Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks so much for the reviews you guys!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the Sm or Gw characters in this fic.
 
 
Quatre sat in the meeting room, drumming his fingers against the large Oakwood table, lost in thought. The remaining four ex-gundam pilots stepped into the room and took their respective seats; Duo and Heero on one side and Wufei and Trowa on the other.
 
Once everyone was seated, the master of the house hold paused in his drumming, propping his elbows on the table and lacing his fingers. He had a frown upon his face, and he took a moment to look at each comrade before beginning to speak.
 
“I found out some rather…disturbing news today.” He paused, sitting back in his seat and lacing his fingers behind his head and sighing deeply.
 
“Sand-rock has been affecting Serena.” The sudden news caught everyone's attention.
 
“What?!” exclaimed Duo, who sat up quickly in his seat, now fully attentive.
 
“What do you mean by affecting her?” questioned Trowa; he didn't like this at all, this was highly dangerous.
 
“The same way it has done me, attempting to take over her.”
 
“How? The onna never piloted Sand-rock, right?” replied Wufei. Quatre sighed once again and shook his head.
 
“No she never piloted Sand-rock, never seen it to be exact.”
 
“So how is it possible then?” questioned Duo, whom scratched the back of his head confused.
 
“Serena and I have a bond. We are connected somehow, letting us be able to talk to each other through our minds, feel each other's emotions, pain, and so on.”
 
“You are able to block each other too, I presume.” remarked Heero.
 
“Yes, that's why I didn't know she was being abused. She started blocking me when we turned 16, and I haven't felt her till the night before she came.”
 
“So how did you find out about the whole Sand-rock situation.” asked Trowa.
 
“When I took Serena out, we started talking about Sand-rock and how it affected me. Then she started telling me about how it tried to take her over through our bond.” He chewed his bottom lip and shifted his eyes to his lap.
“She quickly changed the subject, but I heard what she said. She said she liked the feeling of Sand-rock taking control, and I believe I know why.”
 
“Why?” question Duo, furrowing his brows.
 
“She mentioned Darien, saying that he was going to come back and find her.” He ran his fingers through his hair. “This is far deeper than I imagined you guys.”
 
“I don't think I'm following you.” replied Wufei, earning a nod from everyone else in the room.
 
“From my understanding…something big is about to happen, and its going to affect Serena the most. I think she wants to let the system to take her over to fight Darien.”
 
“Why the hell does that onna need the system to fight some guy? You aren't making any sense Winner!” exclaimed Wufei.
 
“He's not normal…Serena is not normal.”
 
“What the hell are you talking about Q-man, she looks normal to me.” replied Duo, grinning at his long time friend. Quatre covered his face with both hands in frustration.
 
“Remember when I told you she had some destiny to fulfill?” Quatre waited for them to nod in acknowledgement. “Serena was taken when she was 5 because she was born in the wrong dimension. There are other worlds out there and in her world she is the reincarnated princess of the moon; Serenity. Darien is the reincarnated prince of Earth; Endymion, her destined lover.”
 
“Those females?” questioned Heero; everything starting to click.
 
“They are the princesses of each planet, like Mars and Venus. They are her guardians. From what she has told me, her destiny was to become Queen of her world. Darien destroyed that dream, and her guardians sent her here for protection.”
 
“So you are plotting something?” questioned Trowa.
 
“Yes, I want you guys to help me train her; she needs to learn control and needs to build some self confidence.”
 
Wufei had to catch himself from falling out of his seat, but couldn't stop his jaw from hitting the table. “What the hell are you going on about, Winner?”
 
“What I had in mind was Trowa and I help her catch up with her school work, Wufei; you can help her with martial arts, Heero with weaponry, and Duo…” Quatre paused, not knowing what Duo could do.
 
“Mechanics.” chirped Duo.
 
“Mechanics?” questioned Quatre, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
 
“Q-man, babes that knows cars and machinery is hot!” exclaimed the braided teen, grinning boyishly. Quatre rolled his eyes and shook his head.
 
“Okay, Duo will teach her mechanics. Trowa you will help?” Trowa nodded in consent and the blonde turned his head to the perfect soldier.
 
“Do you accept this mission, Heero?”
 
“Mission accepted.”
 
“I refuse!” stated Wufei sternly.
 
Quatre frowned. “Why?”
 
“She is weak!”
 
“Well, make her un-weak…or are you too weak to perform the task?” countered Quatre, watching the hairs rise on the back of Wufei's neck with satisfaction. The Chinese teen just about turned red in outrage, standing to his feet and slamming a fist onto the table.
 
“I could train that onna to be the best damn martial artist the world has ever seen!”
 
Quatre rested his chin on a balled up fist, with a brow arched challengingly. “Well prove it then.” Wufei gritted his teeth, realizing what had just happened. He sat back in his seat heavily and frowned deeply. After a moment he nodded his head, accepting Quatre's wish.
 
“When shall we start?” questioned Heero.
 
“Tomorrow morning.”
 
…SM Dimension…
 
Rei stared at the sacred fire heatedly. She had been trying to find out what caused that eerie feeling for the past few hours and has come up with nothing. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and turned to the door, seeing Mina pop her head into the room to check on her.
 
“Nothing?” questioned the blonde.
 
Rei shook her head tiredly. “Nothing at all.”
 
“Well don't over due it; we don't need you passing out on us. Besides, the outers just arrived, and they don't look too happy. Maybe they have some news for us that may possibly give us some leads.”
 
Rei nodded, standing to her feet and following after the Senshi of Venus. She cocked a brow, seeing the condition of the Outers, as she entered the living room. Amara was propped up against the wall, nervously biting on her nails. Michelle sat on the couch as pale as a ghost, while holding Hotaru who stared off blankly. What shocked her most was the state of Setsuna, whom looked deeply troubled and about ready to burst into tears.
 
