Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ Soldier Uranus ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author notes: s/he and hir talk about Hisharo-chan in the Soldier Uranus form. You will see why. And a little challenge to the Star Trek: New Frontier fans out there: Which species are these gender words used for. And why? CHAPTER VII: SOLDIER URANUS

A brilliant orangey light engulfed Hisharo-chan's body and the winds picked up. The wind merged with the light and moved around her body, forming what appeared to be a cross between a sailor's fuku and a soldier's fuku that was similar to a leotard. The main body of the fuku was a dark yellow, while the ribbons that flowed from her shoulders to form a military style collar were a dark navy blue. In the center of her chest, between her breasts was a dark navy blue stone with the dark yellow symbol of Uranus engraved in it. Dark yellow and navy blue gloves that went to her mid-forearms appeared upon her arms. A navy blue sword belt and hilt formed last on her waist. Strangely enough the image of a man, with the masculine version of her features, was super-imposed over her. He had the same height and build as Solace, and wore the masculine version of Hisharo-chan's out fit. The light and wind died away, but the image stayed strong. S/he (the image is still superimposed over her) suddenly appeared between Solace, Usagi and the Youma's attack. S/he calmly batted it aside.

She and the image spoke as one, their voices mingling perfectly, "I am Soldier Uranus, the Senshi of the Wind and Knowledge."

S/he (Hisharo-chan and the image) then lunged at the Youma, and stuck it in the chest with a powerful kick. It fell back. S/he punched it across the jaw, shattering it. It hit a wall, causing the wall to crumble. S/he lowered into a crouching attack stance and held hir left hand out, in line with hir belt, palm up. S/he then placed hir right fist into hir palm. Energy then coursed threw hir body, flowing down hir right arm, pooling into hir right fist. The energy became visible as a large ball of light. Hir hands came together and became even with hir chest.

"Uranus Energy Beams.... Smash!"

The beams of energy raced across the battlefield, striking the Youma in its head and upper torso, driving it back further into the wall. S/he then raised one fist over hir head, yellowish energy enveloping hir fist. S/he threw this fist downwards, throwing the energy while screaming, "Uranus World Shaking!!" <<AN: I know this is not an original attack, that it is Sailor Uranus's attack, but it will be fully explained later in the fic.>> The energy blast raced across the battlefield and stuck the Youma. It screamed in agony as the attack struck. S/he stepped forward, glaring at the Youma with hard, determined violet eyes.

"Who sent you?!" S/he demanded in hir combined voice.

The Youma looked up and snarled out, "Master Chaos shall destroy you! YOU SHALL BE --" The Youma's words were cut off with its head. As its head tumbled from its body, Soldier Uranus replaced the sword back into the hilt at hir waist. S/he turned to face the shocked group of Senshi and pilots. Hir face took a look of somewhat annoyance, as s/he demanded, "What?"

"Who…what…" Quatre tried to speak.

"Errr…maybe I should be the one explaining…" The male image said, removing himself from Hisharo-chan. She stumbled backwards, still in the soldier's fuku (uniform). She shook her head and then stared at the ghostly male image.

"How did we separate? I thought that was impossible!" The female Soldier Uranus exclaimed.

"Do not think that since we are one and the same that we can not separate, Hish-chan!" The male version of Soldier Uranus chuckled.

"JUST WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Was shouted surprisingly enough by Trowa.

All stared at the usually silent Gundam Pilot. The female Soldier Uranus looked over at her male counterpart and said, "You tell 'em, it sounds better and it's more believable." Her ghostly male counterpart sighed and then gestured form them all to sit down.

"It began like this…" He began

^^^^^^^^^ the story ^^^^^^^^

Well over several thousand Earth years ago, there were two (2) kingdoms known through out the universe…the White Sol and the White Moon Kingdoms. King Solaris of the White Sol Kingdom married Queen Serenity of the White Moon Kingdom and they had two children. Those children were the Royal Heirs. The elder child, a boy, was born with the Royal symbol of the White Sol Kingdom, so he was named Solaris, after his father and was to be raised to ascend to the throne of his father's Kingdom. Years later another child was born. A little girl named Serenity, after her mother, for on her brow was the Royal symbol of the White Moon Kingdom. She was to rule her mother's Kingdom. This was the age of the Silver Millennium.

