Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ The Day Before the Finals ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine. This is Chapter 7.

Taeniaea: Well, this is your Chapter 7.

Harpygirl91: O.o;;; Looks like someone’s on sugar high.

Disclaimers: YYH and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Upon knowing where Icy is from Suzuka, Kurama runs off to find her. Meanwhile, the Senshi showdown is still going on. Mercury’s prophesy comes true when Eternal Sailor Moon reveals that she has other plans for her Senshi. Icy gains a henshin upgrade.

Chapter 7: The Day Before the Finals

*********************************************************** **********************************

Eternal Sailor Moon smirked uncharacteristically when the Starlights, Pluto and Saturn readied in defensive postures.

They have no idea why I’ve gathered them here. the Moon Senshi thought, snickering in triumph.

********************************************************* ************************************

Flashback to the last stand against Queen Beryl

Just as the Ginzuishou blasted Queen Beryl to obliteration, the evil queen’s parting words to Princess Serenity were;

“Gather the all of the Senshi’s pens, and you will be more than you will ever be with your naïve thesis.

You didn’t know it but your mother hid something from you; from the very beginning of the Silver Millennium, the crystal was placed as the highest value and most powerful all because it drew more than half of it’s powers from all nine planets. This enhanced the crystal and made it originally stronger than it was intended to be. However if you can direct all of the nine planets’ powers from the pens, towards your crystal, my dear, you will be more than invincible.

You won’t have to die...ever or watch the one you love die because you couldn’t protect him.

But at least you know why you had to watch everyone die before you could defeat me. Me, the true Queen of Earth.”

End of Flashback

*************************************************************************** ******************

Beryl was right, Usagi thought.

Besides, she is going to finish what her mother started. The senshi’s downfall will be their last servitude. Usagi had smile at that. Either way, she was going to get what she wanted- what she needed and her senshi dying was a part of that; they were doing their queen what they had been born to do. It did not matter who else died. All she wanted was what was technically hers.

They will not deny her of what was rightfully hers. After Chaos, she had truly changed into a woman, into the mature Queen that would eventually take the throne to the world and hold a child and ask no more of senshi because she feels she does not need them.

So, she must eliminate them. Their powers will be hers and the Neo Millennium will be for all eternity, without senshi. If they didn’t die, there was no chance of her ever getting that strong.

********************************************************** ***********************************

Meanwhile, Yusuke had gotten up after his blow from the Younger Toguro brother, and was grieving over the loss of his teacher Genkai who was killed by Toguro.

Yusuke mourned the death and wished that he could had gotten there sooner to help.

Koenma then came over to give Yusuke some closure to the situation by telling him there was nothing he could have ever done to stop the inevitable.

Yusuke finally went on, shooting a ‘Spirit Gun’ into the air, demonstrating his new found strength.

******************************************************** *************************************

Elsewhere, Kurama and Kuwabara both met Suzuka who gave them the same magical items that helped to power up his team in the semi finals.

Turns out, Suzuka was humiliated by Toguro in an earlier tournament. Now, he wanted to prove that innovation and skill could beat brute force.

“Oh yeah Kurama. If you want to find that lovely mate of yours, she’s that way.” Suzuka informed the kitsune in disguise as he pointed to the general direction the ice fox was, before walking off.

Eyes widened, the redhead immediately dashed off, leaving Kuwabara behind.

Meanwhile, Hiei finally gained full control over the ‘Dragon of the Immortal Flame’ for the match ahead.

*********************************************************** **********************************

At the same time, Icy, still in her kitsune form, had returned to the thicket she was in before.

Still terribly weak from her evolution, she barely managed to crawl under the tree where she had carelessly dumped her armband.

The gem on her headpiece shone a misty blue which covered the massive kitsune and she shrunk back to her human self and her ‘Soul Hunter’ gear-up within the safe confines of the light wall.

Kurama had arrived just in time to see the light die down.

“Gods Blue.” he gasped, immediately rushing over to his beloved mate who was quite unfortunately very unconscious.

“Kura-chan?” Icy barely whispered, wincing in pain from her ordeal.

“Hush Blue.” the redhead chided her softly.

“Tired.” the blue-haired woman mumbled.

“Sleep.” the redhead told her.

Smiling tenderly at him, Icy snuggled closer to her adored mate and dozed off.

************************************************************* ********************************

That night, after Kuwabara finally got the grasp of mastering the Spirit energy Sword, he went off to find Yusuke.

He eventually found the team captain at the bottom of a cliff.

Just as he was boating about his increase in power, Hiei came out from beside the rock wall.

The half-fire demon remarked, “Do you think it’s possible for him to shut up?”
Yusuke nodded calmly at him.

“Hey, Hiei.”
Kuwabara mumbled, “Hey you really shouldn’t sneak up on a guy who’s holding the worlds most powerful sword!”

When he saw Hiei's bloody arm, he screeched, “AHG! EWW! EWW! What the heck happened to your arm?!”
Looking at his arm, Hiei shrugged and answered, “It wouldn’t obey when I gave it a specific command so I decided it needed to be punished.”
Kuwabara laughed weakly before thinking, Ok he's weird.