She shifted her amethyst eyes on to Amy and Lita who were fidgeting rather uncomfortably in front of their companions. She looked to Mina, as she shrugged her shoulders. Rei sighed heavily trying to rid herself of bad feeling that began to well up inside her once more, while the duo took a seat with the remaining Inners.
 
“What's up you guys?” questioned the priestess, not liking the atmosphere at all. Michelle swallowed the lump that formed in her throat, turning haunted eyes onto the Inners.
 
“We have some bad news.”
 
“How bad?” questioned Lita, wringing her fingers all the more.
 
“Very bad,” replied Amara, not pausing in biting her nails, or even passing a glance to her comrades. The Inners looked at each other nervously, this was becoming very awkward. Setsuna cleared her throat and stared at nothing in particular, as she spoke the words that chilled the Senshi to the core.
 
“The Gates of Time has denied me.”
 
“W-w-what?!” stuttered Amy.
 
“What do you mean by denied you?” questioned Mina, nearly afraid of hearing the answer.
 
“I cannot see the past, present, or the future…”she paused, nearly shuttering. “I cannot travel dimensions either, so I cannot go to the princess.” The room fell so silent a pin drop could have echoed for centuries. Rei shot up from her seat, startling everyone in the room. She began to pace back and forth, clenching and unclenching her hands into tight fists.
 
“How the fuck did this happen?!” she just about shouted, Amethyst turning red with anger. “How are we suppose to protect her…what if an enemy traveled over there and is after her and Small Lady as we speak?!”
 
“The Gates is protecting itself.” replied Setsuna. Rei stopped pacing and stared intently at the Senshi of Time.
 
“What do you mean?” she asked. She cocked her head to the side and took a good look at Hotaru. “She looks older…she was like 5 two days ago. What the hell is going on?”
 
Setsuna ran her fingers through her bangs with a sigh. “The Gates shut down because it is trying to protect itself and the Princess. The last time this happened was a Millennia ago, and that was when Beryl attacked the Moon. That time I was trapped within the Gates, I wasn't aloud out till you and the princess were reborn; a safety net so no enemy can try to attack, attempt to pass through dimensions, or tamper with your rebirth process. Though, not being able to see the past or the present has never happened before” By the end of that explanation, Rei had finally calmed down and retook her seat with her friends.
 
“Now I know for sure that an enemy has crossed through the gates, because I would know. I will feel their presence, so I know for a fact the princess is not harmed.” She breathed in heavily, feeling the tension in the room lighten up.
 
“As for Hotaru, she is the Senshi of Death and Rebirth. When a major battle is about to occur, she ages rapidly to that of a 13 year old, and she begins to gain her full powers as the Senshi of Saturn to prepare.”
 
“Prepare for what?” questioned Amy, not able to shake off the cold chill that ran up her spine.
 
“Hopefully it won't come to this, but she may have to destroy this planet in order to destroy the enemy.” The room once again fell into a dead silence, as each scout began to ponder what may be coming soon. Lita chewed on her bottom lip, fear replacing her usual confident demeanor.
 
“So we know for a fact a powerful enemy is coming, but since you can't access the Gates, when don't know who it is or what to expect.” replied Lita. Setsuna nodded her head in agreement.
 
“Yes Senshi, things have gone far deeper than I imagined. The good thing is the princess and Small Lady is safe. The bad thing is we don't know who the enemy is, or how powerful it is, or their intentions. We must start training and start preparing ourselves for this enemy's appearance.” She shifted her eyes onto the Senshi of Mars.
 
“Have you been able to learn anything from your fire readings?”
 
“Nothing at all, but I keep feeling a sense of doom arising.” said the priestess.
 
Setsuna looked at her comrades uneasily. “We start training in the morning.”
 
……
 
Darien placed his car in parking spot and stepped out of his small navy blue sports car. He looked at the rundown warehouse before him, fixing his black shades, and running his fingers through his tousled hair.
 
He made his way towards the building, stepped inside, flicked on the lights to see the place was nicely furnished. He made his way up several flights of stairs, and came to another door. He opened that one, walked across the room and came up to a closet door.
 
He threw the door open, to reveal a young girl, rope bounding her arms together behind her back, and bounding her legs together. She was propped up against the wall, a ratty old black bandanna wrapped over her mouth to keep her silent. She wore ratty old clothing that looked to be too small, she was covered in filth from head to toe, and her waist length pink hear was tousled badly in knots. She wearily opened her eyes to reveal dark red eyes, as she stared fearfully upon Darien.
 
Darien smirked, flicking on the closet light. He pulled off his glasses and rested them on top of his head, and unraveled the scarf from the child's mouth. She flinched away from him when he softly trailed his hand down the side of her dirt stained face.
 
“That bitch has escaped me my dear. Those damned Senshi has put her in hiding and I cannot feel her presence.” The child frowned upon the man, not understanding what he wanted with her.
 
“What does that have to do with me?” she rasped out.
 
“I believe those Sailor Bitches have placed her in another dimension. I know for a fact you know how to travel dimensions. So I want you to help me with that Small Lady.” Small Lady snarled at him with disgust.
 
“Go fuck yourself.” Darien snickered.
 
“What a mouth you have, I know your mother didn't teach you that.”
 
“You obviously don't know my mother.” She countered, glaring at him heatedly. Darien suddenly raised his hand and struck the child across the face.
 
“I asked you nicely…I see now I have to use other tactics.” He smirked, eyes flashing gold, watching the blood trail down the side of the child's mouth.
 
“I will make you talk princess.”
 
 
 
Author: Wow, it's been a minute ^_^ But I hope this chapter was worth the wait! Hope you guys enjoyed and please review and tell me what you think!