Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou and Ami ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: Finally, the end of the story.

Ryou: This short?

SailorStar9: Hey, this is only a fairy tale, what do you expect?

Chapter 3

Reunion

Ryou could not return to his own home, so he went to a strange village and employed himself in keeping sheep. Many a time, he would walk around and as near as he could to the god forsaken castle as he dared go. At last, one night, he dreamt that he found a beautiful purple flower and in the middle of it laid a costly pearl. He dreamt that he plucked the flower and went with it in his hand into the castle, and that everything he touched with the flower was disenchanted, and that there he found his dear Ami again.

In the morning when he awoke, he began searching all over the hill and dalo for the flower and for eight long days he sought it out in vain. His patience was rewarded when on the ninth day, he found the flower early in the morning. In the middle of the flower was a large dew drop as big as a costly pearl.

Then he plucked the flower, and set out and traveled until he reached the castle. He walked nearer than a hundred paces to it and found out the he could go close up to the door.

Ryou was very glad to see this. He touched the door and it sprang open. He went through the court and listened when he heard so many birds singing. At last, he came to the chamber where the witch sat, with the seven hundred birds and cages. When Anzu saw Ryou, she was very angry, and screamed with rage. However, she could not come within two yards of him, for the flower he held protected him. He looked around at the birds, but alas! There were so any nightingales, and how then could he find his Ami? While he was thinking, he observed that the witch had taken down one of the cages and was making her escape through the door. He ran over to her and touched the cage with the flower. Behold! His Ami stood before him, beautiful as ever. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Then he touched all the other birds with the flower, so that they resumed their old forms. With that, Ryou took his dear Ami home where they lived happily together for many years.

SailorStar9: *Phew* A happy ending. I hope.

Ami: Not bad, but what happened to the witch?

SailorStar9: How would I know, the story just ends here. Read the book if you don't believe me.