Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 22 ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks for the reviews!
Disclaimer: I don't own Sm or Gw
Rei was the first one out of the portal, looking up onto the large mansion that was in front of her. She turned around to look back at the portal, only to be met by Amy flying into her. They both came crashing down to the ground and both grunted as Lita and Mina came crashing down on top of them.
“Get off!” screamed Rei.
“Ow! That's my hair!” yelled Lita, about ready to start swinging and biting.
The girls continued to struggle against each other as they desperately tried to untangle themselves.
“Whose hand is that!?” screamed Ami as she shoved at Mina, causing the blonde fall back as she tried to stand, arms flailing and screaming as she crashed down hard against Lita.
“Damn Mina!” shouted Lita as she face planted into the unforgiving ground. She growled angrily as she rolled and shoved Mina off of her. The blonde yelped as she tumbled off of the much larger girl and rolled into the grass.
Feeling much less weight on top of her, Rei shoved at Amy, causing the bluenette to share the same fate as her blonde haired friend as she tumbled off of Rei and rolled a few meters away into the grass. The priestess jumped to her feet, rubbing at her bruised shoulder with a glare.
“What the hell, you guys?!”
Lita shrugged, a hand resting upon her rapidly bruising cheek. “Hell if I know. One minute I'm walking, the next I get rammed hard in the back; then I find myself on the ground in a tangled mess!”
Mina pouted, picking out the clumps of grass and dirt out of her hair. “I saw something.”
“What do you mean you saw something?!” snapped Amy as she lay hunched over on the ground, both hands rubbing at her back.
“I don't know…I saw something move.”
Rei shook her head with a roll of her eyes. “It was probably your shadow Mina!”
Mina shook her head, as she stood to her feet. “No there was something in there!”
“If you say so.” muttered Lita as she made her way over to Amy to help the poor girl up. Mina suddenly yelped and jumped back as Heero came through the portal. The perfect soldier eyed the four girls, wondering why they were so dirty and bruised up.
“Were you attacked?” he questioned.
“No…this is the aftermath of Mina.” muttered Rei.
Heero arched a brow, not understanding the raven; although, he did not have long to dwell on it as he spotted the one named Mina eyeing him rather intensely. He watched as the other three girls turn their attentions towards the blonde as well before their eyes shifted upon him with the same intensity as Mina.
The former 01 pilot clenched his jaw, deciding whether or not to grab his gun as the girls began to circle around him…as if they were stalking their prey. He decided to leave his gun be, not wanting to piss off his girlfriend for shooting one of her friends. He straightened his posture as he coldly stared down each girl as they circled around him.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Serena stepped through the portal and arched a brow as she watched her friends circling themselves around Heero. Realizing that no one noticed her presence, she decided to keep quiet and see what was going to happen.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Mina eyed Heero wearily, taking in his stiff posture and cold eyes. Being that Serena had brought this guy with her to their dimension, she assumed that this is who her princess was…dating. Mina furrowed her brows at the thought and gave the perfect soldier a quick look over from head to toe.
He was fine as hell!
Though… his cold hard gaze was unnerving and the blonde couldn't help the cold chills that ran up and down her spine every time her gaze settled upon him. She wondered what it was that drew her princess to him and she was going to find out.
“So what is your name?” questioned Mina as she came to a stop in front of Heero, her friends stopping as well, still encircling the teen.
“Heero Yuy.”
“Okay Heero…what is your relationship to Serena?” questioned Rei.
Heero shifted his gaze towards the raven whom stood to his left. “I'm her boyfriend.”
“Oh really now…why are you with her?” questioned Lita as she cracked her knuckles.
The unruly haired teen shifted his gaze upon the tall brunette that stood to the right of him. Lita furrowed her brows as she saw a sudden warmth fill his eyes and the faintest hint of a smile graced his lips.
“She makes me happy…she makes me feel alive.”
-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Serena just about squealed as she heard Heero's answer and decided now was the time to let her presence be known.
“Girls, leave him alone!” replied Serena, walking passed Amy and into the circle. She wrapped her arms around Heero's waist from behind, pressing herself up against his back, resting her chin upon his shoulder.
“So I make you happy, huh?” she whispered into his ear, than nipped at his earlobe.
Heero could feel his face burning as his cheeks began to turn an interesting shade of red. “Hn.”
Serena giggled, kissing Heero on the cheek, than stepped away. She took a hold of his hand and began tugging him towards the house. “Come on, let's go inside. I want to see Rini.”
“Um, hello! Did you forget about us?!” yelled Rei exasperated.
Serena rolled her eyes and looked at the raven. “What?!”
“Where are we staying? What are we going to do?!” yelled Rei.
“You are staying here.” replied Serena casually.
“Does anybody else know about this?” questioned Amy.
“Nope.” said Serena as she began pulling Heero towards the front door.
“Don't you think they need to know?!” screeched Mina as she looked up at the mansion nervously.
“They will know in a minute and I'm sure it will be fine. Look at this place, there's plenty of room.”
The four inner senshi glanced unsurely towards their princess before Lita sighed. “Alright than, let's go inside and get this over with.”
