Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Yusuke vs. Toguro ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And so begins yet another fic of mine. This is Chapter 12.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Yusuke’s battle finally begins. And this chapter signifies the end of the
Dark Tournament.

Chapter 12: Yusuke vs. Toguro

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

Finally the last battle of the Dark Tournament begun; Yusuke vs. Toguro.

A lot of talking went around for a while until finally the fight begun.

Toguro decided to start at eighty percent strength.

Once Toguro finished powering up, his energy went around the stadium killing some people.

His energy reached the rest of the Urameshi Team as Koenma created a shield and Puu did the same for the girls.

Toguro walked over to Yusuke as Yusuke charged at Toguro.

Yusuke punched at Toguro's chest and Toguro retaliated with and uppercut.

Yusuke went flying but used the floor to stop and charged at Toguro again.

He tried to get him in the face but missed as Toguro came around and went for Yusuke with a punch that Yusuke dodged and ended up kicking Toguro in the head.

As Yusuke landed, the rest of Toguro's punch created a hole and decided to swing his arm back as the energy ripped the stadium and went at Yusuke.

Yusuke jumped and punched through all of the debris as the rest of the energy went on killing people in the stands.

As Yusuke landed, Toguro charged at him and threw a punch but held it back as he noticed the girls right behind Yusuke.

Yusuke moved and Toguro asked Yusuke why he was not using the power Genkai gave him.

Yusuke showed that he still had four blasts.

He charged one, bringing in a lot of energy.

Then he charged at Toguro, canceling the Spirit Gun and attacked Toguro with a lot of punches.

Then Toguro punched down at Yusuke who barely dodged and Toguro tried again with his other arm and missed again while the energy destroyed more of the stands.

Yusuke went at Toguro as he did a kick which Yusuke held back.

He flipped, and kicked Toguro right in the face.

Toguro used his energy to raise pieces of the stadium to hit Yusuke who dodged as Toguro punched at Yusuke who barely dodged again.

A whole mess of the stadium went flying.

Then Yusuke quickly charged up the Spirit Gun and fired it at Toguro.
Toguro and the blast went flying out of the already destroyed stadium into the forest.

After a while, Toguro walked back in without the shades as most of the people were surprised he returned.

Toguro said that the difference of their powers was great even when he is at eighty percent strength.

******************************************************** ********************************************

“Yusuke should really stop acting already.” Icy mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Kuwabara asked.

“That.” she replied, nodding her head over to Yusuke who had decided to take off his Spirit Cuffs.

*********************************************************** *****************************************

Yusuke then decided to remove the cuffs that held back his power.

The Spirit Cuffs appeared on his legs and arms.

There was a flashback of Yusuke and Genkai before his final test when she gave him the Spirit Cuffs.

Then Yusuke yelled ‘Undo’ and the cuffs came off and his Spirit Energy exploded and turned into a phoenix made of pure light.

It flew around the crowd and returned to Yusuke who absorbed it.

************************************************************** **************************************

“What was… that?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“Spirit Cuffs. Genkai placed them on him to restrain his power. Guess Yusuke decided it was time they were off.” Icy replied.

“I just hope this spurt of power can defeat Toguro.” Kurama remarked, somewhat uncertain.

******************************************************* *********************************************

Toguro knew it was time to decide who was the winner and charged at Yusuke.

Yusuke charged back and attacked Toguro with a flurry of punches and finished with an uppercut.

Toguro went falling to the ground as Yusuke followed and continued punching at Toguro making a huge sinkhole.

Yusuke looked into Toguro's eyes and saw emptiness and stopped punching.

He jumped out of the hole as more talking went around.

Then Toguro emerged from the hole but at zero percent; completely skinny and no muscle build-up.

Then he announced that he would go to complete a hundred percent.

He begun to power up as a huge aura surrounded him.

His energy continued to go around, killing demons in the crowd.

After a few minutes, he emerged with every single muscle tightened.

Everyone in the crowd were surprised including Sakyo.

*********************************************************** *****************************************

“Freaky.” Kuwabara mumbled.

Kurama nodded.

“There is no way he is human.” Hiei remarked.

“Guys, is it me, or am I the only one here to get this feeling that Yusuke just bit off more he can chew?” Icy asked.

“Onna, you were the one said , ‘When was the last time Yusuke let us down?’” Hiei reminded her.

Icy turned a glare at him which Hiei promptly ignored.

Kurama sighed, his best friend and his mate were always at loggerheads with each other and they weren’t making it any easier for him.

************************************************************* ***************************************

Then Toguro walked toward Yusuke slowly.

Then he stopped and flicked his finger at Yusuke.

The power of it sent Yusuke skating and crashing into a rock.

Then Toguro explained his power was so great that flicking his finger did so much damage.

Then he flicked his finger continuously at Yusuke who blocked them by swinging his arms at the flicks.

Then Toguro stopped and Yusuke went at him, punching him.

Then Toguro swung his arm at Yusuke which hit his arm, breaking it.

Yusuke went flying into the ground, screaming in agony.

He stood up and fires another Spirit Gun at Toguro.

The blast did nothing to Toguro.

Then Toguro said that Yusuke lacked the sense of danger and in the blink of an eye, grabbed
Yusuke by his shirt and asked if he felt like he was going to die and punched him in the
stomach as Yusuke went flying skating through the concrete into a wall.

Then, Toguro started telling Yusuke to use his full power and a lot of other reasons.

********************************************************* *******************************************

“Yusuke really needs to get his act up, otherwise he’s nothing more than a mere punching bag.” Icy grimaced.

Nobody disagreed.

******************************************************* *********************************************

Then Toguro said that he would transform his body again.

These two mini-volcano looking things on his shoulders begin to glow and they sucked up the souls of the demons Toguro had killed with his energy when he powered up.

