage of each item.”
 
Quatre arched a brow. “Hmm…interesting.” He clutched the bag tightly. “Meet me in the meeting room, all will be explained then.”
 
Confusion lied in his one visible dark green eye, but he didn't utter a word. With a nod, he turned on his heels and made his way to the meeting room. Quatre made his way to the kitchen, where he spotted Rashid talking to one of the cooks. He came up to his long time butler and the old man smiled at him warmly.
 
“What can I do for you Master Quatre?
 
He handed the man the bag. “Can you have the cooks place this in Sere's food please?”
 
“Very well Sir.”
 
“Thank you. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the meeting room.”
 
…SM Dimension…
 
Darien stood outside his apartment door, fumbling with his keys. His eyes were bloodshot red, hair disheveled with a stubby beard and mustache, clothes wrinkled and dirty. They reeked of stale cigarettes and alcohol; he looked like hell.
 
After dropping his keys for the third time and streaming lines of curses, he finally opened the door and saw the place looked the same as he left it. He slammed the door behind him, rage seeping through his veins.
 
“Goddamn it! Why isn't this place cleaned up!”
 
He stumbled his way into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. There was nothing in the fridge, infuriating the man even more. He slammed it shut, causing the refrigerator to rock from the abuse.
 
“There's no food…no beer!” he stumbled his way down the hallway to the bedrooms. He threw the door open to his daughter's room. He scanned through all the mess and didn't see Serena in site.
 
“Where the fuck are you?” he growled, making his way towards their bedroom. He threw the door open to the room and noticed that his room was destroyed as well. He lashed out and punched a hole in the wall.
 
“Wait till I get my hands on that stupid bitch.” He muttered, making his way into the living room. He tripped over a beer bottle and hit the hard wood floor, flat on his back with a thud.
 
“What a sloppy mess you are, Prince Endymion.” sneered a voice.
 
Darien tensed and quickly sat up, causing his head to spin and throb terribly. His eyes fell upon four females he did not recognize in sailor attire. A woman with short sandy blonde hair and emerald green eyes, to her left was another woman with long wavy aqua colored hair, and matching eyes. To the sandy blonde haired woman's right was a child who looked no older then 5, had she black hair and violet eyes, a glaive clenched tightly in her small hands. Behind them was another woman who sat in the window with long black hair with green highlights held up in half bun, she held her staff tightly, ruby red eyes glaring upon the prince.
 
Darien glared upon them. “Who are you?”
 
“Princess Serenity's Outer Senshi court.” replied the sandy blond haired woman. She gave him a sickening smirk.
 
“I'm Sailor Uranus, the senshi of the wind.”
 
The aqua haired woman spoke next, eyes filled with anger. “I'm Sailor Neptune, the senshi of the sea.”
 
“I'm Sailor Saturn, the senshi of death and rebirth.” Spoke the child, eyes as cold as ice.
 
The one in the window sill spoke next. “I'm Sailor Pluto, the senshi of time and space.”
 
“Hnn…there are more you…” he snarled at them with disgust.
 
“I suggest you keep that mouth of yours in check Prince.” Snapped Uranus.
 
“Where's Serena?”
 
“Somewhere safe from you.” replied Neptune heatedly.
 
Sailor Saturn took a step forward, pointing her glaive at Darien's exposed throat. “You've hurt Serenity-mama. That is unforgivable, you shall be punished.”
 
“Your precious princess won't let you lay a finger on me!” he spat, a cocky smirk coming across his face.
 
Uranus snickered, popping her knuckles. “That's what you think.”
 
Darien frowned and quickly reached into his pocked and pulled out a red rose. With unregistered speed, Uranus was in front of him and kicked the rose out of his hand.
 
“Not today tux boy!” Uranus then gave him a swift kick to the head, causing in him to fly into the to entertainment center. The TV fell with a loud clatter, sparks flying everywhere, cds and dvds smashing to the floor.
 
Darien rose to his hands and knees, shaking debris from his hair with a groan. Neptune was on him next and kicked him hard in the stomach. He spat up blood and rolled on to his back, where he was met with a boot to the face by Saturn, knocking out several teeth. He rolled onto his stomach and held his mouth with his hands, moaning in pain.
 
Neptune gave him another kick to his side, smiling with satisfaction feeling several ribs shatter from contact, and his cry of pain. She grabbed him by the back of his collar and hoisted him up. She slung an arm around his shoulders and held him in place.
 
“Get him Saturn!”
 
Saturn smiled devilishly at him, propping her glaive up on the wall. She punched at his stomach with no mercy, then suddenly stepped back and kicked him sharply in the groin, then did it again for good measure.
 
Neptune tossed him to Uranus who shook him by the collar. “Don't pass out yet prince charming, aren't you enjoying yourself?” she mocked.
 
Pluto jumped from the window sill and stood in front of Darien and Uranus. She took a hold of her staff in both hands, and lightly tapped one end to the floor and then hoisted it on her shoulder like a baseball bat.
 
