Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Clash of Royal proportions ❯ Oh No, I am NOT in love!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A Clash Of Royal Proportions

Chapter 6

Oh No I am NOT in love!!!

~~~~~~ In Serena's room ~~~~~~~

"You should have seen the look on his face, it was priceless." Laughed Serena as she sat on her bed. She was talking to four girls who were hugging pillows on the floor eagerly awaiting what the young princess had to say. " Come on Sere tell us more, we want to know EVERYTHING that happened!" said Rei as she stood and sat next to the young moon princess. " Ok, ok, I'll tell you." And with that Serena started to tell the story of the lake and was relishing every moment of it. Finally when she was finished all that could be heard through the corridors was the laughter of the five princesses.

"For the love of Selene, I can't believe you did that. If your mother found out she would ground you for like eternity." Laughed Mina. "Oh I would have loved to be there to see the look on his face when he hit the water AND when you punched him." Amy said covering her mouth wither hand to try and stop the laughter. All eyes turned to Amy then Lita smiled, "never knew you had it in you Ames." Amy's cheeks went a bright crimson and the others laughed. " Well he's a jerk and he deserved that and much more." Serena said crossing her arms in a huff. "Ok, now our part of the plan was to try and get to the generals right?" Mina asked and Serena nodded her head. "Well I think it's time for bed, we'll put the second faze of the plan into action tomorrow." Rei said. The other girls nodded in agreement and they all went to their respective sleeping bags and slowly drifted off to sleep.

But Serena was still awake in her bed trying to figure something out. /why did I feel like that at the lake, what was that feeling? Goddess Selene am I loosing my mind??? / Serena tossed and turned trying to shake this feeling, but try as she might she could not. / Ok lets look at it this way, he's a big jerk would I wouldn't been seen dead with. But those eyes you could just melt in. WOAH! Hold on there Sere, get a grip on reality here, you did NOT just think that! / Serena was trying to figure out why she was thinking these things when it suddenly came to her. Serena shot up into a sitting position, face as white as a ghost, " Oh No, I am NOT in love with that Jerk!!" Serena laid back down and she said a mantra to herself " I am not in love, I am not in love, I am not in love!!!" but no matter how many times she said it, the feeling just grew stronger and stronger, and she fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~ Darien's room ~~~~~~~~

Darien paced up and down his room, his cape and armor was discarded on a near-by chair. "How DARE she hit me!" Darien said rubbing the now deep purple bruise on his cheek. /she's got one hell of a left hook though. WHAT! Why am I praising her left hook when I'M the one she HIT! / Darien rubbed his temples, it had been a very long night and his mind wasn't on his side it seemed. "What's wrong with me!" he said as he walked to the window. He looked up and he saw the Earth, suddenly all the memories from before the punch came back to him. / Goddess she looked beautiful on that lake. WOAH! Darien get a grip you are NOT thinking abut that brat! / But no matter how hard he tried, his mind always ended up on Serena.

Suddenly something occurred to him, something he was trying to ignore, "Oh hell no, I am NOT in love with that brat!" but no matter how much he told himself that he couldn't shake this feeling of warmth when he thought of Serena. "Damn, why me! And why did it have to be her???" he cursed under his breath and he felt his heart constrict. All of a sudden he saw Serena in fear and crying in his mind. Without even thinking he leapt from his spot and ran as fast as he could in the Direction of Serena's room.

As he ran the feeling grew stronger and that only made his speed increase. / I can't deny it any longer, I love Serena and there's nothing I can do about it. / As he rounded a corner he came to Serena's room, with out even knocking he barged in. "SERENA!" he called, and he was greeted by five very tired and annoyed faces. "What the HELL do you think you're doing, and why are you in my room!!" Yelled Serena as she covered herself up. /Oh great! Just what I need. /.

I know the updates have been taking a bit long, ok a LOT long. But I have more time now and I'm starting on the next chapter as we speak so don't fret. Also for those of you who think that nothing else is going to happen your wrong. Serena doesn't know what she really feels, she only THINKS she loves him at the moment, she find out it's true later on. Hmmm, what's going to happen to Darien, he barged in on five sleeping girls with very bad tempers! The next chapter has some humor in it so read on my readers. And thank you to all of the great reviews. Also I know this chapter is kinna short but the next one will be longer I promise. Also for all of the Yu-gi-oh fans I'm going to be writing a yu-gi-oh fan fic after this one is finished. Also I have a few more floating around in my head so I have plenty to write ^_^. Well till next time Sayonara!!!!!!