Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ Say What?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Amari. No I'm serious! I don't own anything! Ahhhh! (except Amari)

Yami: That's kinda sad.

SSU: Yeah I know.

Yami: *a little taken aback* huh? You're not going to fight back on this one?

SSU: No cause I know that you're right.

Yugi: -_-0 Yami's always right.

Tea: What's wrong w/ you, SSU? You're actually going to let Yami say that? Are you sick?

SSU: No it's because no one seems to wants to R&R anymore! *gives sad face*

Joey: It's ok SSU. I'm sure they'll R&R soon. Maybe if you write more often.

SSU: Maybe. Ok I think I'll just do that! Here's the next chapter! ^_^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

Yugi lay on his bed thinking of the night before.

-----------Flashback----------

"Yugi, it's me Amari your sister!?"

Yugi was dead silent. Immediately a million questions ran through his head. *What!? How can this be? I don't remember having a sister? Or do I ? * he thought.

"Yugi?" Amari said.

"Hey Yug? Earth to Yugi?" Joey said waving his hand in front of Yugi's face, "Hello? Snap out of it bud! You're starting to scare me!"

Then Yugi finally snapped out of his trance. "Huh? What?" He found himself in front of the game shop. then it started to rain, hard.

"Come on Yugi! Get out of the rain!" yelled Tristan.

"Oh, ok coming!" Yugi yelled over the rain as he ran over to them.

Once they had all gotten inside and had dried off, "Hey Gramps! It's Joey with a little surprise!" he yelled.

"Oh good! Just the person I needed." Grandpa said walking out of the shadows behind the front desk, "I need you're height for a second. You see I have to put this box of old things on this top shelf over there." the box that he was carrying seemed to be too much weight for the old man. Realizing what Joey had just said he asked, "Now what was that surprise that you have again?" He had came into view to see Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, and another girl. * Now who in the world is that? She looks so familiar. Those eyes. Where have I seem them befor- * *crash* The box fell on the ground.

-----End of Flashback---------------

*How can I have a sister? * Yugi thought to himself. * I barely remember anything from my childhood. I had never seen grandpa do that before. The fear in those eyes. * "I can't them out of my head!" he said out loud.

"Can't get what out of your head?" a voice said inside his head.

"Yami?" Yugi asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm confused about something. Can you come out?"

"Sure"

All of a sudden Yugi's puzzle glowed and in a flash there stood an older(and buffer I might add) version of Yugi with sharp/piercing eyes.

"Thanks Yami I really need someone to talk to right now."

"No problem, so what are you so confused about?" said Yami, his voice seemed to be deeper than Yugi's.

"Yesterday, I found out that I had a sister."

Yami winced, "Ooooo Ouch! That's would be confusing".

"Yeah, I know. Her name is Amari. We're meeting up with her this afternoon to "catch up" on the time that we lost. But the confusing part is……I--I don't remember her at all!" Yugi said frustrated.

"Are you positive that she's your sister, I mean….. she could be crazy!"

"No she's not crazy because once Grandpa saw her……..he almost looked like he was thankful that she was alive…. like he knew her from long ago."

"Well, do want me to come with you to the meeting?" Yami asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll revel you to her when I get to know her better." Yugi answered.

"Ok, it's fine with me"

"Well I better get ready for the meeting or I'll won't be getting to know her anytime soon!"

"Yeah" said Yami about to go back into the puzzle.

"Yami?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"No problem! C'ya later!" Yami said putting a thumbs up. Then in another flash he was gone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: I hope you liked the chapter! And please PLEASE R&R! *tear*