Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: I've put up Chapter 4. This is Chapter 5. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: NOTHING HERE, except the plot, BELONGS TO ME!

Chapter 5

It all begins …

############################################################### ###########################################

Walking beside Amy, Cye realized she had gone all silent on the way back.

/Ames, is something wrong?/ he asked, through their reopened mind link.

Amy was jolted out of her thoughts by his sudden intrusion.

/Shin./ she replied back.

/Yeah?/

/Never. Ever. Do. That. Understand?/ she warned him dangerously.

/Sorry, love. But I got worried for you. You haven't spoken a word./

/I'm not in the mood to talk right now. So, you can either get out or I'll shut you out myself./ she threatened.

Cye blinked at the sharp retort. Sighing in resignation, he replied back, /Fine./

/Sorry about that./ Amy replied apologetically, her voice turning soft. /It's just I have too much going in my mind right now./

/Never mind, I can't really blame you./ Cye gave her a forgiving mental smile.

/Arigatou, koishii./ Amy whispered, blushing at the last word.

Cye blushed when he heard what she said.

Amy looked at his blushing form and stepped closer to him. Lacing her fingers with his, Amy apologized, "Guess I shouldn't call you that huh?"

Cye shook his head, "Not really, it just need some time to get used to."

/My shy little Torrent./ Amy teased, running back into the house.

"Hey!" Cye protested.

All he received was a playful giggle.

############################################################### ##########################

Once back in the main room, Rowen gave his sister a meaningful look, "So, explain."

Ryo answered, "After that first fight with Saber-Stryke, I sensed that despite him being a follower of Talpa, he has a very strong sense of honor."

"Ryo's right." Amy added, "Even though he works for Talpa, there isn't any evil in him at all."

"How do you know?" Ryo asked her, turning his sharp blue eyes at the girl.

"You won't the only one who fought him." Amy answered plainly.

Ryo blinked, remembering that it was her who prevented Saber-Stryke from attacking him.

Amy smiled, knowing Ryo's memory hit him.

"Goes to show not everyone from the Dynasty is evil." Sage commented.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay, guys, time for bed." Mia announced.

Amy let out a rare yawn, "Mia's right. After that energy drain, I'm SO needing some sleep. Night." She waved back to the boys and climbed up the stairs.

Looking at each other, everyone said their goodnights and went back to sleep.

############################################################### ##########################

The next morning…

Amy woke up to the faint humming of music in her head. Smiling gently, as she realized that Cye had been singing mentally, and had unconsciously transmitted his singing to her via their mind link.

Getting up to wash her face, Amy got dressed and slipped down to the kitchen. Leaning against the wall, she let out a small smirk before continuing where he left off.

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Cye turned from his cooking, surprised. Giving her a shy smile, he continued.

Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Raising her eyebrow teasingly, Amy continued the duet.

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world

Letting out a small laugh, his eyes shining in amusement, Cye proceeded.

Don't you dare close your eyes

Amy shook her head, as she walked up towards him, breathing her lyrics into his ear.

A hundred thousand things to see

Shivering at her sudden action, Cye continued shakily.

Hold your breath - it gets better

Giggling playfully, Amy carried on.

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

Shaking his head, realizing that she had him defeated, Cye continued.

A whole new world

Amy threw her part back.

Every turn a surprise

Cye carried on.

With new horizons to pursue

Gulping down a mouthful of plain water, Amy continued.

Every moment red-letter

Turning off the stove, Cye slid the toast off the frying pan and onto the respective plates.

"Have you two finished flirting? I'm starving." Kento yelled from the kitchen door.

"Kento!" Cye yelled back, annoyed.

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Shut up!" the two shouted in unison.

"See? They even talk alike!" Kento protested to Sage, who was grinning widely.

Mia shook her head, "Kento, leave them alone."

The couple emerged from the kitchen, with a plate on each hand.

"Kento, shut up and eat." Amy ordered, even before Cye could say anything.

Retreating back to the kitchen to finish serving breakfast, Cye gave Amy a quick peck on the cheek, "Thanks for taking care of Kento."

"He deserved it." Amy death panned.

Cye cracked up. "You are impossible."

Amy let out a smirk, "Let's continue the song after breakfast, should we?" she asked, winking. Cye blushed and nodded. Amy let out a small giggle as she walked out.

"Hey, where's Ro-onii-chan?" Amy inquired.

"Most probably still sleeping." Sage answered. "You sure you're related to him?" Sage inquired.

Amy nodded, "Why that question?"

"Because we can't figure out why you can get up this early and he can't." Kento commented.

