Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ The Death of Eternal Sailor Moon ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine. This is Chapter 8.

Taeniaea: Well, this is your Chapter 8.

Harpygirl91: O.o;;; Then cut down on the sugar girlfriend. By the way, it’s Sailor Selece, not Sailor Selene. Selene is the name of the Moon Goddess. Selece is the name of Umi’s Masho from Magic Knight Rayearth. Get your spelling right.

Suuki-Aldrea: As I said to Taeniaea, Well, this is your Chapter 8.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Sailor Selece reveals Eternal Sailor Moon’s plot, but the Senshi, minus the Starlights, Saturn and Pluto, refuse to listen. Then, to the horror of the Starlights, Eternal Sailor Moon sticks true to her plans and starts killing her loyal Senshi and Tuxedo Kaman, one by one. Just as she was about to turn on the three remaining Senshi, Super Sailor Saturn’s glaive had already slashed the traitoress’s throat.

Chapter 7: The Death of Eternal Sailor Moon

WARNING: Senshi death.

*********************************************************** *******************************

“Is power.” Sailor Selece revealed, as she released the Senshi from their Icy confines with a single wave of her staff.

The staff that came with her transformation had cravings of intricate designs and ancient symbols on the surface. The tip held a large sapphire stone was ‘floated’ while encased by a ball of glass, a dark blue tassel dangled from the opposite end.

“Power that rivals that of Queen Selenity, or even better exceed Queen Selenity’s power. But she knew she could not gain so much power within such a short time, so she conjured up a plan; a plan that involves the deaths of all of us present.”

“Nani?” the Starlights exclaimed in disbelief.

Turning to Tuxedo Kaman, Sailor Selece added, “And the ‘all of us’ includes you too, Prince of Earth.”

Super Sailor Pluto continued from where Sailor Selece left off.

“The reason why the Ginzuishou was placed as the highest value and most powerful all because it drew more than half of it’s powers from all nine planets. This enhanced the crystal and made it originally stronger than it was intended to be. However, what Queen Selenity accomplished was due to years of experience and hard work.”

“As we all know, our dear Eternal Sailor Moon isn’t the most patient out of all people. So in order for her to achieve the power level Queen Selenity in a short time, she decided to take a ‘shortcut’. And her ‘shortcut’ was to gain all of the Senshi’s powers through their henshinn pens, star seeds and heart crystals. Only then can she be more than invincible. She will be a virtual God.” Sailor Selece revealed.

“You’re lying.” Super Sailor Venus accused.

“A God never lies, Venus.” Sailor Selece told her harshly.

“My Guardian God; Mercury told me.” she added.

“They’ll never betray me, Selece.” Eternal Sailor Moon sneered.

Turning regal, she announced, “This is your last stand and servitude to me, my loyal Senshi. You are doing your Queen what you were been born to do.”

“Of course, my Queen.” Super Sailor Venus replied, kneeling before Eternal Sailor Moon, followed by the two remaining Inner Senshi.

Eternal Sailor Moon smiled meaningfully at the two Outers who went along with the flow.

“Endyimon, my love.” she cooed.

Gripped by Eternal Sailor Moon’s mesmerizing spell, the Terran Prince was the last to kneel before his soulmate.

Eternal Sailor Moon smiled in triumph. This is it! The time of reckoning has finally come and she will have what is rightfully hers.

“But… why?” Sailor Star Fighter frowned.

“The old brainwashing technique. After being with Serenity for so long, the girls have been consequently programmed to believe whatever she says and obey her every word; even if it meant their deaths. Her dominance have always been mental. She had used our conviction in her to make us believe that we cannot disobey her; that absolute reliance on her is predestined. The five Senshi over there have been under this delusion for so long that they began to accept it as a fact that they were fated to serve and die for the White Moon. And Endyimon is too blinded by his love for Serenity to realize the truth.” Sailor Selece sighed.

“Only the three of us managed to escape her mental domination. Me, being the Guardian of the Time Gates.” Super Sailor Pluto revealed.

“Selece-nee and I broke off because of the ‘additional power’ within us.” Super Sailor Saturn added.

“Couldn’t we stop them?” Sailor Star Healer asked.

“Unfortunately, no. They’re already too deep into the delusion for so long that they believed it to be the truth and would not listen to anything otherwise.” Sailor Selece sighed.

“Serenity has grown.” she confessed. “She has truly changed into a woman, into the mature Queen that would eventually take the throne to the world and hold a child and ask no more of senshi because she feels she does not need them.”

“But without the light of the Senshi and her King, I am afraid her reign will be of darkness and fear.” she added.

The two Outer Senshi nodded grimly.

********************************************************** ********************************

While all these was happening, Eternal Sailor Moon had pulled out Prince Endyimon’s sword.

She had to do it to get what she wanted - what she needed.

Steeling herself, she plunged the blade into the brooch of the second Senshi that joined her; Super Sailor Mars.

The Martian Senshi did not even give a grunt when the blade was pulled out.

The Mars Crystal pen cluttered to the ground, Rei’s star seed and heart crystal hovering over the henshinn pen.

The girls kept their heads down, knowing their sacrifice will not be in vain; that they were doing their last servitude to their Queen by surrendering their powers and their lives. But what they didn’t know was that the reign of Crystal Tokyo will be as Sailor Selece prophesized, darkness and fear ruled the system.

The next to go was Jupiter.

Just like the fiery priestess, she did not let out a groan when their beloved Queen stabbed her.

