Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Beneath Bui's Armor ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine. This is Chapter 10.

Taeniaea: Well, this is your Chapter 10.

Hoshiko Megami: Well I could have Icy battle Karasu in her ‘Soul Hunter’ and Sailor Selece forms and then have his head chopped off by her Kitsune Queen form. I could change it if you want.

Suuki-Aldrea: Saturn will appear this chapter, when Hiei and Bui blow up the stadium. And as I’ve said to Harpygirl91, it’s Sailor Selece, not Sailor Selene.

Harpygirl91: Or I could have Sailor Selece freeze his blood vessels and have her Kitsune Queen form lop his head off.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: After Icy’s draining battle, Hiei is up. And since Icy’s out of commission, Saturn and Pluto make a appearance.

Chapter 10: Beneath Bui's Armor
***************************************************************** *********************************

The crowd started cheering as Hiei moved forward.

Once on the ring, he told the Toguro Team his wish; the death of the organizers of the Dark Tournament.

Toguro told him that he had killed them long before. Elder Toguro stepped onto the ring, asking who would be the first to die.

Bui stepped forward, saying that he wanted to fight in Elder Toguro‘s place.

Hiei stepped forward to fight Bui.

So Bui and Hiei entered the center of the ring and the round begun.

Bui created a huge axe out of thin air while Hiei took off his cloak and the team recognized his right arm was bandaged heavily.

********************************************************* **********************************
Still holding on a sleeping Icy, Kurama informed the team that it was a form of ‘Jyu Tai Hou’; a method of bandaging to conceal your power.

*********************************************************** ********************************

Back in the battle ring, Bui had charged at Hiei, before jumping up and throwing his axe at the shorter boy.

Hiei easily dodged the attack.

When Bui retrieved the axe, a block of the stadium was on it and he threw the said block at Hiei who dodged it.

Bui continued this for a while.

Then Hiei uses a move called the ‘Jya Ou En Satsu Ren Goku Shou’

Forming a fireball with his fist, he punched right through the bricks.

After a while of brick tossing, Bui came down from the air to slash at Hiei who blocked it with his fist.

Hiei countered the attack with a punch so hard that the blade went flying.

Then Bui created a new axe from thin air again.

He threw the said weapon at Hiei who caught it before disintegrating it.

Then Bui informed Hiei he was the only one that he needed to take his armor off.

Bui removed his armor and added that he wore it to suppress his power.

Then his Spirit Energy rose, as he levitated because of his aura.

He wanted Hiei to show him his true strength and Hiei complied.

He charged at Bui, kicking him, before landing and firing a blast that put Bui on fire

However, Bui easily got rid of the fire and retaliated with a blast back at Hiei who countered with another blast to cancel it.

Then, Bui used the ‘Aura Blast Gross Attack’, firing the said attack it at Hiei who dodged it only to find that the attack was still following him.

Thinking fast, Hiei shifted in front of Bui and before disappearing, enabling the blast to hit it’s owner instead.

Bui went pummeling into the stage and got up quite easily.

Then he wanted Hiei to use full power for real this time as he wanted to see the ‘Dragon of the Darkness Flame’.

Hiei replied he would regret it.

Hiei took off the bandages and his aura expanded greatly.

However, this also meant that he could not control his energy, so that was exactly how strong he had become.

The darkness flame begun to form around him as his power erupted throughout the stadium. .

**************************************************************** ******************************

On the sideline, Kurama was worried since neither fighter could control their energy, the stadium would be destroyed if they clashed.
************************************************************** ********************************
Sakyo asked Toguro when was the last time he had used it and there was a flashback of Hiei defeating Zeru.

Then dark energies emerged from the sky into the stadium.

Then Hiei charged at Bui, releasing the ‘Dragon of the Darkness Flame’.

When the dragon crashed into Bui, he managed to hold it back.

Then Hiei threw in another ‘Dragon of the Darkness Flame’ doubling its power.

Bui still managed to hold his ground, before going around in different directions trying to contain it.

************************************************************** ********************************

“Ah oh.” Kurama muttered as the dark energy from Hiei’s Dragon started disintegrating the audience

“Silence Wall!” came Super Sailor Saturn’s protective shield.

The trails of dark energy pummeled against the invisible wall.

The four boys turned to see the two Outer Senshi had arrived.

“Hotaru…” Icy mumbled weakly, as she struggled to get up.

“Blue, you’re still too weak.” Kurama chided her.

“Hotaru… she won’t last long.” Icy protested, as she watched Super Sailor Saturn struggle to keep her wall up.

Pushing herself up somewhat forcibly, Icy’s henshinn pen appeared in her hand.

Thrusting the said pen into the air, she cried out, “Holy Selece Mercury, MAKE UP!”

A trail of bubbles exploded from the tip of her pen and encased the girl.

In a blinding flash of blue, she was transformed into Sailor Selece.

Kurama could only look on in awe as the graceful Senshi appeared before him.