"You mean he hasn't told you?" Amy asked, raising her eyebrow.

The four Ronins shook their heads.

Letting out a sigh, Amy replied, "Knowing him like I do, he'll most probably let you guys know when he's ready."

"A secret huh?" Sage asked.

Amy nodded, "Everyone has one." She reasoned.

"She's got a point." Mia agreed.

"G. Morning." Rowen greeted the assembled crowd in the dining room.

"Morning to you too, bro." Amy replied back. "Finally got up I see." She teased.

"Very funny." Rowen replied sarcastically. "You sure you got your caffeine?"

"Not yet." Amy answered.

"Then I don't see why you're so light-headed." Rowen argued.

"Do I need a reason to?" Amy countered.

The remaining five looked to and fro at the bickering siblings in amusement.

Mia cleared her throat.

Amy smirked, "I win."

Rowen glared at his sister, "I will, next time." He vowed.

"If there's a next time." Amy reminded him.

"Hey, are we missing someone?" Kento suddenly asked.

Cye nodded, "Come to think of it, where's Ryo?"

"Up here." A groggily Ryo answered.

Sage let out a whistle, "What happened pal?"

"Couldn't sleep." He confessed.

"I take it you're worried about the Wildfire's katanas." Amy commented.

Ryo nodded, recalling that the swords had been broken the previous night.

"I have to go to Mt Fuji." Ryo announced suddenly.

Everyone nodded in agreement, knowing that that was the only way for the katanas could be repaired.

Mia nodded, "I drive." She said, grabbing her keys.

"I want to go too." Yuli said, appearing behind the group.

Looking at Ryo, Mia said, "Well?"

Ruffling his hair, Ryo replied, "Okay, Yuli, but keep out of trouble." Yuli nodded vigorously as the three trooped to the car.

"Mia." Amy called out.

The older female turned back, "Yes?" Tossing a couple of toast at her, Amy replied, "You three might need this."

Mia gave her a grateful smile, "Thanks."

"Are they going to be alright?" Sage asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Just have faith in them and believe." Amy advised, before walking up the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" Rowen asked.

"I need to double-check something." Amy replied back.

"And I'm bringing her breakfast." Cye replied, carrying her tray and going after her.

"Rowen, you aren't saying anything?" Kento looked at the blue-haired archer.

Rowen raised his brow, "Why shall I?"

"You protest too much when either one of us is near her, but when it's Cye, you don't say anything!" Sage protested.

"Because I trust him near her more than you guys!" Rowen countered. "Besides, the seed of romance is already planted." He grinned deviously.

############################################################### ##########################

Upstairs, in the library…

"Why is it that you come here every time you need something?" Cye protested.

"It's quiet enough for me to concentrate." Amy answered, taking out the cards.

"I'm surprised Rowen hasn't come in, screaming for me to get out." Cye commented jokingly.

Amy raised her brow at him, "Oh, you want him to?" she asked in light humor. "I can always ask him."

Cye's eyes widened in mock horror.

Amy giggled, "Just kidding."

"Har, har." Cye replied dryly.

Turning serious, Amy placed her deck on the coffee table, spreading them into formation.

After she was done, the formation told her what she wanted to know.

"So, what's the verdict?" Cye asked, curious.

"Pending Mercury versus Earth Round Two." Amy answered.

"He isn't dead?" Cye questioned.

"Obviously." Amy sighed.

"You need your energy, snowflake." Cye said, holding a piece of toast to her. "Or do I have to feed you?" he asked teasingly.

"I might." Amy countered playfully, a smirk on her face.

"In that case." Cye grinned, tearing a potion off, and pushing it into her mouth.

"Hrmm. Melted cheese." She muttered, chewing slowly.

"Calcium's good for you." Cye commented, tearing off another piece.

Swallowing, Amy took the toast off his hands and bit it.

"On second thought, I think I might want to feed myself." Amy concluded.

"And just as it was getting fun." Cye pouted.

"Enough flirting for me." Amy replied.

"You aren't agreeing with Kento, are you?" Cye asked.

"Actually, I am. Besides, we don't flirt." Amy replied seriously.

Cye nodded, "You've got a point there."

"Don't worry." Amy giggled, pecking him on the cheek. "I still love you."

Cye let out a small grin.

Amy began, with Cye coming in on the second note.

I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be

Cye continued.

A thrilling chase

Amy smiled as she carried on.

A wondrous place

The couple finished.

For you and me

Amy smiled, "See, I told you."

