Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks for the reviews you guys!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own the sm or gw characters in this fic!
 
Serena leaned in to his soft, yet calloused hand, staring deeply into his crystal blue eyes. She wiped a tear that trailed down his pale cheek as tears welled up in her own eyes. She closed her eyes wearily as realization dawned upon her.
 
`You felt it didn't you?'
 
Quartre nodded. `Yes I did…what happened, who did this to you?'
 
The action caused the Senshi to look at each other in confusion. Pluto as well cocked a brow in surprise. `Are they talking through their minds? How long have they been able to do that?' she thought silently to herself.
 
A small smile graced her ageless features, `My Queen…your daughter cease to amaze me.' She then turned her attention back upon the twins.
 
Serena placed a hand on top of his. `I promise I'll explain everything…I want to talk to my Senshi before they leave.'
 
This newfound information caused the former gundam pilot to take on a look of worry and deep concern. `You're staying?'
 
Serena nodded and Quatre pressed his head against his sister's, closing his eyes. Something was very wrong and he was going to get to the bottom of this. He suddenly leaned back and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and stood to his feet. He turned his attention to Pluto, upon hearing her clear her throat.
 
“Master Quatre and Rashid, can I have a word with you both privately?”
 
Quatre nodded, “Yes Miss Pluto, we can go across the hall.” With that the three exited the room.
 
As soon as the door closed behind them, Mina who shared a love seat with Amy and Rini scooted up in her seat. “Serena, your brother is so hot!” causing all the girls to giggle and Serena to roll her eyes.
 
A small smile appeared on her face, “He surely isn't 5 anymore.” She sighed sadly, resting her head upon Rei's shoulder. “I don't want you guys to leave.”
 
Rei draped her arm around her best friend's shoulder. “We don't want to leave either, but we have to rid Tokyo of those Youma.”
 
“I'm suppose to be there helping you.”
 
“You are in no condition to help us with anything.” replied Amy, unraveling the still sleeping Rini from the thick blankets.
 
“Besides, I'm sure we'll be visiting soon.” chirped Mina.
 
“Even if we have to beat Pluto up and steal her staff!” exclaimed Lita, causing Serena to giggle.
 
“What about Darien?”
 
Rei's amethyst eyes narrowed into slits. “Forget him! You heard what Pluto told you, he's obviously sick in the head.”
 
“Yea, and I cant promise you the next time I see him, I wont try and rip his eyes out and throw him around with my chain!,” replied Mina, a dark glint twinkling in her eyes.
 
“You guys!! Please don't hurt him…he's not like this all the time, I swear it! It's just he gets so depressed and angry and starts drinking…” started Serena, but quickly closed her mouth upon seeing Mina stand from her seat abruptly. She stalked her way towards her princess and squatted at eye level with her, seriousness upon her face Serena never seen before.
 
Mina took a hold of Serena's chin with a death grip. “Stop it! I don't care if he was sober, drunk, or trippin balls off of PCP! There is NO excuse for his actions. He needs therapy; using you and Rini as a punching bag is not an option. I truly don't understand why you would let him do this to you, and I pray that I will never understand. You don't deserve that Serena…he doesn't deserve you. I won't lay a hand on him only because you asked me not to but I swear on everything I love… if he steps out of line, I won't hesitate to kill him. Prince of Earth or not, our loyalty is to you, not him.”
 
She released Serena's chin, determination burning in her eyes. “I failed as your guardian once…I will not fail again.”
 
Amy stood from her feet and joined the group. She handed the sleeping baby to her mother and squat down beside Mina. She watched as Serena placed Rini on her chest, soothingly rubbing her back, and then smiled at her with thanks.
 
Rei tightened her hold around her friend. “Odango, you know we love you and we're trying to protect you.”
 
She looked at her Princess pleadingly. “Try and be happy and give this a chance…for us?”
 
Serena smiled weakly. “Alright you guys…I'll try for you.” Rei grinned and enveloped her in a tight hug, followed by the rest of her Senshi.
 
………
 
Quatre escorted his butler and Pluto into another room, and quietly closed the door behind him. Anger once again burning in the pit of his stomach, he looked up at Pluto with a frown.
 
“Who did that to her?”
 
Pluto sighed, propping her self up against the wall. “Her supposed destined Prince.”
 
Quatre gritted his teeth, staring accusingly at the guardian. “You swore you'd protect her from harm.”
 
“She can tell you why I couldn't perform that task.” She reached into her subspace pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. “I wanted to give you this.”
 
Quatre took a hold of the paper, brows knitting in confusion. “What is this?”
 
“A list of her injuries, and the prescription to the medication she needs. You will need to retrieve that immediately, the meds should be wearing off soon.” She paused standing erect. “She hates swallowing pills so you will have to hide it in her food and make sure you watch her eat as well, she hasn't been eating well.”
 
Quatre nodded. “Thank you.”
 
“In the morning her advisors Luna and Artemis shall be here. I hope you don't mind.”
 
“No, not at all.”
 
Pluto smiled. “That is all that I have to say, we really need to be going.”
 
Rashid exited the room, and Pluto took a hold of Quatre's arm before he too left. “She really needs you right now, even though she is too stubborn to admit it. Please do a better job than I.”
 
“I swear it.”
 
With that the duo left the room and Pluto entered the living room while Qautre joined Rashid in the hallway. Pluto spotted the inner senshi and Serena in a group hug. She walked to the center of the room and swirled her staff, creating a portal. With a sigh, she interrupted the group hug.
 