But all was not well in the Silver Millennium, for though most of the planets were part of the Silver Alliance, Earth and it colonies were not. Earth had a treaty with the White Sol Kingdom. Part of that treaty included one of the lesser Princes be sent as a Royal bodyguard to Prince Solaris and that the 5 pilots of the Gundams were to be added to the Silver Alliance's fleet. However, King Solaris hired them to be protectors of his son, just incase the Solar Senshi ever fell. The treaty with the White Moon Kingdom would be ratified if the Moon Princess, Serenity, married the Crown prince of Earth, Endymion. Prince Solaris and Princess Serenity hated him but could not break the engagement nor the treaty for both were of their parents' wishes. Prince Solaris felt this young man to be unworthy of his little Sere-Chan.

Endymion, however, was a traitor. He and his lover, a sorceress named Beryl, attacked both kingdoms simultaneously. Queen Serenity watched in despair as her daughter and her daughter's Senshi were slaughtered on the battlefield. Queen Serenity used the Silver Imperial Moon Crystal to seal away Beryl and her forces and send Princess Serenity, Princess Serenity's Senshi, and Queen Serenity's advisors to be reborn again a 1000 years in the future. She knew she was mirroring her husband's actions.

King Solaris battled side by side with his son and his son's Senshi on the Sun. Yes, the Sun. For like the Moon it too once held life. It like an oasis in a burning desert, there was a large palace and gardens, as though a piece of the Earth itself was transported there. But let's go back to the battle. King Solaris felt his son and his son's Senshi die. So King Solaris used part of the last remnants of his strength to send his son, his son's Senshi and King Solaris's advisors 1000 years into the future. He then used the final bit of his strength to transport himself to the remains of his wife's palace where they died together. That ended the Silver Millennium.

However, their said tale did not end there. When they were reborn and their powers awakened, their memories were altered by Endymion's limited powers with the Golden Earth Crystal. Their memories were altered to where they believed that Serenity-hime loved Endymion and was not the enemy. For years they believed this even though Prince Solaris had his suspicions about Endymion. His suspicions proved correct for Endymion showed his true colors and allied him self with a creature composed of the darkest of Evils, Chaos. The Senshi battled Chaos and his Youma, though they all fell, one at a time. Finally Serenity-hime and Solaris-sama used their Imperial Crystals to seal away Chaos and allow their Senshi and themselves to be reborn. Each of the Solar Senshi was granted a wish and their wishes were granted in their next life…

^^^^^ End of Story ^^^^^^

The male Soldier Uranus finished the tale, his voice somewhat hoarse. That was surprising seeing as he was an apparition. The Pilots and the Senshi stared at him shocked.

"There were Gundams back then?" Duo asked in awe.

"Hai (yes)." The apparition said, nodding his head.

"And what did you mean when you said 'even though we are one and the same'?" Trowa asked.

"I'm her past form. What she was before she died at the hands of Chaos." The apparition said. He then looked over at the ghostly couple, "I'm surprised you two are still here. By now you would have vanished!"

"We are here to reawaken the memories of the Senshi and our heirs." The ghostly King of the White Sol Kingdom said.

"Just who are your Senshi and Heirs? If they were reborn again, do you know their identities?" Ami asked.

"As curious as always, Ami of Mercury." Queen Serenity chuckled.

"Huh?" Ami said, somewhat dumbfounded.

"Let them figure it out on their own." The male and female Soldier Uranus said as one.

This comment received a death glare from the ghostly couple and Heero. The male Soldier Uranus laughed and murmured something to his female counterpart. She laughed and nodded. Then the male Soldier Uranus seemed to 'step' back into his female counterpart and they became hir again. S/he actually gave a sigh of relief before stepping forward. S/he then looked the Pilots and the Senshi over.

"To battle Chaos, you must remember your Pasts and reclaim your true abilities." S/he said in hir dual voice.

Solace and Usagi exchanged a glance, each wondering the same thing. True abilities?

Author's Notes: Well, dear readers? What should happen now? And has any figured out the Question? If you skipped it over, here it is again. Who ever solves it first will have the privilege of reading the next chapter before I post it! Remember to leave your e-mail addy in the review so I can confirm if you are correct. The Question: And a little challenge to the Star Trek: New Frontier fans out there: Which species are these gender words used for. And why?

Good luck, dearest Readers!

-Zpan Sven