Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailoStar9: I've put up Chapter 5. This is Chapter 6. Enjoy.

Chapter 6: Lady Kayura makes an appearance

Disclaimer: Nothing, but the plot, belongs to me.

################################################################ ##########################################

"My Lord, I've captured Hardrock." Dais knelt down before the dark lord.

"Well done, Dais." Talpa commented.

"Lord Talpa." Cale came into the throne room.

"You're dismissed, Dais." Talpa instructed the Dark Warlord of Illusions.

Dais retreated from the throne room, leaving Cale and Talpa alone.

"Lord Talpa, I'm sorry to say that I can't find the Mercurain child." Cale reported regretfully.

"WHAT!?" Talpa's voice bombed loudly, outside his usual range.

Cale winced.

"When I arrived at the shrine, she was gone." Cale tried to explain.

"Enough!" Talpa shouted. Waving his hand, he dismissed Cale.

Lady Kayura knelt before Talpa.

"May I offer my service, Lord Talpa?" she requested.

"Of course, Kayura." Talpa nodded.

Lady Kayura smirked, "I'll bring back the Mercurain child." She promised and walked out.

"My lord, may I be so bold to ask." Badamon inquired.

"What is it, Badamon?" Talpa asked impatiently.

"What is it about this Mercurain child that interests you so much?" Badamon asked.

"Badamon, my faithful servant, this child possess something that will allow me to further my ambitions. Besides, not only is she an intelligent one, she's also pretty. With her ruling by my side, the entire universe will be in my grasp." Talpa explained, clutching his fist at the last sentence.

Badamon nodded in understanding.

"However, may I remind you that she is, after all, Torrent's lover." Badamon warned.

"I know that. But she will come to me, willing or not." Talpa swore.

Badamon nodded and retreated.

################################################################ ##########################################

Anubis carried the unconscious ice hime back into the Shinto shrine where he had been residing for the time being. The shakujo had told him to rescue her once the protective force field went up. Anubis had obeyed the Ancient's will and carried the detransformed princess away before any of the Dark Warlords could lay their hands on her.

Placing her carefully on the floor in the main hall of the Shinto shrine, Anubis was careful not to wake her. After that energy drain, she will need some rest to recuperate. Giving the sleeping princess a fatherly smile, Anubis turned and strolled off to mediate.

With their mind-link temporarily cut off, Cye had no way of reaching Amy. Letting out a small scream in pain as the nether spirits continued hitting him mercilessly, he could only pray that Amy would be fine. It was not long before he gave in and fainted.

Meanwhile, Amy was in a deep sleep, as her body recuperated after the massive energy drain.

//Dreamlike state//

Amy was floating around in darkness when a door appeared out of nowhere, bright light shining through it. Coming to the door, Ami stepped in, only to find herself standing in a garden on Mercury.

Touching one of the roses, Amy was pleasantly shocked to find her fingers had just phased through the stem.

"So, this is one of my hidden memories." Amy concluded.

Amy heard a feminine voice shout, "Amelia!"

Turning her head, Amy saw a blonde princess whose hair was tied up in two buns on the top of her head.

"Princess Serenity." Amy whispered.

The said girl looked up from her book, which she had been reading under a Sakura tree.

Smiling at the hyper princess, she shut her book and stood up. Dusting herself off, the Mercurain princess allowed herself to be dragged off.

A lone male came out from behind the tree, his brown hair betraying who he was. Picking up the book Princess Amelia left behind, Shin smiled at the two retreating princesses. Noting that Princess Amelia was reading `The Odyssey", the bearer of Torrent slipped the book under his arm, intending to return it to the Princess later.

Amy smiled at the scene. "And here, I've been wondering where I left that." She mused.

"Shin, hey buddy!" Shu's voice called out.

"What's up, Shu?" Shin asked, wearily.

"Aren't you supposed to look out for Princess Amelia?" Seiji asked.

"And aren't you supposed to look out for Princess Makato?" Shin countered.

"As a matter of fact, aren't you three supposed to keep an eye on your respective princesses?" Shin accused.

"Princess Rei knows how to look out for herself." Ryo replied.

"Ditto for Princess Makato." Seiji answered.

"Princess Minako is the leader of the Inner senshi." Shu shrugged it off.

Shin sighed.

"Hey Shin, what's that under your arm?" Shu asked curiously.

"Err… Nothing." Shin was flabbergasted.

Shu raised a suspicious eyebrow at his best friend.

"Come on, Shin, spill." Ryo demanded.

