Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
exited the bedroom, and closed the door quietly behind her. She pressed her back against the wall with a soft thud, leaning her head against the wall, closing her eyes. With a heavy sigh, she pulled out her communicator from inside her kimono, opening her eyes she pressed the mercury symbol and waited.

The screen blinked on and Amy appeared on the screen, hair disheveled and half-lidded baby blue eyes. “Youma?”

Rei shook her head. “Worse.”

Now fully awake, frowning deeply. “What’s going on?”

“I’ll explain when you get to the shrine, bring your med bag.”

Amy took on a look of worry, “Who is it?”

Tears welled up in Rei’s eyes. “Serena.”

Amy’s eyes began to well up with tears. “Do I need to tell Lita and Mina?”

The priestess shook her head. “No…not yet. Just…get here fast.”

Amy nodded and blinked off the screen. Rei placed her communicator back in her kimono and slid down the wall, sitting on the hardwood floor, tears rolling down her face.

……….

Serena watched as Rei exited the room. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes. “Selene have mercy on my soul…I believe something drastic is going to happen.”

She suddenly gasped, placing a hand on her stomach. It began to cramp painfully, bringing tears to her eyes. “What the hell?” she whispered through clenched teeth, panting heavily for air.

She placed a hand to her head as another spasm hit her, heart pounding in her chest. She quickly latched onto the countertop and slowly slid off, knees nearly bucking upon her feet making contact with the tiled floor.

“I need to lay down.” She whispered, making small steps out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She spotted Rini sleeping peacefully as she made her way to Rei’s futon. She crawled underneath the blankets, lying on her side, wrapping her arms tightly around her stomach, falling into a restless sleep.

...GW Dimension…

The crystal blue eyed teen, who lay huddled up in a corner, rocked from side to side, arms wrapped tightly around his stomach, tears flowing in tendrils down his cheeks.

He suddenly rolled onto his stomach, slamming his fist onto the ground. “Damn it Serenity! Why are you blocking me…why wont you speak to me?,” whispering the last part brokenly. He buried his head into the crook of his arm, heart wrenching sobs wracking through him, till a dreamless sleep overtook him.

………

A young teen with brown hair, and long spiky bangs that covered one side of his face, revealing one forrest green eye. He stood in front of a door, adorned in dark blue pajama pants. He raised a hand and knocked on the door. “Quatre?”

No response came and he suddenly turned his head down the hallway, hearing a door open. Another teen popped his head out, indigo eyes droopy with sleep, a long chestnut brown braid swaying behind him.

“Tro-man, what’s going on? I heard someone crying.”

Trowa shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know Duo, I think its Quatre.”

Duo walked out of the room, clad large black bear paw slippers, and black silk boxers. He rubbed his eyes wearily, standing beside Trowa.

“You knocked on the door?”

Trowa nodded. “Yes, no reply.”

“What’s going on?”

Both Trowa and Duo turned to see a teen of chinse decent, loose long black hair framing his face, coal black eyes looking upon the two. Beside him, leaning against the wall, stood another teen with unruly chocolate brown hair, emotionless cobalt blue eyes.

“I think Q-man is in there crying, and he won’t come to the door.” Replied Duo, propping himself up against the door. Soft sobs could be heard emitting from behind the door.

“Leave him be.”

Trowa turned sharply towards the deep voice of the brown haired teen. “Something may be wrong.”

“He will come to us when he’s ready,” the brown haired teen pushed himself off the wall and made his way back to his room.

Trowa sighed heavily. “I’ll check on him in the morning.” He turned, returning to his room, followed by the other two teens as well.

…SM Dimension…

Rei snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing a rapid knocking. She stood to her feet quickly, making her way to the front door. Upon opening it, she saw the Senshi of ice, adorned in a blue poncho, a black leather medical bag clenched tightly in her hand.

The priestess stepped aside, letting her friend step inside. She closed the door, as Amy placed her bag down, and pulled off her dripping wet poncho. Amy turned to Rei, dark blue eyes full of concern.

“What happened, Rei?”

Amethyst eyes watched as the blue haired genius hang her poncho and take a hold of her medic bag. “Serena showed up a little while ago with Rini…she was beat up real bad…” she choked on a sob. “Darien’s been beating on her…for a long time.”

Amy gasped at the sudden news. “Why hasn’t she said anything…why…”She closed her eyes, taking a long deep shaky breath. “Take me to her.”

Rei nodded, leading Amy to her bedroom. They both walked straight into the bathroom and the miko frowned deeply. “Where did she go?”

They heard a groan of pain, and the duo quickly made their way back into the bedroom. They spotted Serena sleeping on Rei’s futon, moaning and shifting around. Amy made her way quickly towards her, and squatted down beside the futon, telling Rei to turn on the light.

Rei did as she was told and then came over towards the futon, squatting beside it as well. She heard Amy gasp, and watched as she ran her fingers through Serena’s sweat soaked bangs.

“Christ, Sere…”

She frowned deeply when she saw the princess wither and groan in pain. She took a hold of the blankets and pulled them back, a series of emotions flicking across her face. Anger was the ending result and she looked onto Rei, eyes burning with rage.

“He’s a dead man.”

Rei hid her smirk, “She won’t allow it.”

Amy sighed heavily, “Such a good heart.” She scrutinized the princess intently, watching her arms tighten around her stomach tightly, drawing her knees up tightly to her chest momentarily, than relax, and repeat the procedure once again. A trail of blood running down Serena’s thigh suddenly caught her attention.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Amy, coming closer to her princess and trying to awaken her.

“What’s wrong Amy?” asked Rei, worry etching across her face.