“Frost Wall!” she cried out, adding on an addition wall to supplement Super Sailor Saturn’s shield.

The sapphire stone on her staff burned a bright blue as Mercury’s power flowed from it, entwining with Saturn’s power.

The power of ice was added to the forcefield.

“Selece-nee, don’t have to.” Super Sailor Saturn whispered to the older Senshi beside her.

“It’s my Spirit Energy I used up Hotaru, not my planet magic.” Sailor Selece replied, as she poured more power into the shield.

“Even so…” Super Sailor Saturn protested.

“Chitchat later. Hiei’s powers going way out of hand.” Sailor Selece advised.

“Try way, way out of hand, Blue.” Kurama muttered, pulling out a rose.

“Red, don’t.” Sailor Selece replied.

“The energy I use now isn’t Spirit Energy, but Planet magic.”

Super Sailor Saturn nodded in agreement as the two Senshi poured more of their powers into the shield.

Super Sailor Pluto nodded silently as she too stepped forward to loan her powers.

********************************************************** *******************************

Back in the battle ring, Bui was struggling trying to hold Hiei’s attack, the dragon took him out of the stadium and Bui ended up crashing into things on the island.

Bui's mark on his head started bleeding and there was a flashback of Toguro against Bui and he punched Bui so hard it made the mark and blood was coming out.

Then the blood went back in the mark.

Finally, Bui managed to control the Dragon and sent it back to Hiei.

The tables were turned as Hiei was trying to hold his Dragon back as he went flying around the island.

Then Bui returned to the stadium, claiming that he had succeeded in stopping the ‘Dragon of the Darkness Flame’

As he was about to be claimed victor, the remaining of the Dragon started exploding and Hiei's figure was inside it as he returned to the ground.

********************************************************** *******************************

“That was…” Super Sailor Saturn heaved as she sank down on the floor, her Senshi fuku disappearing.

“Exhausting, yes.” Sailor Selece nodded, following Saturn’s example.

The shield had dispelled, once Hiei’s dark energy dispersed.

Daijoubo desu ka?” Kurama asked,, worried about his mate.

Icy nodded, having changed back from her Senshi form.

“First I drain my own Spirit Energy, now I deplete my Planet magic. And I’m the smart one around here.” she mumbled.

“Sarcasm doesn’t suit you, dear.” Kurama whispered, kissing her briefly.

********************************************************* ********************************

Back in the arena, Bui had backed away from Hiei in fear as Kurama explained to Yusuke what happened was that Hiei had absorbed the Dragon, making it the Secret Of The Dragon’.

Bui jumped in the air and punched Hiei in the face.

Hiei acted as if he did not feel it and Bui continuously punched him in the face, before started kicking him as well.

Then Bui threw him up and kicked him to the top of the stadium.

Then, he threw him to the stadium floor as if he was a rug doll.

But as Bui charged at Hiei again, the smaller fighter threw a small beam at him which sent Bui flying.

Then, he jumped, using some of the power of the Dragon in a punch and sent Bui straight down into the crowd.

As they are both out, Juri started counting.

Then Bui reveal to Hiei that he had fought Toguro in the past and trained continuously to beat him.

Then, Hiei jumped into the stadium, winning by a ring-out.

The score was tied at one all.

As Hiei jumped out, he informed the rest about the disadvantage to absorbing the dragon; he has to hibernate for a few hours.

“Hibernate? As in sleep?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

Hiei glared at him, as both Kuwabara and Yusuke teased the shorter fighter.

The girls sweatdropped.

Noting the Hiei was about to fall asleep, Icy snickered, “Hiei sleep first. You can threaten these children later.”

Hiei returned her smirk, “Good idea onna.”

Then, he yawned and dropped off to sleep.

Both Yusuke and Kuwabara glared at the girl who gave them a sweet smile.

“Hard to believe the one who caused all this trouble is sleeping so peacefully.” Koenma stated.

Setsuna hid a faint blush at the cute teenager who had appeared beside her.

Hotaru looked down at Hiei who was sleeping like a baby and smiled softly to herself.

Icy caught the looks of the two Outer Senshi and smirked.

Time to play matchmaker. she thought gleefully.

Down Blue. Kurama’s scolding voice entered her head.

Icy mock pouted.

But… but it’s fun! she protested.

Remember how the guys got us together? he reminded her.

Icy winced, giving him a mental nod as she shuddered at the memory.

One night in an enclosed room? Yup.

And coupled with the fact that I was in heat…
Kurama added.

Icy winced again.

Argh! Don’t bring that up, please.

Gomen dear.
Kurama apologized.

Bring that up again, and you’re on the couch mister! she threatened.

Kurama paled considerably.

Yup, our dear Icy has her mate wrapped around her little pinky.

“Kurama, you’re whipped.” Yusuke snickered.

“Shut up.” the redhead hissed lowly, as the team proceeded back to the waiting room.

************************************************************ ****************************

SailorStar9: Hope you guys like this one. Next chapter is for Hiei/Hotaru and Koenma/Setsuna fans.