The said teenager turned into a tomato.

Giving each other a knowing smirk, Seiji sneaked the book from an unsuspecting Shin.

"Seiji!" Shin protested. "Give that back!"

Taking a quick look at the book title, Seiji snickered. "And pray why should I?" he taunted.

"Because it isn't mine!" Shin shouted.

"Oh, and whose is it?" Shu teased.

Shin immediately turned red, before shuttering, "Princess Amelia's."

"Am I smelling a romance?" Shu asked, teasingly.

"No!" Shin protested.

"You're too fast to protest, Shin." Ryo joined in, shaking his finger.

"So, has our Shin finally taken notice of other things other than your fishes?" Seiji inquired teasingly.

"Guys…" Shin turned a deeper red.

The three Ronins laughed good-naturally at their flabbergasted friend as they slapped his back playfully. They all knew Shin had a crush on the Princess of Mercury the very first day he was assigned to protect her.

Amy let out an amused giggle. Seeing her intended being bombarded by questions always left her very amused.

One second later, Amy was transported out of the garden and into another place.

"Amelia, Serenity, you two are late." Princess Minako chided the two latecomers.

"Gomen, minna." Princess Serenity apologized.

"Actually, it isn't Serenity's fault." Amelia said.

Princess Makato raised a teasing eyebrow at her best friend, "Oh, are you with…"

"SHIN!" Princess Minako and Princess Rei chorused.

"NO!" Princess Amelia immediately protested, blushing.

"Oh really?" Princess Minako asked the blue-haired princess suspiciously.

Princess Amelia nodded vigorously.

"Like real, Amelia." Princess Rei said sarcastically.

"Guys…" Princess Amelia sighed.

"Girls, stop teasing Amelia already." Princess Serenity laughed, coming to the ice princess's rescue.

"Thanks, Serenity." Princess Amelia said.

"No thanks, meatball head." Princess Rei huffed.

"Sure, Pyro." Princess Serenity countered, sticking out her tongue.

"Why you…" Princess Rei gritted her teeth.

"Those two never change." Princess Makato sighed.

"You think we should separate them?" Princess Amelia asked, somewhat worried.

"Amelia, you know what happens when those two are in `that mood.'" Princess Minako answered.

"You're right, Minako, for once." Princess Makato commented.

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" Princess Minako shouted back, insulted.

"Ladies, ladies, please stop arguing." A male voice sounded from behind, teasingly.

"Shu!" Princess Minako exclaimed, pouncing on her protector.

"Princess V, can you please get off?" Shu pleaded the overactive princess.

"Gomen!" Princess Minako apologized, letting off him.

Everyone else either laughed at the sorry sight of Shu or giggled at the obvious show of affection.

Shin, however, looked over at the giggling form of Princess Amelia, her barely audible laughter reaching his ears. To him, her laughter sounded like wind chimes. Shin cursed his own shyness. He was not as brave as Shu or outspoken as Seiji.

Suddenly, Princess Rei felt a sudden tinge of dark energy.

"Minna, henshinn!" she instructed.

"Mercury Illusion Power!" Princess Amelia raised her transformation gem in the air. An ice-blue flash of light swallowed her; bubbles were coming out of the gem. Spinning around gracefully, the bubbles surrounded her body, forming her sailor fuku.

"Mars Passion Power!" Princess Rei shouted, raising her transformation gem in the air. Sparks of fire came out of her gem, as a fiery red light engulfed her. The flames danced around her and formed her sailor fuku.

"Jupiter Protection Power!" Princess Makato shouted, raising her transformation gem in the air. Lightning and leaves ascended from her transformation gem and an emerald-green light encased her. The swirl of leaves formed her sailor fuku.

"Venus Love Power!" Princess Minako shouted, as she raised her transformation gem in the air. Standing on one leg and on tiptoe, she spun around as an orange light covered her. Swirls of hearts emerged from the gem, engulfing her and forming her sailor fuku.

"Let's kick some youma butt." Sailor Jupiter shouted.

"Ronins, to arms." Ryo commanded.

"Armor of Wildfire, Tao Jin!"

"Armor of Hardrock, Tao Kichi!"

"Armor of the Torrent, Tao Shin!"

"Armor of the Halo, Tao Chi!"

(A/N: If you're wondering where in the world is Touma, he's on Saturn, protecting Hotaru.)

Minutes later, four fully clad Ronin Warriors stood.

"Mercury, status." Sailor Venus instructed.

