Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Home ❯ Chapter 4

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Arthur:Last chapter up! ^_~

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the charavters in this fic

Chapter 4

Mr. Tskino tried to make a run for it but the cops grabbed him and read him his rights. They handcuffed him and brought him to the police car.

Some of the officers went into the kitchen and saw Sammy next to his sister crying. He had a hand on her chest trying to control the bleeding.

"Please Serena don't die on me I need you.", he kept repeating chocking on his sobs

"Oh my god, somebody get the paramedics", cried one of the officers not believing someone would do this to their own children.

One of the officers went to Sammy and pulled him away from his sister trying to calm him down, as another went to Serena. Serena only being half awake, she felt some one holding her hand. Serena opened her eyes as she looked up at a kind looking officer as he told her everything will be okay before she passed out.

Sam and Serena were loaded onto the ambulaces as they where rushed to the Hospital.

*********************

Rei and Grandpa Hino rushed into the hospital they were told Serena and Sam would be in. Serena and Grandpa Hino went up to the front desk to ask about Serena and Sam. All they said was that they were being operated on.

An officer who happened to be listening to the conversation walked up to Rei and her grandfather.

"Um excuse me, but are you asking about Sam and Serena Tskino?", asked the officer.

"Y-yes we are", exclaimed Grandpa Hino.

"Well I was one of the officers that was at her house to investigate. We had a call from one of the neighbors about hearing some screams. So we came over and saw their father drop the knife he used to stab Serena with. He tried to escape but we caught him. Serena and Sam were beat pretty badly, with Serena looking the worst. That's all I know before they went into the ambulances.", finished the officer. He bowed and excused himself as he went to get a drink.

Grandpa Hino sat down in the waiting room as Rei went to call the scouts. Rei went into a secluded hallway as she turned on the communicator. She told everybody what happened and they said that they'll be there as soon as the can.

Hours went by as the surgery of the two Tskinos went on. All of the senshi sat in the waiting room giving their support for Serena. Finally Ms. Mizuno, Amy's mom walked out of the O.R looking famished. She saw the group and walked over to them.

Grandpa Hino being the first to see her, rushed over and asked if Serena and Sam were okay. The doctor waited for everyone to gather around until she began to speak.

"I'll give you Sam's wounds first. Sammy's left shoulder is dislocated along with his left arm broken. His right leg was torn opened so it was stappled shut and a has a minor concussion. He has a couple of bruises and stitches. He also has some bruised ribs. Now for Serena she was stabbed in the chest and stomach. From the chest wound she has three of her longs punctured. She has a very hard time breathing. From the stomach wound she won't be able to have any solid foods for about two weeks. She has two broken ribs and some internal bleeding that we've stopped. She also has a cracked skull. In her right knee it was filled with fluids which were drained. Serena also has a broken left hand with stitches and bruises her and there. What we also found out was that Sam and Serena were both raped and molested by their father, but there are no permanent damages." said the nurse looking down sadly.

"You can see them soon. We just have to transfer them into their rooms. Oh, and one more thing don't speak loudly in their room. They're going to have a mighty painful headache when they wake up." said Ms. Mizuno as she walked away down the hall.

Everyone went down to see Serena and Sam as Rei wanted to see them alone. Grandpa Hino got the doctors to allow Rei to get the all hour pass and left to go home.

Rei walked into the dark room as she saw Sam sleeping on the right side of the room with Hotaru sleepin in a chair next to him. They are very close friends and Hotaru didn't wan't to leave his side. Amara didn't take well and was dragged out by Michelle, Setsuna and Darien. Rei turned left as she saw Serena shifting uncomfortably in the bed as if having a nightmare. Rei could see all the machines Serena was hooked up on and heard her ragged breathing. Rei walked up quietly to Serena as she saw the young girl in distress. Rei walked over to Serena, taking in her girlfriends wounds.

"Hey Serena wake up", whispered Raye as she brought up a chair to sit in. Rei lightly caressed Serena's face as her lover opened up her weary eyes. Rei gave a warm smile to Serena.

"How are you doing?", asked Rei as she gave Serena a light kiss on her bruised lips.

"I'm fine", said Serena.

"Puh-leaze, you don't need to lie to me Serena.", said Rei. Serena's tough act disappeared as the tears started pouring down.

"He hurt me so bad Rei", said Serena, her body racking with sobs.

"I know he did sweetie", said Rei trying to get Serena to calm down. " He won't ever come after you again alright, now get some rest."

Serena nodded her head and closed her eyes to get some much needed sleep. Rei sat next to her and watched her sleep all through the night.

**************************************************************** ***************

Arthur: Okay so I changed my mind. This is not the last chapter, I gonna continue on with the story.

So can you pretty, pretty please R & R me.