Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon and the Egyptian Scout ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon and the egyptian scout
 
Mitzumi: chappy 2!!! I didn't say this earlier, because it's obvious, but I am using the american version of both yugioh and Sailor Moon. Any whoo, I will be posting this story in two chapter intervals, so you can read it. Oh yeah, to all my readers who do not have an account yet on this site, just email me the review at mitzumikare@aim.com with the subject line `review' and include in the email which fict and chapter you are reviewing. This applies to all of my ficts because I have no intention to let up the anti-anonymous block until I have been posting on this site for 2 years.
 
Atemu: she's just a bit paranoid…that and the fact that she was flamed to a crisp her first year on ff.net.
 
Mitzumi: … now the moment, you all have been waiting for: Atemu in a sailor scout uniform!!!
 
Atemu: wait- WHAT?!?!!
 
Mitzumi: ONWARD!!!
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Previously in SMES…
 
“Luna is taking to him so well, do you think…?”
 
“that Atemu is another Sailor scout? No way, Serena. He's a dude, last checked and besides, aren't all of the planets accounted for?”
 
“hm…well, the scouts are a part of my royal court so maybe he's a part of yours. Like a royal guard or something.”
 
“hmmm…I don't know, let's ask Luna and Artemis about it later.”
 
Just then, Serena's communicator went off. She opened it and Amy's face appeared.
 
“Serena, there's a monster that has appeared in your area. Be on guard and know that news camera's are following.”
 
---
 
Atemu raised an eyebrow at her but already the TV had caught the girl's rapt attention. Atemu looked at the screen and gaped. Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask were fighting a duel monster, a Guardian Of The Fortress, and losing. BADLY. He had to help them!
 
“Rini, er, I have, uhm…an errand to run. And, uh-“
 
his excuse was cut off when Yugi walked in.
 
“hey Atemu. Oh, hello Rini. How-“
 
“Yugi! Can you watch Rini for me? Love ya, thanks!!!” he gave Yugi a quick hug and ran out, Luna at his heels. Yugi looked beyond bewildered.
 
“what the…Rini, do you know- ACK!!!” Yugi was cut off as Luna P collided with his face, effectively knocking the college student out.
 
“sorry Yugi, I have to help my parents.” She apologized before running out as well, Luna P whizzing after her.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
Chapter 2: A New Sailor Scout?!
 
Atemu ran down the street and nearly smacked into a spectator watching the battle. The guy glared at him and turned back to watch the fight. Atemu sighed.
 
“Domino city: rubbernecking capital of the world.” He grumbled a he backtracked and went down a back ally which was clear. His wadjet eye lit up and he erected a barrier around the fight, making it seem to spectators that it disappeared. The crowd groaned and eventually dispersed.
 
“that was impressive.”
 
“I know, it-“ Atemu stopped and looked around,
 
“down here.” He looked down and Luna was smiling up at him. He blinked. “no, you are not losing your mind. I just talked to you.”
 
“you don't say…oh well, I always thought you were special…”he mumbled.
 
“same here. So, how are you going to stop the beast?” she asked, leaping onto his shoulder.
 
“I don't know how it got here so I'll probably summon another monster to beat it….if I can't command it to stop it.”
He replied, setting aside the fact that he was conversing with a cat.
 
“hmm…if that doesn't work…” she leapt backward off his shoulder and Atemu heard a small thunk. He turned and on the ground was a white ankh, a gold crystal in the center, gleming dispite the shadowy area. Atemu stooped down and picked it up.
 
“what's this?”
 
“it's a transformation stick. It will boost your powers and transform you into the warrior I know you are. To activate it, just say `rebirth power.'” She explained as he stood straight once more. He smiled at her.
 
“thanks Luna.” He said before running off to help the lunar warrior.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
inside, the fight wasn't going so well. Tuedo mask had been knocked out and all of Sailor Moon's attacks were inaffective against the dragon. Pissed off, the monster just shot fireballs at her which she dodged, screaming he head off.
 
Atemu came in the barrier and glared at the dragon.
 
“GUARDIAN OF THE FORTRESS, STAND DOWN!!!”
 
The monster paused in it's attacks. It looked at Atemu and then, the former Pharaoh could see the malicious look in it's eye.
 
“oh shit…”
 
then both he and Sailor Moon was running, though he didn't scream. He needed to preserve his energy so he could not only keep the barrier up and continue running.
 
`I can't do all of this at my current power level and summon a duel monster with enough attack power to defeat it. Time to teast out this stick.' He thought as he skid to a stop. Out loud, he said “Sailor Moon! Distract the monster while I get help!”
 
“okay!!!,” she shrieked as she lobbed her tiara at it. The dragon roared and chased only the lunar warrior.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Atemu ran out of the barrier, nearly running into the other scouts. I.e. Mars, Mercury, Mini Moon, Jupiter, and Venus. You know, the inner planet scouts.
 
“whoa, where were you?” Jupiter asked, referring to the fact that Atemu just appeared out of nowhere.
 
“it's an invisibility barrier. Sailor Moon…is inside…fighting…a duel monster…Tuxedo Mask…is…knocked out..”he panted. `jeez, I need to work out more. My stamina sucks.' He thought to himself. After taking a deep breath and continued.
 