Shutting her compact computer, Sailor Mercury reported, "Very bad."

"Mercury's right." Sailor Mars, using her ESP. "They're all over the place."

"Kraa!" an anguished scream from Princess Serenity alerted the eight warriors.

"Hime!" the four Inner Senshi shouted, rushing to aid their princess.

"Matte!" the four Ronins shouted after their respective charges.

Suddenly, Sailor Mercury stopped in her tracks.

"Something's wrong." She thought.

"Mercury, watch it!" came Sailor Mars' warning.

Before Sailor Mercury could register what was happening, a `Mars Fire Ignite Surround' saved her from the vines that were creeping up on her.

"Arigatou, Mars." Sailor Mercury breathed in relief.

"Mercury, is something wrong?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

Sailor Mercury nodded, "I think I know what this is." She muttered.

"Quite right, princess." A dark voice taunted.

"Sirius." Sailor Mercury hissed.

"Sirius? Mercury, isn't he…" Sailor Venus looked at her fellow comrade.

"Hai, unfortunately." Sailor Mercury answered.

"With the Moon Princess in my grasp, Queen Beryl will be pleased." Sirius laughed evilly.

"Not when I have a say about it." Sailor Mercury shouted, furious tears in her eyes.

"What? Pathetic little Sailor Mercury wants to battle me?" Sirius taunted. "No matter, once I've killed off the princess of the first defending planet, Queen Beryl's final assault will be much easier."

"Sirius, you traitor." Sailor Mercury hissed in anger, her hands clutching into fists with fury.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Sirius laughed. "You're the weakest Inner, princess." He sneered.

"Super Wave Smasher!" came Shin's enraged attack. Drenched in water, Sirius glared at his attacker.

"Mercury Ice Bombardment!" Sailor Mercury screamed, sending a horde of ice crystals flying towards the distracted former Mercurain advisor. Princess Serenity was dropped to the ground.

"Guys, get the Princess out of here." Sailor Mercury said, gritting her teeth.

"But, Mercury…" Sailor Jupiter looked at her in uncertainty.

"This is my fight." The ice warrior said with determination.

The two Inners looked at Sailor Venus.

"Alright." The blonde warrior of Venus said, "Just be careful, Mercury."

"Arigatou, minna." Sailor Mercury replied.

Not looking at the retreating backs of her fellow senshi, Sailor Mercury stood facing her parents' most trusted person.

"Why, Sirius, why?" Sailor Mercury screamed, rage and sorrow in her voice.

"Power, my dear." Sirius smirked. "Queen Beryl promised me great power, power beyond your imagination." He answered.

"And you sold your soul to her?" Shin shouted, standing beside his charge.

"Yes, young Torrent." Sirius smiled darkly.

"Shin, you shouldn't be here." Sailor Mercury looked at her protector.

Shin gave her a `are-you-kidding?' look.

Giving the two water warriors a hard glare, Sirius fired a black ball of energy. Sailor Mercury barely dodged that attack. Shin managed to deflect the ball with his yari.

"Sirius, forgive me." Sailor Mercury whispered in regret.

Summoning her rapier, the ice Senshi slammed the blade forcefully onto the ground.

"Amelia, NO!" Shin screamed. He knew what that attack will do to her.

His warning, though, was answered by an enraged "Ice Dragon Formation Attack!"

Eight Ice Dragons appeared from beneath the ground, before rising up, cracking the entire strip of floor in front of her, before finally taking full form. Spiraling together, forming a beam of raw energy, it shot through Sirius' body, totally disseminating him.

At that, Sailor Mercury collapsed on the floor, her sailor fuku disappearing, alongside with her rapier.

"Amelia!" Shin screamed, catching her.

"Iie." He thought, noting that her face was a deadly white. Holding back his tears, Shin detransformed and carried Princess Amelia off into the infirmary.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Whoa, I did that?" Amy blinked in surprise and shock.

"That was your forbidden attack, child." Queen Sumi said behind her. Amy whipped around to face her dead mother.

"Forbidden attack?" she inquired.

"Yes, like Sailor Pluto, every single senshi had one. That." She pointed to the demolished battlefield. "Battle almost killed you. It was Shin who brought you back." Queen Sumi explained, smiling.

Amy blushed. "How did he…"

"You'll have to ask him." Queen Sumi said mysteriously.

Amy had a question mark on her head.

Queen Sumi gave her daughter a teasing smile, before snapping her fingers. A highly embarrassed Cye stepped out. Amy looked at back and forth at the reincanation of her soulmate and her dead mother. Queen Sumi nodded at the two teenagers and disappeared.

