Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks for the reviews you guys ^_^
 
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the SM of GW characters in this fic.
 
 
 
Sailor Pluto gripped her staff so tight her knuckles turned a ghastly white. “How dare you!” she bit harshly, anger radiating off her body.
 
She turned her head sharply to the room door, hearing voices from behind it. From the corner of her eye she saw the princess cover her face with both hands, and sigh heavily. The door knob suddenly turned and in walked the Senshi of Mars and Mercury.
 
The two inner guardians gasped, and squatted down into fighting stances, hands reaching for their transformation wands; door closing softly behind them.
 
“Who are you?” questioned Rei, staring intently into Pluto's eyes.
 
Sailor Pluto smirked, keeping her eyes locked on the two girls. “Tell them who I am Princess.”
 
Amy and Rei furrowed their brows and looked upon their princess in confusion. Serena sighed deeply once again and removed her hands from her face, dropping them heavily on the bed, all the while staring up at the ceiling.
 
“She's Sailor Pluto…the Senshi of time. She's apart of my Outer Senshi court.”
 
“Outer Senshi Court?” asked Amy.
 
“There's more of us?!” exclaimed Rei.
 
Sailor Pluto shifted her eyes to Serena. “We have much to discuss, and very little time.”
 
The statement caused Serena to turn her head to her guardian. “Little time for what?”
 
Pluto smiled, “Be patient child, the rest of the inners are not here.” She then turned to the two inner scouts.
 
“Mercury, please go and retrieve Small Lady.” The blue haired genius nodded, her eyes lingering upon Serena as she exited the room.
 
Pluto then turned her attention to Rei. “Mars, please contact Jupiter and Venus and tell them to come as soon as possible.”
 
Rei glared at Pluto, and Serena took notice of it immediately. “Rei, please do it…I'm fine.”
Rei shifted her glaring eyes upon her princess. “I've heard that before” she spat, a bit of venom dripping off her words, stinging Serena in the heart. Serena looked down in shame as Rei glared once more at Pluto before leaving to fulfill her task.
 
Pluto chuckled, watching the fire senshi exit the room. “I've always liked her,” she mused. She grabbed a chair that was in the corner of the room and dragged it rather loudly across the floor, until she was satisfied with where she wanted it; she dropped heavily into the seat, turning to see her princess glaring at her intently.
 
“Was that necessary?” growled Serena, agitation present on her face.
 
Pluto grinned. “After all the little stunts you pulled…you damn straight it was necessary.”
 
“Why are you here?”
 
“That will be known once the inners are here.”
 
“I don't like being left in the dark.”
 
Pluto shifted dark eyes to her princess. “Now you know how it feels.”
 
Serena frowned deeply. `Oh God, she knows…' she thought to her self, her frown deepening even more, she looked at the senshi of time from the corner of her eye, `but how?'
 
Several moments passed in uncomfortable silence, than the door was thrown open and an outraged Lita entered the room. Both Mina and Rei held her around the waist, trying with all their might to hold her back and calm the Amazon down. Lita's piercing green eyes fell on her princess, and looking over her condition made her anger triple.
 
“Where the hell is he Sere? I'm going to kick his head clean off his goddamn shoulders!” she declared.
 
Pluto snickered, drawing Lita's attention to her. “Who the fuck is you?”
 
Pluto stood to her feet and bowed slightly at the waist. “I'm Sailor Pluto.”
 
Lita cocked her head to the side, all traces of anger vanishing. “What?” She looked at Rei and Mina behind her. “Another Senshi?”
 
Pluto took her seat once more and looked upon the tall senshi with a smile. “All will be explained as soon as…”
 
She was interrupted as Amy walked briskly into the room, closing the door behind her. She held a sleeping Rini tightly to her arms and had the baby bag slung on a shoulder. She took the other vacant seat and sat heavily in it, exhaustion taking its toll on her; she dropped the bag to the floor with a soft thud. All the inner scouts then drew her attention to Serena.
 
“What's going on?” asked Mina, once bright blue eyes were now bloodshot red with weariness.
 
Pluto took this time to speak. “There are a lot of things going on.” She started, eyes never leaving Serena's form. “A lot of secrets that needs to be revealed.”
 
Mina moved and took a seat on the window sill, taking notice that the sun was beginning to rise. Lita and Rei took a seat on the foot of Serena's bed. Pluto waited for all of them to be seated, before she began to tell the inners Serena's story.
 
“You all already know the story of the Silver Millenium, and how Beryl had destroyed the moon kingdom, and you all were sent to the future to be reborn.” Pluto paused and watched as the inner nodded their heads.
 
“Well, when Serena was sent to the future, she wound up being born in the wrong era…or rather wrong dimension.”
 
Amy furrowed her brows. “I don't understand.”
 