“you won't be able to get in without me and I'm nearly out of energy. Luckily, Luna gave me this. “ he said, holding up the ankh. He didn't see the shocked looks on their faces as he held it. “okay she said to say something like…'rebirth power'?”
 
the ankh flashed ingulfing him in light.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Atemu's POV
 
My eyes close as I feel my clothes being magicked away, swirls of golden magic covering me. They clothe me in something that feel beezy and cool while my body shifts into gods knows what. When my eyes open, I feel a cool metal, not unlike that of my pharaonic crown, lock onto my forehead. Earrings pierce my ears and I feel the soft silk of a cape brush the back of my legs. Did Luna force me into my pharonic form? If so, how did she know?
 
My vision clears and I see the scouts before me, totally stunned.
 
“what?” I ask, but my voice comes out soft and feminine, no longer a baritone. I clutch my throat in shock but feel something on my fingers. I look down at my hands and they are covered in an almosy elbow length glove, a flexible gold band coveing the end of it and gold bands I once wore as a pharaoh covering my arm up to my shoulder.
 
I runn over to a storefront window and nearly shriek with my new feminine voice.
 
No wonder my voice is girly…I am a girl!
 
My white and gold `outfit' is similar to Sailor Moon's with a few exceptions. One, the gold cape. Two, the gold bands that not only cover my arms but my legs from my ankles up to my knees. Three, my shoes are the same as the ones I wore in egypt. [thank Ra, I don't think I could have handled heels] And four, all of her symbols have been changed into ankhs on mine. However, I digress….
 
WHY AM I A GIRL?!?!?!
 
A curvacious petite girl that Joey and Tristen will probably slobber over. Note to self: do NOT be in this form around them. I turn just as Luna slinks out of the alley.
 
“Luna!! You said that that stick will turn me into a warrior, not a girl!!” I shriek. She just does this adorable kitty head tilt and replies.
 
“do you really think that this is the best time to be discussing this. I mean, Sailor Moon IS in trouble, you know…”
 
as if on cue, Sailor Moon screams. God, something tells me, Luna will be worse than Ishizu…
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
normal POV
 
Atemu, now dubbed Sailor Rebirth at the moment, and the scouts run into the barrier just as the dragon swoops down on Sailor Moon, knocking her out as well.
 
“Sailor Moon!!”
 
Mini Moon, Venus and Mercury go over to help her and Tuxedo Mask, leaving Jupiter, Mars and Rebirth to take down the dragon.
 
“you want fire, I'll give you fire!! Mars Fire…IGNITE!!!” the dragon absorbed the attack and roared at them, launching it's own attack back. Rebirth put up a mini barier to protect them.
 
“It's element is fire so we'll need Mercury over here to stop it,” she explained as they ducked down to avoid another attack.
 
As if hearing her, the dragon attacked Mercury, knocking her and Sailor Mini Moon into a storefront, knocking them both out in one blow.
 
“shit.” Mars, Jupiter and Rebirth said under their breath.
 
“Venus! Use your chain to close it's mouth! Jupiter and Mars, distract it!!!” Rebirth called out as she ran in the opposite direction. They looked at her stunned for the moment that she knew Venus's attacks but figured she had saw news coverage on Venus so no biggie. They did as she said.
 
`shit, I need to summon a monster now.' She thought to herself.
 
Why not banish this one instead? A voice in her head asked.
 
`but how do I do that?' she wondered.
 
Summon the Life Blade and you will be victorious it explained.
 
`Okay…nothing left to loose then..' she thought. “LIFE BLADE COME FORTH!!!”
 
automatically, she drew her hand through the air as if drawing a sword from it's sheath. A golden blade materialized in her hand, pulsating in her hand. Suddenly she knew what to do.
 
“GUYS!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!”
 
the scouts looked her way as she ran toward them. Seeing the sword, they lept away. Sailor Rebirth lept up and sliced the dragon in two. When she touched land, they could hear her say in egyptian, which was strangely translated to egyptian for them:
 
“you have tresspassed against the gods and that constitutes…banishment….”
 
With a final roar, the monster disappeared along with the damage done to the twon and the barrier.
 
“whoa…Rebirth, that was totally cool. Rebirth?” Jupiter and the rest of the scouts looked and saw that Rebirth had not only turned back into Atemu, he had fainted.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Mitzumi: an excellent chapter 2!!! Oh, yeah, I'd like to say that although Atemu has the same attacks in this fict as he does in Sailor Moon X, those two ficts are in no way related. Nope, nope.
 
Atemu: at least in that one, I don't be turned into a girl. glares at Mitzumi
 
Mitzumi: shrug atleast you're a hot girl. Anyway, Atemu's original scout name was Sailor Ankh but I didn't quite like it so yeah…I know Saturn is supposed to be the Rebirth warrior but she's out of commission in this time period so nyeh! sticks tongue out
 
Atemu: sweatdrop Luna, do the previews.
 
Luna: meows okay.
 
In the next episode of SMES: Luna finally explains what is going on and why Atemu is a new Sailor scout. More questions are raised but not everyone has the answers. Confused and exhausted, Atemu leaves and runs into none other than Kaiba? Why is the CEO wandering the city this late at night and why does Atemu feel he can tell him everything? Find out in the next chapter of Sailor Moon and the Egyptian Scout!!!
 
Mitzumi: R&R&R!!!