The two blinked at each other.

"I hate it when she does that." Amy muttered.

"Come on, Snowflake." Cye said, offering his hand to her.

"Cye, what are you doing here?" Amy asked.

"Well, it's kinda of embarrassing, but I got captured by Sekhmet." Cye admitted.

Amy's eyes widened, "What?" she exclaimed.

Cye winced at her outburst.

"We haven't been separated for a couple of hours and you go get yourself caught!" Amy shouted incredulously.

Cye nodded sheepishly.

Amy slapped her forehead. "Unbelievable."

"Anyway, where are we?" Cye asked, looking at his surroundings.

"My dream." Amy answered, walking.

"Whoa, seriously?" Cye looked at her.

Amy nodded.

"What happened to you?" Cye asked, looking at her.

Amy gave him a brief summary.

"No way." Cye commented. "You do know what happens when you do that, don't you?" he asked her accusingly.

Amy gave him an assuring smile and a gentle peck on his cheek, "You're getting overly paranoid, you know that?"

"But…" Cye protested.

Amy sealed his protest with a finger and pulled him along.

Cye gave a mental sigh, knowing full well she defeated him again.

Stepping into the infirmary, the two looked at the unconscious Princess Amelia lying on the bed, while the nurses pushed the frantic Shin out of the ER.

################################################################ ##########################################

Shin sank onto one of the chairs, his head on his hands, worried about his charge.

"Shin, buddy, Princess Amelia's going to be fine." Shu consoled his best friend.

"Dammit! Should she die, I can't live with myself." Shin swore.

Shu blinked, for all the time he had known him, Shin never swore.

################################################################ ##########################################

Amy blinked and turned to her blushing boyfriend, "You swore?" she asked, unbelieving.

Cye nodded sheepishly.

Amy blinked, her gentle, soft-spoken lover, actually swore.

"Now I know why I love you so much." Amy teased, causing Cye to blush deeply.

Amy giggled. Cye looked at her giggling form, swooped Amy into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Hrmm." Amy muttered against his lips, her arms entangling themselves around his neck instinctively.

Trailing his hands down her back, Cye found her sensitive spot and rubbed at it. Amy sucked in a gasp of air when she felt his touch.

"Koi…" Amy moaned.

Cye broke off, blushing hard.

"Gomen, I don't know what came over me." He apologized.

"Hormones, I'm sure." Amy answered for him.

"Snowflake, something's happening." Cye turned his attention away from her and focused on the ER door.

Amy nodded in agreement, as the ER door opened.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Doctor, how's she?" Shin asked.

The female doctor shook her head, "That attack took a lot of out her. I regret to say she's between the line of life and death."

Shin immediately paled. "Iie." He muttered.

Shu placed a comforting hand on Shin's shoulder, which Shin just waved it off.

"It isn't your fault, Shin." Seiji said, being the voice of reason.

"Yes, it is." Shin insisted.

"Seiji's right and you know it." Princess Minako said.

"Princess Minako." Shin greeted the blonde leader.

"Minako's right, Shin. Amelia's a lot tougher than we give her credit for." Princess Rei added.

Princess Serenity was silent the entire time. Exteriorly, she appeared worried about the ice princess; however, it was a different story interiorly. It was a hidden fact that she was in love with the bearer of the Torrent. His gentle demander had intrigued her. The problem was that Shin was infuriated with the Princess of Mercury. The Moon Princess hated Princess Amelia for that fact. Now that she was on the verge of life and death, Princess Serenity had selfishly wished that Princess Amelia would die, hoping against hope that Shin would notice her.

"There's a plant on Jupiter that might help." Princess Makato offered.

Everyone looked at her, "There is?" Shin asked.

Princess Makato nodded, "It's called the `Flower of Life.' The juice from that flower is said to bring back anyone on the verge of life and death." She explained. "Problem is it's very difficult to find. It only blooms once every" she looked at her fingers and counted, "decade." She finished.

"Where can I find them?" Shin asked hurriedly.

Princess Makato looked at him weirdly, before breaking out into a grin, "You really have it bad, don't you?"

Shin blushed.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Stubborn as usual." Amy sighed.

"Hey!" Cye protested.

"I'm stating a fact." Amy answered flatly.

"Snowflake." Cye groaned.

"Do you want to continue watching?" Amy asked him, getting irritated.

"Sure." Cye nodded and shut his mouth.