Cye smiled back, giving her a quick kiss, "Better finish your breakfast, snowflake."

"Oh, I will." Amy gave a grin.

After taking the last mouthful of her milk smoothie, Amy licked her mouth. Cye looked at her pleasured face, took a piece of tissue and wiped her milk mustache off.

Amy smiled her thanks and gently smoothed her lips over his, surprising Cye. Her lips, still creamy from the milk smoothie she had just finished, pressed softly against his.

Cye moaned, Amy was a drug, and he was addicted to her. He could never get tired of her. Her kisses always left him yearning for more.

Smirking against the kiss, Amy trailed her hands down his back, earning her another low groan from the Briton. Lifting her up, Cye deposited Amy onto the couch, and climbed over her.

Looking up, Amy saw that Cye's sea-green eyes had darkened with passion and lust. Clumping her mouth with his, Cye sealed Amy's lips in another of their deep kisses, eliciting a moan from her.

"Koi… stop." Amy moaned, as Cye continued trailing butterfly kisses down her neck.

"Why?" Cye muttered from her neck.

"I'm… not ready." Amy replied huskily, letting out a small shriek when Cye's fingers found a sensitive spot and rubbed at it.

Cye understood and got off her, flushing.

"Arigatou, love." Amy whispered, blushing hard from the previous almost-make-out session.

"Don't worry. I can wait." Cye assured her.

Amy smiled her gratitude. True, they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but she was not sure if she was ready for such a huge step. Caresses and kisses were fine, but making out? She was not sure.

Resting for a while to slow down their racing pluses, Cye racked his fingers through his hair, half frightened as the situation got almost out of hand.

"Cye, Amy, get downstairs! There's something in the news!" Sage yelled into the library.

Giving each other a quick glance, the couple spirited down.

############################################################### ##########################

"So, what do you make out of it?" Rowen asked his sister, after listening in to the news.

"Definitely bad news." She replied seriously.

"Ryo's in trouble." Sage replied.

"And Darien's isn't dead." Amy finished.

"In that case." Rowen said, taking charge, "The four of us will go to rescue Ryo."

"Understood. Darien's mine." Amy said, taking orders.

"Careful, Imuoto-chan." Rowen warned.

"I could say the same." Amy retorted back playfully, before running out of the house.

Looking at the other three Ronins, Rowen barked, "Then what are we waiting for?"

############################################################### ##########################

"You know Darien." Galactic Mercury hissed at the not-so-dead Earth Prince. "I have no idea why you refuse to remain dead." She spat.

"Because Lord Talpa refuse to let me stay dead." Darien answered darkly.

"So, now you work for Talpa." The Ice Senshi said venomously.

"Lord Talpa has promised me great power." Darien replied proudly.

"And how do you know he won't betray you?"

"Enough talk senshi. Lord Talpa will be pleased when I return with your powers and the Safiastra." Darien said.

"See if you can get it." Galactic Mercury taunted.

"Oh I will." Darien grinned evilly.

"Dark Rose Blizzard!" he shouted, sending a horde of dark roses at the senshi.

"Ice Dragon Encircle!" Galactic Mercury shouted, sending a dragon of ice spiraling towards the blizzard of roses.

The rose stems froze on immediate contract.

"This is getting nowhere." Darien hissed, leaping into the trees.

"Coward." Galactic Mercury muttered, following him.

Eventually, the dueling pair arrived at the place close to where the Ronins were.

"Lightning of Darkness, come forth!" Darien cried out, summoning a crusade of lightning.

"The hell?" Galactic Mercury mentally cursed. "When in the world did he learn to do that?"

"Mercury Ice Shield!" she screamed, forming a protection barrier around herself, as the black lighting bolts came down upon her.

"What in the world is that?" Kento of Hardrock asked at the sudden sound of lightning.

"You know Darien, you're really starting to tick me off." Galactic Mercury bellowed.

"Whoa, she's mad." Sage of Halo commented.

"No kidding." Rowen of Sutra added.

"DRAGON RAGE." She screamed, two energy balls forming in her palms. Thrusting her hands in front of her, forming a cup, she unleashed the blast of raw energy.

Darien barely had time to dodge the attack, before it consumed him completely.

Seeing his star rise in the air, Galactic Mercury glared at it and said, "Sorry, I'm not letting you get reborn." She hissed.

Summoning her staff, she used a ""Mercury Annihilate" on the fleeing dark Earth star, destroying it entirely.

"Totally toasted him huh sis?" Rowen of Sutra joked, looking at his sister.

"Very funny." Galactic Mercury replied, sarcasm lacing her voice.

