Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Divide and Conquer ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wow, and another chapter goes up. This is Chapter 23. Read and review.

Disclaimers: YYH, Magic Knight Rayearth, Flame of Rekka and Sailor Moon aren’t mine.

Chapter Summary: Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama each take turns fighting Sensui to no avail. Sensui then initiates his plan to kidnap Kuwabara.

Chapter 23: Divide and Conquer

********************************************************** ************************************************

“Kekkai! 221; Icy cried out.

The said dragon immediately formed an invisible wall in front of the group.

“Hey, it wasn’t meant for us.” Kuwabara noted when the ball missed the group completely.

Then, it dawned on him, “Oh no! Botan and Mitari are still in there!”

“Mistress.” a low drone agreed Icy as the shield dispelled.

“You came.” Icy smiled as she looked up to meet the dragon eye-to-eye.

“You needed my aid, mistress.” the dragon replied.

“Thank you.” Icy nodded gratefully.

Kekkai Mizu nodded and returned to her arm.

“That’s…” Koenma begun.

“Kekkai Mizu, the fifth dragon.” Icy replied.

“Ah, the fabled ‘king of the impenetrable barrier’.” Koenma nodded.

********************************************************** ************************************************

“Genkai, Koenma, take care of those two up there.” Yusuke remarked, as he stood to fight.

“I’ll defeat him.” he hissed.

“Defeat me? It’s so lame it isn’t funny.” Sensui mocked.

“Hn. I’m serious.” Yusuke retorted.

A feint? He’s naïve. Sensui thought.

How’s that? Can you catch my movements? Yusuke wondered as he delivered a punch and
was relatively shocked when Sensui deflected it easily.

With a swift kick, Yusuke was beaten back.

“You’re too weak, more like an amateur.” Sensui scoffed.

“I’ll fight you!” Kuwabara shouted, mindlessly jumping in with his sword.

So, he hasn’t gotten full control of his ability yet. Sensui wondered when Kuwabara formed
his regular Spirit Sword.

With a quick deflect with his hand and a kick to the side, Kuwabara was out of the count.

Straight attacks won’t work on Sensui. But my rose whip can hit many places so he can't dodge them. Kurama thought, pulling out his rose whip.

A screech of a semi was heard from behind.

“Wonderful timing.” Sensui noted.

Coming towards Kuwabara, Gourmet, having consumed the older Toguro sibling earlier on, reached out his hand to grab Kuwabara.

“Kuwabara!” Yusuke shouted.

A horde of icicles came into the scene, severing Gourmet’s extended fingers.

“Nice one, Dan Mizu.” Icy snickered, her second dragon was called forth.

“Thanks you hime!” the dragon chorused, returning her mistress’s smirk.

Sensui muttered curses under his breath.

“Kuwabara, get your butt out of there!” Yusuke shouted.

His warning came too late when Gourmet extended his fingers yet again, this time capturing Kuwabara successfully.

“Hey let go of me!” the captured redhead shouted.

With one last ditch of effort, Kurama cracked his rose whip at the semi to no avail.

“Darn it!” Yusuke hissed, preparing a ‘Spirit Gun’.

“SPIRIT GUN!” he shouted, firing his spirit gun at the car where Sensui and the others were, conveniently forgetting that Kuwabara was there too.

“ Oh crap! I forgot about Kuwabara!” he exclaimed a while later.

Kurama rebuked, “Seriously, Yusuke. How can you fire a blast that big without thinking it will kill everyone on board...including him!”

Yusuke’s eyes went wide, “I was mad! “ he defended.

Sensui easily dispatched the said ’Spirit Gun’ with a simple use of his Reshhuken spirit gun attack.

The same power? My ‘Spirit Gun’s has the power as that little orb of his? That’s impossible. Yusuke thought.

With a grin, Sensui waved goodbye to the group.

Ticked off, Yusuke ran towards some discarded bicycles.

Both Kurama and Icy sweatdropped.

“Yusuke, what are you doing? It isn’t even yours.” Keiko exclaimed.

Lifting the bike above his head, Yusuke retorted, “It is now!”

“Oh boy!” Icy muttered, shaking her head in resignation as she came beside her mate.

“I know.” Kurama sighed.

“Are we the only sane ones in this team?” Icy rolled her eyes.

Kurama nodded mutely.

********************************************************** ************************************************

SailorStar9: (Sighs) I’m so ashamed of myself! This chapter is so short! (Wails)