################################################################ ##########################################

Princess Makato cleared her throat, "The `Flower of Life' is found in the `Forest of Eternity'. It's a dangerous route up there." She warned. "The flower is like a rosemary, but it's of a deep ocean blue. It also has a distinct scent, which smells like a mixture of cherry blossoms and forget-me-nots." She continued, describing the flower.

Shin nodded and said firmly, "Then, I'm going to find it."

"It's dangerous, Shin." Princess Makato warned.

Looking dejectedly into the ER, Shin sighed, "For her, I'll do anything."

Shu whistled. "Weez, the power of love."

"Shu." Shin muttered, embarrassed.

Princess Minako's eyes twinkled as she started to put her matchmaking abilities to motion.

"Minako, don't." Princess Rei warned, a death glint in her voice.

"Ow, Rei, you're no fun." Princess Minako whined.

Everyone else sweatdropped.

"Anyway." Princess Makato broke the silence. Everyone turned to her. She blushed at the sudden attention.

"There is no map in regard to where the flower can be found. You'll have to trust your instincts." She continued, regretfully.

"And your feelings." Princess Minako added.

"Thanks, I think." Shin muttered, blushing at Princess Minako's comment.

################################################################ ##########################################

"I'm hating Mina." Cye muttered.

"For embarrassing you?" Amy suggested teasingly.

"Snowflake!" Cye protested.

################################################################ ##########################################

Hours later, Princess Serenity looked at Shin's retreating back as he walked into the Forest of Eternity. He had insisted that he went alone.

The Moon Princess gritted her teeth as her body shook in anger and jealously. Casting a hateful look at the infirmary Princess Amelia was lying in, a dark shadow overtaking her, she vowed to get rid of the ice princess.

A week later, Shin had not appeared. The others were struggling to keep Princess Amelia alive. All this time, Princess Serenity was plotting secretly of ways to get rid of the ice princess.

Once, she had almost succeeded when she snipped off the oxygen tube that supported the unconscious girl. A nurse just happened to past by and saw the broken tube. Taking for granted that it snapped, she replaced it with a new one. Princess Serenity cursed silently in the shadows.

Eventually, some days later, Shin appeared at the doorstep of the infirmary, rugged from his experiences. Tiredly holding out a bunch of flowers, he collapsed on the floor in exhaustion.

"Guys, get him into the infirmary." Princess Minako said, taking command.

Shu nodded and carried his best friend into the infirmary and placed him on the bed beside Princess Amelia.

################################################################ ##########################################

Amy blinked as the scene unfolded. Cye, however, mentally winced when he remembered all the troubles he went through just to get those flowers.

"My poor Torrent." Amy cooed, rubbing Cye's forearm consolingly.

"For you, anything." Cye told her, giving Amy a shy smile.

"You're so sweet." Amy said, giving Cye a grateful kiss.

################################################################ ##########################################

Princess Makato looked at the unconscious duo and sighed. Excusing herself, she backed off into one of the infirmary's laboratories and started to prepare the potion. Seiji went with her. The rest of team either went on their own separate ways or they kept watch on the two patients.

Soon, Princess Makato came back with a bottle of pink liquid. Forcefully opening Princess Amelia's mouth, she downed the fluid down her throat.

Moments later, Princess Amelia spluttered and coughed as she woke up. Princess Makato let out a sigh in relief.

"Makato?" Princess Amelia asked groggily, "What happened?"

Princess Makato gave a brief summary.

Princess Amelia blinked both in astonishment and surprise. Looking over to the bed that Shin laid, she got up and sat down beside him. Princess Makato slipped out of the room, giving the two some privacy.

################################################################ ##########################################

"We shouldn't be seeing this." Amy commented, blushing. She knew what happened next.

"And miss your love confession?" Cye looked at her jokingly.

"Shut up." Amy muttered, punching him on his forearm.

################################################################ ##########################################

Brushing a few strands of reddish brown hair off his forehead, Princess Amelia sighed. "Baka, why did you do that?" she whispered.

Grasping his hand into hers, the ice princess let out a rare moment of raw emotion as she cried her heart out.

"Don't cry, my Snowflake." A weak voice told her.

"Nani?" Princess Amelia asked softly.

Pushing herself up, she looked down at the just awakening Shin.

Smiling weakly, despite his injuries, Shin said, "I hate it when you cry. Smiles look better on you."

Princess Amelia let out another burst of tears. "Baka, why?" she sobbed.