Pluto smiled. “Well, let me tell you about myself before I go any farther. As you already know I am the Senshi of Time, I am the guardian of the Gates of Time. My job is to protect the gates as well as the princess.”
 
“So what is the Gates of Time.” Questioned Lita.
 
“A portal that only few have access to; a place where you can see the past, present, and glimpses of the future…if it allows you to see; an existence that reveals different worlds you can travel to. If an enemy ever gained access…all hell would break loose.”
 
“Different worlds? Are you saying there are different worlds where we don't exist…where the Sailor Senshi doesn't exist…where the moon kingdom never existed?” questioned Amy, more alert than ever.
 
Pluto nodded. “You are correct Mercury.”
 
“How did Serena get lost in a different world?” asked Rei.
 
“That I do not know, but it took 5 long years to finally find her.”
 
Mina's eyes grew as wide as saucers. “5 years!” She shifted her eyes to the princess. “So you remember your other family?”
 
Serena felt all eyes on her and she shifted uncomfortably. She then slowly nodded her head. “Yes I do. The Winners; I have 29 older sisters and one brother who happens to be my twin. Our mother passed away giving birth to us both, and I don't know of my father. He was a rather busy man, and I hardly seen him, we were all raised by nannies…and Quatre and I were mostly around our butler Rashid.”
 
“So what of the Tuskinos?” asked Amy.
 
“They were the family I was supposed to be born to. When Pluto brought me here, she made them believe that I was their daughter. The same technique Rini had used when she made them believe that she was their niece, when she had traveled here.” Replied Serena.
 
“Why haven't you mentioned this to us? Questioned Rei, a look of hurt adorned her pretty features.
 
Serena swallowed deeply. She may not have seen the priestess's expression, but the tone in her voice told her everything. “I was never to return back to that era…I'm suppose to live the rest of my days here and fulfill my destiny.”
 
“A destiny you destroyed,” muttered Pluto.
 
Serena narrowed her eyes on her guardian. “A destiny I destroyed? What is this you speak of? I've been successful in my battles, I had Rini…all that is left is for Darien and I to wed, and start the creation of Crystal Tokyo.”
 
Pluto shook her head completely stupefied. She honestly could not believe what she was hearing right now. What the hell has he done to her princess?! “You've really gone madd if you think I'm going to let you marry that man…not now…not ever.”
 
“Then it is not I who has destroyed destiny, it is you!” exclaimed Serena, a look of anger burning in her eyes like a lit flame.
 
Pluto growled, slamming her staff to the ground, and standing to her feet, causing everyone in the room to jump startled. “Crystal Tokyo is not meant to be! You and the prince are not meant to be, nor should he have been Small Lady's father. An unhappy Queen and a corrupt King will only lead to heartache and pain, and I will not stand by and let this happen. He is not fit to rule by your side, he will lead the world into utter chaos and damnation! Because of your little stunt, I was unable to foresee this and was unable to stop this before…” she paused taking a shaky breath. “He nearly killed you both…and has caused the death of your unborn child!”
 
The inners watched the scene play before them intently; anger, sadness, frustration…and betrayal clouding their minds. Mina decided to ask the question that has been bugging her as well as the inners. “What stunt did she pull?”
 
Pluto plopped heavily down onto her seat, resting her chin on her balled up fist. “She toyed with the Gates of Time. She replaced the real events of what was happening to her, with events that I would want to see, so I would assume everything was alright.” She narrowed her eyes onto her princess. “That is forbidden magic…where did you learn it? I know your mother did not teach it to you.”
 
Serena eyes turned several shades darker, expression as cold as ice. “If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.”
 
Pluto gritted her teeth. “Well…the decision has been made. You're going back home.”
 
At this, Serena shot straight up in her bed, despite the pain that ran up her sides, the burning in her chest causing her breath to come in short gasps, her head swarming with dizziness, and the tears coming forth in her eyes. “You can't do this.”
 
“I can and I will.” stated Pluto firmly.
 
“Goddamn it Puu!” She wheezed out, hand clutching at her chest. “I'm the princess and I said no!”
 
“I've gotten official orders from you mother.” replied Pluto. Serena frowned deeply as the inners snapped their heads towards the Senshi of Time.
 
“She was the one who took off the spell you placed on the gates, and informed me of what was going on. She gave me the orders to send you back and to get you away from the prince. She's done with standing by and watching you destroy your life.”
 
“It's my life and I'll live it as I please.” growled Serena, glaring heatedly at the Time Senshi.
 
Pluto turned from her princess with a frown and eyed each of the inner Senshi. “Transform.”
 
They all nodded as Amy handed Rini to Pluto. Within a matter of a few seconds, the four girls stood in their Sailor attire. She handed Rini to Mercury and swirled her staff, creating a large black portal.
 
