Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi & Gundams ❯ Chapter VIII: The Senshi Awaken, A Lover Revealed, Chaos Attacks! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER VIII: THE SENSHI AWAKEN, A LOVER REVEALED, CHAOS ATTACKS!

Sestuna blinked and a bead of sweat slid down the back of her head as she stared at the unconscious Ryoken. Makoto shook her head slightly as she hid a smirk. Alantas grinned as he thought of the ways to torment Ryoken now.

"He always did have a flare for the dramatics," the Pluto-hime said with a slight shake of her head.

Kafir reached out and poked the blue-haired teen that was sprawled out on the table before him.

Ryoken groaned and rolled over, mumbling, "Five more minutes…"

A tiny bead of sweat appeared on the back of Kafir's head before he reached out and smacked the blue-haired teen's head. Ryoken yowled and curled into the fetal position, covering his head with his arms.

"Weakling." Wufei and Kafir muttered simultaneously. The two males exchanged glances and smirked slightly.

"It appears some of you are falling back in your old routines," Sestuna said as she gestured with her Time Staff for them all to be seated once more.

The other Senshi warily sat, and the Pilots, with the exception of Quatre, stood and glared at her.

"Sit. Now." Solace stated in a commanding tone.

The pilots sat. It was hard for them not too, even without their returning memories, that voice was enough to pierce the haze that surrounded the memories of their past lives and helped them to remember one thing: One is to never question the orders of the Royal Families of the White Sol and White Moon Kingdoms. As Kafir sat, he pushed Ryoken off of the table and onto Makoto's lap.

Ryoken grinned at the brunette and waggled his eyebrows, "Hi, sweet-stuff!"

Makoto rolled her emerald green eyes and shoved Ryoken off of her lap and onto the floor. Kafir, Sestuna, Shawn, and Wufei snickered at Ryoken, looked at each other and snickered some more.

"Itai!" Ryoken yelped before he stood and sat in the empty chair beside Makoto. He then glared at the snickering group, "So NOT funny!"

"Actually…it is!" Ami said with a grin.

Ryoken grumbled and slid down in his chair.

"If you are done?" Sestuna asked with a regally arched dark green brow.

There were a few grumbles, but the group settled down. Solace sat regally at his end of the table, his chin resting on his interlaced fingers. The two eldest of the group (Solace and Sestuna) gazed at one another, seeming to battle for supremacy. Sestuna averted her eyes; she could never truly stand that gold-eyed stare for long; it felt as though the Sun Prince was weighing her soul and judging her.

"Your training must begin immediately, Chaos grows stronger with each passing day. I can take you to the Gates of Time and Space; the passing of Time is much slower there, so that we may grow stronger than Chaos in a relatively short amount of time." Sestuna explained.

"I agree." Solace said as he swept his gaze over the Senshi and Pilots.

Hisharo had to be careful so that he wouldn't melt when Solace turned that powerful gold gaze his way. The Sol Prince would never truly understand just how he was perceived: as a handsome, strong, stubborn, and incredibly sexy man. Solace had never noticed how many women and even men had watched him with longing; Hisharo was one of them. Youma of both genders had noticed him sexually and if not for Hisharo's timely interventions, the Sol Prince would have known more of the reproductive act than Solace would have liked. Hisharo knew that Solace would never guess the true depth of his emotions for the Prince; Sol-sama would believe Hisharo's love to be brotherly, not romantic.

"Sol-sama, as always, is right. Sestuna's plan is brilliant and I second the motion to follow through with it." Hisharo stated.

"I agree with my nee-chan," Ryoken said as he leaned back in his chair, "We will need the training."

Murmurs of agreement echoed around the table and Usagi turned her gaze to Sestuna, "We are willing to learn all you can teach us."

A small smile played around the Sailor Senshi's mouth, "Good."

Chaos's host frown, black eyebrows drawing together over ruthless blue eyes. That interfering Senshi of Time had taken the Senshi and Knights to the Gates of Time and Space to train. The lips of its host curled up into a sneer; no matter how hard or long they trained, they would never overcome Chaos!

Shawn frowned as the Senshi and Pilots found themselves in the misty Gates of Time and Space. Around them were numerous wrought iron gates, each carefully chained and locked; from behind each gate there were unearthly glowing and a snatch of an image. Ryoken was clutching his newly discovered Staff tightly as he spun around, trying to see everything at once.

"I've been here…" Ryoken said, looking over at Sailor Pluto.

"You used to live here. We would patrol the Gates together, you and I." Sestuna's voice was sad and she reached out to touch a large Gate that had a large dragon symbol over it, "In this world, you have a friend. His name is-"

"Magnus!" Ryoken exclaimed, "I remember his name...but not much more than that..."