Out loud he added, “Too much information for me. Let's stick to something simple like where's Kurama?”
Beside him, the redhead with the faint presence of a white wolf , replied, “I've been standing right beside you for some time now…”
Kuwabara screamed at Kurama’s sudden appearance, “AUGH!”
Kurama quirked a brow, “A little nervous are we?”

“We’re missing one more. Where the hell is that onna?” Hiei questioned.

“Never knew you cared, Hiei.” Icy’s mocking voice replied from above.

With a single flip, she landed gracefully beside Yusuke.

“Mind you, if I don’t know you this well, I might think you’re going soft.” she added.

“I’m not going soft, onna!” Hiei protested hotly.

Yusuke quirked a brow at his ex-partner’s get-up before realizing something.

“I thought you said you won’t use that again.” he remarked.

“Never thought you’d remember.” Icy replied.

“Toguro isn’t someone to be underestimated. I had to revert back to this form.” she added.

Turning her attention to Hiei, she threatened, “And shorty, ‘onna’ me again and I’ll blast you out of the Milky Way.”

“Really onna?” Hiei challenged.

“Well, this ‘onna’ is now a Class S+ demoness. One flick of my tails will render that dragon of yours completely useless. Your point?” Icy quirked a brow, snickering.

“Class S? No way!” the guys minus Kurama exclaimed.

“Yes way.” Icy retorted.

“You knew?” Hiei asked his best friend.

Kurama shrugged, “I’m her mate, Hiei. Of course I would know.”

“And you aren’t scared?” Kuwabara stammered.

“Why should I?” Kurama returned.

“A little tired, aren’t you onna?” Hiei teased.

Icy glared at the half-fire demon.

“You try dipping yourself in the four rivers of the Underworld and see how you like it!” she spat.

“So, that’s how you got that power-up.” Yusuke noted.

You are joking! Kurama passed a shocked message to her.

Kid you not, dearie. Icy replied.

Are you really sure you’re alright? Kurama pressed.

I’m still alive, am I not? Saturn’s healing skills are exceptional. she replied, trying to pacify her overly vexed mate.

And those frinking ‘righteous’ Senshi finally show themselves. Icy hissed.

Turning to the four boys, she smirked and added, “Be right back.”

Then, she leapt up back to the cliff.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Yusuke shouted.

“Senshi business and MA!” Icy shouted back.

“MA?” Kuwabara asked, confused.

Yusuke sighed, “Mass assassination.”

“The Senshi are in deep trouble.” Kurama noted.

Nobody disagreed.

******************************************************* **************************************

“Well, well. Looked what the fox dragged in.” Super Sailor Venus sneered.

“You know V-babe. This is the first time you got your proverbs right.” Icy retorted.

“Celestial Fire Surround!” Super Sailor Mars fired her attack..

Icy leapt up to avoid the attack.

“You. Do. Not. Attack. Someone. Unhenshinned.” Icy spat.

“Well, you’re evil. So, I can attack you, henshinned or not.” Super Sailor Mars retorted.

Pulling out her henshinn pen, she shouted out her henshinn phase.

“Holy Selece Mercury, MAKE UP!”

A trail of bubbles exploded from the tip of her pen and encased the girl.

In a blinding flash of blue, she was transformed into Sailor Selece.

“Gifted with the sacred powers of Mercury, I am Sailor Selece!” she proudly announced, striking a pose.

“Moon Gorgeous Meditation!” Eternal Sailor Moon attacked.

“Uranus World Shaking!” Super Sailor Uranus blasted her attack.

“Frost Cyclone!” Sailor Selece shouted out, forming a hurricane of literal ice around her.

The two attack pummeled on the hurricane wall as the cyclone threatened to crack under the punishment.

“Silent Wall!” Super Sailor Saturn cried out, adding an additional protective shield in front of the ice cyclone.

“Pluto Death Scream.” Super Sailor Pluto whispered, using her attack to blast Super Sailor Uranus’ attack off course.

When the attack relented, Sailor Selece’s ice twister was dispelled.

“You didn’t have to do that.” Sailor Selece chided the two Senshi.

“Selece-nee!” Super Sailor Saturn cried, hugging the new Senshi.

“Sailor Selece?” the rest of the Senshi, including the Starlights echoed.

“The Senshi form of Neo-Queen Mercury. It is named after the Sea God, Selece.” Super Sailor Pluto revealed.

“In other words, she has already achieved what I will attain in the future.” she noted, seething silently.

It wasn’t fair! Mercury could attain what she wanted in such a short time!

“Freezing Air.” Sailor Selece whispered, as her twin jittes clanged to against each other, forming a freezing breeze that was beginning to immobilize the six Senshi against her.

“I have no wish to kill you, Serenity.” Sailor Selece declared. “Leave the Makai in peace and I forgive your sins.”

Eternal Sailor Moon seethed silently.

“Otherwise, I’ll reveal what you really seek to everyone here.” Sailor Selece added.

“Is that a threat?” Eternal Sailor Moon demanded.

“It’s not a threat, but a promise.” commented.

“Then, I dare you to.” Eternal Sailor Moon foolishly declared.

Sailor Selece let out a small smile.

“What Serenity wanted…” Sailor Selece begun.

*********************************************************** **********************************

SailorStar9: Will Sailor Selece reveal to the girls what Eternal Sailor Moon really want? Stay tuned for Chapter 8.