“Fine.” muttered Rei as she followed after Lita as the tall brunette began to walk towards the door. Mina and Amy both sighed in defeat and followed after their friends.
Serena opened the door and froze as Trowa was standing in the doorway. “Do all of you do that?”
The long banged teen arched a brow. “Do what?”
“Nothing.” The blonde looked upon the teen curiously. “Were you going somewhere?”
Trowa shook his head. “No, I was looking for Heero.” He shifted his gave upon the perfect soldier with a frown. “I thought you were going to tell everyone about Rashid.”
Heero froze, completely forgetting about that. He turned towards Serena with a frown and the blonde looked between the two former pilots questioningly.
“What's wrong with Rashid?”
Trowa sighed deeply and shook his head in disappointment. “You didn't tell her either?”
“I was preoccupied with other matters.”
“Tell me about what?” questioned Serena with a frown.
“Rashid passed away.” whispered Heero; Serena's eyes widened in shock as she released Heero's hand and pushed her way passed Trowa, looking wildly about the hallway.
“What?! When? Where is he?” yelled the blonde frantically.
“Before you and Darien fought…Heero and I found him in his bedroom after you passed out. He is in his bedroom…Quatre is with him.”
Serena felt the tears welling in her eyes as she clenched her jaw, her balled up hands shaking. Without a words she made her way down the hall way and disappeared up the stairs.
Trowa turned away from hallway and looked upon Heero with a scowl. “Where have you been?”
Heero crossed his arms over his chest and frowned up at his tall friend. “I decided that I wanted to talk to Serena first and when I went to her room, I found her trying to leave to go back her dimension. I didn't want her to go by herself so I went with her…we found her daughter from the future and brought her back home to her dimension. We went back to Serena's dimension and she spoke to her guardians and now four of them will be staying here.”
Trowa slowly nodded his head as he tried to comprehend all of what Heero told him. He then shifted his gaze towards the four girls standing in the doorway, staring back at him and Heero.
“My name is Trowa.”
“Mina.”
“Ami.”
“Lita.”
“Rei.”
Trowa nodded and turned, beginning to walk down the hall. “Follow me; I will bring you to your new rooms.”
The four girls nodded and followed after the tall teen. Heero stared after them and then made his way down the hall and towards the living room, assuming that was where the rest of the mansion's occupants were. He can make himself useful by telling everyone else about Serena's guardians staying in their home.
Then he will go and check on Serena.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Serena slowly made her way up the stairs, tears flowing freely down her pale face. Although her vision was blurred by her tears, the young teen maneuvered her way through the upper floor of the mansion expertly. She stood in front of Rashid's closed door and her hand trembled as she brought it forwards and grabbed a hold of the doorknob.
Drawing in a shaky breath, Serena opened the door to be met with darkness. She blinked away her tears and slowly scanned the room, her gaze falling upon her brother sitting on his knees, his head resting upon the bed. Looking upon the bed, she froze as she spotted Rashid's prone figure resting on the bed; she couldn't stop the sharp pain that suddenly struck her in her chest and the twisting pain that settled in her stomach.
Closing the door silently behind her, the moon princess made her way into the room and over towards the bed. She looked down upon Rashid's face; his eyes were closed, head tilted slightly to the side and his posture was relaxed as if he were sleeping.
Serena smiled wryly at the thought…he wasn't sleeping.
She leaned forward and ran a hand down the side of man's face, noting how cold it was. She furrowed her brows with a small shake of the head; his body temperature was too cold…she wasn't able to revive him. It was too late; she hadn't come back in time.
Serena drew in another shaky breath…the man she loved dearly was gone and gone for good.
“Can you help him?”
Serena nearly jumped in surprise as she heard her brother whisper his question with a croak. The princess closed her eyes tightly, tears once again trailing down her flushed face.
“No I can't.”
Quatre frowned deeply, his gaze falling upon Rashid. “You brought Heero back…I saw you. Why can't you bring Rashid back?”
“Heero's body was still warm Quat.” whispered Serena; eyes now staring blankly down at Rashid. “Rashid is cold…he has no warm left in him.”
“You didn't try though!” snapped Quatre, angered crystal blue eyes glaring up at his sister.
Serena shook her head as she felt her throat tighten painfully. “He's gone Quat.”
“NO!” he screamed in desperation. “You have to try Sere…please.”
Serena sat down beside her brother and pulled him into a tight comforting hug. “He's gone…no matter how hard I try…he's not coming back. I'm so sorry…I loved him too Quat. If I could bring him back I would in a heartbeat.” she whispered brokenly. She felt her brother's shoulders trembling within her arms before she heard heart wrenching sobs escape him. All she could do was hold him tighter, letting her own sobs of remorse escape her too.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Heero made his way into the living room where he spotted Wufei standing by the window, Luna and Artemis sitting on the love seat together and Duo sitting in a lazy boy chair, rocking a sleeping Rini slowly; he cleared his throat, effectively gaining everyone's attention.
“Where the hell have you been Yuy?” asked Wufei, never turning his gaze from the window.