"It will come back to you in time…it will come back to you all in time." Sestuna stated firmly. "Now it is time for your training to begin. I have enlisted another acquaintance of yours, Ryoken…"

"Is it Magnus?" Ryoken asked.

"Iie." Sestuna smirked slightly. "Be careful."

With those cryptic words, she waved her Time Staff and a slender figure garbed in blue and navy blue armor appeared from thin air.

"What in the Force's name?!" Bellowed a raspy, mechanical sounding voice. "What, you again?!"

The figure was obviously glaring at Ryoken, the unknown one's hands clenching around a long black metal cylinder as the figure lowered into a battle stance that was unfamiliar. The figure held up the cylinder and a crackling hiss, a silvery-blue blade of energy erupted from the black metal cylinder. The Senshi and Pilots all stepped back in surprise.

"Be calm, Lord Riveka. Ryoken has no memories of your past interactions. That is why you are here. My brother and his comrades have a mental block on their respective memories and powers and your assistance is required to remove said blocks." Sailor Pluto said diplomatically.

The figure, Lord Riveka, seemed to hesitate and then with a disgruntled curse, extinguished the energy blade. "So be it. You people seem dependent on me for some reason…"

Minako groaned in pain. She absolutely hated Lord Riveka. He was EVIL! The fact he was a 'Dark Lord of the Sith', whatever that was didn't alleviate her opinion of him; Dark equaled bad, so he was obviously a villain. The Senshi of Love and Beauty rested her forehead against her knees and held back a whimper of pain.

"I did not say you could rest yet." Came the mechanical sounding voice of Lord Riveka, "On your feet. NOW."

"Iie!" Minako exclaimed as she forced herself to her feet, not realizing that she had fallen into Riveka's mind game. "I'm not a Dark Lord of the whatever! I am Aino Minako Aphrodite! I am the Senshi of Love and Beauty, Sailor Venus! I am the Crown Princess of Venus, and I-" She broke off, her cornflower blue eyes wide in shock. "I remember! I remember my training, I remember… Venus Star Power!!"

Riveka cursed and shielded his helmet-covered head when lights and hearts suddenly burst into life around Minako. A split second passed and there stood Sailor Venus in place of Minako. Minako stared at her glove covered hands in shock and she ran past the Dark Lord, shouting, "I did it, I remember, I remember!"

"Strange girl," Riveka commented dryly to no one in particular.

Kafir glowered stubbornly at the tall figure of Sailor Pluto. When Lord Riveka had tried to mentally undo the blocks placed on Shino Kafir's mind, the Dark Lord acted as though he had been burned and declared that he would have nothing to do with Kafir. Riveka had a similar reaction to Duo, but was able to help the pilot of DeathScythe HELL the best he could.

"Why am I so different from the others?!" Kafir snarled.

"You are the Senshi of the planet of Silence, of Death, of Destruction. But it is also a planet of Healing. You are Soldier Saturn, and like me, you are a loner because you are feared and respected." Sailor Pluto stated as she stepped closer to Kafir. "Perhaps that is one reason why we became…close…"

"Close? How close?" Kafir asked.

Sailor Pluto looked away. He bit the inside of his lip and threw logic and control to the wind, and for some reason he knew that Hisharo would take good care of the now wayward parts of his psyche. Kafir stepped closer to Sailor Pluto, and they were so close that heir bodies were touching and that with every breath she took brushed her breasts against his chest.

"This close? Or were we closer?" Kafir asked softly.

"Kafir…I-" she began, only for Kafir to silence her with his lips. It was his way of celebrating. He remembered. He was the Senshi of Death and Destruction, Soldier Saturn…lover of Sailor Pluto.

Ryoken would have a fit.

Ryoken sneaked a glance at Makoto. He then silently sighed. He had fragments of memories, just like the others, but he had a feeling that the memories that were repressed and hidden were incredibly important. Maybe it was because those memories held their knowledge of their powers and their training. Ryoken closed his garnet colored eyes and focused on that metal block. It felt dark and faintly evil. A part of Ryoken knew that the block was not caused by his reincarnation, but by Chaos's influence. In his mind, his spiritual hands gingerly touched the block and he tried to probe it for weaknesses when it happened. Chaos attacked.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Well, dear readers? What do you think of my shocking surprise? Sestuna and Kafir, what an unlikely couple! And of course there is my evil little cliffy! I had to throw it in; really, I had to! Feedback would be greatly appreciated. For Heero/Ami and Usagi/Wufei fans, do not worry, there will be a lot of heart wrenching reunions in CHAPTER IX: PAST LOVES REKINDLED AND A MINOR DEFEAT FOR CHAOS!