Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle of Hearts ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Meeting

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh! K? Happy? Good. ^_^

SSU: *runs in happy as can be* YEY!!!!!!

Tristan: Why are you so happy?

Yami: Yeah, not to long ago you were all depressed and everything. What happened?

SSU: Someone actually does care!

Tea: Huh? What are you talking about?

SSU: People are R&Ring!

Everyone: Yey!!!!

SSU: I'm so happy that I feel like writing the next chapter!

Everyone: Yey!!!!! ^_^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

Joey walked down the street toward the game shop. He couldn't wait until the meeting started. He really wanted to learn about Amari (If you know what I mean). He had dressed up a little for the occasion. He actually looked pretty good. Once he reached the game shop, he checked his watch, 10:45. They were all suppose to meet there at 11:00.

"Man I'm early. Oh well I guess I can go in and raid the fridge or something" he said before he entered.

He made his way to the back where he found Grandpa, Tea, and Tristan sipping tea. "What, you guys curious too?" he asked.

"Yeah I even brought a list of questions for her." Tristan said pulling out a small notebook out of his pocket.

Tea giggled a little. "What?" Tristan asked, "It's true!"

Grandpa looked up at the clock. It was 10:50. *I have so many questions, too.* he thought.

Yugi ran into the room and slid on the floor. "Am I late? Did I miss anything?" he asked in a panic.

"Whoa Yug! Ya didn't miss a thing! Come on and sit down." Joey said.

Yugi plopped down onto the old sofa next to Joey. *silence* The only thing that they could hear was the clock ticking away. Joey sighed. Tristan started tapping his foot. Grandpa sipped his tea. Then all of a sudden..…….*ding------ ding--- ding------(8 more times) *

Yugi looked up at the clock… it was 11:00. A couple seconds later…….*ring---- ring * the front desk bell rang. "She's here."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Short little break^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Come on back!" Grandpa yelled.

They heard footsteps coming toward the room. Then appeared Amari in the doorway. She wore a pair of dark jeans, a white (tight) T-shirt that had a dark blue star in the middle of it. When Joey saw her, her eyes reminded him of Yugi's, purple but with a hint of blue in them. She looked around for a spot to sit but she could find one.

"Oh excuse me, Amari. I must have not counted right for the amount of chairs to have" said Grandpa.

*Now's my chance* Joey thought. "Uh here Amari you can take my seat." He said charmingly.

"No that's ok Joey---"

"No I insist."

"Oh ok then. Thanks Joey!" She gave him a cute little smile and Joey blushed.

"No prob!"

After Amari was seated she said "Ok I'm sure that you have a lot of questions for me sooooo…… go for it!"

"ok how did it----"

"-all start?" Amari said finishing Tea's question. "Well it all started when I went for a walk………….and I was surrounded in light and next thing I know I woke up not remembering anything about my past. I was later told by my "mother" that they had to erase my memory because those memories might interfere with my duties----"

"Duties? Mother? Huh?" Tristan said obviously confused.

"Tristan!!!!" Grandpa scolded.

"No it's ok Grandpa. I sometimes get carried away with out explaining much." Amari said.

"Well this might be hard to believe but everything that I'm going to tell you is true so here it goes. I remember waking up with a woman hanging over me with long blonde hair that was put up into two little balls on the top of her head. On her forehead was a yellow crescent moon.----

--------------------Flashback (with Amari as the narrator)----------------

"Queen Sora! She's awake! Come quick!" The woman whispered to another. The woman wore a light pink strapless dress and going across her chest (at the top of her dress) were crescent moons. I heard footsteps coming over to my body. I tried to sit up but some one laid me back down. Then I saw another woman (looking a little older than the other woman with the crescent) wearing an identical dress except that it was dark blue with yellow stars going across her chest. This woman was a little different looking because she had light blue hair with dark blue ribbons running down from the balls on top of her head. They both had small crowns on their heads. The two women looked actually almost identical except for the colors of their out fits and their hair, and on the older woman's forehead instead of just a moon there was a yellow crescent like the blonde's but there was a star above it. This woman gave me a reassuring smile and said "It's alright Amari. Everything will be ok."

