Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ 10 years later... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own anyone except for Amari.

SSU: Ok just to let you guys know I accidentally spelled my user name wrong if anyone noticed.

Yami: Well that was kinda stupid!

SSU: Ok that was outta line!

Yami: *sticks tongue out*

SSU: That's it, Yami! Don't make turn you into something!

Yami: * whimper* *hides behind Yugi*

SSU: now that's more like it…..anyways……back w/ the story!!!!!

10 years later (same place)

"Ouch! Hey Joey cut it out!"

"Sorry Yug. I meant to throw the rock at dat pigeon over there. Guess I don't have as good of aim as I thought." He grins at Yugi.

*silence*

"Man! Where in the world is Tea and Tristan! They said that they would be here at 6 and it's 6:15! At dis rate we'll never be able to see duh movie!" Joey said impatiently.

"Calm down Joey. They'll be here" Yugi said growing a little impatient himself.* I hope they get here soon* he thought.

Joey groaned and leaned against a tree, when he looked up he saw 2 figures running toward them.

"Hey look there they are!" he yells.

"Hey *pant* you guys! *pant* Sorry *pant* we're late!" Tea said out of breath.

" What took you so long!" Joe shouted.

"Both of our chores took longer than we thought" said Tristan exhaustedly putting his hands on his knees.

" Well we better hurry and get to the movies before it starts." said Yugi, "Come on!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After the movie the gang decided to go get something to eat. On their way Joey bumped into a girl that seemed to be lost.

"Oh I'm sorry please excuse me." said the girl. She looked around his age with brown wavy hair that went down to her shoulders. She wore some cute little short shorts and a multi colored tank top covered with a white jean jacket. She looked kinda cute from Joey's standpoint. She was holding a little piece of paper.

"Uh can I help you with anything? You look lost."

The girl snaps out of her daze and blushes "Uh yeah…..yeah actually you can you see I'm trying to find this game shop" she shows Joey the paper "Do you know where it is?" she asked.

"Yeah sure I do! In fact we we're just on our way there! Weren't we!" Joey said jabbing Tristan in the ribs.

"Ow!" Tristan said under his breath, then he whispered to Tea "Man if Joey's choosing a girl over food then he must be really into her!"

"You can say that again" Tea said looking a little frightened.

"Really! You'd do that for me! Well thank you!" said the girl very grateful.

"Awe…..it was nothing." he said sheepishly then blushed.

They all started walking. " Sooooooo…..What's your name?" she asked.

"Oh stupid me, my name is Joey, this is Tristan, Tea, oh and dis here is Yugi." Joey introduced, "Tristan and Tea are my age and-"

"Yugi?! Yugi Motto?!"

"Uh……… yeah."

The girl stops in her tracks. She turns to face Yugi and he looks up to her. She then kneels so that she is eye level to him. She looks at him deeply. Yugi was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Yugi it's me, Amari, your sister?!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Da da da dummmmmmm!

Tristan: Don't you think that's more of soap opera ending?

SSU: Hey I never said that I was a good writer……I just write of what ever comes to my mind… and sometimes that's the only ending that I could think of at the time. So there! Ha!

Yami: I have a question.

SSU: What?

Yami: Where am I this whole time? And when do I get to come in?

SSU: #1 right now you're in the puzzle #2 …………

*everyone leans in*

SSU: You'll find out next chapter!

*anime fall*

Tea: How did I know that was goin' to happen! -_-0

SSU: hehehehe *gives the devilish look* The next chapter is coming up soon! R&R and it'll come even sooner! hehehehehehehe