Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ The Senshi’s Plan Revealed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine. This is Chapter 4.

Disclaimers: YYH and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: The Senshi, after discovering where Icy is, reveals their diabolical plot. With only two Outer senshi on he side, will Icy stop the girls from destroying the Makai? And what will Koenma do about this? Meanwhile, Kakyuu-hime feels something is wrong on Earth and contacts Koenma.
Note: Words in italics refer to mental thoughts. OOC-ness is expected.

Chapter 4: The Senshi’s Plan Revealed

********************************************************* ************************************

Where we last left of, Usagi had used the Ginzuishou to track down ‘the ice demoness that will threaten Crystal Tokyo’.

After a while, the Tsuki no hime woke in Mamrou’s arms and answered the unison question in everybody’s mind.

“I’ve found the demoness. She is in the Demon World” she declared with an uncharacteristic smirk. “She’s extremely weak now. If we attack her in the state she is in, we will certainly destroy her.”

“And after that…” Minako prompted.

“We’ll destroy the Demon World as well.” Usagi declared determinedly.

Haruka nodded, “We must not allow such low-life to taint the purity of Crystal Tokyo.”

Makoto agreed, “All who stand in our way must the eliminated.”

*********************************************** *********************************************

Meanwhile on Kinmoku Sei, Kakyuu-hime was alerted by a sharp shift on the planet Earth.

“Hime-sama?” Sailor Star Healer asked.

Daijoubo desu ka ?” Sailor Star Maker asked.

“Something’s wrong with Earth-sei’s Makai. I must speak to Enma Daioh about this.” Kakyuu-hime commented.

“Maker, can you please connect me to Enma Daioh?” Kakyuu-hime requested.

The senshi nodded, “At once.”

Once the link with the Earth’s Makai was established, Kakyuu-hime was linked up with Koenma.

“Koenma-san.” Kakyuu-hime began.

“Kakyuu-hime, is anything the matter?” Koenma asked.

“I’ve sensed a very sharp shift in the Makai. So I’ve called to ask if you’ve felt anything.” Kakyuu-hime said.

“It’s better if I’ve explained, Kakyuu-hime. It’s been quite a while Starlights.” Setsuna replied, taking over from Koenma.

“Setsuna-san, what a surprise.” Sailor Star Fighter remarked.

“And me.” Hotaru added shyly.

“The little Hotaru?” Sailor Star Healer quirked a brow.

“What are the two of you doing in the Makai, instead of being on Earth?” Sailor Star Maker asked the burning question in everyone else’s mind.

“Usagi-hime and the others have betrayed Ami-nee.” Hotaru answered, spitting at the first word.

“Odango won’t do that.” Sailor Star Fighter argued.

“Serenity-hime has lost her way. Her light has dimmed as she has been corrupted by her image of a ‘pure’ Crystal Tokyo. By labeling all demons as evil and beneath the Ginzuishou, she has committed the same crimes as Queen Selenity.” Setsuna replied.

“And what has this got to do with Mizuno-san?” Sailor Star Maker asked.

“Hino-baka has revealed Ami-nii’s other form.” Hotaru answered.

“What Hotaru meant is that Mercury is now under Serenity-hime’s list of ‘evil demons’.” Setsuna replied.

“Kakyuu-hime, you remember more about the Silver Millennium than your Senshi. You should know about Mercury’s other form.” she added.

“Hai.” Kakyuu-hime nodded.

“Hime-sama?” Sailor Star Maker asked in confusion.

Kakyuu-hime sighed, before explaining.

“As the Planetary Princesses of the most Inner Planets of the Inner and Outer Planetary Rings, Mercury and Saturn are meant to have more power than the rest of the Senshi. That extra power takes the form of a beast mode. Those who do not understand their additional power will see them as evil.”

Setsuna added, “Mercury’s beast form existed during the Silver Millennium and stuck with her when she was transported to the future. Amelia was lucky that her kitsune form never came out, otherwise Queen Selenity would had destroyed her.”

“She’s a kitsune?” Sailor Star Maker exclaimed.

“A nine-tailed kitsune, in fact and very darn powerful too.” Hotaru nodded.

“Hotaru!” Setsuna exclaimed, shocked.

The Senshi of Silence shrugged, “Haruka-papa uses words worse than this.”

“Kakyuu-hime, I fear that if Eternal Sailor Moon decides to exterminate us demons, then the entire Makai will be gone.” Koenma noted.

Kakyuu-hime nodded and she cut off the connection.

“Starlights, you know what to do.” she said, addressing her three Senshi.

Sailor Star Maker nodded, “For the sake of Earth.”

“Or is it for the sake of Mizuno-san?” Sailor Star Healer quirked a brow.

Sailor Star Maker glared at her ‘sister’.

Sailor Star Fighter cleared her throat.

“Won’t Odango listen if we explained?” she asked.

“Mnemosyne explained it to Queen Selenity and she didn’t want to listen or understand. What makes you think that her daughter will?” Kakyuu-hime questioned.

Sailor Star Fighter was silent.

“Starlights, prepare to be transported.” Kakyuu-hime declared.

The three Senshi nodded in response.

******************************************************** *************************************

Meanwhile, Hotaru looked at Setsuna.

“Will Kakyuu-hime help us?” she asked.

Setsuna smiled at the younger girl.

“Kakyuu-hime is wiser than you give her credit for, Firefly. She knows that the balance of life will be disrupted if the Makai is destroyed.”

************************************************ ********************************************

SailorStar9: And the Starlights make their appearance. What will happen when Taiki and Kurama meet? Jealousy of course!