They started whispering to each other and I couldn't make out everything that they said but something like

`her destiny to be here' and `and my future duties' and *pause*….. `my past'. I later found out that the blonde's name was Queen Serenity the queen of the moon and of course the other was Queen Sora the queen of the universe.

To make a long story short, I was raised by Queen Sora therefore making me the princess of the universe for 10 years. During that time around the age of 13 I was chosen to protect the universe from evil invaders along with 9 others. One of them was my cousin Sailor Moon and her guardians Sailor Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter. My guardians were Sailor Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, and the keeper of time, Sailor Pluto. We were known as the Sailor Scouts.

Recently I had gotten curious about my past and started searching for answers. My "mother" could see that I was eager to find out, and that there was no way of hiding the secret of my past any longer. So she told me that I was sent to them by Pluto from another dimension because it was my destiny to be a Sailor Scout. Also because Queen Sora couldn't have any children of her own. Later, I asked for permission to return to my dimension, to find my past.

----------End of Flashback-------

"----My past was Grandpa and you Yugi." Yugi looked up and his eyes meet with Amari's. They stared at each other for awhile then Joey broke the silence.

"So who are you? I mean besides being Yugi's sister an all."

At this Amari stood and took out small dark blue stick with a crescent moon and a star on the top. She held it up high so everyone could see. Then she called "UNIVERSE STAR POWER!!!!!!". At those 3 words rays of light burst out of the top of the stick and covered Amari's figure blinding everyone.

Yugi shielded his eyes from the intense brightness of the light. He couldn't see anything.

[Amari's transformation sequence]

Amari was covered head to toe in light, but her eyes were the only things that could be seen. She took her glowing stick and made a circle of light around her. Once she was turned back around the light on the ground pushed up ward to form a wall of light around her. Then the light turned into light blue, dark blue, and gold strands of light, and swarmed around her. The white light covered the main part of her body forming a white leotard with small see-through sleeves. The dark blue light turned into 3 ribbons and one went around her hips to form a mini skirt, and another strand went around her neck to form a collar and a choker with a golden star in the center. The last ribbon of light wrapped around her shins and then split into two, creating dark blue boots. The golden strand of light split into 3 ribbons of light, too. One of them highlighted the end/edge of her skirt. Another golden ribbon formed a bow and was placed on her chest. The final golden ribbon of light appeared on her forehead revealing the crescent with the star above it (the universe sign), and then it was replaced with a tiara that had a tiny dark blue orb in the center. The light blue strand danced around her until it got to her face magically applying her makeup. Then in a wisp of light she was dressed in a sailor fuku. Her final pose was her in the air with her arms by her side with her palms facing outward and light blue wings on her back. (simple enough right?)

** Note: Her light blue wings are just temporary. **

[End Transformation]

Slowly the light died down and soon enough Yugi and the others could see clearly again. They noticed that the old Amari was no longer there and in her place stood a tall slender girl dressed in a sailor fuku. Yugi was lost for words.

"How-Wha-Who are you?!" he stuttered.

"I am the protector of the Universe! Sailor Universe!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Ok if you haven't noticed all ready, I wasn't that good at writing this chapter. And I'll probably get flames for it. But I warned you! I told you that I wasn't that good of a writer! It took me forever to figure out this chapter and it took a lot of thought. I know some of you will get confused and stop reading at this point because I started to mention Sailor Moon stuff (if your just a Yugioh fan) or it might be for other reasons. I promise that it won't be so confusing all the time but I had to get this info out some how! So if you're lost then bare with me! You can email me if you'd like. I'd be happy to hear from you! Please continue to read this story! I promise that it will get better every time! Oh and I would like to thank everyone who is R&Ring! Keep `em comin'! Chao! ** next chap. will be up soon! ** ^_^