Then he told Yusuke that he only needed twenty minutes to finish all of the demons.

Then a wave of energy went across the stadium, killing many of the demons.

As Toguro sucked all of them, the demons began to flee as Sakyo pressed a button on a remote which created walls around the stadium so the demons could not run.

Then Toguro flicked his finger to kill the demons and suck their souls.

*********************************************************** *****************************************

“Darn and here I thought you were bad.” Koenma mumbled to Icy, noticing the huge
amount of demons that Toguro killed.

“At least I don’t suck their souls!” the ice kitsune protested.

Then Keiko started having some hallucinations and fainted.

********************************************************* *******************************************

Yusuke charged at Toguro and Toguro punched him.

Yusuke was punched by Toguro again into the ground.

Then he came out with a lot of spirit energy and started to attack Toguro.

Then Toguro hit Yusuke, sending him flying into the rubble.

Then, Puu started flying and talking English to the girls but it was Genkai who possessed him.

The possessed Puu flew down to the fight and told Toguro to kill one of Yusuke's friend's in order to bring out his true strength.

Then Yusuke starts yelling at Puu as Toguro headed over to Yusuke's friends.

Then Puu flew away as Yusuke charged at Toguro to make him stop from killing one of his friends.

********************************************************* *******************************************

“Is it me, or was that…” Icy blinked when Genkai’s voice sounded out off Puu.

“It isn’t you Blue. It is Genkai.” Kurama noted.

“First soul absorption, now this. Although, I do admit she does have some weird ideas.” she sighed.

“WEIRD?” Kuwabara exclaimed.

“That grandma just signed one of our death warrants!”

Everyone else ignored his outburst.

******************************************************** ********************************************

At every attempt, Toguro stopped Yusuke and made his way over to his friends.

Kurama and Hiei was ready to fight as Toguro announced he would kill Kuwabara.

Kuwabara said he would not go down with a fight.

Kuwabara charged at Toguro and Toguro disappeared and reappeared in front of Kuwabara and stabbed with his hand.

He pulled out his hand blood covered it and Kuwabara told Urameshi followed by a lot of blood from his mouth and fell.

He added a little bit more then fell to the ground, dead.

************************************************************ ****************************************

Icy had to roll her eyes before pulling the fallen redhead to safety.

Kurama, Hiei, and Koenma came to her aid.

************************************************************* ***************************************

Then Yusuke saw Kuwabara's dead body and stood up.

He somehow teleported and ended up behind Toguro.

His spirit energy glowed as he blamed himself for Kuwabara's death.

His spirit energy expanded more as he said he could not forgive himself.

Then his spirit energy turned into bubble-like forms and went around the stadium.

Everyone wondered what is going on among Yusuke.

Then he started having memories of him and Kuwabara.

Then he continued blaming himself.

Toguro started feeling the energy of Yusuke power and recognized that he might be able to become equally powerful as himself.

He started to charge at Yusuke saying they were the same.

He punched Yusuke in the jaw and was sent into another wall.

************************************************************ ****************************************

Hiei remarked that Yusuke was getting closer to Toguro's strength.

Then Chuu, Jin, Touya, and Rinku noted that they felt things from Yusuke's energy as Touya explained Yusuke was fighting within himself.

********************************************************* *******************************************

Toguro then decided he should kill another one of Yusuke's friends.

Yusuke teleported and caught Toguro's arm.

************************************************************* ***************************************

“Hey, I thought I was the only one with the tech.” Hotaru complained.

“Maybe you should get a copyright, Taru.” Icy joked.

*********************************************************** *****************************************

Then Yusuke's energy created a giant sinkhole as there was a flashback of Genkai explaining to Yusuke about how Toguro ran away from the fight against time.

Then Yusuke said he understood why Toguro ran away, why he abandoned his friends and that he would protect his.

Then Yusuke crushed Toguro's arm.

Yusuke punched Toguro in the face.

Toguro went spinning, crashing everything in his path into rocks to the other side of the stadium.

Then when Toguro got up, his neck was broken and Yusuke fired a spirit gun.

It blew up one of the walls that Sakyo put up but Toguro did not really move.

He got up and cracked his head back the way it should be.

Then, Toguro announced he would transform into something he had never done before.

Toguro morphed even further and his muscles became bigger than they were.

************************************************************ ****************************************

“And just when you think things couldn’t any more ugly, those two have to go and prove us wrong.” Icy muttered.

“Power overload anyone?” Setsuna remarked, somewhat amused.

The two Senshi turned to look at the Time Senshi.

“Setsuna-mama, did you just…” Hotaru begun in shock.

“Make a joke?” Icy finished the question, blinking in disbelief.

******************************************************* *********************************************

Toguro told Yusuke if he tried anything like this, he would not reach it.

He advised Yusuke to give up and Yusuke replied that he would gather all of the power in his body.

Then energy emerged from Toguro's sides as they both used all of their spirit and almost all of their life energy into it.

Yusuke fired the ‘Spirit Gun’ at Toguro who charged at it, catching the power with his hands.

After the blast left Yusuke's fingers, there were a lot of cracking sounds and suddenly the ‘Spirit Gun’ disappeared at Toguro's hands.

Yusuke fell to the ground and Toguro walked over to him.

He thanked Yusuke for allowing him to use such power.

Then Toguro was covered in cracks as he said that the sequence was over a hundred percent and all the cracks went flying like shards.

Toguro added that he might had been at about 120.

Then, he fell to the ground dead.

Then after a few moments Yusuke stood up as everyone cheered and Team Urameshi was granted winner of the Dark Tournament!

****************************************************** **********************************************

SailorStar9: Phew, Yusuke’s battle was long. Read and review people.