Just then, lightning lanced down from the cloud-darkened sky, and one of Talpa's gates appeared. The doors opened, and Talpa's voice rolled out, taunting them before the gate dissolved.

"We know one thing's for sure, he isn't dead." Galactic Mercury commented, powering down.

No one disagreed.

############################################################### ##########################

Upon reaching back to Mia's place, Amy sank onto the couch.

"Tired?" Cye asked, sitting beside her.

Amy nodded. "Remind me to use that `Dragon Rage' attack only in extreme circumstances." She muttered.

Rowen nodded in agreement.

"That took a lot out of ya." Sage commented.

"I could say the same for the rest of you." Amy shot back, looking over at the battered and weary forms of the Ronins.

"She's got a point." Kento agreed. "That Sun Devil's tough."

"After that, all of you deserve a good rest." Mia announced.

"Your request came too late, Mia." Cye smiled, looking down at Amy, who had dozed off on his shoulder.

"Man, she's tired out." Kento whistled.

Pushing off a stray strand of hair that covered her face, Cye carefully picked her up and carried her off to bed.

"Rowen, you're not going to say anything?" Sage inquired.

The blue-haired teenager shook his head. "He loves her, she loves him. End of story."

Gently depositing Amy on her bed, Cye pulled the covers over her. Planting a feathery kiss on her forehead, he whispered, "Sweet dreams, snowflake."

"Koi?" Amy blinked her eyes groggily.

Cye gave her a worried smile, "I woke you up didn't I?"

Shaking her head, despite her position, Amy gave him a small smile, "Not really, I was kinda of half-asleep when you carried me up." She winced at the simple motion.

Cye immediately hurried to her side, cradling her in his arms.

"Stay." She muttered, resting her head on his chest, before finally drifting off.

Cye let out a small smile, before moving them into a more comfortable position. Leaning against her bed stand, he shifted Amy closer to him, savoring her faint scent of lilacs.

The said girl let out a low moan of happiness as she snuggled close to him, taking in his familiar scent. Cye still smelt the same, of fresh ocean spray. Before long, Cye drifted off, his head drooping inches from Amy's

Mia came into Amy's room, to see if she needed anything. Smiling at the sight that was presented to her, she breathed a "Kawaii!" before shutting the door softly.

############################################################### ##########################

"Cye, come on bud. Wake up!" a shake from Kento woke the sleeping lovers.

Cye blinked away his tiredness and looked at his best friend in question.

"Ya know, you two looked pretty cute like that." Sage teased from the door.

Cye had a question mark on his head, before looking down at the pressure on his chest, which turned out to be Amy who was just waking up.

Rolling his eyes as he blushed, Cye protested, "Sage."

"You two just get out of my room." Amy said threateningly.

"Yes madam." Kento gave her a miniature salute, before exiting.

"Well, that takes care of them." She commented, getting up.

"Sleep well?" Cye turned his attention to her.

"Like a log." Amy answered, stretching.

"What time is it?" she asked, yawning.

"Almost five." Cye answered, giving her clock a quick glance. "And I think my arm's numb." He complained.

"Sorry." Amy apologized.

Sealing her lips with a finger from his good arm, Cye said, "Don't be."

Giving him a shy smile, Amy pulled herself up, only to be met by a shot of pain coming from her back.

"Ow." She winced.

"Are you alright, snowflake?" Cye asked, coming instantly to her rescue.

Amy shot him a look that said, `Do I look alright?'

Cye gave her a grin, "You have a point."

Just then, the Safiastra materialized out of nowhere, emitting a bright flash of blue. Cye shielded his eyes from the intense glow of light.

Minutes later, the light faded, and Amy was healed.

"Next time, warn me before you pull that out." Cye muttered, complaining.

"Sorry." Amy said, giving him a peck on the lips as an apology.

Not wanting her to let go, Cye wrapped his arms around her slim waist, turning the peck into a full-fledged kiss.

Amy moaned her pleasure to him via their mind link. Cye, pleased with her response, deepened the kiss, turning it into a French kiss.

/Playing are we?/ Amy teased.

/You started it./ Cye responded.

/Maybe./ Amy muttered back.

Letting out a small shriek when Cye's finger pressed against a sensitive spot, Amy broke off, breathing hard.

"Where in the seven world's of heavens did you learn that?" she demanded.

"Instinct, I guess." Cye shrugged.

"Whatever." Amy muttered.

############################################################### ##########################

"About time you two got up." Mia commented, causing the couple to blush.