"It's my job to protect you." Shin answered. Deep down, he knew that was not the only reason.

"You're taking this `protecting' thing way too far." Princess Amelia chided him.

"Princess …." Shin's voice trailed.

"No, you listen." Princess Amelia said firmly. After what happened, she knew she could not hold her feelings back any longer.

Taken aback by her stern voice, Shin kept quiet.

Trying hard to hold back her blush, Princess Amelia continued, "Shin, I want to confess something."

The bearer of Torrent gave her a look that said `carry on'.

"Ashiteru." She whispered, the blush she was fighting so hard to hold back, came in full force.

################################################################ ##########################################

Amy sank her head in her hands in pure embarrassment.

Cye looked at her, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Love confession huh?" he asked, playfully.

"Shut up." Amy hissed.

################################################################ ##########################################

Shin blinked hard, twice.

"Princess?" he asked, unbelievingly.

Giving him a sad smile, Princess Amelia stood up, "I understand." She was about to walk off when Shin caught her wrist and stopped her.

"No, you don't understand." He said, a gentle smile gracing his face.

"Nani?' Princess Amelia looked him quizzingly.

"Ashiteru, my ice princess." Shin finally replied, a faint tint of red on his cheeks.

Princess Amelia let out a gasp in shock.

"Hontou?" she asked meekly, not believing her ears.

"Hai." Shin answered.

Breaking out into her third round of tears, this time in joy, the usually calm Princess Amelia jumped onto the pleasantly shocked Shin, hugging him.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Never knew you had it in you to pull that." Cye commented, bursting into a small laugh.

"Hush you." Amy muttered, blushing harder.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Gah." Shin let out a small shout in pain.

"Hey, Shin." Shu came bursting in. "I thought I … Whoa." He stopped in mid-sentence when he saw the compromising positions they were in.

Princess Amelia immediately got off Shin.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Shu asked, a teasingly glint evident in his voice.

"NO!" The two shouted in unison.

"Okay…" Shu said, and exited.

################################################################ ##########################################

Amy winced, "Trust Kento to ruin the moment." She muttered.

"And what would you have done if he hadn't?" Cye inquired teasingly.

Amy smirked, "This." Standing on tiptoe, she planted a kiss right on his lips.

################################################################ ##########################################

"Are you sure you're alright?" Amelia asked.

"Don't worry." Shin assured her. "All I need is some rest."

"Then I shouldn't be disturbing you." Amelia replied, getting up.

"No, stay." Shin told her.

Amelia looked at him, "Are you sure?"

Shin nodded.

Giving him a gentle smile for the first time, Amelia settled down on a chair beside him.

Flopping his head on the pillow, Shin drifted off onto lala-land in a couple of minutes. Taking his hand, Amelia smiled at his dozing form. It was not long before she too succumbed to sleep.

################################################################ ##########################################

"We certainly picked a weird place to confess." Cye commented.

Amy nodded, "In a hospital out of all places." She agreed.

Just then, Cye let out a gasp in shock, "Snowflake, something's wrong."

"I know." Amy answered hurriedly, looking down at their linked hands.

"You're disappearing." Cye said in horror.

"Guess this means I'm waking up." Amy suggested.

A door opened behind him and Cye felt himself being sucked into it.

"Amy!' he screamed.

"Just go." Amy gave him a reassuring nod. "I'll be fine." Cye nodded and released her hand, allowing himself to be taken into the door. Giving him one last glance, Amy allowed herself to disappear into a whirl of shimmering dust.

(A/N: This dream is taking WAY too long. Almost 16 pages!)

################################################################ ##########################################

"Ow!" Amy commented, nursing a headache as she woke up. Noting her surroundings, she wondered "Where am I?"

"I see you're awake, Lady Mercury." A fatherly voice said.

Turning around, Amy saw a person dressed in Ancient's grub. One thing that made her realize that it was not Ancient who was standing behind her was the long hair.

"Anubis?" Amy asked, uncertain.

"Yes." Answered the former Warlord of Cruelty.

"Where am I?" she inquired.

"In a Shinto shrine. I've been residing here for the time being." Anubis answered.

"Ancient chose you, didn't he?" the girl asked.

"You're half correct, Lady Mercury." Anubis answered.

"I also wanted to atone the wrongs I've done previously." He replied. "And there's so much I haven't learnt." He continued, looking at the Shakujo.

"You will, in time." Amy reassured him.

"Thank you, Lady Mercury." Anubis nodded gratefully at her.