Just like Mars, the Jupiter Crystal pen was left on the ground, with Makoto’s star seed and heart crystal floating above the pen.

Venus was next, but just as Eternal Sailor Moon was about to plunge the blade into her, the blonde looked up at their adored Queen one last time and saw that the Usagi they knew was no more. In her place was the mature Queen that would eventually take the throne to the world.

Realization finally dawning upon her, the leader of the White Moon Guard stumbled back, jumping up to get away from the power-crazed Moon Senshi. But it was too late. Eternal Sailor Moon had plunged the sword into her back.

Eternal Sailor Moon greedily grabbed the Venus Crystal pen and Minako’s star seed and heart crystal.

Three Inners down, the two Outers were left.

Haruka, Michiru, it isn’t too late. Super Sailor Pluto told the two surviving Senshi telepathically.

We can still stop her, Haruka-papa, Michiru-mama. Super Sailor Saturn pleaded.

She is our Queen. Super Sailor Uranus replied.

We must obey her. Super Sailor Neptune added.

Pluto, take care of Hotaru. Forgive us, Firefly. was the two Outer Senshi’s last words, before Prince Endyimon’s sword were plunged into their chests; Uranus first, then Neptune.

Both the Outer Senshi’s henshinn pens (A/N: I know they’re called Lip Rods, but that just sounds so…wrong.) cluttered to the floor, their star seeds and their respective talismans lingered above their henshinn Rods.

With her five ‘loyal’ Senshi dead, Eternal Sailor Moon moved on to her soulmate with every intention of killing him to get the Golden Crystal.

“Usa-ko...I hope that this is what you really want...even if it hurts those closes to you.” Mamoru Chiba, now transformed into Prince Endyimon replied.

“Endymion, my prince, I don't act unreasonably.” Eternal Sailor Moon declared.

“If this is truly what you want Usa-ko, then I suppose I have no choice but to give it to you.” Prince Endyimon replied.

Grabbing his sword from his beloved, Prince Endyimon stabbed himself right before the horrified eyes of those present.

Mamoru’s heart crystal and the Golden Crystal appeared over his corpse.

Six down, three to go.

With the six powers at hand, all Eternal Sailor Moon needed was the remaining three; Mercury, Saturn and Pluto.

More importantly were Pluto and Saturn.

With Pluto came the power over the Fourth Dimension; Time itself.

With Saturn came the power over death and rebirth.

With the two Senshi’s powers within her grasp, she could be more than what she wanted to be; she would be Creation itself.

********************************************************** ********************************

“She did it.” Sailor Selece sighed.

“And she’s coming…For us.” Super Sailor Pluto added.

“Saturn, you know what to do.” Sailor Selece remarked.

The Death Senshi merely nodded mutely before disappearing.

“Where did she…” Sailor Star Fighter asked.

“Teleportation. Saturn has the ability to teleport short distances.” Sailor Selece replied.

********************************************************* ***********************************

“Hello, Sailor Moon.” Super Sailor Saturn mumbled eerily behind the Moon Senshi.

Eternal Sailor Moon eeped and turned sharply around, only to have her head roll off her body a split millisecond later…

All was left was the Ginzuishou and Eternal Sailor Moon’s heart crystal.

With the traitoress gone, the Planetary Senshi’s bodied faded away, their star seeds and heart crystals returning to their respective planets.

The Ginzuishou and Eternal Sailor Moon’s heart crystal went back to the Moon Kingdom ruins.

*********************************************************** *******************************

Half an hour later…

Kurama held the bottle Suzuka had given him earlier that days, still contemplating.

Warm arms wrapped themselves around his waist as a soft pressure landed on his shoulder.

“If you’re still so indecisive dear, then let Yoko decide for you.” Icy advised.

Kurama raised a surprised brow at her.

“Are you kidding?” he exclaimed.

“Yoko is my…”

“Insane other half. Also the more daring, devil-may-care you. He does things you would think twice about doing.” Icy finished his sentence.

“He is also you. Your point?” she pointed out.

“I hate it when you’re right.” Kurama muttered.

“And when was I ever wrong?” Icy teased.

Kurama sighed.

Arigatou.” he muttered, putting down the bottle.

“Don’t mention it.” she replied, kissing his cheek.

Kurama readily returned the gesture.

The lights were turned out as the enamored mates tumbled onto the bed.

What happened next is up the reader’s imagination, because anything more will up the rating of this fic.

************************************************************* **********************************

The next morning, Kurama awoke nude to an empty bed and the sound of water running.

My Mizu Tenshi. he thought wistfully.

Why thank you. came Icy’s chuckling answer.

Kurama turned redder than his hair.

You heard. he thought.

Mates, remember? she reminded him.

Kurama had to sigh. They were mates for almost a month and he still wasn’t used to it.

“Then get used to it.” Icy’s mock chiding voice sounded from the bathroom door.

Kurama turned and blinked hard when he saw a freshly showered Icy.

She was nude, safe for the towel that covered her, erm, more important parts.

Kurama’s blush deepened.

Icy had to roll her eyes.

If it was Yoko Kurama, Icy bet that the kitsune thief would be on her in seconds, ravishing her like there was no tomorrow.

Yup, definitely Minamino Shuichi talking.

“Shower.” she told him, jabbing her thumb towards the bathroom door.

“Yes mother.” Kurama retorted sarcastically.

*************************************************** **************************************

SailorStar9: And so ends another chapter. The finals finally begin in Chapter 9 and we see just exactly how deadly the ‘Soul Hunter” is.