“Senshi, it's time to go.”
 
The girls gave Serena their last words of encouragement, one more tight squeeze of hugs and kisses, and reluctantly let go. The all looked teary eyed at their princess and slowly made their way to the portal.
 
“We love you!!” they exclaimed in unison and walked into the portal, leaving a teary eyed Serena in their wake. Pluto turned as well and began to advance towards the portal.
 
“Puu…wait.”
 
Pluto paused and looked upon her princess. “You aren't leaving me without a hug, are you?”
 
The time senshi smiled and advanced towards her. She kneeled down and hugged the princess warmly. Serena took this time to whisper in her ear.
 
“Take good care of my girls,”
 
“You know I will princess.” She leaned back with a smile. “Take care of yourself and Small Lady.” She looked at her sternly. “And behave yourself…you know what I mean.”
 
Serena smirked. `Oh, I'll behave alright,' she thought. “Of course I will Puu.”
 
Mina popped her head out of the portal. “Come on Pluto, it's creepy in here!”
 
“I'm coming, Venus.” Pluto stood to her feet. “We will come and visit you soon. I know the inners will tear me apart if I don't.” She advanced towards the portal and paused. She then turned to look at Serena once again.
 
“Oh, and Princess?”
 
Serena looked upon her curiously. “Yes?”
 
“Mess with the Gates of Time again, I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass.” She flashed a grin upon seeing the princess's shocked expression. “Love yah!”
 
With that she entered the portal, and it vanished in thin air.
 
………..
 
Quatre turned and handed Rashid the list he retrieved from Pluto. “Can you ask Trowa to retrieve these items for me?”
 
Rashid bowed slightly at the waist. “Yes Master Quatre.” He turned, and headed off to perform his task. Quatre returned to the living room and upon seeing his sister, he for the first time took notice of the baby. He advanced towards the pair and took a seat beside them.
 
“Who is this? He asked.
 
Serena smiled at him. “Your niece, Serenity Usagi Chiba, Rini for short and I like to call her Small Lady.” She eyed her brother, “You want to hold her?”
 
Quatre grinned and rose out his arms, taking the forever sleeping child in his arms. She had on a light pink one piece pajamas with footies. She suddenly stretched with a yawn and then snuggled deeply into her uncle, causing the young blonde to smile.
 
“She looks just like you, Sere.” Serena giggled, than lay her head on her brother's lap. She yawned tiredly, and curled up against him. Within a matter of seconds she was fast a sleep.
 
“Serena”
 
…snore…
 
Quatre sweat dropped. “That was fast.” He looked down at Rini feeling her shift in his arms. He was met with large red sleep filled eyes. He watched as she blinked several times before her eyes settled on him. She cooed up at him and he felt his heart melt. He raised her up so he could a good look at her and frowned deeply seeing the bruise and cut on the side of her face.
 
He gritted his teeth. “He hurt you too.”
 
Rini's eyes diverted from his quickly and stared at something behind him, giving what ever it was a toothless smile. Quatre cocked his head to the side with a lopsided grin. “What are you looking at?”
 
He turned his head and spotted his friend who had unruly brown hair and cobalt blue eyes. He wore a green tank top, with loose fitted torn faded jeans, and ratty old black and white high top converse sneakers. He walked around the couch and stood in front of Quatre, and Rini squealed and reached her hands out towards him.
 
“I think she wants you.”
 
Quatre held a look of pure shock when his friend reached out and picked up Rini. The infant smiled and grabbed a hold of a lock of unruly brown hair and yanked on it with her pudgy small hands.
 
“Hn!”
 
Quatre held back a smile. “How long have you been in here Heero?”
 
Heero grunted again when Rini once again yanked on his hair. “Since all those women walked in here.”
 
The blonde nodded, not in the least surprised. “What all have you found out?”
 
“That girl is your sister. Those women are her guardians and they sent her and the baby here for protection from Darien Chiba. Your sister is the only thing keeping her guardians from causing him bodily harm.”
 
“She's protecting him?!”
 
“Hn.” He paused, and shifted Rini in his arms. “The woman with the green and black hair threatened to stomp a mud hole in your sister'ass…something about the Time Gates. I think it's one of the reasons why she's here.
 
Quatre slid from under his sister, then bent down and gently picked her up. He exited the room without a word, Heero following behind him, Rini all the while playing and tugging his hair.
 
Quatre walked down several hallways, up a flight of stairs, and then came up to a light pink door with a white crescent moon on the front. There was a code box beside it and he shuffled Serena in his arms and punched in three numbers and a `click' was heard, signifying the door was unlocked.
 
They stepped in to a rather large room, which was painted light pink, with white and silver crescent moons and stars decorated along the walls. There was a large bed in the center of the room with white beddings, a large white dresser, with a matching white desk.
 
He settled his sister on the bed and covered her up with thick white blankets. He turned to Heero and reached for his niece. He gaped at the brunette when he turned his shoulder to him.
 
“Fine then, take her to one of the maids and have her feed and bathe Rini. I noticed there was a pink baby bag in the living room by the love seat. I'll go round up the guys; meet me in the meeting room in 20 minutes.”
 
“Hn.” Heero walked out and Quatre sighed heavily.
 
“That was odd.” He walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him.
 
Author: Hope you enjoyed! Please review I want you guys' opinions!!!