"I'm assuming you know about the connection between the Ronin Warriors, the Dark Warlords and the Silver Millennium." Amy stated.

Anubis nodded, "Yes, I do. It was one of the very first things the Shakujo showed me."

"Lady Mercury, are everyone reincarnated?" Anubis inquired.

Amy shook her head, "Not everyone. Of the Outer scouts, we only found Sailor Pluto. We have yet been able to find Saturn, Uranus or Neptune."

Anubis let out a rare smile, "Cale will be pleased."

"He would, if he remembers." Amy pointed out.

"You have a point, Lady Mercury." Anubis agreed.

The rings of the shakujo suddenly started to chime. At the same time, Amy felt a jolt of horror.

"Ro-onii-chan." She gasped.

"You're right, Lady Mercury. The Sutra is in trouble." Anubis agreed. Getting up, Anubis was about to walk out to aid the Sutra when a glow from Amy caught his eye. Turning around, Anubis noticed that Amy had reverted into Lady Elenaithil.

"Lady Elenaithil." Anubis gasped.

"Let's go, Anubis." Lady Elenaithil said solemnly.

Anubis nodded at the darker half of Lady Mercury and they set off.

################################################################ ##########################################

Upon arrival at their destination, the duo noticed that Rowen of Sutra was falling fast earthward. Without warning, Rowen of Sutra let out an arrow, cushioning his fall. He did not notice the two who were watching him silently.

"Elenaithil, can you let me out?" Amy pleaded mentally.

"You're still too weak, Amelia." Lady Elenaithil chided her. "Let me take over this time."

"Alright." Amy sighed in resignation.

"A mental argument with Lady Mercury?" Anubis inquired when Lady Elenaithil snapped out of her daze.

"Unfortunately, yes." Lady Elenaithil sighed. "She's pleading for me to let her out."

"A gentle soul, she has." Anubis agreed.

"Sometimes too gentle for her own good." Lady Elenaithil replied.

Suddenly, Anubis sucked in a gasp of air, "Sutra's following someone." He said.

Taking a quick look, Lady Elenaithil noticed Lady Kayura was fleeing.

"You're right, Anubis, and the direction she's heading to is towards Wildfire."

"They will be able to take care of themselves." Anubis commented. "The Sutra and Wildfire are the two more powerful, out of the five."

Lady Elenaithil nodded, "You're right. We shouldn't interfere at this point."

################################################################ ##########################################

After Rowen and Ryo arrive back home, they discussed what Lady Kayura told them. Their discussion was however, interrupted by Lady Kayura's arrival.

"I think we'll have take it from here." Lady Elenaithil announced to Anubis.

"I agree." Anubis said.

At this point, Lady Kayura had already summoned a Dynasty gate, when the duo sprung into action.

Lady Elenaithil released a freezing wind at Lady Kayura. Lady Kayura was momentarily frozen and Anubis took this opportunity to rise the shakujo, and threw it down between the trio.

The shakujo rings chimed, their tones hurting Lady Kayura.

"Who dares to interfere?" Lady Kayura demanded angrily, breaking out of the ice.

"I do." Lady Elenaithil said seriously, flying downwards, keeping her wings.

"Who are you?" Lady Kayura demanded fiercely.

"Who I am isn't important at this point." Lady Elenaithil stated plainly.

Lady Kayura was about to draw out her Star Swords when Lady Elenaithil simply rose her hand and said, "Eternal Web."

Numerous chains of ice flew out from behind Lady Elenaithil, encircling themselves around the trees. Moments later, the entire formation appeared. It looked like a spider's web, except that it was made entirely of ice chains. Lady Kayura found herself entangled within the web.

Taking this opportunity, the shakujo's force field, alongside with Rowen's energy, enabled Ryo to form the Inferno armor.

After Ryo of Inferno destroyed the Dynasty gate, the two Ronins turned to face Lady Elenaithil. Lady Elenaithil smiled at the turn of events, raised her glowing hand and the chains retreated.

"Who are you?" Rowen of the Sutra asked.

"My name isn't important, Sutra." Lady Elenaithil replied flatly. "Just consider me a friend."

"Lady Kayura, stars only shine in the sky and stars that fall to Earth never shine again." Lady Elenaithil advised. "Keep that in mind." With that, she spread her wings and took off, leaving two bewildered Ronins behind.

Retreating, Lady Kayura swore revenge on the mysterious female warrior.

################################################################ ##########################################

As wisteria blossoms blew around both Anubis and Lady Elenaithil, Lady Kayura's presence was made known to them.