“We have to take her to the hospital.”

“Why?”

Fear welled up in Amy’s eyes. “I think she’s having a miscarriage.”

“What?!” exclaimed Rei, standing to her feet quickly.

Amy nodded, still trying to awaken the princess. “I have my mom’s car. I’ll tend to Rini, get Serena up and dressed quickly.” She stood to her feet, letting Rei take her place.

“Do you know if Rini was injured as well?”

“I don’t know,” whispered Rei, voice laced with panic.

Amy placed a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Stay calm, panicking isn’t going to get us anywhere. Everything will be alright…you’ll see.”

Amy left her side and went to Rini as Rei continued to try and awaken Serena. Finally Serena groaned, and wearily opened her eyes. “Hm?”

“Come on hun, you need to wake up. We’re taking you to the hospital.”

Serena’s eyes widened in alarm, “What, why?”

“I think you’re having a miscarriage, come on…you need to get dressed.” She helped Serena sit up in her sleepy haze. She stood quickly retrieving a towel, and some clothes. She came back to Serena, and helped her put on a sweatshirt hoodie. She picked up the towel and proceeded to clean Serena’s thigh, when Serena suddenly clutched a hold of her shoulder, a scream muffled through clenched teeth, tears flowing from her eyes.

“Oh God, it hurts so bad,” she groaned out. Another gush of blood rolled down Serena’s thigh, and Rei felt her heart hit the pit of her stomach.

“Amy…” Amy came up behind her, baby bag slung over her shoulder, Rini held tightly in her arms. Her eyes suddenly grew as large as saucers.

“Shit…pick her up Rei and carry her to the car. We have to get her to the hospital now!”

The miko nodded and picked up Serena, and followed after her. The rain poured down heavily and lightening lit up the sky. As quickly as they could they made their way down the many steps of the shrine.

Amy unlocked the doors to the small white car and opened the door for Rei. The miko quickly placed Serena in the car, and then climbed in her self, taking Rini as well. She wrapped a protective arm around her princess and clutched Rini tightly to her, amethyst eyes staring blankly ahead.

Amy closed the door made her way to the front, climbing into the driver’s seat. She turned the car on and put the heat on high, than sped off down the road like a bat out of hell.

…Time Gates…

The Senshi of Time stood in the abyss of the Time Gates, hand clenching her time staff, anger present on her face. She narrowed her eyes and turned suddenly, and looked upon the ghostly figure of Queen Serenity, bowing down to on knee she spoke.

“Mission accepted my Queen,”

…SM Dimension…

Rei sat in the waiting room, chewing on her nails nervously, while Amy stood pacing back and forth before her; they haven’t heard anything about Serena or Rini for over two hours.

Finally a young female doctor came up with long raven hair, and hazel eyes. Amy and Rei quickly made their way over to her. “How are they?” They both asked in unison.

“The infant has heavy bruising around her left arm and light bruising on the left side of her face, and a small cut on her left cheek. She shall make for a full recovery.” replied the doctor.

Amy and Rei sighed heavily, and with worried and hopeful eyes, looked back up at the doctor. “And, Serena?”

The young female doctor sighed heavily. “She has more severe injuries. I really don’t see how she was conscious when you brought her in.”

Amy swallowed deeply, and asked in a shaky voice. “How bad is she?”

“She has a concussion with a hairline fracture, 3 broken ribs, 2 bruised ribs, cuts and bruises old and new on just about every inch of her body. She has circular burns on her back, as if someone has been burning her with cigarettes. I saw signs of sexual abuse, on which she has an infection and is currently be doused with antibiotics.” The doctor paused, taking in a low shaky breath.

“She as well had a miscarriage.”

Rei’s eyes welled up with tears, as Amy chocked back on a sob. “How far along was she?”

“10 weeks.”

Rei let the tears slip from her eyes, as Amy flopped back in the hard plastic hospital seat, staring blankly ahead of her. The doctor looked upon the duo with saddened eyes, unsure of what to say to comfort them. In her two years experience as a doctor, she had never seen someone so abused before, and it broke her heart. ‘She a real strong girl to endure such pain,’ she thought to herself.

She suddenly cleared her throat, gaining the attention of the two teens. “How can I get in contact with her parents or spouse?”

Rei’s eyes locked onto the floor. “Her parents’ abandoned her when they found out she was pregnant, and her boyfriend is the one responsible for this.”

Amy’s snapped out of her reverie, furrowing her brows. ‘Her parent’s abandoned her?’ she thought incredulously. ‘What else have you been hiding from us Princess?’

The doctor nodded in understanding, bewildered by what she heard. “Do you two wish to see her?”

The duo nodded and the doctor led them to their princess.

……….

Serena stared up at the ceiling, eyes blank, softly rubbing her belly, knowing that the precious gift she was carrying was gone. She closed her eyes. ‘I’ve really done it this time.’ She thought bitterly.

Suddenly a black hole began to form, light green streaks of lightening surrounding it. Serena’s eyes widened and felt panic and fear jab at her heart. ‘uh oh.’ She thought frantically.

Out from the dark portal stood the Senshi of Time, adorned in her Senshi attire, the time staff clenched tightly in her hand. Her ruby red eyes stared at the small princess on the bed, with a look of outrage.

“Ooooh Princess…you’re in for some shit!”

The princess groaned, closing her eyes and with a flop, her head buried down into the starch white pillows. “Fuck…”

Author: Thanks soooo much for the reviews you guys…I have so many ideas for this fic and I’m still trying to sort them all out. I hoped you enjoy and please tell me what you think! Keep it going or let it flop!