Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Home ❯ Chapter 5

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Arthur:Here's another chapter. ENJOY! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

Rei woke up and saw her angel sleeping peacefully. She looked towards Sam's bed and saw Hotaru and Sam talking quietly amongst themselves. She felt a light squeeze on one of her hands and she looked down at Serena.

Serena was looking up at Rei and gave her a little smile and Rei returned it. Rei lifted the hand that wasn't being held and brushed back Serena's hair.

" Hey, what's up?, asked Rei. Rei looked over Serena's body and saw that more bruises had appeared.

" Well my head hurts", said Serena while squinting here eyes as a wave of pain hit her head. Rei bent down and kissed Serena on the forehead then on the lips. They were interupted from their little moment when a knock came from the door. Rei said come in and Ms. Mizuno came in with the rest of the Senshi behind her.

Ms. Mizuno walked over to Serena and checked over her wounds and asked Serena how she's feeling.

"Well I'm really hungry", said Serena

" Sorry Serena but you can't have any food", said the doctor.

"WHAT!!, I can't have any food, Why the hell not ?" exclaimed Serena. Serena went pale and started gasp heavily for air while she put a hand on her chest in pain.

Ms. Mizuno stood back in shock as everyone else did the same. They weren't expecting her to react like that.

"Serena calm down before you hurt yourself. You can't eat because of your stomach wound. The only way you can eat is by tubes." said Ms. Mizuno.

Serena looked at the doctor as if she was crazy. Serena felt like she was going to go into a deep depression.

"How do you expect me to eat through tubes. That is not cool. NOT COOL AT ALL!!! ", said Serena as she positioned herself in a more comfortable position and began sulking. The doctor smiled at her statement and walked over to Sam's bed and checked him over.

Ms. Mizuno left and went to get food and the tubes for Sam and Serena.

"Oh come on Serena, it's not like it's the end of the world", said Lita looking down at Serena's poutty face.

"Well you should talk, you won't be sucking food from tubes. It especially being hospital food.", said Serena while sticking her tongue out at Lita.

After the little jesture the gang broke out in laughter. Amara stopped laughing when she saw Serena holding on to Rei's hand. Amara nudged Michelle in the ribs to get her attention. Michelle saw what Amara was showing her and put up a smile.

"So meatball head, you and Rei going out?", asked Amara bluntly while plastering up a grin.

Everyone stopped lauging including Hotaru and Sam. They looked at the blushing couple.

"Um, uh, er.....", said Serena

"Yes, yes we are.", said Rei finishing off Serena's jumble of words. They both continued to blush wondering what everyone else was going to say.

"Well about time", blurted Ami.

Serena and Rei looked up at the Senshi watching them nod their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, we thought you two would never get together", said Michelle with a smile.

There was a knock on the door and Ms. Mizuno walked in. She had 2 trays of food in one hand and tubes with liquid stuff in it in the other. Ms. Mizuno gave the trays to Sam and Hotaru to eat. The doctor turned around and saw Serena with her eyes wide open.

"Hey, how come they get to eat food.", exclaimed Serena.

"Because neither of them didn't have a knife jabbed into their stomachs.", said the doctor while walking over to Serena with the tubes. Serena eyed the tubes warily and saw the liquid and made a face. Her face turned from disgust to horror as she saw the needle hanging from the end of the tubes.

"Um, what are ya gonna do with needle there?" asked Serena already knowing the answer.

"Well, I'm going to put the needle in your arm. The liquid in here is the food which is going to come out of the needle and into you body. Serena looked as if she was going to cry.

"But I don't like needles.", whimpered Serena.

"It wont hurt, plus Rei here will hold your hand if you need it.", said the doctor. Ms. Mizuno put the needle in and watched Serena squeeze Rei's hand as hard as possible.

When the doctor left everyone began to talk and laugh about the old times. Soon everyone began to leave except Serena, Rei, Sam, Hotaru, Michelle and Amara.

Amara and Michelle watched Hotaru from the other side of the room watching Hotaru and Sam talk to eachother.

"From the looks of it, I think those two like eachother." said Michelle smiling at how cute they looked with eachother.

" What!!!!", exclaimed Amara. " My little Hotaru is not getting envolved with any boys."

"Amara!, you better leave them alone", warned Michelle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wont bother them", Amara. She slouched down in the chair and began sulking. Michelle just wrapped her arms around Michelle and began stroking her fingers threw her hair.

" Um Rei, where am I and Sam going to stay when we leave the hospital. I mean I won't be able to stay in my house and pay all the bills.", said Serena.

" I know Serena. So when I left to go home to freshen up, well my grandpa and I had a little discussion. He said that you and Sam could with us at the temple. Plus we need all the help we can get.", said Rei. Serena smiled happily and pulled Rei down to give her a thank you kiss and gave her a hug the best way she could.

"Thanks Rei", said Serena with tears beginning to blind her vision.

"No problem.", said Rei as she began to wipe the tears from Serena's face.

As time bore on Amara, Michelle and Hotaru left much to the dismay of Hotaru. Sam was pretty upset that she had to leave, but let it go.

Serena and Rei talked about their futre for a little while then Serena began to feel tired and went to sleep. Rei caressed Serena's face with her left hand and with her right hand she held tightly onto Serena's non-broken hand. Rei's hand brushed against Serena's bruised lips and kissed them lightly, as not to disturb her angel. Rei soon feel asleep dreaming of her life with Serena.

**************************************************************** *****************

Arthur: Well that's the end for now! Don't forget to R & R Me ^_~