The demon priestess demanded who the person in Ancient's grub was, since Ancient was dead.

Lady Kayura pulled out her Star Swords and was about to attack Anubis when Lady Elenaithil intercepted with her staff. Her staff was a lot like the staff Sakuyamon (from Digimon Tamers) had.

"Who are you?" Lady Kayura demanded, asking the previous question.

"I'm Lady Elenaithil." She replied.

"Well, Lady Elenaithil." Lady Kayura sneered. "You've interfered for the very last time." With that she striked down with her Star Swords.

Lady Elenaithil parried off the twin swords with her Staff of Spring Waters.

"Lady Kayura." Lady Elenaithil said, while battling, "stars only shine in the sky and stars that fall to Earth never shine again." She told her again.

"Shut up!" Lady Kayura demanded, striking down on Lady Elenaithil.

Pushing off Lady Kayura's Star Swords with her Staff of Spring Waters, Lady Elenaithil leapt back, keeping a distance away. Spreading her wings, Lady Elenaithil took off to the sky, chanting a spell in the process. Her staff's tip glowed as the eight rings clanged together, forming a chime. Sweeping two bonds of light to the ground, Lady Elenaithil released her attack.

Earth-bond, Lady Kayura had no time to avoid that attack, all she could do was the defend herself by crossing her Star Swords in front of her.

After her battle with Lady Elenaithil, Lady Kayura was faced by Ancient's successor.

Lady Kayura attacked, and Anubis either dodged or parried off each blow. Anubis then informed her that he had intended to carry on with The Ancient One's mission.

Lady Kayura snapped that he did not have the time to learn how to use the shakujo properly. At that, she aimed a full-power attack at her opponent.

However, Anubis demonstrated that he had indeed learned far more than the Demon Priestess gives him credit for by first blocking the energy blast and then transporting himself out of the combat zone, leaving a very confused Lady Kayura behind.

Once back in Talpa's castle, Lady Kayura reported of her clashes with Lady Elenaithil and informed Talpa that Ancient's successor might be a lot more dangerous than he seemed.

Back at Mia's house, both Ryo and Rowen were arguing about what they should do. They could not just give in, but on the other hand, they could not afford to wait for Talpa's next attack, either. Eventually, they agreed that they would have to force Talpa's hand by going out into the open and trying to lure the Demon Lord's forces to attack them.

Decision made, the two Ronins were about to head for Shinjuku, when the sound of the shakujo's rings was heard. Turning to see two figures coming up from the lake towards them, Rowen recognized one of them to be Lady Elenaithil. The other's face was hidden by his hat.

Initially, the two Ronins thought it was Ancient One. Taking off his hat, the two recognized him as Anubis, their former enemy.

Lady Elenaithil smiled at the reunion of the three former enemies, before allowing herself to retransform back into Amy. Rowen was shocked at first to see that his sister was the one who had helped them previously.

Anubis explained to the two Ronins that Ancient had chosen him as his successor. Admitting that he was not as skilled or as experienced as Ancient was yet, Anubis promised that he would do his best to help them defeat Talpa. However, he would not or could not tell them what had happened to Ancient.

Explaining further that he could not open a gate into Talpa's world by himself just as yet, as it would take Talpa's power to do that. Then he left, after Ryo and Rowen have acknowledged his friendship.

"Take care, Lady Mercury." Were Anubis's last words of advice to the ice princess.

Amy nodded in acknowledgement.

Turning to face the five (plus Whiteblaze), Amy was met by a silently fuming Rowen who gave her a `you'd better explain' look. Amy sighed and gave him a very brief summary on who Lady Elenaithil was. Her explanation seemed to clam her brother as Rowen got off her case.

The two Ronins, along with Mia, Yuli and Amy, head to Shinjuku, where they were attacked by Lady Kayura.

Whiteblaze then demonstrated that he could now control his own transformation into his armor.

A battle assued.

Lady Kayura was about to use another full-power attack when Anubis appeared on a rooftop and used the shakujo to take Lady Kayura's blasts. Using that energy to create an energy pillar, he swept Ryo, Rowen, Amy and Whiteblaze into Talpa's dimension.

Lady Kayura cursed Anubis, before recognizing him as their new opponent before she returned homeward to the Demon World herself. Yuli and Mia ran up, finally recognizing the bridge for what it is.

################################################################ ##########################################

SailorStar9: This is Chapter 6. R&R people! And NO FLAMES! Flames will be used to destroy Badamon.