Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Return To The Living World ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm making up for lost time. This is Chapter 14. Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: The Chapter Black Saga begins with Yusuke getting himself kidnapped.

Chapter 14: Return To The Living World

************************************************************ **********************************************

The scene opened up with the destruction of the tournament arena and a deformed Elder Toguro brother crawling out of the ocean contemplating the length of time he had been out.

He was then approached by a mysterious gentleman in black.

*********************************************************** ***********************************************

Scene cut to Koenma stamping papers of the newly dead and then George came storming in with some serious business and slammed a piece of paper on the desk knocking over a huge amount of paper work and then got beaten up by Koenma.

Botan was shown talking to a Miss Julie becoming the leading person of the soul world before Botan was called upon by Koenma.

Koenma was sitting in his office concentrating intensely.

Botan came in asking if Koenma was constipated, Koenma called her a fool before getting back to the business at hand and explained to her that there were troubles in the human world where Botan cut in and told him that ever since the Dark Tournament, the demons had been quiet and Koenma explained to her it was not the demons but humans and Koenma was confused about this and asked Botan to meet Yusuke.

********************************************************** ************************************************

Scene cut to Yusuke, Kuwabara and Keiko walking to school.

Yusuke and Kuwabara were feeling bored about having to go to school on such a beautiful day and wanted to skip, but Keiko knocked some sense to them.

Then they were approached by some street thugs, who are looking for a fight whom are later scared by the determination in Yusuke eyes.

They continued to walk to school and in the shadows two people passed judgment confirming that he was Urameshi Yusuke.

********************************************************** ************************************************

Scene cut to Hiei in a construction site killing bugs and said that he felt something coming up and he would not be a part of it.

************************************************************** ********************************************

Scene cut to Minamino Suiichi’s school where he got number one rank in classes with Mizuno Ami in par.

“You heard?” Mizuno Ami asked him, tossing the redhead a sandwich she had brought form the vendor machine.

“Yeah, and I’m not surprised.” Suiichi replied, catching the wrapped sandwich with his free hand, his eyes never leaving his book.

"In that case.” Ami grinned. “I guess I’ll have to study harder.”

Then, she grimaced.

“Egh, tuna.”

“Mine’s plain old ham and cheese. Wanna trade?” Suiichi offered.

The pair were interrupted when two girls approached them, congratulating Suiichi on his good scores when kitsune pair noticed a demon insect sucking on one of the girls.

Suiichi quickly dispatched while he made them look the other way.

“That was.. .Strange.” Ami noted.

Suiichi nodded in agreement.

Something’s wrong. she conveyed her thoughts to the redhead on the window-sill.

You felt it? Kurama asked.

As in sudden Spirit Energy sparking out of nowhere, then yes. Icy replied.

“Then I just pray you’re wrong about this.” Suiichi replied, kissing her cheek.

“I certainly hope I am.” Ami sighed.

********************************************************** ************************************************

Lunch time approached and Kuwabara and his friends discussed about the recent peace and about expanding territory, all the while thinking about Yukina until Yusuke struck a finger in his ass saying ‘Spirit Gun’.

Then Yusuke and Kuwabara started arguing with each other.

Botan came by and they stopped their argument when Botan told Yusuke to wait for her after school.

After school, Yusuke grew impatient and wanted to leave when Keiko came with Puu and attached it on Yusuke’s bag and Yusuke got upset over that and her comment about him watching his step.

Then Kuwabara came in and asked Yusuke what Botan wanted and to wait until she returned.

Yusuke said that he did not care and gave the job to Kuwabara.

Kuwabara asked if he used up all his spirit energy in the Toguro tournament and Yusuke explained to him that he felt alone at the top of the mountain.

Then Kuwabara pounded him in the head for being to full with pride.

Kuwabara explained that he wanted to go see Genkai because he used up all his spirit energy and then three guys appeared of the front gate and asked to fight with Urameshi.

Yusuke told Kuwabara to wait for Botan until he returned.

They reached an open field and Yusuke asked all of three to come at him at once for it to be challenging.

One of them stepped up and said he would be enough.

Botan was angry when she returned and yelled about Yusuke and explained to Kuwabara that the new threat was not demon but man.

Yusuke continued to beat on this guy and was frustrated that they all did not attack him until the guy he was fighting got serious and did something tricky and told Yusuke that now he was in his territory and Yusuke could not move.

Puu was terrified and returned to Kuwabara and Botan at the school.

Puu wrote on the chalkboard, telling them that Yusuke was kidnapped.

They went to the place where Yusuke was fighting and found a message saying that Yusuke would be killed if Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara and Icy do not show up at the Yojigen Mansion by eleven o'clock.

********************************************************* *************************************************

SailorStar9: Chapter 14 goes up and the Chapter Black Saga begins.