“Don't you move now Uranus.”
 
“If you hit me Pluto, I swear its so on like donkey kong!”
 
“You couldn't kick my ass, even if you tried.”
 
“We'll see about that. That wall over there has you name on it. Hit me and I'm kicking you straight threw it.” growled Uranus.
 
“I might just have to hit you then.” She mocked. Saturn giggled and Neptune shook her head and rolled her eyes.
 
Pluto smirked and turned her attention back to Darien. With grace and speed only a senshi could have, she swung her staff, the end hitting the prince of earth cleanly across the jaw, shattering it completely.
 
He roughly spun out of Uranus's grasp and hit the floor with a loud thud. No movement or sound came from him. Uranus stared down at him with wide eyes; Pluto smirked up at her.
 
“You alright, need a clean pair of panties?”
 
“Shut up Pluto!” She moved towards the fallen prince and stood over him, seeing that he was unconscious.
 
“Daaaaaamn, you got knocked the fuck out!” She exclaimed with a grin.
 
“Time to make our leave girls.” Replied Pluto, looking over there work towards the prince.
 
The four left through the window, but not before giving one last blow to the unconscious man. Each of them giving him a nice kick to the body, save for Saturn, who just jumped on his back a couple of times.
 
(Author: Didn't think I let him get off that easy did you?…grins evily…)
 
…GW Dimension…
 
Quatre walked into the meeting room, and took a seat at the head of the long rectangle table. To his left sat Duo and Heero, and to his right seated Trowa and Wufei. He propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin on the palms on his hands with a sigh.
 
“What's the meaning of this meeting, Winner?” asked Wufei, arching a brow at Quatre's odd behavior.
 
“One of my sister's who you haven't met will be staying here.”
 
“I think we've met all 29 of your sister's Q-man!” chirped Duo, earning a nod from all the gundam pilots with the exception of Heero.
 
Quatre shook his head, “No you haven't met my twin Serenity.”
 
“Since when do you have a twin?” questioned Duo.
 
The blonde sighed. “It's rather complicated; she was taken from here when she was 5 to fulfill a destiny. To make a long story short, it back fired and she was hurt badly by someone she loved dearly and from my understanding so was her daughter. They were brought here this morning for protection from him.”
 
Wufei snorted. “What kind of a man puts their hands on a weak onna and child, injustice!” Quatre snapped his head towards Wufei, glaring upon the man with such ferocity, he nearly cringed.
 
“She is not weak!” He glared around the table. “Now I expect all of you to treat her and my niece with respect. If I hear otherwise, you'll have to deal with me.”
 
He watched as all four of his friends nodded in a state of shock. He broke out into a wide grin. “Glad we have an understanding.” A soft knock could be heard, and everyone's attention turned towards it.
 
“Come in.” called Quatre.
 
A young maid walked in, and she bowed slightly at the waist. She held a rather ecstatic Rini in her arms. Her pink curly hair was done in pig tails, and she wore a pale yellow sundress with white and yellow flower decorated sandals. Her bright ruby red eyes fell on to Heero's cold and emotionless cobalt blue ones and squealed happily, throwing her arms out to him.
 
The maid looked at Heero in confusion and handed the baby to the perfect shoulder, when he too raised his arms out to the infant. Rini bounced gleefully in his lap, not before giving a nice tug on his hair. Trowa, Wufei, and Duo's jaw dropped and just about hit the table. They turned sharply to Quatre who just shrugged his shoulders.
 
“Hee-man, let me hold the baby!”
 
“Hn.” Heero frowned, holding Rini closer to him.
 
Duo pouted, “Don't be a baby hogger! I won't to hold her too!” He stood from his seat and reached out to take a hold of the infant, when Heero all of a sudden reached out, causing Duo faces to go into the palm of his hand. Heero pushed him back causing the braided teen to stumble back, trip and flip over his seat, and hit the floor with a thud.
 
“Hn…get your own!” Wufei burst out in a fit of laughter, Quatre snickered, Trowa cracked a smirk, and Rini giggled clapping her hands.
 
“You probably have dozens of babies out there Maxwell!” exclaimed Wufei, chocking over bouts of laughter.
 
Duo sat up quickly and glared at the Chinese man. “What the hell is that suppose to mean?”
 
“You're a whore!”
 
Duo's jaw dropped for the second time. “I am not!” he looked at him smugly. “I can't help that I'm a lady's man!”
 
Wufei snorted and Duo turned his attention to Quatre. “Q-man! Make him share!”
 
Quatre shook his head as an idea came to mind. “How about we go to the mall and get the baby some stuff.”
 
Duo grinned! “That Mall!!! Which is full of babes…and babes love babies!” He threw his arm up into the air. “To the Mall we go!”
 
 
Author: That's all for now ^_^ please review! Hope you enjoyed!