Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: You guys are soooo awesome with the reviews! Keep em coming! ^_^ I am so hooked on writing this story! Oh, um…it would have been nice to tell you that my other sm/gw fic Death, Corruption, and Bloodshed is already posted on here. I need some opinions on it, cause I really want to finish that one off too! Appreciate it and on with the story!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own any SM or GW characters in this ficcy!
 
 
The twins pulled up to the Mansion, and were already greeted by a staff of maids to bring in the massive amount of items Quatre had bought for his sister. When they walked into the house, they were met with silence, not seeing anyone in sight. They walked into the kitchen, finding Rashid with Artemis, sitting at the kitchen table conversing and sipping on tea.
 
“Rashid, where is everyone?” questioned the master of the household.
 
The old man turned with a smile. “Luna is putting Rini down for a nap, Wufei is in the training room, Trowa is in the library, Heero is in his room, and Duo ran out…”
 
He was cut off when there was a loud explosion that had actually caused the house to rock. The group of four looked at each other with wide eyes and scurried their way outside to the backyard. Upon reaching outside they spotted Trowa and Wufei on the balcony of the training room, and Heero only clad in a towel, hair wet and messy from just getting out of the shower; gun clutched tightly in his hand, posted on his bedroom balcony.
 
Serena's mouth hung open, eyes scanning over his chiseled body hungrily. “Whoa…” was the only logical thought she could muster up.
 
“Did you say something Rena?” asked Quatre, turning to look at his sister.
 
She snapped out of her reverie and turned to her twin. “Oh…uh, nothing.” She flashed him a smile. Heero had seen her looking from the corner of his eyes and couldn't help the small smirk that made its way across his lips. He diverted his attention back towards the area he had heard the explosion, and what he seen caused him to arch a brow.
 
Duo came running up the hill, completely covered in black soot, and body heavily smoking. He stopped at the top of the hill, when he smelled something burning, he began to check himself and a look of fear suddenly came across his face.
 
“Don't let it be my hair!” he prayed, and patted his head, than took a hold of his braid, and the very tip was on fire. He screamed and started to pat it out, and slipped, causing him to roll rather painfully down the hill, hitting small shrubbery along the way, coming to a sliding halt.
 
“Ow…” Wufei burst out in laughter, as tears started to roll from his eyes.
 
“Maxwell, you idiot!” Serena and Quatre hurried to the braided one's side, as Rashid shook his head.
 
“Come on Artemis, let's go get the medic room set up.
 
Quatre helped Duo sit up. “What happened?”
 
Duo pouted, as Serena squatted down beside him. “Remember that car seat?”
 
The question caused the blonde to arch a brow. “What did you do to it?”
 
Duo grinned, only for it to quickly disappear, moaning in pain. “Well I took it out to the woods and doused it with a crap-load of gasoline and I tossed a lit match on it and … KABOOM!”
 
The twins slung Duo's arms over their shoulder and helped him stand. “Next thing I know, I'm thrown a good 20 feet through some trees and what not. It was AWSOME!”
 
Serena tried to stifle a giggle and Quatre shook his head. “You could have been killed.”
 
“I'm the Shinigami! I am Death! HAHAHA…owie.” Duo once again pouted, as the three of them slowly made their way inside.
 
“I don't think the Shinigami says owie, Duo.” giggled Serena, than fell into a coughing fit. “You're smoking really badly!”
 
“Isn't it great?”
 
Serena shook her head. “You're a strange one!”
 
…….
 
Serena shook her head, walking out of the medic room. For a guy, Duo can really scream like a girl. Plus it didn't help much that Wufei was in there giggling like a little school girl every time Duo screamed in agony. She headed towards Heero's room, wanting to apologize for her actions this morning…even though she thought he deserved the kick.
 
She stood in front of his closed door and sighed. “Hmm, I wonder if he's still in that towel.”
 
She quickly shook her head. “I can't be thinking like that…I still have Darien.”
 
A little Sere-angel popped up on Serena's left shoulder, as a little Sere-devil popped up on her right.
 
“That's right, you still have Darien; whom you love and cherish dearly.” replied Sere-angel.
 
“Now you know that's a croc of shit! You don't love him and you've known that for a long time.” countered Sere-devil.
 
Serena chewed on her bottom lip. “I may not be in love with him…but I still love him, he's the father of my child.” defended Serena.
 
“Blah blah blah! What's up with all these damn excuses?!? Have you forgotten that he beat the hell out of you, and then turned his anger on Rini? How can you love somebody like that?” exclaimed Sere-devil. She wiggled her eyebrows and gave her a mischievous smile.
 
“Besides, Heero got abs, and I know how much you like abs! Darien already has a pot belly!” She rubbed her chin. “Hmm…a sexy 6-pack or a disgusting pot belly?”
 
“Well that lunatic you're trying to hook her up with pulled a gun on her!” cried Sere-angel.
 
“There were no bullets, so it doesn't count!” yelled Sere-devil.
 
“You guys…I don't think I'm ready to move on!” replied Serena.
 
“You're not moving on! You will go back to Darien and fix things!” replied Sere-angel heatedly. Sere-devil growled and whipped out a shotgun and blew Sere-angel to smithereens. Serena's eyes widened 3x their size.
 
“Holy shit dude!” cried Serena.
 
Sere-devil blew the smoky end of the double barrel. “That bitch had to go.”
 
She shifted her eyes to Serena. “Now, I know you're probably scared to death about moving on with someone else, but you really do need to move on! Forget Darien, he was not meant for you and you being so stuck on him is un-healthy; if you can't do it for yourself, than do it for Rini.”
 
