Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ The Disappearance ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Yugioh charactors! I only own Amari! And if someone has had my same idea about Amari then email me or something, but I can promise you I thought of her all on my own! Ahhhhhh!

"Good evening, I'm Todd White with tonight's late night news. Our top story tonight is about a tragic accident on highway 2. We are sorry to say that Mr. and Mrs. Motto died instantly once a 18-wheeler truck driver feel asleep at the wheel and swerved into the opposing lane leading to a head on collision with the young couple's vehicle. They left behind their 2-year-old son, Yugi, and their 5-year-old daughter Amari. Luckily the children's grandfather has volunteered to take them in and raise them as if they were his own. *pause* In other news tonig---" *click*

*sigh*

Grandpa sat down the remote to the TV and stared at the blank screen. Then he noticed a small figure walking slowly toward the door.

"Amari?" he said " Where are you going?" he asked in a concerned voice.

*silence*

"Amar-"

" I'm just going to take a little walk….. ok grandpa?"

Grandpa starred at her deeply then nodded " Ok…. but don't go far."

"Thank you, grandpa"

Amari slowly walked down to the park, tears filling her eyes and her head down. The park was dark and deserted she was the only one there. She was kind of glad that it was deserted because she could bare seeing more people starring and whispering about her and her brother, mainly about the accident. That was one thing she really hated.

Then there came a huge gust of wind that nearly swept her away. When the wind had died down she looked up and noticed a white light hidden in the trees. She became curious and ran over next to a tree to see what it was.

The light that she had seen earlier was then replaced with a young woman with long black/green hair that went down to her knees. She was wearing a black mini skirt, some long black boots and a sort of white leotard. On her head she wore a golden tiara and in her hand she held a tall staff with a sort of orb on the top. The woman noticed Amari and smiled. She then took her staff and pointed it toward Amari's little figure. Suddenly Amari was encircled in light and then in a flash Amari and the young woman were gone.

******Sooo how was it? Please tell! Oh and I just remembered something!You might think that I'm totally stupid but I think I spelled my user name wrong so ignore that and tell your friends! The next Chap. Will b up soon! Please R&R!*****