Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Vortex Returned ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 1 goes up. This is Chapter 2. Before I begin, a Q & A for my reviewers.
 
Ashleigh Kaiba: And don't get me wrong girlfriend. Ami isn't super powerful. Guess I forgot to mention this tiny little information that the Fates and Destiny gave Ami the duty to guard the Dimensional Gates before Queen Selenity took the throne. So, in other words, Sailor Vortex existed way before the Silver Millennium. Ami just merely reverted back to her pre-Silver Millennium self when Endymion attacked. And Endymion isn't exactly evil. The poor guy didn't turn into Hades by choice, Beryl's Curse finally broke out of him. You want to blame anyone, just blame the dead Queen of the Dark Kingdom.
 
Disclaimers: I own nothing.
 
Chapter 2: Introductions
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Where we last left off…
 
“Konbanwa, Athena. Watashi wa Sailor Vortex.” she greeted the stunned Saori Kido.
 
“And this.” she added, looking down at Chibi-Usa.
 
“Is Neo-Princess Selenity of Crystal Tokyo.” she finished.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Just then, Scorpio Milo rushed into the room.
 
“I felt a strong Cosmo in here.” he announced.
 
“Daijoubo desu ka, Athena?” he asked.
 
“Hai Milo.” Saori answered.
 
“I'm seeing some visitors.” she answered.
 
“Ah, Scorpio. I expect your Scarlet Needle is as powerful as before.” a new voice added.
Milo immediately got into a defensive position.
 
“At ease Milo.” Saori calmed the Scorpio Saint.
 
Stepping into the light, Sailor Vortex introduced herself.
 
“Watashi wa Sailor Vortex, Senshi of Dimensions, Dreams and Illusions, the eternal guardian of the Dimensional Gates.”
 
Milo noted that Sailor Vortex wore a ridiculously short pleated black skirt, a bodice of white was attached to the above-mentioned skirt. A black translucent ribbon was attached to a circular sapphire broach that was on her cleavage. A golden tiara with a black diamond was on her forehead. Her long hair was bundled up in a high bun at the back of her head. In her right hand, she held an impressive looking staff. She looked young, about the age of the Bronze Saints.
 
Then, something came to him.
 
Matte, Sailor Vortex? he exclaimed mentally. Realizing who was before him, Milo immediately knelt down in respect.
 
“Vortex-sama, please forgive me. I've no idea it was you.” he apologized.
 
Sailor Vortex smiled.
 
“At ease, Scorpio. You had no idea whom I was.” she replied, graciously accepting his apology.
 
“Arigato Vortex-sama.” Milo added, standing up.
 
“And stop calling me sama. It sounds like my okaa-sama.” Sailor Vortex smiled.
 
“Of course, Vortex-san.” Milo nodded.
 
Sailor Vortex nodded.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
SailorStar9: And so Vortex meets Scorpio. Next stop, the remaining Gold Saints feel her presence.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Meanwhile, in the Virgo Temple…
 
Shaka was mediating when he felt a strong and almost goddess-like Cosmo arrive in Athena's Temple.
 
Vortex, here? he wondered, snapping his eyes open.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Meanwhile, in the Leo Temple, Aioria snapped his head upwards when he felt a strong Cosmo in Athena's Temple. He was about to head up when Shaka's voice entered his head, telling him that the Cosmo belonged to a warrior of legend and Athena was safe.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Meanwhile, in the Taurus Temple, Aldebaran's senses went on high alert at the strong Cosmo in Athena's Temple. The Taurus Saint focused and felt around the goddess-like Cosmo, only to find that it was of no treat to them. In fact the aura, though black, was warm and comforting.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Meanwhile, in the Aries Temple, Mu's senses was set on high alert when he felt a strong Cosmo in Athena's Temple. A split second later, the Cosmo disappeared… and appeared again in his Temple.
 
“You might not know me Aries, but Shrion does.” a feminine voice said in the shadows.
 
Mu gasped. she knew his teacher?
 
“Watashi wa Sailor Vortex, Aries.” she replied, stepping forward.
 
“Vortex-san.” Mu knelt before her.
 
Sailor Vortex raised a hand.
 
“At ease, Aries. I'm sure you've felt the impeding Cosmo arriving in the Sanctuary.” she remarked.
 
“I have.” Mu admitted.
 
“Hades' revival is inevitable I'm afraid.” she added, looking up at the night sky.
 
Then, Mu was alerted by a presence outside the Temple.
 
“Vortex-san, please stay within the Temple.” he advised and headed out.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
SailorStar9: And so ends another chapter. Read and review.