Serena frowned. “But…”
 
Sere-devil growled and pointed her gun at Serena's head. “Get your indecisive ass in there and talk to him damn it!”
 
Serena threw her hands up in surrender. “Alright…geeze…cool out.”
 
Sere-devil grinned threw up two fingers in victory. “Good luck!” she winked, than disappeared.
 
Serena sighed deeply. “Here goes nothing.” She raised her hand slowly, hesitating, than firmly knocked on the door.
 
“Hn…”
 
Serena furrowed her brows. “Um…can I come in?”
 
“Hn…”
 
She growled lowly under her breath. “What the hell does that mean? Oh well, if he's naked, than that's a plus!” She opened the door and stepped inside.
 
……
 
Trowa stood out in the hallway, just witnessing the whole transaction Serena had with her conscious. He shook his head. “I'm totally loosing my mind.” He muttered, than made his way down the hall, and headed towards the library.
……
 
Serena stepped into the room and was disappointed that Heero was fully dressed, in a pair of loose fitted jeans and a black t-shirt. He was sitting at his computer desk, typing away madly on his laptop. She looked around his room, and frowned at how plain and brooding it was. He had a large bed with black comforting, and a dark Oakwood dresser, and matching computer desk. It was extremely clean, much to her surprise.
 
She closed the door behind her and propped herself up against it. Much to her annoyance, he had yet to stop typing, or acknowledge that she was in the room. She cleared her throat and decided to get this over with as quickly as possible.
 
“I just wanted to apologize for kicking you earlier.”
 
“Hn…Don't apologize to me…apologize to the Twinkie.”
 
Serena cocked a brow, “Excuse me?”
 
He stopped typing and turned to look at her. “Because of you're action, my Twinkie was smashed, that is what you should be apologizing to.”
 
“I kicked you in the jewels and you don't care, but you're bitching about a smashed Twinkie?” Serena was completely dumbfounded, this guy is insane!
 
“I deserved the kick, but my Twinkie did nothing to you.” Serena clenched her hands into tight fists, borderline of taking that computer and slapping him across the face with it.
 
She sighed heavily than gave a mock bow. “I'm so sorry you were caught in the crossfire oh wonderful and glorious Twinkie.”
 
“Hn…I don't think the Twinkie found the situation humorous…doesn't matter, I already ate it.” He turned and went back to typing away on his laptop. Serena gritted her teeth and unleashed several kicks to the back of his head, she wish she could have brought herself to land. She spun on her heel and threw the door open.
 
“You are such an ass!” with that she slammed the door and stomped her way down the hall.
 
Heero smirked. “She's so cute when she's pissed.”
 
……
 
Serena headed downstairs and walked in on a rather interesting conversation between Duo and Wufei.
 
“Why do you always hate on my braid, dude? Are you mad because you have all those split ends?”
 
“SPLIT ENDS, INJUSTICE!?!” shouted Wufei. “I should smack you where you stand!” He pulled out his ponytail and shook his straight shoulder length hair free, letting it frame his face. “My hair is too luscious for split ends.”
 
Duo unraveled his braid and shook his waist length wavy hair free. “No dude, my hair is luscious.”
 
Serena decided to make her presence known. “You both have very luscious hair.” She unraveled her odangos, her hair spilling past her ankles, in all its glory.
 
“But my hair is luxurious.” Duo's and Wufei's eyes widened and they surrounded her hair, and began combing their fingers through it.
 
“Oh my God!” Duo exclaimed! “How do you get it so shiny!?!”
 
“And so soft?” added Wufei.
 
“Baby shampoo and conditioner.” Replied Serena with a grin.
 
Wufei cocked a brow. “Really Onna…hmm..,”
 
Serena giggled, “It's the truth, try some!”
 
Trowa walked in the room and rolled his eye. “I have real bad timing.” he muttered. He cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.
 
“Duo… Wufei, Quatre wants a word with us.” He replied.
 
Duo and Wufei nodded, as Trowa turned and left, Wufei following after him. Serena pouted, “I'm going to be so bored! Rini's taking a nap, you guys are going to talk to Quat…” she sighed heavily. “Guess I'm gonna have to play that new game by myself.”
 
Duo stopped in the middle of re-braiding his hair. “What new game?”
 
“I talked Quat into getting me an Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii, and a ton of other games.” Serena replied, causing Duo's eyes to widen.
 
“How the hell did you manage that!?! I've been trying to get him to buy games for the longest…says they rot your mind!”
 
Serena rolled her eyes. “He sounds like Amy…I will have to break him out of that!”
 
Duo grinned, “I'll meet you in the living room.”
 
“Sounds like a plan!” the two shook hands and went there separate ways!
 
……
 
Serena sat on a swing bench, staring off a head of her, humming a tune. Her thoughts slowly wondered onto depressing matters, and she felt tears slowly roll down her cheeks.
 
She slowly shifted her eyes to the sliding glass door and Rashid exited from it and headed towards her. He gave her a warm smile, took a seat beside her and handed her a mug of hot cocoa, with plenty of marshmallows; just the way she liked it. The elderly man wrapped an arm around her and Serena snuggled into his side like old times.
 
“Why are you crying Bunny?” Serena couldn't help but smile. He always called her that when she was little and he would always call Quat, Q-ball.
 
“Everything is so messed up, Rashid.”
 
Rashid gave her a reassuring smile and tightened his hold around her. “No matter how hard and crazy life become, remember everything happens for a reason. All will turn out good, you just have to be strong enough to stick it out.”
 
Serena smiled and hugged him tighter. “I've missed you.”
 
Rashid chuckled. “I've missed you too bunny.”
 
 
 
Author: That's all for now ^_^ hoped you enjoyed! Please R&R Thanks!