She turned and stared down at her Princess whom was seething with anger. Serena slammed her fist on the bed. “It's my life! Stop trying to control me; I'm not a fucking puppet!”
 
“Look princess…I saw your future…I know what will happen if you stay here.”
 
“Enlighten me.”
 
Pluto tensed, and looked to the white tiled hospital floor. “4 days-7 hours-2 minutes-33 seconds from now, you and Darien will get into a fight, leaving you unconscious. 20 minutes after that he drowns Rini in the toilet because he couldn't get her to stop crying. 2 minutes after that, he beats you to the brink of death and leaves. 30 minutes after fucking a whore in a cheap hotel, he returns and puts a bullet between your eyes. 15 minutes after that, he sets your apartment on fire, and than blows his own brains out. The three off you burn in the apartment complex… So I suggest you either come willingly… or I'll drag you kicking and screaming.”
 
Serena opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it quickly completely dumbfounded. After a few moments of stunned silence, she suddenly gritted her teeth, borderline of snarling at the time guardian. “What if my Senshi cannot fend off the Youma? I won't be here to dust them, nor be there to destroy a new enemy.”
 
Pluto smiled. “I've already awakened the Outers. With them, we shall be unstoppable.”
 
“You what?!?! It's bad enough the inners were awakened…but you drag more into this hell bent game?!” she screeched, causing Rini to stir in her sleep, but not awaken.
 
“It's their duty, and they willingly chose to be apart of this `hell bent game' as you call it.”
 
Serena buried her face into the palms of her hands. “Today is not my day.” She muttered.
 
She glared back up at Pluto. “This is all a croc of shit and you know it!”
 
Pluto smiled and motioned for Jupiter to pick up the distraught princess. “I know Princess…but I promise things will all work out. Just be patient.”
 
With that, the group of seven walked through the portal.
 
…GW Dimension…
 
The black portal appeared and the group of seven stepped out on lush green grass, the sky as blue as ever, and in front of them stood an extremely large mansion.
 
Jupiter whistled lowly. “Daaaaaaaaaamn!”
 
Serena had her face buried in Jupiter's neck, and upon hearing her she turned her head and a soft smile graced her lips. This was her home for five years, and images of her and Quatre reeking havoc began to form in her mind.
 
Pluto stepped forward and knocked on the large double doors. Several moments went by and one of the very large doors began to open. A young teen came to the door, his indigo eyes large with slight fear, and his long waist length chocolate brown braid clenched tightly in his hands. He ran straight into Pluto knocking them both to the ground in a tangled heap.
 
“Maxwell!!!!! You have caused me great injustice and you shall pay with your life!”
 
The one called Maxwell gasped, and his eyes became even larger. He desperately untangled himself form the fuming Senshi and quickly stood to his feet, and helping Pluto stand as well.
 
“Sorry babe!” He exclaimed, taking off and heading towards the back of the mansion, just as another teen with Chinese decent darted out from the large door, nearly crashing into Pluto himself, face red with rage, a katana wielded high in the air.
 
“Maxwell, you coward!!!” he bellowed, chasing after him all the while.
 
The Senshi all looked at each other with a look of shock, and then turned when they heard a gasp from the mansion once more.
 
“Lady Pluto?”
 
Pluto looked up at an elderly man, whom held a kind smile. Pluto returned the smile and bowed slightly at the waist. “Nice to see you again, Rashid.”
 
The elderly man noticed the other senshi he had never seen before, and then the girl being held by one of them caught his attention immediately. Tears began to well in his eyes, “Heavens…”
 
Pluto came closer to the door and smiled warmly at the man. “Can you please retrieve Master Quatre…it's quite urgent.”
 
Rashid nodded and quickly ushered all of them inside, eyes never leaving Serena's battered form. He showed them to an empty living room and they all took a seat in various locations, save Pluto, whom decided to stand. Rashid exited the room to go and retrieve Quatre.
 
Serena sat in between Lita and Rei on the sofa, and nervously rung her hands together in her lap. She turned to the door, hearing hurried footstep, and she unconsciously held her breath.
 
The door flung open and slammed against the wall, Quatre standing in the doorway breathing heavily. “Why the hell have you been blocking me, Serenity!?!” he exclaimed.
 
His short pale blonde hair was disheveled, heavy bags beneath his crystal blue eyes. He was clad in a light gray beater and wore silk baby blue pajama pants. His eyes were wild and held a raging anger within them. When they finally landed on Serena, his anger dissolved, and his eyes began to flood with tears.
 
He took small steps towards his sister and crouched down eye level with her. He ran a shaky hand down the side of her bruised face, letting the tears spill from his eyes.
 
“Heavens Serenity…what has happened to you?”
 
Author: Well that's all for now ^_^ come on you guys tell me what you think, starting to think it's not good enough!!! Review me, your opinions matter and motivates me.