“With Serena…we retrieved four of her guardians.”
“You what?” questioned Artemis, flabbergasted.
“What?! Four more weak onnas will be living here?” yelled Wufei.
“Oooh! Four babes?! Are they hot?” questioned Duo, his gaze breaking away from Rini's sleeping face.
“Shut up Duo, yes Wufei they will be staying here, and we went and retrieved four of Serena's guardians.” replied Heero, answering all three questions in one shot.
“Why do I have to shut up He-man?!” pouted Duo.
“Just what we need…more onnas.” muttered Wufei.
“Where are they?” questioned Luna, standing from her seat.
“Your question is stupid Duo.” Heero then turned to Serena's advisors. “Trowa took them upstairs to show them their rooms.
Luna nodded and made her way out of the room with Artemis following after her. Duo frowned up at the former 01 pilot. “My question is not stupid, its vital information!”
Heero rolled his eyes with a soft sigh. “How is knowing if they're hot, vital information?”
“Do you want to be stuck in this house with four ugly ass girls?”
Heero rolled his eyes once more upon hearing Wufei sniggering at the window. “I guess not…they're good looking I guess.”
“That's not what I asked He-man!”
“Yes Duo they're hot!”
“Awesome!” grinned Duo, before smirking up at the annoyed perfect soldier. “Now was that so hard?”
“How about I show you how easy it is to shoot you in the face.”
Duo's face fell. “No…I'm good.
“Hn.” Heero turned his gaze down to Rini whom slept soundly, wrapped in a blanket and held protectively by Duo. He made his way across the room and towards the pair, picking up Rini from Duo's arms.
“Hey! I was holding her!” yelled Duo, causing Rini to stir slightly.
“Stop yelling…and too bad.” replied Heero, resting Rini's head upon his shoulder and rested a hand upon her back for support.
“That's not fair! You always have her.”
“Why do you two always bicker over that thing…all she does is cry and poop.” muttered Wufei, casting a glance over towards the three.
“Shut up Wu-man, she does more than that.”
“Sure she does.” muttered the Chinese teen sarcastically.
“You wouldn't know… you don't spend any time with her.”
“Why would I want too?”
Duo shook his head. “I think you're just scared.”
“What was that?”
Duo grinned, leaning back in his seat. “I think you are scared to be around her…I don't think you can handle Rini all by yourself.”
“I can handle a baby!” snapped Wufei, glaring at Duo heatedly.
Heer smirked as he saw what Duo was doing and Wufei was falling for it hard. The braided haired teen ginned even harder as he sat up in his seat.
“Really now?”
“Yes really, you braided idiot!”
“Prove it then.”
“Anytime!” exclaimed Wufei, crossing his arms over his chest; he gleamed down at Duo's grinning face arrogantly.
“Alright then…watch her tonight.”
“Tonight?” questioned Wufei incredulously.
“Duo nodded. “Yep…with the situation with Rashid and that Darien guy, I'm sure Serena is going to be too exhausted to tend to Rini and you know Heero is going to be with Serena. Quatre is out of the question; those girls, Luna and Artemis will probably be busy talking about what happened today for the rest of the night. Plus, Trowa and I are going out tonight…so that leaves you Wu-man.”
Wufei growled lowly under his breath. “Fine, I'll watch her tonight…but I want something out of it.”
Duo arched a brow curiously. “I'm listening.”
“If I am able to handle Rini for the night…than I get to chop of your braid.” Wufei held up his hand as Duo began to protest. “But if you win…I'll give you the keys to my 68' SS Camaro.”
Duo's eyes nearly bugged out of his head in shock; Wufei loved that car more than anything…even his gundam. The braided haired teen chewed on his bottom lip as he thought it over…he sure as hell didn't want to lose his braid…but he wanted that car. He had been trying to buy that car off of Wufei since he first laid eyes on it 18 months ago.
He reached out his hand towards Wufei. “Let's shake on it.”
Wufei smirked, placing his hand within Duo's and giving it a firm shake. “The bet is on.”
Heero shook his head at his comrades; this should be rather interesting, either one of them could end up crying at the end of this ordeal. Heero hid his smile as he mused that he was rooting for Wufei…he really did hate Duo's braid and he would love to see the teen lose at his own game.
Turning, Heero began to head towards the door. “I'm going to find Serena. I'll bring Rini to you in a little while Wufei.”
The unruly haired teen didn't wait for a response as he walked out of the room; Duo and Wufei staring each other down.
“I can't wait to cut that braid off.”
Duo snorted, standing from his seat and heading towards the doorway himself. “I'm going to enjoy riding around in my new car.”
“We'll see about that.” muttered Wufei as Duo walked out the room. The teen took the now vacant lazy boy chair and lounged back in it as he began to really think about the situation he had gotten himself into. Frowning, he realized that he has never dealt with a baby and had no idea what he was doing. His frown deepened as he also realized that Duo may have himself a new car.
Wufei balled his hands up into tight fists. “You will not win Maxwell…I will have your braid!”
Author: That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed and please review!