Rowen gave the couple a glance, before smiling in approval.

"No objections, bro?" Amy raised her eyebrow.

"None whatsoever. Besides, I think you two are perfect for each other." Rowen replied, grinning.

The two turned into a blushing blob of red.

"Omae wo korosu." Amy muttered.

"Now you're threatening to kill your brother." Rowen commented, sarcastically.

"Rowen, lay off." Cye warned, coming to Amy's rescue.

"Now my baby sister doesn't need me." Rowen mock-whined.

"Onii-chan, shut up." Amy glared at her brother.

"Can you three just quit it?" Kento requested, annoyed.

"Are you hungry again, Kento?" Cye asked, raising a brow at his best friend.

"You know me too well, pal." Kento replied.

Cye gave out a loud sigh.

"Need help?" Amy asked.

"Normally I wouldn't, but since you asked…" Cye grinned.

Amy laughed, shook her head, got up from the couch and followed him to the kitchen.

"Those two…" Mia commented, shaking her head.

After another round of `song flirting', the pair finally got something out, much to Kento's displeasure of waiting for so long.

That night, in the safety of her room, the Safiastra glowed faintly just as Amy was climbing into bed. Just as the Ancient visited the Ronins in their dreams, he came to Amy's as well.

Upon waking up, Amy understood her mission. Willing the glowing Safiastra to her, Amy nodded as she knew what she must do, even if it cost her life.

"Cye and Ro-onii-chan are so going to kill me for this." She mused. But duty was duty, and she had no choice. "Gomen ne, minna." She whispered, getting out of bed.

"You're early." Mia commented, meeting with the blue-haired girl in the stairway.

Amy gave her a lopsided smile.

"Is something wrong?" Mia asked the silent girl.

"Not really." Amy mumbled.

Mia, sensing that Amy did not want to talk, did not probe further.

"Mia, its time I set off." Amy announced.

"To where?" Mia asked.

"The Mystic shrine. Ancient need Princess Amelia and the Safiastra to protect the Ronins as they train their spirits." Amy answered solemnly.

"Oh." Mia replied. "You want me to inform the guys?"

"Can't have them worrying about me." Amy smiled.

Mia nodded. "I understand."

"Arigatou, Mia." Amy whispered as she slipped out of the house.

An icy wind picked up under her as Amy dissolved into a blue nucleus and disappeared into a slimmer of silver dust.

Almost one hour later, the Ronins woke up, informing Mia that Ancient wanted them to train their spirits.

Mia nodded seriously.

"Hey, where's Ames?" Cye suddenly asked.

"She took off one hour ago." Mia answered.

"Did she say where she's going?" Cye demanded.

Mia shook her head, "She didn't, though she told me that it has something to do with helping you guys train your spirits."

/Darn, Ames, where are you?/ Cye shouted over their mind link.

/Gomen, koi./ came the apologetic answer.

/Koishii, what happened?/ Cye asked tenderly.

/Ancient swore me to secrecy./ Amy answered.

/Have to go, I'm reaching my destination./ Amy replied back. /Sorry, you can't contract me in the next few hours./

/Ames!/ Cye shouted, just as their mind link shut off.

Shutting off their connection, Amy whispered, "Gomen ne, koi."

The blue nucleus landed in the middle of a forest, and it materialized back into Amy.

At the same time, the five Ronins arrived at their destination.

"Hope I'm not too late." Amy muttered, transforming into Princess Amelia.

"Your Highness, we've been informed of your arrival. Please step inside." A soothing voice sounded from the shrine.

"Arigatou, guardian." Princess Amelia replied.

"The pleasure's all ours, princess."

Stepping into the magic circle, Princess Amelia raised the Safiastra in the air, levitating in the process.

A beam of ice blue energy shot from the crystal into the sky. Dark clouds spiraled into a tornado as the energy beam rushed passed. On the very top, the beam spread across the entire heavens, spitting into smaller beams. These beams emerged together and spread to form a protection dome. The area of the dome stretched across the five areas the Ronins were in, protecting them from outside intrusion.

However, it was too late. The Dark Warlords had already intruded into the Ronins' training area, ready to strike.

By the time the entire arena was covered, three of the five Ronins were lost. Princess Amelia collapsed on the ground, drained almost completely of her energy.

A figure, wearing the Ancient's hat and wielding the Staff of Ancient stepped into the shrine. Picking up the unconscious Amy, who had reverted back to her human form, Anubis carried her away.

############################################################### ##########################

SailorStar9: So, how's that? R&R people! I'm starting to miss you guys!