Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Home ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Arthur: Chapter 3 up! Enjoy! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this fic

Chapter 3

Serena whipped her head around and there stood her father who looked angry. There was no doubt that he was drunk.

"Where were you Serena" asked Mr. Tskino as he advanced towards Serena. Serena stepped back with fright in her eyes as her dad walked closer to her.

I-I was a-a-at a friends h-h-house, stuttered Serena. Her father smiled with a dangerous gleam in his eyes. Serena took a chance and ran towards the door. Her father reached out and pulled her back by her hair and flung her down to the floor.

Serena brought up her hands for protection as her father brought down his fists and pounded at anything he could hit on her. He grabbed Serena by her hair again and threw her into the dresser. Serena hit the the dresser and cried out in pain then hit the floor. Her father came up at her again and grabbed her by the throat. He lifted her up and pressed her body to the wall as her feet dangled beneathe her. She started making gagging noises as her father tightened his grip around her throat. He took his free hand and repeatedly slapped Serena across the face as blood started to drip from her mouth and nose.

Serena took one of her legs and kicked her father in the groin. Her father dropped her immediately as fell to his knees in pain. Serena quickly got to her feet and started running towards the door limping. She heard her father coming towards her as she started towards the stairs. When she got to the stairs her father ran behind her and pushed her down the stairs.

Serena tumbled down the stairs screaming the whole way down. You could her some of her bones cracking as she flew down the stairs. When she reached the last step her head smashed against the floor. Blood began to seep from her skull as she kept blacking out from the impact of the fall.

Serena looked to her left as she saw her little brother on the floor in the kitchen leaning against the refridgerator unconcious. From the look of it it look like his left shoulder was dislocated and his left arm broken. He had a cut by his right eye as right leg was torn opened. His clothes where ripped and torn and has bruises and cuts all over his body. He had blood running down the side of his mouth from his busted bottom lip as he laid limply against the fridge.

Serena looked back towards the stairs as she saw her father making his way towards her with his belt in hand. She painfully flipped onto her stomach as she began to crawl into the kitchen. She crawled into the kitchen and stopped. She was to tired and couldn't go any further. Suddenly her communicator went off. Serena quickly grabbed her communicator. She could get her friends to help her. As she began to turn it on it was slapped out of her hand. She saw her father staring down at her with anger burning in his eyes like never before.

She reached for her communicator as quickly as possible. Her hand was right on top of it as her dad's foot came crashing down on her hand crushing every bone in her hand along her communicator. Serena screamed out in pain as her father twisted his foot on her hand. He brought his foot back and kicked her in the face making her roll onto her side. Then he began to repeatedly kick her in the stomach and whip her with his belt. Serena began to spit up blood when her father flipped her over on to her back.

Serena saw her father go towards the silverware draw as he pulled put a large shinny knife. He gave an evil cackle as he moved towards Serena. Serena watched in horror as her father came towards her with a knife. She had never seen him this violent before. Yeah, he slapped her around here and there and threatened her, but he never actually tried to kill her. All Serena could do was lay there limply waiting for her fate.

**********************

"Hey Ami did you get through?" asked Amara as Sailor Uranus. She dodged another punch from the youma all the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask were fighting a youma.

"No, she isn't responding" said Amy as Sailor Mercury.

Rei overheard there conversation and was getting really worried. She hoped that Serena was okay.

After the Senshi dusted the monster they went their seperate ways and were fed up that their leader didn't show up.

Rei walked home slowly as she was lost in her thoughts. She saw a couple of cop cars and ambulances speed by but didn't pay attention to it. She walked up the steps of the shrine and opened the front door. She walked into the Den and saw her Grandfather sitting on the couch. Rei walked over to her grandfather as he stared out in space. Rei put a hand on his shoulder which caused him to look up at her in saddness.

"What's wrong Grandpa", asked Rei getting really worried now.

"Rei, Serena's in the hospital along with her brother. Her father was beating on them and they got hurt really badly", said Grandpa Hino as he saw the tears run down Rei's face.

"What?!!" was all that Rei could say.

*********************

Serena's father came up to her and held her up by the throat again. Her whole body was pressed against the wall making blood marks brush onto the walls. Sam regained conciousness as he saw his father bring the knife and jabbed it right into his sister's chest. Serena's eyes grew wide in pain as her father took out the knife and plunge it right into her stomach. Serena's father dropped Serena along with the knife as he backed up slightly.

He heard someone pounding on the door. Then the door was kicked opened as the cops stood there with there guns pointing at Mr. Tskino.

~To Be Continued~

Arthur: I hoped you liked! Next chapter will be the end. ^_~ Please R&R me or I might not put up the last chapter!!!!!

**************************************************************** *******