Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Vortex Returned ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Yup, and so begins another one of my fics. Ami will have long hair in this fic. When untransformed, her hair will flow down to her waist. Once transformed, her hair will be put up in a bun. She doesn't have a henshin pen. Instead, she transforms with her choker. Ami also has a scar across her nose bridge, curtsey to Endymion.
 
Disclaimers: I own nothing.
 
Chapter 1: Arrival
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Back in the Saint Seiya world, Athena was in her Temple, about to fall asleep. Suddenly, she was alerted by another presence in the room.
 
Getting up from her bed, she stood before the figure that had emerged from the ground.
 
“You're Hades, Lord of the Underworld. What do you want from me?” she questioned the cloaked figure.
 
“Your life.” the figure answered, as his scythe prepared to strike down on her neck.
 
“Dimensional Wall!” came a cry.
 
An invisible barrier was erected between the stunned Athena and the curved blade.
 
“I see the Dimension Senshi has arrived.” Hades remarked.
 
Mock bowing, he added, “I'll return, Athena.”
 
With Hades gone, Saori frowned.
 
The Dimension Senshi? Where have I heard that before? she wondered.
 
“It's been a long while, Athena. Though, I seriously doubt you've remembered me.” a stern voice said.
 
“Is that her, Vortex-mama?” a childish voice inquired.
 
The older feminine voice chuckled.
 
“It seems so, Small Lady.”
 
Sailor Vortex then stood in the light where Saori could see them.
 
Athena's eyes widened at the sight of the Dimensional Senshi who carried a girl with ruby eyes.
 
The blue-haired Senshi settled Chibi-Usa on the floor and nodded at Saori.
 
“Konbanwa, Athena. Watashi wa Sailor Vortex.” she greeted the stunned Saori Kido.
 
“And this.” she added, looking down at Chibi-Usa.
 
“Is Neo-Princess Selenity of Crystal Tokyo.” she finished.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
SailorStar9: And so ends yet another chapter. In the next chapter, the Gold Saints meet Sailor Vortex for the first time. What will their reactions be? Stay tuned.